It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
As far as it being a strawman argument, it was not.

It is unless you can show where I said it is only the purview of religion to do the things you lined up in your strawman,

That said, do you not think people, any people, who believe in a theocracy worry me? They worry me just as much as they do you honestly, and I would no sooner allow a horde of Dominicans (or any other theocratic group) into this country whose world view and religious beliefs were in opposition to the constitution, which is the guiding principle for running this nation and one I respect greatly. About half the Christians in this country worry me to some degree, but then, so does the left.

It is Dominionists, not Dominicans, and they are already here. We even had a Presidential candidate, Ted Cruz, who is one. They prefer the application of the Bible to United States law in direct contravention to the Constitution.

Those who start advocating removing the rights of people to believe whatever they wish instead of punishing actions which are against the law, they are just as dangerous as anyone who believes in a theocracy.

I think assholes like Cruz are free to believe whatever wackiness they want, but as soon as they try to cross the line to making their absurd beliefs into law is when they need to meet the pointy end of a bayonet in their eye.

edit on 1-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It’s the brainwashing of pernicious dogma.

Teaching garbage like God only loves our cult and others are fair game.

Like the modern day demonic lunatics in ISIS

But of course the old church who destroyed the NA and millions of Africans and colonized much of the third world were a successful version of ISIS

They got away with what ISIS wants to do!

We don’t need a world religion we need world understanding

We need love taught in ALL the religions and the acceptance of different shades of God

The beauty of the different perspectives of God is what makes the world a hopefull place

And you can’t force the entire world to a single doctrine

There is a place where that will be done and it’s called

HELL!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cruz is exactly the reason I don't support Cruz, and his supporters are why I am worried about half the Christians in this country - I honestly hadn't paid attention to the scale of how bad some have gotten. I was very very outspoken against him, once I learned more, on the whole theocratic basis alone. I got into more arguments with so called Christians over what the religion does and does not teach than you can possible imagine - because I will be not abide such a thing in this country. Luckily, I have text on my side that does not have to be twisted, and I even debated with pastors and won. Some like the Mormons and groups like Cruz's cannot be swayed, but they have different texts than the bible - others don't want to know what the bible says, nor do they care, they are like the left - their way or no one's.

On this we do agree, and I am sorry for misspelling/misrepresenting the name of the religion.

But, the extreme left is equally bad, and equally dangerous, just in a different way, but equal, they all seem to want this entire country run on only their views, and everyone else's be damned. That is not right, no matter what side of the fence you are on.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
But, the extreme left is equally bad, and equally dangerous, just in a different way, but equal, they all seem to want this entire country run on only their views, and everyone else's be damned. That is not right, no matter what side of the fence you are on.

I despise all forms of extremism. I want the left and the right to stay the hell out of my life.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

me too.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Me three.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Albert Pike and Three World Wars . It kind of looks like the 3rd one is coming. On the bright side England and Germany will be on the same side.

"Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place."

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Heres the link:
WW3

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmybob

Heres the link:
WW3

This is a well known hoax which was disproved succinctly by Terry Melanson.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The one world religion is technology, and via AR + VR, behind the scenes precursors of SkyNet running the web / stock market / etc, this is Year 0 folks!

edit on 1-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I feel for you! Germany is a beautiful country, with a very pleasant native population. We spent three years there (hubby in Army), and saw a decent amount of the country. Decent, law-abiding people, clean, with well-maintained roads, homes, and so forth is the norm there. Or, was. Hearing these current reports is very sad.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I feel a shift to a one world religion will require a FAR larger paradigm shift than immigration can account for.

While I see many problems arising from the info you stated in your OP, IMHO one world religion is not one of them.

I lean more towards the Catholic church's views on possible Alien life being a sufficient paradigm shifting event.

Although we are all still waiting on that 'event'.

Consider, if you will, the possibility that those two could merge. Ever heard the term "christlam"? The current pope seems very friendly with Muslim leaders, as well. Merge those, and you have a prime candidate.

And, yeah, some mention of "aliens" will probably be involved. Have to call the demon overlords something.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Actually there is an unknown sort of religion that would be a wonderful candidate for a world religion if we were to have one….on the positive side of this possibility

This isn't any codified path or sect of any sort, in-fact is shuns the reliance on powerful Gurus and clergy and depends on self-introspection and self-knowledge through study and experience.

It’s called Integral Spirituality.

A non sectarian Universalist idea that one should on their own pursue any doctrine outside of too negative and insular faiths, which a person deems will advance their own personal spiritual growth.

It involves practicing what one thinks is integral to that growth freely.

One may practice Buddhist exercises along with mystical Christian acts and beliefs as well with Yoga all at the same time…Or any other of the mainstream or non mainstream positive brand of the faiths and mystical philosophies.

The goal is enlightenment or at least inner peace and understanding.

Ken Wilber, known as the Einstein of consciousness, is a proponent and leader of this movement.

It was big 10 or 12 years ago but hasn’t really caught on in the mainstream

www.integralworld.net...

What’s great about Integral Spirituality is that it totally shuns the negative sectarian hatred and division of many of our major religions. It relies on personal freedom, truth, goodness and beauty.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think you should just admit that you want a another holy war against Muslim expansion...
Your OP reeks of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

100% correct...Pope Francis is the Anti-Christ according to many Christian leaders and myself.

I was thinking more along the lines of "False Prophet", myself, but definitely a player!

Have someone else in mind for that other part.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The one world religion IMHO was put into effect ages ago and as soon as somebody identified it for me, I thought it had to be just that. Its just hidden in plain sight. And even if im wrong, im still correct in theory just not correct about it being what the Bible spoke of and the Guidestones. Then there is the possibility though, if you think biblical prophecy gives real benchmark events, that instead Anti Christ will be a living breathing guy who actually unites the world in peace and develops some new religion however so many scholars as of late are abandoning the Antichrist is a man belief and assigning the character to some things already past which would fit the timelinw if youbgotta get it in order. Im sure in all these pages someone a lot more eloquent spoke about it so since I don't want to repeat and because its likely one of the many things controversial enough at the new ATS. Is lose a testicle and a rectum trying to say it quickly then run before that lynch mob gets me

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about science.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One single major world religion isn't going to win by war or conversion. By "major" I mean Islam, Hindu, Christian, Judaism, etc. The majors will war, but not convert ALL. The groupthink dynamics ensure it wont work...

The exception here is the New Age movement / religion, which often presents itself as 'not a religion', or if better suited it goes as 'its all the same god' sneaky indoctrination tricks. It alone cant conquer all either, but it has the best model to achieve it as far as 'conventional religious models' go.

Now couple New Age (which is based on proper esoteric occultism), with the looming upheavals technology is causing, and away we go. The dynamism each possess alone, and together is the ultimate One World Religious Model.

Even if this new technological religion cant conquer the adults for a while, this new generation they are all doomed to fall into it. Unless somehow they dont have phones / social media / video games / computers / etc (all of which are one in the same now and right in your pocket). All but the Amish, and Amish'ish social outcasts are in line to be 'victims' of this diffusion of innovations.

Step by step, each new gaming console / PC CPU generation, etc, along with emerging technologies it's all too perfect of a 'natural' step by step indoctrination to total VR / AI dependency (that nobody 'can go without'). It's so 'perfect, that in fact the big mouthpieces from the Transhumanism (an actual religion specific to all of this) related movements cite it (Moore's Law, basically) in terms of being asort of divinity, as DESTINY. Where said destiny too has its Promised Land (AGI, VR, Technological SIngularity, etc).

And sure enough the New Age Movement, decades ago started laying out 'its own prophecies' (as all real religions require them in their doctrine), and sure enough those prophecies are exactly what is coming from the technology: "A transformation of consciousness", "hive-mind telepathy' and so on along those lines. Things thats sound like magic, which technology is right on the cusp of delivering.

Come to find out those same 'prophecies' from decades ago: in that same era the technologists were 'predicting' them too! Chicken or the egg?

Most of you probably recall the claims of the 2012 mania people. Well half of them talked about all that doomsday world blowing up stuff, but the other half were talking about "the transformation of consciousness", which all of that noise was straight out of the New Age Movement talking points.

They were a bit ahead of the curve, as not even externally mounted VR gear wasn't quite ready yet, but who knows maybe Skynet was already online? I know that the US governmental / military agencies (DARPA, NASA, etc) had 2012 in their white papers and such as their target year of booting up their cognitive computing systems (bask around 2006 era I'm referring to).

And all of that is in this film I linked in above:

It was deliberately released on 6/6/06, as a sort of dark cynicism. And 10 years later this stuff is in the news everyday now and no one even bats an eye. It's so ubiquitous it doesn't even cause concern. Of course this context herein, and in that video aren't something you're going to hear on the news. Like proper Masonic'esque esotericism, its hidden in plain view; not even a secret; and 'nobody' has a clue.
edit on 1-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I have often thought about this hypothesis and personally conclude that no current existing religion would become a singular global movement because there has never been enough evidence to convinice opposing religions to yield. So, one would have to wipe out the rest - and all their adherents.

I've hardly seen anyone who is a religious advocate over the last 30 years. Oh ... there have been a few. They stand out. I could tell you each of their names because they are so memorable.

Here's the funny thing: I know God exists. Of this, there is no doubt.

But ... acknowledging a religious preference is like asking to be pegged. About the only religion that has respectable adherents is Islam. And those guys over there in the heartland of Islam are purifying like crazy. It's coming ... and I don't see anything that's got the legs to stop it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
One world religion?

In a world that boasts a billion plus christians of various sorts. A world that has just as many muslims of various sorts.

Several hundred million hindus, actually that's probably approaching a billion, too. Million of jews of varying sorts.

Then of course you have many folks like myself who, while believers, don't belong to any dogmatic faith, and there are many millions of us.

One world religion? No time soon. In fact, I'll be so bold as to say never.

A thinly disguised anti-Muslim rant...not real imaginative.

A one world religion is already here. People are just thinking about it in the conventional way, with churches/temples, priests, etc, where you go to on a particular day.

It's called consumerism and materialism.
And you are indoctrinated from a young age by the media and entertainment industry.
Your priests are the entertainers and celebrities.
Just look at the following the Kardashians have, or Justin Bieber, or Prince, or Michael Jackson, etc etc etc.
People openly weep for celebrities that they have no personal relationship with, when those celebrities die.
These celebrities are used to push the latest so called "trends" and "fashsions".
Years ago who was wearing drop crutch pants and pants that stopped just before his ankles? Justin Beiber. Now those sorts of clothes are everywhere. That's one example.
The Kardashians with their asses and fake lips and tits, and gold digger mentality, materialistic whores..so many girls/females are like that now.
Then you have the homosexual and transgender and other degenerate crap agendas being pushed. Whose the poster boy, girl, or more accurately poster THING for all that? That Jenner person. Forget his or her name, really don't care.
A man who had a sex change and it was documented by the entertainment industry. They even did documentaries with him/her/it crying and being all emotional and telling the world how hard it was. To win over peoples sympathy of course, and press the agenda, and play on peoples emotions and empathy and compassion. So they accept it as normal.

The New World Order and all the goodies people expected would come with it, has already arrived.
People just haven't realized it yet, because it's been a gradual build up to it over the decades.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Immigrants will outbreed the European people and soon ...... (for the most past it already has in some countries) like Belgium and France. Those who hate the Christian faith will now have to embrace the Islamic faith and once they become the majority refusing will not be tolerated.

The one world religion will be Islam and the NWO is seeing to it that is happens.

Wait..are you saying more kids from immigrants are being born in France and Belgium than from French and Belgium people.

Jesus. You people really believe this crap?

Another laughable xenophobic anti muslim post by yet another intolerant scared little man.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join