It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Prophecy Predicts: "Obama...Last U.S. President...Europe A Total Wasteland By End of 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This thread has failed miserably.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: BO XIAN

What about . . . throw in WWIII in the midst of the Muslim invasion, terror attacks etc. etc. ???

it is possible that the beginning of WW3 was at the announcement that we are at war with muslim terrorist.

Quite plausible, to me.

IIRC, some have said way back at 911 time that THAT was the beginning of WWIII.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fleabit

You can't just say Obama will be out of office soon though.

There's still half a year, more until that happens. There are a range of things, however unlikely, that could occur in that time.

The Cuban missile crisis played out of 13 days.

INDEED.

I don't know. Few even claim to know and many of those qualify their sensings on it.

Nevertheless, it IS CLEAR that the oligarchy is AT LEAST setting things up, cocking things royally--toward a fierce civil war--neighborhood to neighborhood; interest group against interest group; race against race.

It is ALSO CLEAR that the oligarchy has been cocking things toward firing off WWIII for quite some time. At some point in the not distant future, they will highly likely be done with cocking things and push it all over the edge--and billions of lives with it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the present flood of covert terrorists hiding as 'refugees' is not geared up to Annihilate the Western & Eastern European nations

NATO is an ever present police force ready to wage conflict upon the various cells of relocated Jihadists & their converts

the time is way too short according to this prediction...the utter desolation of Europe before the end of 2016...
the End, the mobilization, the power-grid collapse must all be precursors to this predicted campaign to make Europe a wasteland in the next 6 months...
the resources are not in place to accomplish such a military destruction-in-totality to ALL of Europe... but attacks on every nuclear reactor core in the EU would result in a unstoppable devestation like 100 Fukushima's all at once in the 20+ nations of the EU for the forseeable future 300 years

INTERESTING POINTS.

Given your way above average perceptiveness and analysis . . . what do YOU expect in the next 6 months and then in the next 18 months?

What is the minimum National and international level of trauma you expect and why?

What's the medium level?

And the maximum you think at all reasonably likely?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i'm glad to be so informed, now all the sheeple can sleep tight from now on.

oh, hardened from a combat assault does not mean safe from cyber attack
what if 20 nuke facilities were attacked by determined terrorists with RPGs and other ordinance used to shoot down planes along with a hacking attack at the same time... I guarantee the EU self-defense forces are not prepared for any type of action like that...
in fact the open border welcoming committees for military aged Muslims by the 10s of thousands tell a frightful tale of the EU dumbassness being the PC mode of thinking about internal security....
the continent is humming with terrorist-Jihadists just awaiting the GO signal from Radical Imams in hate speech filled Mosques

I have no sources of credible data which supports my viewpoint... but if it walks like a duck- quacks like a duck-- then its likely a duck applies to Muslims on Jihad

I respect @chr0naut a lot, too.

However, my impressions lean toward your analysis much more on this score.

I suspect that TPTB have set up at least a few if not several and maybe many of such reactors to fail and to be more easily breached than folks realize. There may also be a number of sleeper agents inside the system at the reactors.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Really!
You do realize how much land has to go unused because of the radiation right? The plants could no longer be used for food.
Tons of animals both land and sea were killed. The effects on plant and animals continues to this day.

Japanese scientists have said they have never seen anything as horrific as the massive group of dead dolphins discovered stranded on a beach near the site of the 2011 Fukushima disaster.

yournewswire.com...

Worthy points, imho.

There's some serious stuff related to Fukushima that seems to be out of the eye of the common citizens. Then there's Japan's law forbidding talking about it/publishing about it. Sheesh!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xitap
Vanga is well known in Bulgaria, and almost every person is familiar with her prophecies. When she was alive, a lot of ppl visited her all day long. She was doing all for free, just wanted donations for her church in Rupite (local area near her hometown) to be built. Again - she never predicted exactly WW3, but just conflicts, disasters and natural phenomena. And about Russian domination in Europe.

Thanks tons for your clarifications.

Sounds like a fairly selfless woman. Admirable, that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
THANKS FOR YOUR VERY EXCELLENT POINTS.

That has been one of the more mystifying things to me.

SOMETIMES specific predictions or issues can be argued--to a point.

HOWEVER, IT SEEMS TO ME

that just looking at 1/10th the rather public information--not even digging very deeply--the die is cast! The trends are clear.

The tyranny is looming closer and closer and more and more comprehensively. That's at a minimum.

And still folks pretend everything is normal and argue indignantly in behalf of that clueless perspective.

Incredible.

originally posted by: Elementalist

Wow. . How did you come to this conclusion, to accuse someone of a racist?

That's low ....

@OP - It does not take a prophecy or prediction to see how totally fu**ed the controllers of earth have taken our world.

It's quite obvious and active everyday, every week, months, years, decade, dating back centuries.

Controllers have always divided and conquered, to extorting the masses of their energy for artificial energy (currency) and keep the masses in the dark in terms of deeper knowledge and keeping balance in the collective consciousness as to keep balance in the external world they experience.

The world is out of sync, out of balance, because WE ARE. The people, the personalities, have been tamed and molded into lost people living a small window we call "life".
They get defensive and can't admit it. They oppose that anything they do is wrong, or wrong with them.

There is something wrong with all of us. We aren't connected and live in balance. We are closed off and out balance....

What is there to predict? More devastation? More chaos? More push for control over the masses and resources of earth for tiny faction to profit over 95%?

Predictions are useless when the reality is pretty damn obvious. We are used. Abused. Lied too, and extorted biological energy for artificial fake money, to keep us occupied from the cold truth that a small faction networks globally and owns everything, make the rules for everyone, yet don't abide themselves and live in luxury. ..

A blind man could predict what's next if he was explained what is happened and happening.

This is hell on Earth because the devil in the minds/hearts of a few, control and influence everyone and thing.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterRenji
a reply to: hellobruce

I have to agree with "nuclear" problems destroying the Northern Hemisphere. I just recently stumbled across some news regarding some reactors in Miami Florida "weeping" radioactive isotopes uncontrollably into bedrock and possibly drinking water reserves deep underground. Also, located ~25 outside of NYC, there is a nuclear reactor that has been technically "raining" down nuclear waste on the public for many years. Furthermore, nuclear reactors located outside of Syracuse NY and NYC, these reactors have just been upgraded to RED ALERT, meaning that there have been so many tragic "mishaps" occurring, that guards are now carrying "assault rifles" on the reactor premises.

INDEED.

And, one suspects that such . . . are just the tip of a very large iceberg.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I must have missed the election for "Thread Judge."

If that's the best edifying contribution you can make to the discussion, I suggest you research a bit more and possibly try again. Or, maybe start your own thread on THAT topic given that it is not the topic of this thread.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Lol. It's pretty obvious. Big time failure here.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

WHAT????? Why on earth would a Godly prophet necessarily be 100% accurate in your interpretation of what they say?

They are called visions for a reason. How those prophets interpret those visions aren't necessarily accurate, just the visions themselves...

Jaden

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

LOL, the, If you don't like Obama, you must be racist tripe is getting old and laughable...

Anyone who believes someone to be racist because they don't like someone who is black whom SPECIFICALLY state WHY they don't like him, is a fool with no argument.

JAden

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Really good post. Division! I read somewhere that the job of president or leader of a country is to manage division.

It's really unbalanced here. They got their F's. There is some conciliation though. They're in tests too! Though they act as if they believe otherwise. Therefore they're creating their next steps as well. Since they adore making up rules and corporate color of law regulations as they go along, violating the real laws and freedoms, that's one of their next steps, to be under what they have created for others. Since they are destroying earth and refusing/holding back on bringing forth earth changing clean technologies such as Cavitation and what the Pistol Shrimp, nature herself, shows us, the temperature of the sun's corona in a bubble, that a hz, sound wave, released from imploding molecules.

And just think, before Tesla, Keely in the 1800's demonstrated the same thing, only he didn't have the accoustic electronics, so he used a setup with a harpsicord, and a bubble.

They've murdered, bullied, bought off all the solutions and all these problems have had so many good solutions, so they will inherit their earth, not a nice place to be what they've created for themselves.

And since they've destroyed the middle east and sent even progressive areas back into dark ages, and burka's, I really don't envy them their next steps. I see them wearing wool burka's under a dome on their destroyed earth version dominating each other until even they grow up.

Humanity is not going to be joining them. I declare humanity FREE.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: BO XIAN
He could be green or purple for all I care. It is how he was chosen;

So you do not like the fact he was voted in....

the "Destroyer-in-Chief" role he was assigned and so gleefully fills;

What are you babbling about?

his hatred for the USA and Christianity;

Any evidence for that stupid claim?

his illegal status;

Oh dear, it appears you have fallen for all the birther lies and silly made up stories!

Mena Grebin

WTF is one of those?

www.youtube.com...

Obama's 3rd term? You really hate Obama so make up a lot of crap about him, and looking at pictures of all the Presidents it is clear why!

No obama sucks ,unless ur iran they love him

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Baba Vanga's predictions until year 5000. www.alamongordo.com... They are cosmic in nature.
It is well published in Russian. There is a dream-interpretation of Baba Vanga that tells really a lot, more than the above list of years and brief events. Thus, if you dream of being on orbit around earth or anything like that, she said, you would meet the aliens soon.

Earth, vanga.ru...
Видеть во сне летящий по направлению к Земле шар — свидетельство того, что в скором времени перед вами приоткроется удивительная тайна. По всей видимости, вы вступите в контакт с жителями другой планеты, в результате чего поведаете миру много нового и интересного. Если вам приснилась покрытая льдом Земля, то в не столь отдаленном времени нашу планету ждет обледенение. Наступит долгая зима, и земля покроется ледяной коркой на несколько лет.

STAR vanga.ru...
Если вам приснилось, что вы летите к звезде, то этот сон является предсказанием космических экспедиций на другие планеты. В будущем каждый сможет побывать на любой планете.
Открыть во сне новую звезду — свидетельство того, что в не столь отдаленном времени будет обнаружена новая планета, на которой найдут существа, похожие по разуму и внешнему виду на земных жителей. Между населением той планеты и землянами установятся тесные дружеские отношения.

Если же вам приснилось, что на небе совсем нет звезд, то такой сон является предвестием длинного солнечного затмения. На несколько лет на Земле установится беспросветная ночь: погибнут многие люди, животные и растения.

Если вы во сне увидели на небе звезды среди белого дня, то в реальной жизни вы очень счастливый человек, потому что вам покровительствуют высшие силы. Судьба наградила вас несколькими ангелами-хранителями, которые неустанно следят за вами с небес.
Видеть во сне яркую звезду — знак того, что в будущем будет открыта неизвестная доселе звезда. Она будет подобна Солнцу.

Чувствовать во сне исходящий от звезды холод — предвестие страшной беды. Такой сон пророчит сильный удар о Землю метеорита, кометы или другое космическое явление, в результате которого серьезно пострадает наша планета.

Well you can use translator. Those words tell volumes of space contacts. Something what I myself argue in other threads, although I didn't synchronize with Vanga, I discovered this site relatively recently.

What makes me uneasy for the long list, is the timeline given by the clairvoyant that is too long, with too many new elements. The first event in her timeline scheduled for 2010, the start of WW3, luckily didn't materialize. Should we expect therefore the next events, at least on the timeline as set by her? I doubt the events will happen the way she listed them, even if some of them may happen on a timeline still unknown.

I copy it from another blog because the above site doesn't allow right click...? Mirror has the story too, although not year by year www.mirror.co.uk...

Predictions:
2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.
2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
2025 – Europe still little settled.
2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.
2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.
2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).

continues lighthead.wordpress.com...
edit on 21-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Seems that someone has been poking around the Three Secrets of Fátima and cutting and pasting Obama in for the pope.....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

If we are going to correlate it with Fatima, the first thing that we see is the very long timeline of Vanga's prophecies. Any coincidence with the promised Era of Peace? I am not going to talk of Fatima here, there are enough threads including those started by me.

Looking for prophecy with mainly Western origin, be it Catholic or Protestant, we easily forget that the Christianity has more than the Western branch. I talked in other threads of the medieval Russian saint and seer St Sergius of Radonezh en.wikipedia.org... and the newer one similar to him St Seraphim of Sarov. They have rather apocalyptic predictions of an era of transformation to come on Earth. I think I posted it in my previous Fatima thread with Fr Amorth's name in the headline.

So Fatima and other Western (Catholic) prophecies do not come out of the blue. As many as they are authentic, they come as continuation of spirituality that was present both in the West and in the East. The Russian and Greek prophecies are not so much manifested in the public, they are usually kept in monasteries to enlightened monks.

Let also not forget that there isn't one single prophet to encompass all the future, not even the Biblical ones. Thus we have the paradox that Daniel didn't see the birth of the Church and its existence for nearly 20 centuries. Seeing the last times, he skipped that 2 thousand year pause. Similar one could say for Ezekiel, Isaiah and the rest. Seems that God gives to each prophet some part of the truth. Many will say, but Jesus Christ has the full truth. Yes indeed. Only, where are the lengthy books written by him? John clearly said at the end of his gospel, not everything is written, rather a small part for us to believe. Things that fanatics better start thinking before they deny the next action of God in history.

edit on 25-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Which god is this? I know several

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Is there a new play for the Obama 3rd term prophesy to be right? I breakdown a likely scenario on my blog here:

earthsalvation.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join