It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of ACLU quits after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men in women’s restroom.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not only this, but come on, does anyone honestly believe that the little girl understood a word of what you were saying to her?

Imagine telling this to a little girl when she asks what is this?
"She's a male, even though she looks like a female, but it's only because she's not a girl, but a boy, and she was never really a girl, just a boy trapped in a girls body..." What the f...?

If you are telling me she understood, then this girl is smarter than I am...
edit on 511k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

To bring gender into question is to expose the idea of sexuality in the first place. Just let nature be! What is wrong with you people? The DNA decides gender and no amount of hormone hocus pokus is gona convince me otherwise. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still just bacon waiting to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: neo96

Did you read the part where I said she forgot about it 5 minutes later? She went to the zoo and had a great day that day. Still totally a kid.

Kids don't forget

You know, you're right. My daughter is now friends with a trans teen named Rose. She totally gets it and has no problems with it. She provides great emotional support when Rose has had a bad day of bullying. I'm a proud Mama.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Who would know with them? See, that's the difference.

It's not like the kids in the OP walked up to the 'women' and whack their hand between their legs and ran out screaming. It was obvious. And obviously something that was distressing to them.

So let your poster TG use the females toilet. Unless they are doing a helicopter with their wang in front of the mirror, no one will ever know...

The logic fail of this argument is astonishing...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

If you are telling me she understood, then this girl is smarter than I am...

You said it, I didn't. But if the shoe fits.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am truly glad that you child is extremely smart and is able to understand such a deep issue; but most children are not, including many adults.

They should just make special bathrooms for TG people, because no matter how hard people try to paint it like it's no big deal, like it's something natural or normal, it is not.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so here is what I am wondering...these kids had a REALLY strong reaction... they were SO afraid...where did they get this fear from???

That isn't the question to ask. The question is, how could they tell? If an obvious man in a dress is using the females toilet, they can damn well use the males, because they're obviously not pretty enough.

Either that or they were doing something to reveal their born gender.

So, yeah, someone has no clue that is for sure... let's all live in a world where barely a blip on the population can traumatise children, and have support for doing so.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This big push toward pro transgenderism in the states, particularly from the Obama camp, does nothing to help quash the rumors that the first 'lady' is in fact one of them !

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

To bring gender into question is to expose the idea of sexuality in the first place. Just let nature be! What is wrong with you people? The DNA decides gender and no amount of hormone hocus pokus is gona convince me otherwise. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still just bacon waiting to happen.

Bull crap. Gender is not sexuality. Are you saying a 6-year-old can't handle the concept of girl and boy without having to know all about sex?

You do not know what you are talking about. You do not understand the concept of gender dysphoria. It is real. It has been studied for many years now by the medical profession. With gender dysphoria, it doesn't matter what the DNA says. The brain is saying something different.

I realize I'm wasting my time on you. Your brain just doesn't have the capability of mastering this. Go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They should just make special bathrooms for TG people, because no matter how hard people try to paint it like it's no big deal, like it's something natural or normal, it is not.

Like a "blacks only" restroom? That didn't work because of a little thing called "discrimination".

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Neither are planes, trains or automobiles. And you don't see guns in nature either. Not natural!

Planes fly in the sky, not swim in the sea.
Trains ride on tracks, not the freeway.
Automobiles are not bicycles.
Guns have restrictions on where they can be used.

This is why this situation is where it is. Logic failure to justify everything.

I'm going to transition into a doberman. And bark from midnight till 6am. And if anyone complains, you're a bigot.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah gender dysphoria mumbo jumbo can take a leap, you are what you are, no amount of Frankensteinian hack jobery is gona change the DNA. My brain told me when I was a kid I had an invisible friend. Did that make him real? Hell no!
edit on 3-6-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Like a "blacks only" restroom? That didn't work because of a little thing called "discrimination".

Sure is working right now with 'gun free zones'.

But that discrimination is perfectly acceptable.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

I can see a few leaders of nations in the past saying things like this
Hitler
Pol Pot
Stalin

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

I can see a few leaders of nations in the past saying things like this
Hitler
Pol Pot
Stalin

And if they don't want to.

They can change themselves in to boys!
edit on 3-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Absolutely not even close to an accurate comparison.

Now you equate someone offending others by using the toilet of the opposite gender, with people purposely discriminating against others based on skin colour. Unreal. We have male and female toilets already, for your comparison to even be taken seriously, I as a non-transgendered male should be able to use the females toilet. Why not? What is the difference?

Just waltz on in and take a leak standing up.. No? stop discriminating against us non-TG folk. It's discrimination..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

Neither are planes, trains or automobiles. And you don't see guns in nature either. Not natural!

Still not found in nature. We must eliminate them because they are not natural.

Here's the thing. The brain is a fascinating organ, and still a mystery as to how it all works. We know that sometimes the wiring can get messed up. That's a fact. Logic.

Some people have brains where the wiring connected to gender identity doesn't match the physical body. Those brains work just fine in every other way. People with gender dysphoria are perfectly capable of holding down jobs, raising children and living normal lives in every other way. A person who tries to live like a dog, however, is unable to function properly in a human society. So your analogy is a logic fail.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults over six feet with deep voices entered,” she wrote. “My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer.”

Did she tell her daughters to cross over to the other side of the bathroom when she saw those transgendered young adults.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

Still not found in nature. We must eliminate them because they are not natural.

Here's the thing. The brain is a fascinating organ, and still a mystery as to how it all works. We know that sometimes the wiring can get messed up. That's a fact. Logic.

Some people have brains where the wiring connected to gender identity doesn't match the physical body. Those brains work just fine in every other way. People with gender dysphoria are perfectly capable of holding down jobs, raising children and living normal lives in every other way. A person who tries to live like a dog, however, is unable to function properly in a human society. So your analogy is a logic fail.

Yep and this Gender Dysphoria is nothing but messed up wires, just like schizophrenia
edit on 3-6-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ironic hypocrites are all over the place it seems.

All the idealism is great until the idealists become the victims.

Not hypocritical at all . This is a prime example of someone learning the error of their ways , the hard way. Affected their own family this time. "Her chickens came home to roost" .
I had already saw this type of thing coming. And it is going to get very much worse.
Remember , I used to be like her. I believed in Progressive Liberalism . Very hardcore. Then something happens and you open your eyes and "see" for the first time. You see the entire movement is not about changing the world for the good. It is about control and FORCING other folks to believe as you do.
I had my great awakening in 2000. And I will not talk about the why...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join