It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark: Syrian man with 3 wives and 20 kids to get $32,000 a year in Welfare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nOraKat

Maybe it's time to remind people that it was the Arab culture (not race or religion but cultural civilization) that brought us modern mathematics, astronomy and medicine. We owe our survival through the middle ages to Arab contributions in alchemy and science. We may not have survived the great plagues without Arab medical practices. Our language would not be the same without words like sugar or coffee. Algebra wouldn't exist so most engineering wouldn't exist.
Amongst these people may lay a brilliant mind or minds. I understand the crunch in Europe due to geography but this could represent a cultural resource that proves invaluable to Europe itself.

What you say is very true, but once the imams took power the education and IQ dropped to the low level it is today.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It's apparent that one part of his body works too well indeed. He needs to keep it in his pants, get his worthless, leaching self a job and quit whining about self induced ills. Claiming he "can't" learn Danish because of some imaginary pain is beyond ludicrous. I sincerely hope the Danes put new rules in effect dealing with these kind of problems....at least put a mandate on the number dependants they can claim, as well as wives. They should NEVER change their countries laws to accommodate a scourge and hoards of people with the intention of taking and never giving under the guise of so-called "religious freedom", most especially for those who adhere to the dictates of death, destruction, pedophilia, and subjugation. If they are going to change laws it needs to be in order to protect their citizens! This whole mess and what it may mean for the future of the world turns my stomach.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I'll check my math when you actually read the article... it's 32 thousand dollars (US), not Euros.

thank you

OK from the article it states

expected that he will get DKK 214,000 ($32,120) annually.

DKK 214,000 = 32000 US

DKK 214,000 = 44,538 Au

Au $13520 annual ($260 p/w Au single male) unemployment benefit

13,520 /44,538 = 30%

30% to 50%, yeah I see what you mean really really roughly half

oh and btw I did say please, no need to be rude, but seeing you are, are you sure you're an Aussie and not an American.
I'd check my English if I were you...

grammarist.com...

Math and maths are equally acceptable abbreviations of mathematics. The only difference is that math is preferred in the U.S. and Canada, and maths is preferred in the U.K., Australia, and most other English-speaking areas of the world.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not worth it.

Not at ten times the price. The man hasn't had a moments privacy in years.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Vasectomy at a Glance
Sterilization for men that prevents pregnancy
Safe and effective
Costs $0 to $1,000
Meant to be permanent
Thinking about getting a vasectomy? Find a Health Center

Is Vasectomy Right for Me?
Here are some of the most common questions we hear people ask about vasectomy.
- See more at: www.plannedparenthood.org...

www.plannedparenthood.org...

a lil late, but pass it on to your kinfolk.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

This country was built on immigration. My grand parents, yours probably.
We do need stricter enforcement of immigration laws and a path to legalization for illegals now.
We do not need to restrict immigration we need to restrict relocation of good paying jobs.
We have lots of room. We're not tiny Europe.

You must not have read the OP. He is not interested in work. He does not need it. The laws of the country he is coming to allow him all he needs without work.

Subsidize a thing, and you get more of it. This system is not subsidizing work.

When my immigrant ancestors (yours too likely) came here, the welfare system as we know it did not exist, and you and I can likely thank our current productive lives for that. Welfare tends to breed more of itself.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You also get $129 a fortnight in rent assistance, so you can add $3096 to your $13520 figure, which makes my claim of "roughly" more than 30% correct, right?

are you sure you're an Aussie and not an American.

I'm pretty sure dude... I also use the 'ize' spelling instead of the 'ise'... I guess I'm just kinda a rebel without a cause when it comes to regional English grammar.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
That's just sickening to hear. Those leeches get everything free and live better than hard working citizens themselves do. This needs to stop, and this is one of the reasons Trump is so popular currently. He wants to deport these moochers and lower welfare.

a reply to: Sillyolme
So your telling me if someone invents something useful once, that gives them the right to invade countries there not wanted in? Give me a break you bleeding heart SJW. Last I checked voilent welfare leeches are not a useful "tool or ally". Just look at what happened to the once mighty Roman Empire that left different savage tribes into their borders, you know how the story goes and how the mighty Roman Empire fell apart. These endless "refugee" welfare moochers are the Trojan horse that will destroy Europe if left inside.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm a white American in my 20's of British descent. Not that that matters anymore.

I make $8,440 annually. I don't own a Mercedes. I don't own a car. I don't even own a bicycle.

Am I itching to relocate to Utah so I can join some crazy polygamist cult in the hopes of getting some awesome welfare for my balls to the wall giant family? Hell no. I'm not a effing Mormon.

How insanely twisted do you have to be to adopt this point of view..?

The main thing running thru his head probably is, I gotta create a huge family so I can reap the sweet benefits of welfare.
Of course when I do have children, i'll just leave them in a war zone and use my self-inflicted grief as a reason to why I am medically unable to work or learn the native language.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
think too much is made of all this welfare stuff. For a start its not coming from your taxes. Your taxes pay the interest on the money the govt borrows from the bank.

You might like to dwell on how it come to be that the govt has to borrow money from the banks when govt is supposed to be the highest authority in the land. Who gave the banks permission to create money out of thin air?

Just think, if your govt had reserved the right to create credit for itself you would only have to pay enough tax to administer the system. Make you feel good does it

What do you think of your govt who gives the banks the right to create money (via credit) out of thin air but did not reserve for it self (the citizens to be precise) the right to also create money (credit) out of thin air to spend into circulation as govt financing for job creation initiatives?

Think of welfare for individuals as economic an stimulus package that the govt injects into the economy every week, fortnight/month whatever, but it just happens to bounce through the bank accounts of the unemployed, sick, old etc and enables them to survive for another week or two, straight into the local economy.

After all, many times when I raise the issue of corporate welfare I hear the refrain " ah but corporate welfare creates jobs."

shows they dont stop to think welfare for individuals does the same thing do they?

Nice to know that you dont that think like that though do you?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You also get $129 a fortnight in rent assistance, so you can add $3096 to your $13520 figure, which makes my claim of "roughly" more than 30% correct, right?

well this is what you originally said...note "dole" only

half that yearly payment on the dole in Australia.

and in the same post you accused that the story is sensationalized.

It may be true, but the story is clearly sensationalized.

So i guess its ok for you to "sensationalize" or do diff "math" according to your moods - fair enough..."rebel"

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

once mighty Roman Empire that left different savage tribes into their borders, you know how the story goes and how the mighty Roman Empire fell apart. These endless "refugee" welfare moochers are the Trojan horse that will destroy Europe if left inside.

It didn't actually fall apart from savage tribes (Roman ruthless savagery aside) but through a weakened centralist control and in fighting in the race to be Emperor. It morphed into the Roman Empire version 2 as it is today with the help of Christianity. "All roads lead to Rome"

These endless "refugee" welfare moochers are the Trojan horse that will destroy Europe if left inside.

How do you propose ejecting them once they get their "citizenship"?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hell no. I'm not a effing Mormon. How insanely twisted do you have to be to adopt this point of view..? The main thing running thru his head probably is, I gotta create a huge family so I can reap the sweet benefits of welfare.

So he popped them all out (17 of them) in the last 2 years knowing that Syria would crumble and that there was a pot of gold waiting in Denmark?

sheeshes people!!! Think before you type

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am from Denmark, the story is true...

It may be true, but the story is clearly sensationalized.

Denmark is supposed to have one of the most generous welfare systems in the world and 32k a year only comes to about $36 a week per kid... its really not that much when put into perspective.

'PUT INTO Perspective'

Are you having a laugh?

He shouldn'r have 20 kids in the first place. Don't you get what the 'Muslims' are trying to do to Europe? People like the one mentioned in the OP need to be sent back home. They've put nothing at all into the coffers of Europe or the Danish Economy, so why should they get all this money for nothing?

There should of been a limit on 3 children, anymore than that, the Parent/s need to go back home or to a ME Country.
edit on CDTMon, 30 May 2016 07:34:08 -05000000003107x108x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think having lots of children is considered something of a virtue in Muslim culture.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I think having lots of children is considered something of a virtue in Muslim culture.

I think having lots of children is a virtue in any culture, so long as you can pay for them.

How did this family afford to live in wherever they have left, because I bet you they did not have a generous welfare system in Syria, replete with housing, schooling, health, food and all the the things we take for granted, and are now on offer - without quibbling - to anyone who can make over.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The other thing to point out here and something we in the US frequently mention when we are told that "we need to be more like Denmark" is that Denmark is a small country (smaller with less population than many of our states) with a relatively homogeneous population. The attitude in Denmark has been until recently that most everyone works to put in the system because then it will be there for them should they need it.

Since the cultural attitude has been thus, the equilibrium has been more or less maintained with more working to put in than are actually taking out. And so it has mostly worked out for them. You can do that with smaller populations all within the same culture.

Such a system wouldn't work in the US because we don't have the uniform culture of responsibility to the system in any of our demographics. Even the ones who work hard to maintain what system we do have resent it rather then feel responsibility to it because there are too many who feel entitled to that system.

And I think because of people like the one in this OP, Denmark is rapidly going to head that way.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
True, but the tribe attacks did speed up the fall.

As for deporting these "refugee" scum, immediately cut benefits and welfare for them. Just because there "refugees" doesn't mean they should get citizenship. Do background checks, and then kick them out if they don't contribute.

a reply to: Azureblue
Dude I want free money for nothing just like the refugees get too... Fact is that the "refugees" get too money free money for just being there. They are a drain to society. They don't contribute but the'll gladly leech off welfare. Look at the leech in the article; he purposely went to Denmark to get free money. He needs to be beaten to a pulp and then deported you bleeding heart.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DeathSlayer

K, time to go impregnate the world, I'm willing to do my patriotic duty.

Call me a farmer. I think I'll go spread my seed all over the face of the world too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join