It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

You are either misinterpreting my words or conciously construing them. As I've already said, Freemasonry is a conglomeration of belief systems. Meaning they do not believe or follow one singular religion or system. We see aspects of many beliefs and faiths displayed in their rituals and ceremonies. You are making it seem as though I'm claiming that Freemasonry is a belief system, which is not what I'm saying at all. It is a unification of beliefs and the centralization of knowledge and power.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Such as the all seeing eye:

Or "eyes"...:

The "Eye" is synonymous with Deity.

In the Gotthard opening ceremony, the Blue Eye projected behind the Triple Goddess. Blue to symbolize her Lunar quality, and the Eye to symbolize her deification.

The multitude of Eyes clearly belongs to the dancer portraying the Horned God. "Multitude" represents the Generative quality, and the eye symbolizing his deification.

The eye symbolism only occurred when the female Triple Goddess and male Horned God were present. In such a context, it was clearly meant to symbolize their divinity.

This is the true symbolism, unlike the false "Illuminati" celebrities covering one eye or framing their eye in triangles.

And the only ignorance that has been exposed here is yours. Quoted directly from Wikipedia:

The Scottish Rite is one of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry that a Master Mason may join for further exposure to the principles of Freemasonry.

Did you see the word "appendant"? It means attached in a subordinate capacity. There are many Appendant Bodies in Freemasonry, and none rule over the others nor over greater Freemasonry.

those who occupy the highest levels are extremely powerful and secretive.

Please tell me what the highest levels are.

I won't argue with you regarding the implications of such rituals. Apples and oranges, it's all the same. The vast majority do not understand the true meanings behind these displays, hence they are occult.

Oh, a Canaanite Sacrificial ceremony is the same as a Neopagan Fertility ceremony? Then a Christian Baptism ceremony, a College Graduation ceremony, and a Presidential Inauguration ceremony are all the same bunch of apples and oranges?

I understand the meanings behind these displays, so why not discuss them with me if you are so knowledgable and correct?

edit on 6/6/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I could argue with you all day regarding the semantics and symbolism of the various beliefs as well as the various fraternities which comprise Freemasonry, but to what end?

I see something sinister and deceptive. You do not. No amount of debate or reasoning will change your stance, nor mine. I'm absolutely certain there is a massive charade playing out before the masses. You are absolutely certain there is not. This argument was finished before it began as it's clear we occupy opposite ends of the ethical spectrum.

As far as the tunnel ceremony goes, most see an entertaining display. Myself and those like me see a disturbing charade, celebrating occultism and playing off societies lack of understanding of their implications. Not to mention the mockery of the workers who died by reenacting their deaths in macabre fashions.

I for one am not fooled for a second.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

You assume incorrectly and too much about me. I, for certain, am well aware of the clandestine influence to establish a totalitarian globalized technocratic plutocracy. Don't use such a strawman assumption to wiggle your way out of answering my questions and objections.

I am a student of world religion, esoterica (inner), and the occult (hidden). I tell you with full academic certainty that the Gotthard opening ceremony is purely Neopagan, not occult or Freemasonic. Neopaganism can explain each and every aspect of the symbolism and storytelling seen in the Gotthard ceremony in a step-by-step and coherent manner. What you have presented is unscholarly fear-mongering with disjointed and mixed-up theories and opinions.
(¿ sex magick, 33rd, Moloch ?)

It's a shame that a Neopagan ceremony celebrating Fertility, Procreation, and Creation has frightened so many.

edit on 6/6/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

i'm afraid this needs pointing out to you for your own benefit. The saying is : 'In other words' NOT 'another words' ! I cannot believe that you have grown to adulthood believing it was 'another words'. How can that even make any logical sense to you ?

No wonder the internet is so full of garbage.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

this is so weird. the dancers at start remind me if robotic workers.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The ceremony was definitely weird.

An eye doesn't make something Masonic.

The requirement is not about brainwashing or malleable or manipulation. Nor is Freemasonry about mixing the faiths together into one religion. That is not what the 33rd degree is about and the 33rd degree does not rule all of Freemasonry. The 33rd degree is only pertinent in the Scottish Rite; it has no authority over the Blue Lodge (and the Grand Lodges) or any other body of Freemasonry.

Can you name anyone at the "highest levels"?

There are some Masonic bodies that do follow a single religion (in these cases Christianity): Knights Templar, York Rite College, Red Cross of Constantine, Knights Preceptor, Order of St. Thomas of Acon, Knights of the York Cross of Honor, Royal Order of Scotland, Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis, and Knights Beneficent of the Holy City.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

It's clearly pagan in origin

Like Christianity is?

I take it you haven't read the comments section in the link you provided:

If you really *are* from Switzerland, you will understand this:

Einer Sage zufolge wurde die erste Teufelsbrücke vom Teufel errichtet. Die Urner scheiterten immer wieder an der Errichtung einer Brücke. Schliesslich rief ein Landammann ganz verzweifelt aus: „Do sell der Tyfel e Brigg bue!“ Kaum ausgesprochen, stand dieser schon vor der Urner Bevölkerung und schlug ihnen einen Pakt vor. Er würde die Brücke bauen und als Gegenleistung bekomme er die Seele desjenigen, der als Erster die Brücke überquere. Nachdem der Teufel die Brücke gebaut hatte, schickten die schlauen Urner einen Geissbock über die Brücke. Der Teufel war über diesen Trick sehr erzürnt und holte einen haushohen Stein, mit dem er die Brücke zerschlagen wollte. Es begegnete ihm aber eine fromme Frau, die ein Kreuz auf den Stein ritzte. Den Teufel verwirrte das Zeichen Gottes so sehr, dass er beim Werfen des Steines die Brücke verfehlte. Der Stein fiel die gesamte Schöllenenschlucht bis unterhalb des Dorfes Göschenen hinab und wird seit daher „Teufelsstein“ genannt.

Like Peter said, the ceremony was based on an old religious legend and has nothing to do with devil worship :
According to legend, the first Devil’s Bridge was built by the devil. The locals failed repeatedly in the construction of a bridge to cross over the Gottard mountains in the Alps. Finally the chief magistrate called out in despair: “The devil should built a bridge” No sooner said, stood the devil before the Urner (local canton) population and proposed a pact. He would build the bridge and as a return he would claim the soul of the first one to cross over the first bridge. After the devil had built the bridge, the sly Urner sent a goat over the bridge. The devil was very angry about this trick and took a towering stone with which he wanted to destroy the bridge. However, he met a pious/religious woman who carved a cross on the stone. The devil was confused by this sign of God so much that he missed the bridge when throwing the stone. The stone fell into the gorge below the village of Göschenen, and until today it is called the”devil stone”.

Sounds reasonable.

"Hey everyone, let's be paranoid schizophrenics!"

edit on 6-6-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

It's a shame that a Neopagan ceremony celebrating Fertility, Procreation, and Creation has frightened so many.

Equally a shame when Christians have no problem with symbolically "eating the body and drinking the blood" of their Savior.

(That.....was tongue in cheek, by the way.)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
That reminded me of this quote:

"It is very dangerous to try to interpret something from the outside. It's as if someone unfamiliar with Christianity stepped into a Catholic Church and heard a Priest in the middle of Holy Communion say the words, 'This is the body of Christ, this is the blood of Christ.' Without knowing the context, the ritual can seem strange or unusual. Even a little frightening"
- Brad Meltzer on Decoded

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ordinary people should be more concerned about what the Corporate Oligarchy is going to do with all the money they make transporting goods (and arms) back and forth in this new tunnel.

I smell wealth coming to war in a country near you.

Otherwise it just looked like a badly choreographed Madonna concert, without Madonna.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Wholeheartedly agreed.

Context is the key.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's so clear to see they're worshipping Baphomet and Satan, amongst other deity's.

But yeah, call it art if it pleases you...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
It's so clear to see they're worshipping Baphomet and Satan, amongst other deity's.

But yeah, call it art if it pleases you...

Clarity !! is not the same as black an white.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

It is the "Horned God" of Neopaganism, not Baphomet.

Baphomet is androgynous. The Horned God of the Gotthard ceremony is strictly Masculine and has the Triple Goddess as his Feminine consort.

Baphomet has wings, a caduceus, a pentagram, the flaming "Light" of intellect, and gestures "As above, so below" and the correspondence of the micro/macro and inner/outer. The Horned God of the Gotthard ceremony strictly expresses masculinity, sexuality, and the generative principle.

The archetypes of the Horned God and Baphomet are completely different.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OMG satan is coming back in the form of performing arts. Ohhhnoooo

*runs to the christian hills*

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In my country, low grade scholars have these season endigs, christmas and summer, outlearned coreography and act, I honestly dont think this # is anymore satanic than petter pan play executed by 5th graders, fine graphics wont make everything satanic, even we like it, when you get lost in wideos like this, ritualistic doesnt equal satanic, even if it would, it wouldn't make it all bad or evil. stop spreading lies

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If it ain't killing things in the name of God, or for God, or even killing his own folloers, or testing one faith of God, it ain't Satan.

Yet, burning a Cross, is believing in White Jesus.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Haven't analyzed for anything specific, but, wow, that's seriously bizarre, and more than a little disturbing. The marchers at the start look entranced. Freaky stuff!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Anyone can see this is very very occult like ritualistic bizarre like,satanic like ceremony.If you took you kids to this they would be frightened to death with the bizarre sounds and stuff that looks like demons and weird stuff.
I think this is Illimnati stuff going on.

How much money did they waste on this bizarre spectacle anyways.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join