It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of ACLU quits after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men in women’s restroom.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am not placing blame on anyone but the loud mouths on both sides, I do not care whats in your pants or what you do behind closed doors. What I care about is having that closed door opened and showed to my kids. When they are grown then they can make that call. Like I said, if they wanted to be left alone and treated like everyone else, the best way to do that is shutup and stop making a scene, then guess what??? In a couple months it all dies down and everyone moves on the next media hyped social BS and poof just like magic they blend right in.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Now that you mentioned pedophilia. The way this modern world is evolving, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in the next 50 years, people fight for the rights of pedophills. I mean, it's not their fault, they are just born that way? You don't want to give them rights? Discrimination! You old fashioned fart! It's the modern era.
Right?

Unfortunately this is not the only thing its leading to.

Pedophilia will be the next big "acceptance" push, and will be followed by the push for rape acceptance. This is what its all leading up to: the acceptance of rape.

And look at the people defending grown burly men in dresses using the womens bathroom and womens locker rooms with little girls, on this site, and others. They say they just need to get used to it, to "get used to seeing male genitalia". They will be the ones in 30 years saying girls just need to instead of just seeing male genitalia, "get used to feeling male genitalia".

This is what its all about... its about inching ever closer to allowing males to rape females (especially young ones) and having it be acceptable in society. This is part of why muslims who live in rape cultures with women who are considered property are being allowed to flood like the disease they are into Western nations who hold women in higher regard (not high enough, but higher than the ME and Africa), to dilute the cultural base and lower the status of women even further.

The gays, trannys, and their bleeding heart sympathizers are just tools for a much larger, much more sinister agenda. They are being played for the fools they are, given the attention they so greatly desire as reward to unwittingly push towards a very wicked end. Once their purpose is served they will be tossed aside and forgotten however, as all tools are.

And you people who will say "no no, I would never support that", well 5 years ago you would probably have said the same thing about grown male strangers using a public bathroom with little girls too, but now you chumps support it and say the innocent need to just get used to it. In 20, 30 years, youll be saying the same thing about rape, as you are all just tools; useful idiots to an agenda that you do understand and do not care to understand.

All of you who support putting innocent girls, and women, in unnecessary jeopardy in bathrooms and locker rooms from grown males, disgust me to a level I cannot articulate in words.

This society is REGRESSING, and this culture is devolving, right before our eyes.

We are living in the degenerate age.

edit on 6/3/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

I can see a few leaders of nations in the past saying things like this
Hitler
Pol Pot
Stalin

You would compare those who want to give people fair rights, to those who wanted to take away ALL rights, even the right to breath?

Your thinking is severely flawed.

No , do you recall what you posted ? Evidently not . Let me refresh your memory

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

Going to have to learn to live "with" it . Thats my problem with what you posted. And that is precisely what the Progressive Liberal movement is all about . To FORCE people to agree with their views. This is a free country. If I do not like something , DO NOT try and force me to . You will have a "rude awakening" .Because your style of thinking is exactly what the individuals named have said and done.
Do not worry. You will have that "life changing moment" when you realize how wrong you have been in your thinking. Now , you are just in line with the crowd. Doing and saying what everyone else does because it sounds "cool". You will break free one day and become your own person (I hope)
How do I know this ? I used to be like you.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Now that you mentioned pedophilia. The way this modern world is evolving, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in the next 50 years, people fight for the rights of pedophills. I mean, it's not their fault, they are just born that way? You don't want to give them rights? Discrimination! You old fashioned fart! It's the modern era.
Right?

Right?

Unfortunately this is not the only thing its leading to.

Pedophilia will be the next big "acceptance" push, and will be followed by the push for rape acceptance. This is what its all leading up to: the acceptance of rape.

And look at the people defending grown burly men in dresses using the womens bathroom and womens locker rooms with little girls, on this site, and others. They say they just need to get used to it, to "get used to seeing male genitalia". They will be the ones in 30 years saying girls just need to instead of just seeing male genitalia, "get used to feeling male genitalia".

This is what its all about... its about inching ever closer to allowing males to rape females (especially young ones) and having it be acceptable in society. This is part of why muslims who live in rape cultures with women who are considered property are being allowed to flood like the disease they are into Western nations who hold women in higher regard (not high enough, but higher than the ME and Africa), to dilute the cultural base and lower the status of women even further.

The gays, trannys, and their bleeding heart sympathizers are just tools for a much larger, much more sinister agenda. They are being played for the fools they are, given the attention they so greatly desire as reward to unwittingly push towards a very wicked end. Once their purpose is served they will be tossed aside and forgotten however, as all tools are.

And you people who will say "no no, I would never support that", well 5 years ago you would probably have said the same thing about grown male strangers using a public bathroom with little girls too, but now you chumps support it and say the innocent need to just get used to it. In 20, 30 years, youll be saying the same thing about rape, as you are all just tools; useful idiots to an agenda that you do understand and do not care to understand.

All of you who support putting innocent girls, and women, in unnecessary jeopardy in bathrooms and locker rooms from grown males, disgust me to a level I cannot articulate in words.

This society is REGRESSING, and this culture is devolving, right before our eyes.

We are living in the degenerate age.

Yeah degenerated is the word, and we are the bad guys for it because we find it wrong. The world truly is lost to the next generation. The day my kid gets sent home because he offended the teacher or a student by using the wrong gender pronoun I am gona lose my #hit. No more moral compass and common sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

They would love to be treated like everyone else. I will say it again. Non-discrimination laws have been around with no issues. What they accomplish is to provide recourse for when a transgender person is kicked out of the restroom. When they are allowed to use the restroom that fits them, the non-discrimination law is invisible. You won't even know it's out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Or they if they look like a linebacker and have an adams apple and that bit is still dangling between the legs, just go in the mens room. Like I said, stop making a scene and they magically blend in. Then everybody wins, we don't have trans creeping people out and they get to pee in peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Blimey what a bunch of snowflakes....
Dunno why this is an issue.
Maybe parents should actually teach their kids about the many faces of humanity. I reckon the girls were not arsed but the woman was.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

I am not placing blame on anyone but the loud mouths on both sides, I do not care whats in your pants or what you do behind closed doors. What I care about is having that closed door opened and showed to my kids. When they are grown then they can make that call. Like I said, if they wanted to be left alone and treated like everyone else, the best way to do that is shutup and stop making a scene, then guess what??? In a couple months it all dies down and everyone moves on the next media hyped social BS and poof just like magic they blend right in.

And all I do is avoid the public restrooms whenever I can.

Especially in bars, and restaurants, and pretty much every other place.

I am only speaking on the mens side here.

Can't speak to the accuracy of the ladies.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Have you not noticed that these non-discrimination laws for transgender people have been around for at least a decade in many states and cities? No, I bet you didn't notice, because no one in these states or cities made a big deal about it.

I know California has one of the oldest LGBT rights law.

California is seen as one of the most liberal states in the U.S. in regard to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) rights, which have received nationwide recognition since the 1960s. Same-sex sexual activity has been legal in the state since 1976. Discrimination protections regarding sexual orientation and gender identity or expression have been adopted statewide since 2003. Public schools are also required to teach about the history of the LGBT community and transgender students are allowed to choose the appropriate restroom or sports team in regard of their gender identity. Mental health providers are prohibited from participating in reparative therapy for LGBT minors. California also became the first state in the U.S. to legalize domestic partnerships between same-sex couples in 1999. Same-sex marriage was legalized in 2008 for five months until voters approved a ban in November of the same year. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why is this being hammered into are face?
are they staging these acts? and what for?
is it to get us to Havt them?
then the gay and lesbian!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

They failed at the war on the rich.

They failed at the war on guns.

They failed at the race wars.

They failed at war on the climate.

Now they are pushing the sex wars.

They want us at each others throats.

Make it easier for them to get away with snip while the mob is looking elsewhere.
edit on 3-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Pretty sure it is manufactured hate, yeah. Like I said, if nobody had made a fuss over it in the first place we would be continuing along in happy blissful ignorance of them even being present. Hell two people I know are trans, I never even knew until the malarkey got started. Sometimes ignorance is in fact bliss.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yeah theyre staging these acts.. fear them naughty thespians!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Because the Rights of the Many are Ignored by the Rights of the Infinitesimal few.

But they won't even attempt to go into that one, because their subliminal scripting has been programmed only to toss out words like bigot or racist, when confronted by the Majority.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do you not go in due to being scared of trans folk?.
You do know trans folk have been using the bathroom they want for years and why is it a problem now?.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You do know trans folk have been using the bathroom they want for years and why is it a problem now?.

If I had to wager it would be a hygiene issue, public restrooms have a bad habit of being foul as all hell.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

As an ex landlord of pubs the ladies loos....good god jam rags stuck everywhere...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I don't go in because I don't like to walk in snip and snip.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

You are free to go the restroom that fits your gender. How are your rights being violated, snowflake?

link   

originally posted by: sycomix

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

If I had to wager it would be a hygiene issue, public restrooms have a bad habit of being foul as all hell.

Youda won that wager.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join