It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Prophecy Predicts: "Obama...Last U.S. President...Europe A Total Wasteland By End of 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Could the population of Europe be decimated by terrorist attacks and Europe left almost deserted. Just nope. Spatially the area is vast. Europe is organized, armed, fortified and trained ready for response. Even the World Wars were insufficient to decimate the populace. IMHO that prophecy simply cannot happen.

THANKS! That's just the sort of discussion I want to have in this thread.

What about . . . throw in WWIII in the midst of the Muslim invasion, terror attacks etc. etc. ???

I don't necessarily see the whole of Europe a glass parking lot.

I don't think it would take all that many sizeable nukes

plus all that many bio-engineered plagues

plus whatever super secret exotic weapons we haven't heard of

plus whatever might be true about some pretend ET/Fallen angel critters being destructive in the same geography

plus weather weapons

plus volcanoes perhaps unleashed by all the nuke blasts

plus horrendous sun spots

. . . to render 90+% of the geography functionally uninhabitable.

Then there's the Biblical--"Except the days be shortened, no flesh would be saved."
edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

OTHER DISCUSSION POINTS:

--ASSUME that the predictions are mostly correct but the timing is off.

What would be more plausible timing?

and/or

--ASSUME that the timing is mostly accurate but the mix of predictions is not quite accurate. What do you think would be more accurate?

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: SPELLING

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't be hard to do with the right logistics and organization, the preferred target would be France, the state couldn't handle multiple attacks on multiple nuke facilities. Look at all the nuke plants in France... Yeah there is an awful lot of them. France is 2nd to the USA in how many nuclear power plants:

Between 1996 and 2009, 49 new nuclear reactors started operation and 43 reactors were retired, according to the World Nuclear Association. Currently the world as a whole has 440 operating nuclear reactors. The United States has by far the most, followed by France and Japan

France compared to Texas

A big enough organization with an organized guerrilla army and the appropriate logistics and know how could do it and this would be their target if you asked me.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

GREAT POST. THANKS.

Incredible. I didn't realize the number was near ours for a much greater geography on our side.

Given Fukushima . . . folks might do well to wake-up and make some reasonable preparations!

Granted, those inland might not be as great a potential hazard as those on the coast--but what do I know. Do you?

There's sure a lot of potentially nasty stuff to be loosed on the environment.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Like many others, I suspect it has more to do with the color of his skin than his actual policies, most of which most people who claim that he's the worst President ever cant correctly list and / or dont understand.

So if someone hates Obama it must be because he's black? Just face it, you're president is a FAILURE.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I didn't get into the bigger specifics for obvious reasons but also consider that many plants what about all the left over material too? I am sure there is a lot of it and it is not prepared for a blitzkrieg style assault by militants already there. I don't know if anything like that will ever happen but it is possible and again if Europe was to become a nuclear waste wonderland I would guess that France would be the target.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Loathing of Obama is no basis for an end of world prediction.

Your entire thread keeps mentioning your hatred of The President. Like many others, I suspect it has more to do with the color of his skin than his actual policies, most of which most people who claim that he's the worst President ever cant correctly list and / or dont understand.

WHY could you EVER say something like that? WHY do you accuse someone of racism because he criticizes Obama's POLICIES? On what basis? Do you have a problem understanding that someone who is against Obama's progressive leftist POLICIES is NOT racist? That kind of accusation is complete BS. Get Real! Just because someone does not agree with a person who happens to be Black does NOT mean they are "racist."

Your "argument" is complete BS. Get real and deal with the issues rather than accuse people of being "racist" so you can pretend you are not.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

He doesn't just accuse him of failed policys. He accuses him of being illegal and someone else entirely.

I will however say it's not a racist thing. It's too many Alex Jones hours.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You must be one of those Beren-stain peoples, on the other time line etc etc with all those crazy ideas lol

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Good points. Sounds like your logic is flawless, to me.

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It happens from time to time =D I'm just saying based on the premise of Europe being a wasteland and since everything else is a prediction my imagination and all that entails I would choose there but I also think it would take about 2000 or so people to pull it off, that would be the largest scale terrorist attack ever too not only manpower on multiple targets but think of all the forward unit coordination and all the logistics and controllers having everything orchestrated at multiple places at the same time, it would be on par with invading a country, then again if your troops are already there who knows?

I would even hazard a guess that training would be conducted via "video games" as in someone somewhere is making greatly detailed "games" involving the structures and where they got to be, and "players" will be able to virtually walk through their objectives.

Really though these facilities also have limited entryways meaning that if there is only one maybe two ways in or out if you control those while the other people go in and handle security everyone else inside is effed with this going on at multiple locations at the same time authorities are going to have a really hard time dealing with it in a timely manner. If these folks are willing to die for their causation anyways the fastest way would be to cut off the reactors coolant, the idea here is that the good guys can't save them all.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

You must be one of those Beren-stain peoples, on the other time line etc etc with all those crazy ideas lol

Decidedly not. Berenstain was the name of the author. It has never been anything different. I still have the original books I bought for my kid when she was young. They have been on my bookshelf for 30 years now, and they haven't changed a bit. I'm really sorry for the alternative time-line folks, but they are completely delusional.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah I know was just yanking your chain a little bit. I still think its amusing though that in a predictions thread it is still Obamas fault *chuckles* and then the race card is thrown haha, and I don't even like Obama. No topic no thread is safe.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yeah I know was just yanking your chain a little bit. I still think its amusing though that in a predictions thread it is still Obamas fault *chuckles* and then the race card is thrown haha, and I don't even like Obama. No topic no thread is safe.

Ain't it the truth!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: chr0naut
Could the population of Europe be decimated by terrorist attacks and Europe left almost deserted. Just nope. Spatially the area is vast. Europe is organized, armed, fortified and trained ready for response. Even the World Wars were insufficient to decimate the populace. IMHO that prophecy simply cannot happen.

THANKS! That's just the sort of discussion I want to have in this thread.

What about . . . throw in WWIII in the midst of the Muslim invasion, terror attacks etc. etc. ???

I don't necessarily see the whole of Europe a glass parking lot.

I don't think it would take all that many sizeable nukes

plus all that many bio-engineered plagues

plus whatever super secret exotic weapons we haven't heard of

plus whatever might be true about some pretend ET/Fallen angel critters being destructive in the same geography

plus weather weapons

plus volcanoes perhaps unleashed by all the nuke blasts

plus horrendous sun spots

. . . to render 90+% of the geography functionally uninhabitable.

Then there's the Biblical--"Except the days be shortened, no flesh would be saved."

Yes, there could be issues with a synchronous attack/disaster scenario but there are teams of people (military and governmental) who hash out strategies to deal with such scenarios. It is their daytime job. I know, because I was called in to on one such "think tank" to strategize on operational continuity if there had been a terrorist attack (including nuke/bio/chem) during the Sydney Olympics back in 2000.

Also, there are many "civil defense" organizations who prepare for natural disasters of all sorts. In Auckland, where I live, the area is volcanic and seismic (it's practically made of volcanos). Additionally it is coastal, facing out to the Pacific "Ring of Fire", of which it's part, so Tsunami's are also a threat. Here's an NZ Gov sponsored disaster preparation website.

My astronomical background also for a time was monitoring the Sun for CME's and flares that may have been Earth facing (important because power grids and networks have to be segmented to prevent potential differences and damage). Since that time, we have observed patterns and cycles of activity and can model solar forces somewhat. This gives us anticipatory knowledge and also an idea of the range of magnitude of output to expect. Although models are theoretical, the Sun is highly unlikely to loose its current stability in the next 3 million years.

As for secret super energy weapons, the issue is of a source of the energy. Atomics only have so much power, even fusion ones. Antimatter will NEVER be able to be generated in sufficient quantity to make a weapon. Attempts to do so would be obvious and would bankrupt the group attempting it. Directed Solar energy, however, remains a possibility but how a terrorist organization would get into space and build the structures is beyond me. They'd also be very visible, no matter who did it.

Bio weapons are a real threat. Why haven't we destroyed our smallpox stores? We've gone as far as we can, research-wise, but both the US and Russia (and probably others) still hold on to it. The thing is, we have never met a Bio agent that is 100% effective and we can be sure of that because we are still here as a species. Our sequestering of and engineering of bio agents is just taking what already exists in nature and trying to control it.

Similarly with chemicals, they already exist in nature so we already have survived them.

edit on 24/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I could make a comic book based on the ats platform, where there is minimal text bubbles, the story is just about 2 trolls sitting behind there computer and then the interface frames of it all going down, the point would be to show the charged emotional strain of trolls trying to make their points. The kicker would be (as sick as I am at least) the thread topic would be spoofs of things like my little pony, and samurai pizza cats etc etc.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sounds good.

I'm not sure why I'm not more comforted by your good points. LOL.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

samurai pizza cats etc etc.

My God!! Samurai Pizza Cats are real! I feel so stupid!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

LOL did you just have a "Great Scott" moment?

Yeah I wasn't making that one up, I used to watch that show when I was younger lol it used to come on right before Duck Tales =D
edit on 24-5-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I never give these prediction timelines much credibility, they are always like reading an episode of the National Enquirer. Sure Europe has financial issues, terrorism issues, and Russia is trying to gather up its old republics again.

Here is my prediction, yes there will be some wars in Europe, and terrorism. The whole end of 2016 part is a bit much, as is all of Europe being destroyed, I could not be so lucky.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join