It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: Miracula2

That happened before I even posted my comment. Nice try.

Well, if Chelyabinsk meteor, people getting sunburns in Russia and windows blown out, Ebola in Texas, two US Navy ships running aground in two years doesn't do it for you. I guess I will have to concede.

And leave with this quote from the Matrix.

"When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside who had the ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

edit on 6/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nvm

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Applications for welfare have overwhelmed these workers and the abuse from immigrants is ACTUALLY at times criminal.

What kind of criminal abuse?

The immigrants do not ask they DEMAND. Before they walk into the welfare office they have been "schooled" by someone else what to say and what NOT to say. They know the German law better than most Germans. EVERY application for welfare that a relative has worked on for an immigrant has a MINIMUM of a dozen family members waiting to come to Germany.

God help the Germans - what must it be like to deal with people that know their rights and understand the law?

Are they immigrants - or refugees?

Others have numerous wives with many children.

So, about people being schooled in what to say...

edit on 6/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Please keep going, you're confirming every reason I had when I became an atheist.

The meteor that hit Chelyabinsk after I speculated on this forum the correlations between adults who have reached the age of majority respecting the 2257 statements in US code or failure to do so could predict someone like Jerry Sandusky's behavior, hit at....

9:20 in the morning.

Revelations Chapter 9 starts with.

"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The UN has the plan for a One World Religion ,its interesting suggesting it might be Islam ,the way Europe and other countries are being flooded with them ,and being FORCED onto countries like Germany without any thought of the pernicious outcome for Europeans ,or whether they are the convenient Tool tocreate CHAOS ,''Order out of Chaos '',of course all the shills ,dills ,gullible brain washed dummies will accuse you of muslim bashing and being islamaphobic

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Please keep going, you're confirming every reason I had when I became an atheist.

The meteor that hit Chelyabinsk after I speculated on this forum the correlations between adults who have reached the age of majority respecting the 2257 statements in US code or failure to do so could predict someone like Jerry Sandusky's behavior, hit at....

"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

I have no idea how to respond to this, other than to say that yes, things happen and can then bent into a pretzel to fit 'prophecy'.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's not difficult to see where the situation in Europe goes. In a few decades, they'll all be settled in and like everyone they will want things, organize themselves and gain political power and everyone will have to consider what muslims think is important. It will happen, it's only logical it just hasn't happened yet, except for the first small muslim parties that are already here.

Anyways I don't believe the one religion is going to be Islam. I believe it will be science, it'll become an organization at some point since it holds power, many people believe scientists whether or not it's true or actual science. 'Science' will wipe out all remaining religion at some point through psychiatry and oppress people for centuries to come. Religion will be classified as a set of delusional ideas that might be dangerous to the practitioner and/or their surroundings and they'll be medicated/drugged into submission.
edit on 5-6-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I have no idea how to respond to this, other than to say that yes, things happen and can then bent into a pretzel to fit 'prophecy'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, the meteor thing wasn't a prophecy. I didn't say a meteor was going to hit. It did hit two weeks after I speculated on this forum about what the image of the beast might be and how that might predict someone like Jerry Sandusky's behavior.

The ebola in Texas thing, may or may not be prophecy. I said on another forum in response to Texas allowing rapes to occur on school property without taking action to protect the 4 year old victim "Ebola, it's coming". And two weeks later it did come to Texas. Technically when the virus came it was a fulfillment of a prediction. But to be honest when I spoke those words I didn't expect Ebola to come to Texas. I was simply angered by their lack of action in separating this 4 year old from his rapist. I was suprised. And relieved that measures were taken to stop the virus. Ebola is some scary stuff.

But the second thing did come to pass, even though I wasn't expecting it to. I was simply irritated for this kid.

But when you consider that guy in Brazil, the serial killer. He was victim a victim of sexual abuse at age 11. They retain anger from the abuse, and in today's society where people move around if his victimizer had moved there's not outlet for his anger. So, he either rapes other people, but if he's a non-passive aggressive that doesn't rape other people, then you get this guy getting unexplained bursts of anger and shooting people at random as he is driving down the road.

That's the situation Texas government officials were creating. Proxy victims of a serial killer driving down Texas roads when he gets older. Psychological misdevelopment. Or this 4 year old goes on to become the next Jerry Sandusky. Ridiculous. The only thing I don't get is why the virus targeted people not related the process of determining Texas school policy and law. To me, as a function of divine justice it should have targeted them instead of other people.
edit on 5-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: added a few paragraphs

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

?????????????????????????
Yes, a meteorite went over you. Big deal. I saw a meteorite over my place a week ago. It happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yes, a meteorite went over you. Big deal. I saw a meteorite over my place a week ago. It happens.

And it took a path from my house to where I took the picture. Total coincidence obviously. Especially given my timing about posting the information about Ebola and the image of the beast predicting Jerry Sandusky's behavior.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And it took a path from my house to where I took the picture. Total coincidence obviously. Especially given my timing about posting the information about Ebola and the image of the beast predicting Jerry Sandusky's behavior.

Saying that one death from Ebola is a plague, or a smiting, or whatever it was you were claiming, is stretching things a lot. The height that that bolide was at means that most of the State was under it, making its path largely meaningless. And Sandusky is a filthy scumbag.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

And a total coincidence that I took my avatar pic in the state this meteor hit. Lot's meteors hit. Not many of them are audible. Especially traveling on a course from my current state and city, and correct side of town to the the location of the avatar pic.

And total coincidence the meteor hit destroyed thousands of windows and that microsoft named their flagship operating system. Windows.

And a total coincidence that these file sharing sites. One was filesonic and another was called filefactory. And a zinc factory lost its roof due to the sonic blast from the meteor.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The height that that bolide was at means that most of the State was under it.

A state which I wasn't even in. But occured the same day I mentioned the timing about the Chelyabinsk meteor.

And it took a path of 173 degrees forming a direct line from my house to the location of the picture.

That's pretty bizarre.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

But I'll keep going.

I was visiting this coffe shop in Wilmington NC. Couple of good looking women worked there. I would sail my sailboat up the Cape Fear River to downtown Wilmington from the Southport area where my house was.

Then this video came out. And the lyrics in it. "When the mako flies up from the bottom into your eyes." One day when I was sailing I saw a large shark jump out of the water" Which in all my time in the Coast Guard and around boats and surfing I have only ever seen once by a stingray, which is how they stun their prey with shockwave from smacking the water. I'm sure sharks jump all the time. I've seen fish hunt smaller fish this way at marinas. Come up from the bottom and attack from below in darker water where they are not seen." But, after I asked this woman out. I sailed halfway back to Southport to Caroline Beach. And there was a boat there on which the marina manager lived next the harbor I anchored my boat in for the night after asking her out. And the boat was called "The Flying Fish".

A lot of strange synchronicity.

edit on 5-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: forgot youtube video

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And a total coincidence that I took my avatar pic in the state this meteor hit. Lot's meteors hit. Not many of them are audible. Especially traveling on a course from my current state and city, and correct side of town to the the location of the avatar pic.

And total coincidence the meteor hit destroyed thousands of windows and that microsoft named their flagship operating system. Windows.

And a total coincidence that these file sharing sites. One was filesonic and another was called filefactory. And a zinc factory lost its roof due to the sonic blast from the meteor.

Total coincidence, plus much bending of facts from you. I'm done & am bailing on this conversation.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Total coincidence, plus much bending of facts from you. I'm done & am bailing on this conversation.

That's it! Run home to momma!

Total coincidence that I speculated that the Boxer Day Tsunami was God acting to protect those who have converted to Christianity as Islam instructs people to kill those people who won't convert to Islam.

And a total coincidence that on the day I speculated this or withing two days the next audible meteor flew over the state a great Boxer lived in who also went by the name Mohammed. The same day he died.

And that Mecca has a giant Box that everyone gathers around to worship.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: added "The same day he died"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That's it! Run home to momma!

Total coincidence that I speculated that the Boxer Day Tsunami was God acting to protect those who have converted to Christianity as Islam instructs people to kill those people who won't convert to Islam.

And a total coincidence that on the day I speculated this or withing two days the next audible meteor flew over the state a great Boxer lived in who also went by the name Mohammed. The same day he died.

And that Mecca has a giant Box that everyone gathers around to worship.

I have no words for the above. No words at all. Just laughter.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I have no words for the above. No words at all. Just laughter.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A singular world religion would have to be far less rigid, and far more accommodating than Islam, to be spread world wide.

i agree on this, however if we put our feet in the TPTB shoes, waht one world religion would be best for them, not the people? Islam. its full control, they have class systems so poor cant rise. Harsh punishments for things we take o nthe chin. and if you speak out about the one world religion then you classed as an infidel to a certain extent and can be executed based on this. for the people, no its terrible idea, for the masses - its a full proof plan

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
theory;
1) all the serious Christians get raptured out of Europe. Left behind will be a lot of phony Christians and anxious people who now want to get serious (spiritually speaking).

2) The Islamic world is united under a new Caliphate. It may come out of Isis, it may come from a later group.

3) Europe desperately needs fossil fuels to maintain their lifestyle. The new Caliph announces that they will only sell product to practicing Muslims.

4) the remnants of the post-tribulation church will combine elements of Islam with what's left of Christianity to create a new unity religion, headed by a sort of anti-Pope (False Prophet), which will temporarily satisfy the Caliph's dictate.

5) after a few years the Caliph will tire of the fake faith and shut down the amalgamate church and demand true Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join