It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I feel a shift to a one world religion will require a FAR larger paradigm shift than immigration can account for.

While I see many problems arising from the info you stated in your OP, IMHO one world religion is not one of them.

I lean more towards the Catholic church's views on possible Alien life being a sufficient paradigm shifting event.

Although we are all still waiting on that 'event'.

I can see your point of view however the Catholic church movement and agenda moves at a snail pace compared to the ongoing flood of immigrants from ME and northern Africa to Europe. The main religious belief of these immigrates are mainly Islamic so it is logical they will bring their religion and its practices with them. Common sense right?

I assume you live in Europe? Until recently ..... when was the FIRST time you heard the word NO GO ZONES? A year ago? Twenty years ago?

I have been here since the 70's and NEVER heard of a NO GO ZONE until about a year ago........

Something else to maybe consider with this thread.......

BTW - Anyone leaning toward the Catholic perspective would already know that between 1969-1972, Belfast in Northern Ireland was a no go area. You must have heard of that ?

edit on 2-6-2016 by ted4d because: date correction (1969, not 1919!!)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the one-world religion you speak of is not Islam... Islam is more correctly an Ideology and a system of control by a small group over the mass populations

Islam & ISIS & all Jihad driven groups are of this same sort of Ideology (which is wearing a 'religion' mantle to appear respectable...

take the Word of the BBC's Muslim person who presides over BBC: RELIGION
thus being the editor, top authority of the News Services' Religion Department
His words carry a lot of weight

The BBC's head of religion has said although it is 'uncomfortable' to accept, the ideology behind ISIS is based on Islamic doctrine.
Aaqil Ahmed, the first Muslim to hold the post, said it was untrue to suggest that ISIS had nothing to do with Islam, [...]
He was speaking at an event at Huddersfield University, when he was asked to explain the BBC's controversial policy on referring to the group as 'so-called Islamic State' [...]
...he responded by saying: 'I hear so many people say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam – of course it has.
'They are not preaching Judaism. It might be wrong but what they (ISis) are saying is an ideology based on some form of Islamic doctrine. They are Muslims.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Religion.html#ixzz4ARIZORC8

I made a typo in the post that needs corrected... I posted Mayer Amstel (Bauer) Rothschild instead of the correct middle name Amschel

on page 9 or so...a poster commented that Islam was nullified as the AC religion as the actual/real AC religion is discovered to predate Islam & the Prophet Mohammad, supposedly in scriptures....
I ask What?? is that about
sure there were cults and superstitions and Paganism with Goddess'es that predated all of today's long established religions... but since the Beast/Man #666, antichrist... did not revere the Gods of his lineage/ancestery but instead gave glory to the God of Forces/Fortresses

...that fact or item NULLS the theory that the antichrist religion predates the 3 Mid-East Desert Religions

I still go with Mammon/money as the god-religion of the whole civilized & developed world & the central banks are the 'Bishops & Cardinals' of that Rothschild creation... the Dynasty-Empire, religion-&-ideology of anti-christ

edit on nd30146488848202282016 by St Udio because: most of it was missing

edit on nd30146488857602292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What is that a picture of below your posts?

Tell me now before I call down more fire from the sky, plagues and run navy ships aground.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

That's because it is a co-incidence, and you're deliberately trying to see a pattern in things when there isn't really a pattern there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We are no closer to a one world religion. Religion is divisive in nature and this will insure further conflicts among believers. It would take a "real" God to come forward for all man made Gods to be rejected and even then I'm sure some hardcore believers would still cling to their charished fables.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

yup

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I wasn't going to touch this thread, but I have to say something. The "ideology" they're talking about is called "Wahhabism". That's the ideology that Al Qaeda, Al Nusra Front, ISIS/Daesh, Boko Haram, al-Shabaab, the Taliban, and the Saudi and Qatari governments follow.

Wahhabis consider themselves Salafis/Salafists, which are a completely different denomination from Sunnis and Shiites. In fact, Salafis/Salafists aren't actually a denomination at all; they're a "rank" or "mindset" of Muslims who strive to strictly follow the "original" teachings and traditions of the Prophet Muhammad and his companions. Those companions include several allied clan leaders, several of the first Caliphs, their tribal traditions, and much more.

These traditions and interpretations can be vastly different from the Qur'an, which is why most of the misunderstandings and conflicts take place. Salafis are stereotypically ultra conservative and incredibly judgmental of other "impure or watered down" Muslims (like Sunnis, which is why most Muslims reject them). But the Wahhabi-Salafis tend to go a lot farther, by having an actual blood feud with Shiites while considering all non-Wahhabis as being "fake" Muslims. So it would be best to say that Wahhabism is a denomination of the Salafi ideology.

Oh and one more thing. Many Muslims who strive to push the corruptions out of Islam are attracted to Salafis and Wahhabis. It would be like the Christians who reject the modern innovations of Christianity (like televangelists and the Prosperity Gospel); reject Catholicism because of its Pagan influences; and strive to strictly follow the actual teachings and lifestyle of the Prophet Jesus and his actual followers (like the Essenes).

Now imagine if those hypothetical Christians stumbled across trillions of dollars worth of petroleum and natural gas, made major alliances with the most powerful countries in the world, and were granted free reign to push their ultra conservative version of Christianity around the world. Oh yeah, and if a sizable chunk of their leadership considered all of the other Christians as heathens that were fair targets in a "holy war" to clean Christianity by any means necessary. That would be a pretty good description of what's going on with Wahhabism right now.

ETA: To make it an even more realistic comparison, now imagine if those ultra conservative Christian groups were both armed and supported by their major allied countries. And imagine that their fighters were constantly used as "boots on the ground" in proxy wars around the world. Because this is exactly how the West used Wahhabi "freedom fighters" in Chechnya, Georgia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, the Balkans, Afghanistan, etc.
edit on 2-6-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well, considering Jesus is pretty much in every religion these days, Jesus pretty much won before it even began. His clairvoyance would out force choke Darth Vaders, and out shine Satan forcing him onto his knees like the sinful peasant that they told me I was...In theory.

God is Good.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm so glad you made this post.
The more of us who are all...

....and....

the better.

Thank you, friend!

edit on 6/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No problem.

It's getting close to the start of Ramadan, so I've been intentionally ignoring negativity and needless "drama". But every now and then, I can't help myself. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
More muslim fear mongering. You want to stop all those millions from coming and make it possible for those already in Europe to go back home? Stop 'intervening' in their internal affairs, i.e., dropping bombs.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You sure about that?

Why don't you take that up with someone who alleges they are from Turkey in this thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Appreciate the effort.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You sure about that?

About why the Middle East and Africa are hemorrhaging refugees?

yah, I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

More muslim fear mongering.

Good try.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What that saying that overproud countries keep on bragging about till something hits the fan I should feel sorry for them.

Not my country.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Al Nusra Front, ISIS/Daesh, Boko Haram, al-Shabaab, the Taliban, and the Saudi and Qatari governments follow.

All of this breaks down into one thing. Family loyalty. People follow the religion that their fathers did if their father is a dedicated family man who stays with the family, loves his sons, and participates in moderate Islam or extremism. That will determine their son's religion in many cases.

That is the source of ISIS and the Taliban. Paternal loyalty and role modeling.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Al Nusra Front, ISIS/Daesh, Boko Haram, al-Shabaab, the Taliban, and the Saudi and Qatari governments follow.

All of this breaks down into one thing. Family loyalty. People follow the religion that their fathers did if their father is a dedicated family man who stays with the family, loves his sons, and participates in moderate Islam or extremism. That will determine their son's religion in many cases.

That is the source of ISIS and the Taliban. Paternal loyalty and role modeling.

That's not the case with these groups though. Al-Shabaab, for example, translates into something like "The Youth" and it's literally a youth led group against the perceived corruptions of the Somali establishment. "Boko Haram" (meaning "the book is forbidden") is an anti-Westernization and anti-modernization paramilitary group that attacks the Muslim establishment and everyone else. And some of the major branches of the Taliban started as youth-led "purist/fundamentalist" movements that rejected the corrupt Afghan warlords that ruled after Russia was defeated in the Afghan-Russian War (hence, the Taliban's complete ban on opium cultivation before the 9/11 attacks).

The similarity of those groups starts with the shared desire to push out the corrupted officials & their regimes. I can agree with that part. However, they also saw fault in the religious interpretations and denominations that "enabled" that corruption and accepted the Wahhabi version of Salafism as their doctrine. I don't agree with that part or its implications.

Al Qaeda is also a completely different can of worms because its "affiliated groups" originally consisted of the literal database of Wahhabi allies and "freedom fighters" that had been working with the West throughout the Cold War and right after the Cold War ended. And even to this day, some of the groups the West says are al-Qaeda affiliates in one conflict are our "allies" in another conflict. This is literally the case with the Al Qaeda affiliates France attacked in Mali a year or 2 ago. Right before they invaded Mali, those terrorists were helping NATO overthrow Qaddafi in Libya. This is even more ironic because the leaked transcripts between Qaddafi and Tony Blair right before NATO's attacks showed that Qaddafi was calling those groups Al Qaeda and was frustrated that the West wasn't helping him against them.

To make this short, absolutely none of those groups have anything to do with the teachings of their fathers. In fact, here's a good article I found that goes into the origins of many ISIS foot soldiers ( What I Discovered From Interviewing Imprisoned ISIS Fighters). Here's one excerpt from it to get the point across:

Why did he do all these things? Many assume that these fighters are motivated by a belief in the Islamic State, a caliphate ruled by a caliph with the traditional title Emir al-Muminiin, “Commander of the faithful,” a role currently held by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; that fighters all over the world are flocking to the area for a chance to fight for this dream. But this just doesn’t hold for the prisoners we are interviewing. They are woefully ignorant about Islam and have difficulty answering questions about Sharia law, militant jihad, and the caliphate. But a detailed, or even superficial, knowledge of Islam isn’t necessarily relevant to the ideal of fighting for an Islamic State, as we have seen from the Amazon order of 'Islam for Dummies' by one British fighter bound for ISIS.

Though I can agree that the spread of Wahhabism can go from father to son in regards to the House of Saud. They made a literal pact with the Wahhabi founder in the 1700s. But that should also open some eyes. The Wahhabi branch of Salafism is relatively new, having existed for less than 300 years. And it was mostly confined to some areas in modern day Saudi Arabia until the Saud's alliance conquered most of the Arabian Peninsula in the early 1930s. And it only started spreading globally a decade or so later after the Arabian Peninsula's major oil and natural gas discoveries and their subsequent deals with the world's major countries.
edit on 2-6-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typos. too lazy to check for any more. meh

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The one world religion often spoken about amongst various religions and here at ATS believe this to be off in the distant but I say it has already started and it started within Europe. Some believe the immigration crisis is nothing more than an economic hardship on its citizens and government but fail to see the long term effects of massive immigration and in this thread when I say long term...... actually I mean within a few short years!

Lets take just one country to prove my point....Germany. Since I live here and live in a large metropolitan city with family members who work for the local government and Polizei (German police) I might be more aware of what is going on than other citizens. What I am about to disclose.... has cost a few people their jobs others reprimanded that will effect future promotions and contract obligations.

Once a single immigrant is allowed to stay in the country, he/she is allowed to have his/her ENTIRE direct family to come over as well. One of the reasons why you see so many single men come over alone due to the initial danger of getting here... They say, mama you stay here with the family and I will go alone to Europe...... it is quicker with less danger for the entire family. So the one million plus immigrants that have arrived in Germany alone have family waiting on them.

A relative of mine works at the local welfare office and is on sick leave due to "burn out". Applications for welfare have overwhelmed these workers and the abuse from immigrants is ACTUALLY at times criminal. The immigrants do not ask they DEMAND. Before they walk into the welfare office they have been "schooled" by someone else what to say and what NOT to say. They know the German law better than most Germans. EVERY application for welfare that a relative has worked on for an immigrant has a MINIMUM of a dozen family members waiting to come to Germany. Others have numerous wives with many children.

Recently I wrote a thread about a Muslim man who was accepted in Denmark to live and he has 3 wives and 20 children and says he can not work because he is constantly worrying about family members who have not arrived and he can not speak the local language. Here is the thread:

LINK

This is also happening throughout Europe. The average immigrant has two wives (minimum) and 10 to 20 children. Do we know if these children are his? Any idea how many come here without any kind of I.D.? Most of them have no I.D. and the local governments are being told by the federal government to shut up and process the applications.

Sp actually one million immigrants are not coming to Germany. Estimates show anywhere from 12 to 20 million EXTRA immigrants (family members) will also be allowed and I am ONLY talking about ONE country not Europe. And what about those whose families immigrated before the crisis over the last 20 years? They are European now who carry European passports and drivers license and are not counted as a foreigner or an immigrant.... so those people do not count........ Any idea how many are already here and MOST refuse to integrate within the communities?

In a short time Europe will have a total immigrant population (counting other Europeans who migrated in the last 10 to 20 years) MINIMUM 100 million immigrants who will have immigrated to Europe and with them they bring an Islam religion with them.

And how many of them have radical ideas...... crime in Germany has risen by 20 percent.......

Immigrants will outbreed the European people and soon ...... (for the most past it already has in some countries) like Belgium and France. Those who hate the Christian faith will now have to embrace the Islamic faith and once they become the majority refusing will not be tolerated.

The one world religion will be Islam and the NWO is seeing to it that is happens.

Damn, I was hoping it was going to be atheism. I was pretty sure it was supposed to be atheism with the NWO-thingy folks. Now what am I supposed to do with all this atheism paraphernalia?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

"Boko Haram"

I had heard that Boko Haram meant western education is sin.

Which even according to western religions like Christianity, much of what is taught in public school defies Biblical scripture and moral standards.

Even human origins teachings are an act of deception. Essentially young people are taught that they are nothing more than evolved monkeys. But does this defy Divine will? I don't know. Maybe this is tolerated and encouraged by the Divine to get people to experience life. Make a few mistakes and then slowly develop an awareness over time of a Divine presence and another way of life that doesn't include reckless sex and drugs. Maturing with time rather than instantaneously.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Miracula2

That's because it is a co-incidence, and you're deliberately trying to see a pattern in things when there isn't really a pattern there.

Microsoft....WINDOWS

Did you notice the word TAFT on the school behind the kids?

Taft was elected the same year the Tunguska meteor hit Russia. 1908.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: Tunguska Taft

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join