It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark: Syrian man with 3 wives and 20 kids to get $32,000 a year in Welfare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Syrian refugee, Daham Al Hasan (47), who has fled to Denmark, has 3 wives and 20 children, and he expects the State to pay for them as he cannot work, according to himself. And it will cost Denmark a lot. Only in child support it is expected that he will get DKK 214,000 ($32,120) annually.
So far he has received approval to get one of his wives and 17 of his children to Denmark, after he arrived alone. 3 of his children are too old to get approved for (automatic) family reunification.

Daham Al Hasan says that he can not work or learn Danish at the moment because of psychological problems due to missing his children. Confronted by politician Naser Khader on Ekstra Bladet TV, he said he fled to Denmark and left his family in a war zone because he could not afford to care about them at the moment, but he had received information that he could get them to Denmark (or Sweden, which was the goal) after three months, if they managed to get to Turkey on their own, which obviously turns out to be true.

This case, and the amount of child support that Denmark has to pay, has made the Danish Parliament to rethink the amount of child support the State is willing to pay, and a suggestion for a maximum amount (for four children) is now on the table.

LINK

This amount of money is ONLY for the children.... this does not count for rent, utilities and food. He will need two to three (two story) homes to house this one family and the Danes will have to pay for this too. Three wives and 20 kids...... it is no longer shocking to hear that the Muslim world will dominate Europe.

Aren't there laws in place in Europe that being married to more than one person is called polygyny and illegal ... and if that country rejects polygyny why pay for those other wives and children? Since when is polygyny allowed in Europe to anyone who has more than one wife?

If I were to live in Saudi Arabia (for example) it is illegal to own a bible..... so no bible or face incarceration BUT Is it OK for a man or woman to violate federal law and make the government recognize this polygyny as acceptable and legal? So the laws do not apply to everyone......

edit on 29-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Who said MUSLIMS are DUMB? He will just add a few more babies to the tribe=more money.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Who leaves their kids in a war zone and flees?

Send that dick back there and bring his kids over. He shouldn't have custody anyway.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, a bit of a joke. Most immigrants received last year were men. All their families will be en route. It's a disaster for European culture. I mean, even polygamy is illegal, so how can he continue to have three wives? Why are such practices tolerated?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
32 grand to bring up 20 kids really isn't much when you break it down. I get why things like this annoys people so much though.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

K, time to go impregnate the world, I'm willing to do my patriotic duty.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm going to be "that guy," and say that OP's article - which is of course from the oh-so-not credible Alex Jones and Infowars - should be taken with buckets of salt.

I'm one of the very, very rare individuals who does not simply believe or accept anything/everything I see on the Internet as true, and for anyone else that has a similar style of credibility in journalism, they would surely do the same.

Sorry, OP, but Infowars and the infamous fear-monger Alex Jones should not be taken seriously.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am from Denmark, the story is true...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

To my understanding the Muslim religion are allowed up to 5 wives....so under religious rights they are doing not wrong.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Yes, a bit of a joke. Most immigrants received last year were men. All their families will be en route. It's a disaster for European culture. I mean, even polygamy is illegal, so how can he continue to have three wives? Why are such practices tolerated?

Exactly ........ hundreds of thousands of men entering Europe and once settled will do the same.... Many immigrants know this trick ....... so the population of immigrants multiply times their wives and small tribe of children turns immigration into a MASSIVE additional multi-million immigration. What will be the final count..... 20 to 30 million immigrants entering Europe.

edit on 29-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just got some info from a friend in Finland. The goverment is using over 1 billion euro on the imports as they are called, they will be found jobs even though its normail to hear that a 1000 finns have lost there jobs each week. Seems all of Europe has gone mad.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Overpopulation is a problem, and there should be a cap everywhere.

People do not think ahead of such consequences which sickens me.

That dick who left his kids in a war torn country should be dropped into such country by Danish military.

I'm Catholic raised but I do believe in birth control and planning ahead.

Missing his children? HE LEFT THEM THERE!

Man up, get a job, support your children; and never abandon them 👿

edit on 29-5-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And this is the trick being done with the endless stream of children and anchor babies here in the US. If they can get even one family member embedded legally, then that one provides the legal basis to bring in all the rest and the country then has to find a means of paying for them.

Why?

Because we're suckers.

And I know that sounds heartless, but as much as I like helping people who need help, IMO this is blatantly and ruthlessly taking advantage of that knowledge for their own selfish gain.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Seems islam does not care how many muslem men women and children get killed as long as they infect Europe with islam. Why have ME countries taken 0 of there own people

edit on 29-5-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am from Denmark, the story is true...

It may be true, but the story is clearly sensationalized.

Denmark is supposed to have one of the most generous welfare systems in the world and 32k a year only comes to about $36 a week per kid... its really not that much when put into perspective.

Even a single male gets roughly half that yearly payment on the dole in Australia.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If I were to live in Saudi Arabia (for example) it is illegal to own a bible..... so no bible or face incarceration BUT Is it OK for a man or woman to violate federal law and make the government recognize this polygyny as acceptable and legal? So the laws do not apply to everyone......

Different countries, different laws, whether you like them or not.

Get over it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I dunno about this story.

I'm gonna go with there are probably some facts mixed in with some exaggeration.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

edit on 29-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm going to be "that guy," and say that OP's article - which is of course from the oh-so-not credible Alex Jones and Infowars - should be taken with buckets of salt.

I'm one of the very, very rare individuals who does not simply believe or accept anything/everything I see on the Internet as true, and for anyone else that has a similar style of credibility in journalism, they would surely do the same.

Sorry, OP, but Infowars and the infamous fear-monger Alex Jones should not be taken seriously.

I understand you scepticism, but do not be that guy that does not check before posting about his scepticism either. I too can confirm it. It is quite the talking point in Denmark, both in the media and at the political level.

But do not take my word for it - google it and you shall find. Here are the two first British articles from the search result:

The Mirror
Sunday Express

Also, there is of course a lot of Danish articles, and some Norwegian and German too. No Swedish articles though. This topic as all but banned in Swedish media.
edit on 29-5-2016 by DupontDeux because: minor editing

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In islam you are allowed multiple wives (upto 5) IF you can support them all.
This man obviously cannot and is therefore breaking islamic law.

The fact this freeloader is even being entertained as a person deserving of Danish taxpayers money is a F@#&ing joke

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

and if that country rejects polygyny why pay for those other wives and children? Since when is polygyny allowed in Europe to anyone who has more than one wife?

Polygamy is "sanctioned" in the name of justice, multiculturalism, "inclusion", and we are better than them and can show them through our generosity how to change their values. hahaha.

Bad luck to all you hard working taxpayers who will have a bankrupt country and no social security in the future for your children. Tough luck you were part of the "entitled whites".hahaha.

When Geert Wilders (Dutch MP) wanted to travel to Perth to start an anti-Islam party initially he faced a ban on getting a visa, eventually he was allowed in but economic pressure was placed on hotels as shown below.

www.abc.net.au...

"We're very happy for people to come to this country ... but we want people who are going to integrate and we want people who are going to respect our laws and our values, that's all we ask." West Australian Premier Colin Barnett said earlier this month he would not allow any State Government facility to be used for the party's launch. It was a repeat of the ban Mr Barnett implemented when Mr Wilders visited Australia in 2013. At the time Mr Wilders was booked to speak at a Perth hotel but the venue cancelled days before the speech. ALA national president Debbie Robinson said a five-star hotel had cancelled a booking for today's launch when it realised Mr Wilders would be involved. The Australian Hotels Association warned its members to carefully consider whether they wanted to allow bookings from Mr Wilders.

Certain suburbs in Perth are now saturated with certain "races". You see the look in their eyes when they look at white women. It is not a healthy look. Our court system gives them lenient sentences, they plead "disadvantaged background"
Its a joke.

We're expected to only speak in English at work, Asians can get away with speaking in their mother tongue amongst themselves. We see them being compliant to the point of working without fatigue breaks or lunch breaks.

The white bosses sell us out by approving of such behaviour, increases their bottom line and shareholder value. If a white resigns there at least 3 Asians ready to take his place.

ATS help me out here, does anyone know if multi-culturism is part of Indonesia's or Malaysia's education (indoctrination) curriculum, I think not. Whites we're an endangered species.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join