It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
"Boko Haram"

I had heard that Boko Haram meant western education is sin.

Which even according to western religions like Christianity, much of what is taught in public school defies Biblical scripture and moral standards.

Even human origins teachings are an act of deception. Essentially young people are taught that they are nothing more than evolved monkeys. But does this defy Divine will? I don't know. Maybe this is tolerated and encouraged by the Divine to get people to experience life. Make a few mistakes and then slowly develop an awareness over time of a Divine presence and another way of life that doesn't include reckless sex and drugs. Maturing with time rather than instantaneously.

It literally means "book" (boko) "forbidden" (haram). Anything "haram" (forbidden) in Islam is a "sin", so it's basically the same thing.

"Boko Haram" (meaning "the book is forbidden") is an anti-Westernization and anti-modernization paramilitary group that attacks the Muslim establishment and everyone else.

We'll never be able to effectively fight those groups until people understand why the people join them in the first place. It's mainly the poor, uneducated and disillusioned who get mesmerized by the discipline, structure, and incentives they find in those groups. Kind of like why people join gangs and organized crime. And then there are the people who are sick of the political and economic corruption, double standards, and hypocrisy they see in their daily lives. And there are the people who want revenge for the attacks on their homelands and loved ones.

But yeah, I can see the point you're making too.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's mainly the poor, uneducated

That sounds like the case in many people. But then there is Bin Laden. He came from a very wealthy family with many opportunities.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Education and having one's most basic survival needs adequately met (food, shelter, clothing, water, sleep, exercise) are the most important ingredients on this planet right now.

edit on 6/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

The Looming Tower; Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11

Praise for TH E LOOMING TOWER
"What a riveting tale Lawrence Wright fashions in this marvelous
book. The Looming Tower is not just a detailed, heart-stopping
account of the events leading up to 9/11, written with style and
verve.

[It's] a thoughtful examination of the world that produced
the men who brought us 9/11, and of their progeny who bedevil
us today . . .

Wright has unearthed an astonishing amount of
detail about Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri. .. and all the
rest of them. They come alive . . .

The portrait of John O'Neill,
the driven, demon-ridden F.B.I, agent who worked so frantically
to stop Osama bin Laden, only to perish in the attack on the
World Trade Center, is worth the price of the book alone. The
Looming-Tower is, a thriller. And it's a tragedy, too."

—Dexter Filkins, Cover, The New York Times Book Review

Just a suggestion.
An offering.
Have a great night - I'm out......

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

The Looming Tower; Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11

Praise for TH E LOOMING TOWER
"What a riveting tale Lawrence Wright fashions in this marvelous
book. The Looming Tower is not just a detailed, heart-stopping
account of the events leading up to 9/11, written with style and
verve.

[It's] a thoughtful examination of the world that produced
the men who brought us 9/11, and of their progeny who bedevil
us today . . .

Wright has unearthed an astonishing amount of
detail about Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri. .. and all the
rest of them. They come alive . . .

The portrait of John O'Neill,
the driven, demon-ridden F.B.I, agent who worked so frantically
to stop Osama bin Laden, only to perish in the attack on the
World Trade Center, is worth the price of the book alone. The
Looming-Tower is, a thriller. And it's a tragedy, too."

—Dexter Filkins, Cover, The New York Times Book Review

Just a suggestion.
An offering.
Have a great night - I'm out......

Bizarre story. That one. What makes it more bizarre is that he was transferred to the World Trade Center a few weeks or months before an incident he tried to prevent with his memos warning of terrorists training at US flight schools?

Coincidence? Or evidence of the importance of getting baptized and receiving the Holy Spirit, so that spirits whose only power over the physical world is through humans who fail to come under control of the divine by means of baptism and repentance.

Perhaps, dark spirits were well aware of the FBI's agent work in trying to prevent an attack they were planning using human hosts like Bin Laden. And they had enough of his interference with their plans. It would be interesting to see who was responsible for transferring him to the WTC before the attack and what spiritual condition whoever was responsible for transferring him was in.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
The thing is both sides are all being played. As someone once said , some religions coexist better amongst each other than religions who contradicts or want to undermine our way of living here in Europe.

Our separation from former feudalistic society to this new democratic society has failed our justice system.
It leads the way to shift the balance between religions and work from the inside out.

But, its all done by those who are playing the chessboard probably using a historical reference to set things in motion , and deflect us from the bigger picture that's threatening them and could eventually take them out if we collectively woke up IMO...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: DeathSlayer
some religions coexist better

That's not true. Even moderate Muslim got tired of ISIS non-sense and got involved. I seem to remember a story of Muslims saving Jews from a slaughter by other Muslims in the Middle East a few decades ago. Can't remember the specific event and would have to find it, but its the spirit of the Muslims that struck me as it honored the 10 Commandments and brotherly love across religious boundaries and that is why I remember the story. They didn't just protect the Jews. The Muslims who protected them put their own lives at risk doing so. This event was the antithesis of Bin Laden thinking.

And this is where extremists like Bin Laden get it wrong. It's not us versus them. Christianity verus Islam. Or Islam versus the Jews. Its all humans beings against those spirits,...demons that were cast down that try to divide people over religious grounds.

Bin Laden went to go save his Muslim people and became the next Hitler. Ridiculous. Bin Laden should have referenced that story I am referring to before his September 11th trip to hell. I will see if I can find the story.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
www.loonwatch.com...

I'm not sure if this is the story I remember from my photographic memory I could have sworn the event I was trying to recall was in the Palestine area after WW2.

This takes place during World War 2 outside of Palestine.

And this is the kind of behavior that great religion is supposed to encourage. Bin Laden should have followed this example. There would be a lot less divisions and hatred in the world. He wasn't a great leader. Bin Laden. Total failure really.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I never mentioned one specific religion. religions are the tool to disguise the truth. And wars make us blind by hatred.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow so many people scared of others...irrationally btw.
BTW Death are you promoting all this cowardly fear because you follow a rival religion or are you actually afraid?.
Are you in the states btw?.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
did I trigger you somewhere out of the closet ?

I'm only seeing what I see , it's not based on anything. I call it insight

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 06:05:29 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 06:05:29 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm afraid the conclusion doesn't automatically follow from the premises, even if the claimed facts on immigration are true.

There are all sorts of potential eventualities I can imagine, and I believe the root causative factors that led to this current predicament are being largely ignored.

Within 10 years a lot of these immigrants could end up evicted, some may even choose to migrate elsewhere, considering the sentiments of the local population currently.

Of those that remain, several considerations seem to be valid for context, such as the fact a large proportion of people claiming to be adherents to whatever religion are in reality both willfully ignorant of the basic concepts promulgated by that religion's core thesis and theoretical propositions and they are too caught up in "daily life" to care about really following their supposed system of belief to begin with.

And to briefly address a few likely causative factors: I'm of the idea that "western intervention" into the various nations these immigrants migrate from, be it economic, military, political, or religious, over the last several centuries; combined with recent developments such as international treaty law, national statutory law, local economic factors, transportation availability and regulations, and other factors such as local European sentimentality from religious or altruistic and egalitarian stances - directly led to this current predicament in a very predictable and logically consistent fashion.

There are several viable solutions, and a combination of some of them seem appropriate. A few of them are: developing a more robust methodology towards integration, creating a more strict system of immigration standardization, deportation programs, reforming welfare criteria and revision of distribution policies, or even going so far as revamping foreign interventionism into a more pragmatic and effective strategy based upon the goals of modernizing and revitalizing those "problem nations" that are experiencing exodus with the aim of preventing and even reversing this trend without compromising the integrity of the western nations attempting to solve these global issues.

These may seem like complex problems but with the right approach founded upon sound reasoning, efficient and effective administration, and a mature sense of morality, wisdom can and will resolve this crisis in an appropriate manner to the satisfaction of the general good of the whole society.

I must say however, that the notion that Islam will devour all other religions and become the dictatorial one world belief system based upon these specific predicaments is rather preposterous and fueled by: temporary frustrations, a short-sighted paradigm, divisive ignorance, logical fallacies, fearfulness, political failures, poor policy planning, economics, stubbornness, and an otherwise apparent lack of fortuitous philosophical or moralistic foundations.

I'm not too worried, people exist who are planning their lives around the hope of assisting mankind in remedies, and are actively working on a daily basis towards achieving positions of viable reference to influence these situations in positive, thoughtful, and solution oriented ways that will relax these tensions while seeking the foresight to limit resulting negative symptoms similar to the ones we face today as a result of yesterday's poorer administrations of geopolitical power.

Be Patient, and if you may, please be Pragmatic. Focus on the core concepts of our innate Humanistic Virtues like Compassion, Honesty and Integrity, Fairness, Gracefulness, Wisdom, Strength, Dignity, Civility, etc.

Remain determined in the face of these calamities with inspiration to fight forward. Work on Temperance, be Prudent, have Courage, and uplift Liberty while pursuing Justice for All! And whatever you do - never give up our Dream of a better tomorrow for all mankind.

Trust in God, listen to your Heart, use your Mind, work with your Body, and follow your Spirit.

Ask yourself, why aren't you actively seeking Enlightenment? Why are you angry or afraid? What are we missing? Search your Soul, all of the answers are within.

If I can do it, so can each and every one of you. I'm counting on all of you to lift your standards and carry this torch. Don't let me, or yourself, down. If you need help, I and others like me, are here for you. Just ask.
edit on 6/3/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a reply to: St Udio

What is that a picture of below your posts?

Tell me now before I call down more fire from the sky, plagues and run navy ships aground.

Go on call down some fire from the sky, I will be waiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
One world religion?

In a world that boasts a billion plus christians of various sorts. A world that has just as many muslims of various sorts.

Several hundred million hindus, actually that's probably approaching a billion, too. Million of jews of varying sorts.

Then of course you have many folks like myself who, while believers, don't belong to any dogmatic faith, and there are many millions of us.

One world religion? No time soon. In fact, I'll be so bold as to say never.

A thinly disguised anti-Muslim rant...not real imaginative.

And you forget to say more and more people that have open they thurd eyes fir real and realize that all that religion stuff is just a nice story to keep humans in one place, to control them, to devide them and to fill they heads with crap, because if humans heads are empty there is a small chance they will find a true. So yea, i agree with you more and more people every day drop their religion and start to live as earthlings.

This are young people, but as old dies and young are born we will at end have a world free if religion.

Niwdays it is hard to sell crap, kids and young adults are smart and have knowledge, so you cant really sell them crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs
It's getting close to the start of Ramadan, so I've been intentionally ignoring negativity and needless "drama"

Cool. Sounds like you have thicker skin than Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs
It's getting close to the start of Ramadan, so I've been intentionally ignoring negativity and needless "drama"

Cool. Sounds like you have thicker skin than Donald Trump.

Sometimes. But I've been known to get a little petty at times lol. So don't give me too much credit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

a reply to: St Udio

What is that a picture of below your posts?

Tell me now before I call down more fire from the sky, plagues and run navy ships aground.

Go on call down some fire from the sky, I will be waiting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least you didn't have to wait long.

Not too far from Taft Elemetary in Mesa. Wonder what behavior got those people kicked of that Mesa at Masada couple thousand years ago.

Elementary School....hmmm...at Mesa.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
By the way that is perhaps the coolest baddest ass avatar I have seen on the forum so far.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That happened before I even posted my comment. Nice try.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Its the singer of the band Ghost. He has three different masks. One is the old looking skeleton another is a young looking skeleton and the third is a weird old man mask. Check the band out:

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join