It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Granite

I am aware of this but for those here at ATS who are not aware ...... the Christian religion (the real one) will NOT negotiate their beliefs where Jesus Christ is NOT recognize as the ONLY way to God, the only begotten son of God, the word of God, the Messiah and savour. So what the Pope is doing with other religions and by agreeing with them, actually he is committing blasphemy.

So what you are talking about is the Pope making a deal with the Islamic faith and this is not Christian.

100% correct...Pope Francis is the Anti-Christ according to many Christian leaders and myself.

I believe he is too and has already accepted their Trojan horse into Rome. The takeover is well underway.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: Granite

a reply to: Granite

I am aware of this but for those here at ATS who are not aware ...... the Christian religion (the real one) will NOT negotiate their beliefs where Jesus Christ is NOT recognize as the ONLY way to God, the only begotten son of God, the word of God, the Messiah and savour. So what the Pope is doing with other religions and by agreeing with them, actually he is committing blasphemy.

So what you are talking about is the Pope making a deal with the Islamic faith and this is not Christian.

100% correct...Pope Francis is the Anti-Christ according to many Christian leaders and myself.

I believe he is too and has already accepted their Trojan horse into Rome. The takeover is well underway.

The Pope will not be the antichrist. The church will follow the false prophet......the anti christ will lead the world.

It is possible he might be the false prophet (which I believe) but not the antichrist. This will be someone else. IMO I believe it will be a politician with Jewish background.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It is very easy in the OP to see that the coming one world religion is the Islamic faith.

Which version of it?

I do not think what version is important because in all of its versions.....there are way too many radicals and sympathizers within the Islamic faith that support force conversion or death.

Lets not forget those who are sympathizers ..... also very dangerous .....donating money, food, medicine, housing and women for sex slaves for their fighters...... another form of radicalism.

people like yourself are just as or more dangerous than the 'radicals' you rant about.

Some people need to stop posting on ATS as if they are walking around naked and exposed, you just show your true colours too clearly and those colours like I said are just as dark as those you speak against, both use deception and ignorance to get their points across.

Care to address DerBeobachter's post on page 2, or is there just too much truth in their post so you will simply ignore it and continue with your crusade?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes, every religion has splinter sects, even the Israeli religion, as another poster typed, I cannot see one religion in this century.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Everyone is looking at this the wrong way. The one world religion is the Cult of Self.

How do you worship?

By posting everything about yourself on Facebook and Tweeting your every thought.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Francis is maybe the false prophet, but he is not the anti-Christ. While I think the anti-Christ is possibly on the world stage somewhere, I don't think anyone really knows who he is or will be. I don't think anyone will know until he reveals himself. I don't think it will be any of the current world political figures. They are all too controversial.

When he comes on the scene, it will be a charisma blitz with most everyone here falling for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Francis is maybe the false prophet, but he is not the anti-Christ. While I think the anti-Christ is possibly on the world stage somewhere, I don't think anyone really knows who he is or will be. I don't think anyone will know until he reveals himself. I don't think it will be any of the current world political figures. They are all too controversial.

When he comes on the scene, it will be a charisma blitz with most everyone here falling for it.

The antichrist is not an individual person, as it states in the New Testament. Antichrist refers to groups of people that commit certain acts to deny Jesus as being the son of god.

So it will not be a single person that reveals themselves as the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No there are clearly different references. You are stating one. A person my have the spirit of anti-Christ, but there is also the final one who carries the last representation and manifestation.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Islam army huh? Would that be the one that fought in the crusades? Where do you get this drivel? What Wingnut hate speech, you forgot to add the lie that every immigrant gets a free house and a free business.

edit on Wed June 1st, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed June 1st, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The average immigrant has 2 wives and 20 children was the bust

As for world religion the religion those powers would chose would be a secular humanistic one

I don't think we'll see the NATO heads going hand in hand to the Mosque any time soon

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No there are clearly different references. You are stating one. A person my have the spirit of anti-Christ, but there is also the final one who carries the last representation and manifestation.

I have not seen anything in the new testament that says that. Can you provide the passage?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yeah like Donald Trump

I hear you

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It is very easy in the OP to see that the coming one world religion is the Islamic faith.

Which version of it?

I do not think what version is important because in all of its versions.....there are way too many radicals and sympathizers within the Islamic faith that support force conversion or death.

Lets not forget those who are sympathizers ..... also very dangerous .....donating money, food, medicine, housing and women for sex slaves for their fighters...... another form of radicalism.

people like yourself are just as or more dangerous than the 'radicals' you rant about.

Some people need to stop posting on ATS as if they are walking around naked and exposed, you just show your true colours too clearly and those colours like I said are just as dark as those you speak against, both use deception and ignorance to get their points across.

Care to address DerBeobachter's post on page 2, or is there just too much truth in their post so you will simply ignore it and continue with your crusade?

I will ignore it as you.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Just because many self proclaimed Christians have acted anything but Christ like does not mean HIS example and HIS message was a bad one.

This I agree with! Totally! His legend tells of an extraordinary man. A man. You all are yammering about "the Antichrist" at this point in the thread -
while most of the world sees that Pope Francis is the best thing to happen to Christianity in a long, long time.
Early Christians had schisms between those who thought he was just a man and those who decided to say he was "God in the flesh." Whether he existed or not, the message he gave was the same one that all wise people maintain:

The Golden Rule.
That's it. That's all - all the rest is a bastardized anthology of musings, inventions, and exaggerations. There won't be a 'second-coming' - there is no Antichrist, there are just human beings - wretched primates who have violent streaks but have been forced to learn to live in a society. Some of them are kind, guileless, serene people - like the Pope and the Dalai Lama (two of my short-list heroes). Some are awakened human beings who have outgrown primitive desert religions.

Unfortunately, several billion people haven't quite come as far yet. But they will. We all will.

You don't suck, stosh. Just stop telling yourself that. You're just you. I'm 57 now, and I've learned a tremendous amount in that time - but still learn more on a daily basis. I don't understand how otherwise curious, inquisitive thinkers fall for the nonsense of modern Protestant Christianity.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Exactly as I stated above.....and like you said Francis MIGHT be the false prophet..... right now we do not know if he is the "Black Pope" the false prophet but it will come and it will be a man of religion where the AntiChrist will later pose as God as he sits in the third Temple.......why I think the AntiChrist will possibly have Jewish roots.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thanks Kit! That's much more palatable.

Yes, there are waves of immigrants coming to Europe - refugees of the devastation that the ME has inflicted upon itself and that "allied forces" have exacerbated. Over 800 of them drowned in the Mediterranean the other day.

That doesn't sound to me like a hoard of murderous rapists. It sounds like desperate people whose homes have been ripped apart and are in need of human support.

It isn't their fault that this happened. They are victims.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

My drivel comes from an indepth knowledge of Islam. I would suggest to you, to begin reading Life of Mohammed (a biography) by Ibn Hisham. Muhammad, who died in 632 AD, was the founder of Islam. The most authoritative biography of Muhammad is titled "The Life of Muhammad (Sirat Rasul Allah)" originally written by Muhammad ibn Ishaq around 760 AD. No copy of that book remains, but around 800 AD, Ibn Hisham, a student of Ibn Ishaq reconstructed the biography from fragments and notes that he had collected.

A fun fact, in his own notes, Ibn Hisham said that he had omitted from the biography "things which it is disgraceful to discuss; matters which would distress certain people." (pg. 691) (it's a fun fact because of what he included, so it makes you shake your head at what on earth he thought too distressing) I would suggest reading it in the arabic if possible rather than rely on mistranslations, but its a great start to understanding Islam - because the life of Mohammed is important to know, because Muslims follow him in action and deed.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

They are only victims of their own inaction against extremists.

If crazies popped up everywhere in THIS country, chopping people's heads of, crucifying people, and all manner of horrific executions for all those who stood against them, taking over government from moderate people and going to war against the government and all who disagree - say a crazy group of Christians.. what would you do?

Would you fight against them so that your children could have a country to grow up in? Or would you hem haw around and complain and then leave your country to the crazies?

I for one would fight against them, I would fight.. I would not go quietly and see this country turn into a hell on earth for my children and grandchildren, and even it meant our lives, I would still fight so that another person's child could grow up safe in their own country..

Someone who would not, is an enabler. Who turns over vast resources - the land of their birth and tons of money and power, to people like that? Truly, only people who don't find a wrong in what was done but simply don't want to live under it, or want to bring it to other shores...

If they cared even the tiniest bit for their Muslim brothers and sisters, for their children and for future generations, then they would fight. They don't... this is not about extremism, it is because the people doing it are following Islam and to that, there is nothing to fight when you believe in the same thing. So they don't fight, they just bring it to other's shores, so that it will pop up at some later date.

And those who allow it, who say it's not today it is only my children who will have to deal with the nightmare, don't care anything for their own flesh and blood, nor for their countrymen. You don't force another generation to foot your bill without giving them a choice.. you don't.

When dealing with long term problems, you have to think in the long term.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Believe me, its far too late for the US. What people outside the US don't see is that there aren't any "political" solutions; elections mean nothing in terms of the NWO agenda and its elite promoters. They operate above the US government and direct the policies of the elected politicians who are paid fat bucks to follow along with the agenda.

The US is cooked.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They would be summarily rounded up and isolated. But you see - those refugees, while they did not "stand up to the extremists" were facing a surreal horde of savages who someone let loose....

we here in the US try to stand up to extremists, and do it publicly....I don't believe the atrocities being committed over there could happen here anymore than they already do. We are all armed....and we don't tolerate that kind of barbarity.

I don't have grandchildren yet, and frankly at this point I don't know if I will ever experience that. My kids are in their 20s. And to be honest - I don't think I'd stick around. I'd leave.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join