It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Prophecy Predicts: "Obama...Last U.S. President...Europe A Total Wasteland By End of 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Reportedly after his first inauguration, he walked into the WH and was handed a big manila envelope from his bosses. He collapsed in a chair and was heard to mutter: "They've made me a scapegoat."

Yeah that sounds cool - what president doesn't have bosses? But for the sake of your integrity can you give me some source for this? Or was it a friend of a friend who told you - because I understand you may travel in these circles close to the "White House"

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Had I took the time could have broken the text up into paragraphs. The links do have it broken up and there is actually A LOT of information about Vanga. Also A LOT has been made up and or twisted by the Western world to sound more doom and gloom.

She basically predicts what most have said. If we don't change our ways.... ya know... cause and effect will take place. We have a choice and so far we are suckin. lol

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

OK. Thanks.

Will try and check the links out in the next several days.

Certainly choices and actions--including inactions--have consequences.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The scapegoat quote from O after his inauguration may have largely been scrubbed from the net.

There is, however, this:

www.datehookup.com...

= = =

Ahhhh welll . . . usually folks asking for such are not inclined to believe even the most reliable sources anyway. And, I'm not willing to devote any more time to it. I know what I read back then.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Here's what a spiritually in-tune Christian sister in Europe had to say about it by email:

It seems to me that there is a possibility of what this woman predicted actually happening, but I increasingly feel that it will be happening on different 'layers', as though some people might be affected, and others won't be. It's as thought different events would be happening to different people, although we are all in the same place. Does that make sense? In any case, the attached photo of a devastated Europe didn't strike a cord in my spirit.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: TonyS

I'm not so sure about that.

1. The current trickster in the WH has demonstrated that he can violate the Constitution at will with essentially NO negative fallout to him and NO correction of his outrageous UNConstitutional actions.

2. He has systematically and ruthlessly gone about replacing Constitutional, patriotic military leaders with those more in sympathy with his values and goals.

3. The courts--peopled so liberally with oligarchy stooges--have been rather shockingly compliant.

4. GIVEN more or less utter chaos around the time of the Nov SElection . . . he might have more or less carte blanche to do whatever his ruthless black-hearted desires and his orders from the bosses dictated.

1. You do not get to decide what is or is not Constitutional. So you can make whatever crazy claim you want but, the Courts make the final decision of what is or is not.
2. This is complete nonsense. Obama has replaced nobody in the military simply because that is not his job. And frankly why would he bother?
3. What chaos? Do people have zero memory of the world beyond the last 5 years? You live in the most peaceful prosperous time in history. You know history that thing you slept through in school?

This nonsense is almost as silly as that prophecy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You lost me at Baba Vanga. As far as I know, only two of her 'prophecies' have happened as suggested. Both were vague and open to different interpretation:

Prophecy made in 1980 : At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. Kursk was the Russian nuclear submarine K-141, it sank in the barents sea on August 12th 2000, the Nato name was Oscar II

Actually that one is pretty amazing!

Prophecy made in 1989 : "Horror, horror"! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. On 9/11 or September 11, 2001 planes hit the World Trade Center.

Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die. Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013. More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.

The radioactive showers match fukushima and very surely plants and animals die again giving the year that is pretty amazing.

The ball game one was half right

edit on 25-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What about . . . throw in WWIII in the midst of the Muslim invasion, terror attacks etc. etc. ???

it is possible that the beginning of WW3 was at the announcement that we are at war with muslim terrorist.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You can't just say Obama will be out of office soon though.

There's still half a year, more until that happens. There are a range of things, however unlikely, that could occur in that time.

The Cuban missile crisis played out of 13 days.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the SHTF link gave this prediction... which is the one I think the thread is opening for discussion

...Vanga prophesied the total annihilation of the European continent, claiming that the entire region would be a barren wasteland resulting from a ‘great Muslim war’ that would begin in the middle east in 2010,...

the present flood of covert terrorists hiding as 'refugees' is not geared up to Annihilate the Western & Eastern European nations

NATO is an ever present police force ready to wage conflict upon the various cells of relocated Jihadists & their converts

the time is way too short according to this prediction...the utter desolation of Europe before the end of 2016...
the End, the mobilization, the power-grid collapse must all be precursors to this predicted campaign to make Europe a wasteland in the next 6 months...
the resources are not in place to accomplish such a military destruction-in-totality to ALL of Europe... but attacks on every nuclear reactor core in the EU would result in a unstoppable devestation like 100 Fukushima's all at once in the 20+ nations of the EU for the forseeable future 300 years

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You lost me at Baba Vanga. As far as I know, only two of her 'prophecies' have happened as suggested. Both were vague and open to different interpretation:

Prophecy made in 1980 : At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. Kursk was the Russian nuclear submarine K-141, it sank in the barents sea on August 12th 2000, the Nato name was Oscar II

Prophecy made in 1989 : "Horror, horror"! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. On 9/11 or September 11, 2001 planes hit the World Trade Center.

Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die. Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013. More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.

The radioactive showers match fukushima and very surely plants and animals die again giving the year that is pretty amazing.

I think that would be a really tenuous fulfillment because the "radioactive showers" (fallout) from Fukushima were minimal and it was carried south-west and fell in the ocean.

Plant and animal die-off from the fallout does not seem to have even been noticeable.

But plants and animals do die all the time, even without radiation poisoning, so she got that one right, right?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the SHTF link gave this prediction... which is the one I think the thread is opening for discussion

...Vanga prophesied the total annihilation of the European continent, claiming that the entire region would be a barren wasteland resulting from a ‘great Muslim war’ that would begin in the middle east in 2010,...

the present flood of covert terrorists hiding as 'refugees' is not geared up to Annihilate the Western & Eastern European nations

NATO is an ever present police force ready to wage conflict upon the various cells of relocated Jihadists & their converts

the time is way too short according to this prediction...the utter desolation of Europe before the end of 2016...
the End, the mobilization, the power-grid collapse must all be precursors to this predicted campaign to make Europe a wasteland in the next 6 months...
the resources are not in place to accomplish such a military destruction-in-totality to ALL of Europe... but attacks on every nuclear reactor core in the EU would result in a unstoppable devestation like 100 Fukushima's all at once in the 20+ nations of the EU for the forseeable future 300 years

All of the nuclear plants are hardened against attack and many (like University owned reactors) don't even harbor high-grade nucleotides. Any attempt to breach reactor security on a large scale would be obvious and would be reacted against very seriously.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All of the nuclear plants are hardened against attack and many (like University owned reactors) don't even harbor high-grade nucleotides. Any attempt to breach reactor security on a large scale would be obvious and would be reacted against very seriously.

i'm glad to be so informed, now all the sheeple can sleep tight from now on.

oh, hardened from a combat assault does not mean safe from cyber attack
what if 20 nuke facilities were attacked by determined terrorists with RPGs and other ordinance used to shoot down planes along with a hacking attack at the same time... I guarantee the EU self-defense forces are not prepared for any type of action like that...
in fact the open border welcoming committees for military aged Muslims by the 10s of thousands tell a frightful tale of the EU dumbassness being the PC mode of thinking about internal security....
the continent is humming with terrorist-Jihadists just awaiting the GO signal from Radical Imams in hate speech filled Mosques

I have no sources of credible data which supports my viewpoint... but if it walks like a duck- quacks like a duck-- then its likely a duck applies to Muslims on Jihad

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I think that would be a really tenuous fulfillment because the "radioactive showers" (fallout) from Fukushima were minimal and it was carried south-west and fell in the ocean.

Plant and animal die-off from the fallout does not seem to have even been noticeable.

But plants and animals do die all the time, even without radiation poisoning, so she got that one right, right?

Really!
You do realize how much land has to go unused because of the radiation right? The plants could no longer be used for food.
Tons of animals both land and sea were killed. The effects on plant and animals continues to this day.

Japanese scientists have said they have never seen anything as horrific as the massive group of dead dolphins discovered stranded on a beach near the site of the 2011 Fukushima disaster.

yournewswire.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
1. The current trickster in the WH has demonstrated that he can violate the Constitution at will

But you are unable to show where he did that....

He has systematically and ruthlessly gone about replacing Constitutional, patriotic military leaders with those more in sympathy with his values and goals.

yet you are unable to show any proof of that....

The courts--peopled so liberally with oligarchy stooges--have been rather shockingly compliant.

oh look, the courts threw out all the birther lies - that means the courts are compliant!

GIVEN more or less utter chaos around the time of the Nov SElection . . . he might have more or less carte blanche to do whatever his ruthless black-hearted desires and his orders from the bosses dictated.

What utter chaos? What are you babbling about?

A really bad case of Obama derangement syndrome!

As to the "psychic", what people ignore are all her failures, including "Vanga predicted that a World War III would start in November 2010 and last until October 2014"

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Vanga is well known in Bulgaria, and almost every person is familiar with her prophecies. When she was alive, a lot of ppl visited her all day long. She was doing all for free, just wanted donations for her church in Rupite (local area near her hometown) to be built. Again - she never predicted exactly WW3, but just conflicts, disasters and natural phenomena. And about Russian domination in Europe.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Looking back on the performance of doomsday prophecies... Who would put money in that market?

Statistically, it's not even low, but a fat goosegg.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Loathing of Obama is no basis for an end of world prediction.

Your entire thread keeps mentioning your hatred of The President. Like many others, I suspect it has more to do with the color of his skin than his actual policies, most of which most people who claim that he's the worst President ever cant correctly list and / or dont understand.

Wow. . How did you come to this conclusion, to accuse someone of a racist?

That's low ....

@OP - It does not take a prophecy or prediction to see how totally fu**ed the controllers of earth have taken our world.

It's quite obvious and active everyday, every week, months, years, decade, dating back centuries.

Controllers have always divided and conquered, to extorting the masses of their energy for artificial energy (currency) and keep the masses in the dark in terms of deeper knowledge and keeping balance in the collective consciousness as to keep balance in the external world they experience.

The world is out of sync, out of balance, because WE ARE. The people, the personalities, have been tamed and molded into lost people living a small window we call "life".
They get defensive and can't admit it. They oppose that anything they do is wrong, or wrong with them.

There is something wrong with all of us. We aren't connected and live in balance. We are closed off and out balance....

What is there to predict? More devastation? More chaos? More push for control over the masses and resources of earth for tiny faction to profit over 95%?

Predictions are useless when the reality is pretty damn obvious. We are used. Abused. Lied too, and extorted biological energy for artificial fake money, to keep us occupied from the cold truth that a small faction networks globally and owns everything, make the rules for everyone, yet don't abide themselves and live in luxury. ..

A blind man could predict what's next if he was explained what is happened and happening.

This is hell on Earth because the devil in the minds/hearts of a few, control and influence everyone and thing.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I have to agree with "nuclear" problems destroying the Northern Hemisphere. I just recently stumbled across some news regarding some reactors in Miami Florida "weeping" radioactive isotopes uncontrollably into bedrock and possibly drinking water reserves deep underground. Also, located ~25 outside of NYC, there is a nuclear reactor that has been technically "raining" down nuclear waste on the public for many years. Furthermore, nuclear reactors located outside of Syracuse NY and NYC, these reactors have just been upgraded to RED ALERT, meaning that there have been so many tragic "mishaps" occurring, that guards are now carrying "assault rifles" on the reactor premises.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I am not sure that "we" as humans are technically out of sync no more than we are incapable of just "peacefully" moving forward with life. I mean, humans are animals, and our sole lpurpose is to command, destroy and conquer all for the sake of individual net gain. Who are these people who want to peaceably preserve our planet? What are they really? They cannot be humans. I mean, it funny when you think about it, but conspirators seem like the only ones incapable of adapting and moving forward with what we are incapable of avoiding, and that is humanities demise!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join