It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The one world religion often spoken about amongst various religions and here at ATS believe this to be off in the distant but I say it has already started and it started within Europe. Some believe the immigration crisis is nothing more than an economic hardship on its citizens and government but fail to see the long term effects of massive immigration and in this thread when I say long term...... actually I mean within a few short years!

Lets take just one country to prove my point....Germany. Since I live here and live in a large metropolitan city with family members who work for the local government and Polizei (German police) I might be more aware of what is going on than other citizens. What I am about to disclose.... has cost a few people their jobs others reprimanded that will effect future promotions and contract obligations.

Once a single immigrant is allowed to stay in the country, he/she is allowed to have his/her ENTIRE direct family to come over as well. One of the reasons why you see so many single men come over alone due to the initial danger of getting here... They say, mama you stay here with the family and I will go alone to Europe...... it is quicker with less danger for the entire family. So the one million plus immigrants that have arrived in Germany alone have family waiting on them.

A relative of mine works at the local welfare office and is on sick leave due to "burn out". Applications for welfare have overwhelmed these workers and the abuse from immigrants is ACTUALLY at times criminal. The immigrants do not ask they DEMAND. Before they walk into the welfare office they have been "schooled" by someone else what to say and what NOT to say. They know the German law better than most Germans. EVERY application for welfare that a relative has worked on for an immigrant has a MINIMUM of a dozen family members waiting to come to Germany. Others have numerous wives with many children.

Recently I wrote a thread about a Muslim man who was accepted in Denmark to live and he has 3 wives and 20 children and says he can not work because he is constantly worrying about family members who have not arrived and he can not speak the local language. Here is the thread:

LINK

This is also happening throughout Europe. The average immigrant has two wives (minimum) and 10 to 20 children. Do we know if these children are his? Any idea how many come here without any kind of I.D.? Most of them have no I.D. and the local governments are being told by the federal government to shut up and process the applications.

Sp actually one million immigrants are not coming to Germany. Estimates show anywhere from 12 to 20 million EXTRA immigrants (family members) will also be allowed and I am ONLY talking about ONE country not Europe. And what about those whose families immigrated before the crisis over the last 20 years? They are European now who carry European passports and drivers license and are not counted as a foreigner or an immigrant.... so those people do not count........ Any idea how many are already here and MOST refuse to integrate within the communities?

In a short time Europe will have a total immigrant population (counting other Europeans who migrated in the last 10 to 20 years) MINIMUM 100 million immigrants who will have immigrated to Europe and with them they bring an Islam religion with them.

And how many of them have radical ideas...... crime in Germany has risen by 20 percent.......

Immigrants will outbreed the European people and soon ...... (for the most past it already has in some countries) like Belgium and France. Those who hate the Christian faith will now have to embrace the Islamic faith and once they become the majority refusing will not be tolerated.

The one world religion will be Islam and the NWO is seeing to it that is happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well most of Europe has a declining demographic problem, and a cultural declining in human rights issues, which comes down to.. My rights over my obligations.. There is a minority who always speaks the highest, men are easily duped that way..

Many of the minorities in question are overwatched by a yellow eyed demon, "i always forget the name" almost like a trickster..

Those who do their duties will have the same life as always, those who doesnt.. They complain

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I note that you carry on about a fair bit in your OP, but that at no point does the OP actually give any details about the single world religion, referred to in your title.

Care to actually post something relating to your title, or is it just going to be yet another gripe about immigration from the perspective of someone in the first world?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
One world religion?

In a world that boasts a billion plus christians of various sorts. A world that has just as many muslims of various sorts.

Several hundred million hindus, actually that's probably approaching a billion, too. Million of jews of varying sorts.

Then of course you have many folks like myself who, while believers, don't belong to any dogmatic faith, and there are many millions of us.

One world religion? No time soon. In fact, I'll be so bold as to say never.

A thinly disguised anti-Muslim rant...not real imaginative.
edit on 6/1/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I note that you carry on about a fair bit in your OP, but that at no point does the OP actually give any details about the single world religion, referred to in your title.

Care to actually post something relating to your title, or is it just going to be yet another gripe about immigration from the perspective of someone in the first world?

If you cannot piece this together from the OP than you should not be at a conspiracy site. It is very easy in the OP to see that the coming one world religion is the Islamic faith.

You just want to argue. Go troll somewhere else.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Anti immigrant and anti muslim. So, yep, your surmise is spot on.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Immigrants will outbreed the European people and soon ...... (for the most past it already has in some countries) like Belgium and France. Those who hate the Christian faith will now have to embrace the Islamic faith and once they become the majority refusing will not be tolerated.

The one world religion will be Islam and the NWO is seeing to it that is happens.

Please show me some actual numbers behind that statement, as I could not come up with anything to back those presumptions up, and I've been looking at our official statistics. Statistics Belgians / Foreigners

Also, as others have said, quite a misleading title.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It is very easy in the OP to see that the coming one world religion is the Islamic faith.

Which version of it?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Well that is not clear, or realistic at all!

A singular world religion would have to be far less rigid, and far more accommodating than Islam, to be spread world wide. I thought this thread was going to be about the unification of several disperate religious doctrines, into a master faith of some sort, a memeological Tower of Babel.

Your title was rather misleading, to say the least of it!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Balans

Please show me some actual numbers behind that statement, as I could not come up with anything to back those presumptions up, and I've been looking at our official statistics. Statistics Belgians / Foreigners

You are requesting documents that are confidential and are stored inside government buildings. What you ask is against the law.

I am not going to please your satisfaction and have one of my loved ones fired or be charged with a crime. Not all government information is released to the public and there is a reason for this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

People under the influence by another religion is usually in the minorities, ranging from 8-12% at most.. The unique trait with minorities they usually stick together by a common factor, usually ideals..

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We are living in Europe next year...and in setting up the adventure I can verify....there is a one world religion...the Euro!
Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Balans

You are requesting documents that are confidential and are stored inside government buildings. What you ask is against the law.

I am not going to please your satisfaction and have one of my loved ones fired or be charged with a crime. Not all government information is released to the public and there is a reason for this.

OK ...
Although I don't really get why you're insinuating that I wish harm upon you or your family. Did you really take that away from me asking for statistics which are freely available from our National Institute for Statistics ?

I shall refrain from asking you any further questions then, thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Good job Britain will be leaving the EU now then, as more and more people are having their eyes opened and nigel farage has stated that he will make boarders like Australias. Polls are showing that out campaign are ahead, i only hope we do manage to get out and get control of our boarders in time

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have often thought about this hypothesis and personally conclude that no current existing religion would become a singular global movement because there has never been enough evidence to convinice opposing religions to yield. So, one would have to wipe out the rest - and all their adherents.

In saying that, I am certainly not blind to what is happening in Europe and I appreciate your feedback from there. I see the situation more as an assault on European culture as a whole, a part of which is the erosion of existing religious movements. This has, is and will continue to occur over multiple generations until the current European generation either choose to fight back or take their place in the history books of what used to be.

So far the history books have said that we've chosen war and death in lieu of capitulation and I can't see it being any different, unless the European people allow the current trend to continue. But that's just Europe, we've still got the rest of the planet to convince or kill yet.

Now, in saying all of that, if the current global population were to be exposed to a new concept which did have overwhelming and unquestionable authenticity and which consequently nullified all previous religious axioms, then that would fit the description of the one world religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull
i get your point- but if the masses do decide a 1 world religion then islam would be the one as its full control over the public. citizens self police there own people alot more than anyother religion.

step out of line and gte harsh punishmnets, the rich families stay rich and the poor cant rise far at all. If you are the big boy this would be perfect control of a population. but i agree - i cant see it happening anytime soon unless something big happens. Liek huge depopulation and they re-build sociiety.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Exactly, I agree 100%. If there ever is to be a one world religion it will be something new in my oppinion that attracts the majority of people from each religion. I just don't see the majority of people becoming Muslim.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I feel a shift to a one world religion will require a FAR larger paradigm shift than immigration can account for.

While I see many problems arising from the info you stated in your OP, IMHO one world religion is not one of them.

I lean more towards the Catholic church's views on possible Alien life being a sufficient paradigm shifting event.

Although we are all still waiting on that 'event'.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
We are living in Europe next year...and in setting up the adventure I can verify....there is a one world religion...the Euro!
Cheers

Military PCS move?

Well it does not matter what does...... you coming from the states..... to Europe and if you have never lived in Europe then I would say be prepared. My job deals with U.S Americans in Europe and when I ask the what they think of their trip very few have a positive statement about their time in Europe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join