It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Prophecy Predicts: "Obama...Last U.S. President...Europe A Total Wasteland By End of 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OP NOTE:
My parameters for this OP would be to discuss the prediction on its own merits. By it's own merits, I mean, Is the world we see before us--consistent with this prediction--is it plausible in terms of what we see already set-up and in the works being set-up? To me, this is not about the reliability of the sources. I WANT TO DISCUSS THE INFORMATION in the prediction, period.

Mac Slavo
May 24th, 2016
SHTFplan.com
Comments (35)
Read by 7,705 people

OK. Using the insert link function it may work:

SHTF ARTICLE LINK HERE

TRY THIS ORIGINAL ARTICLE LINK since the OP article link is yielding a 404 error:

www.dailymail.co.uk... lim-war-2016.html

www.shtfplan.com... ife_05242016

It is said that an eastern European clairvoyant has predicted a wide range of events including the attacks of September 11, the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004, the election of an African American as President of the United States, and an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists. With a purported 85% accuracy rate, the late Baba Vanga counseled powerful politicians, business leaders and even heads of state.
. . .

["Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of ISIS? 'Nostradamus of the Balkins' who died 20 years ago said there would be a 'great Muslim war' in 2016"]

Vanga reportedly said Europe will ‘cease to exist’ by the end of next year, leaving the continent ‘almost empty’ and a ‘wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life’.

The pensioner once predicted that the 44th US president would be African American – but she also warned that he would be the ‘last US president’.

= = =

[quoted in OP article]

. . .
The fact that terrorist organizations have been found with caches of war grade weapons and are actively trying to compromise nuclear power plants in the region suggests that, should they effectively coordinate attacks utilizing weapons of mass destruction, be they chemical, biologicial, radiological or nuclear, Vanga’s prediction of turning Europe into a total wasteland could certainly come to pass.
. . .
And though prophecies of destruction and mass die-offs are nothing new, Baba Vanga’s date-specific predictions made twenty years ago seemingly coincide with events that are happening all around us.
. . .

This may well coincide with Glenda Jackson's comments regarding the current Traitor In Chief. Also, Black Prophetess Mena Grebin's predictions as a youth. Both are on youtube.

Some seem to be saying such festivities will definitely be by the end of 2017. Some are saying by the end of 2016. Certainly time will tell.

HOWEVER, the PTB cannot FUNCTIONALLY keep cocking the gun toward WWIII indefinitely. Groups and materiel at the ready begin to deteriorate at some point.

I don't know if the current WH Traitor-in-Chief is done shredding our military in preparation for WWIII, or not. He's certainly done his best to get rid of all the true patriots leading the military. He's certainly done his best to insure that the ranks are populated with folks willing to fire on Americans in violation of the Constitution.
It may be that they are setting up the civil war in the USA to follow shortly after an extremely chaotic and conflicted SElection in the first week of Nov. Or, perhaps riots and terror attacks just prior to that will trigger the Imposter In Chief to cancel the SElection.
Regardless, we live in interesting times.
I don't know anything more than the 2 articles say about this prophetic source. She could be from the dark side, as far as I know. Though, even the dark side knows some things that will transpire.
I do know that the hour is very late. The skies of 'normalcy' are darkening. And already under the surface, things are FAR from any sane normality and have been increasingly so for a long time.
My parameters for this OP would be to discuss the prediction on its own merits. By it's own merits, I mean, Is the world we see before us--consistent with this prediction--is it plausible in terms of what we see already set-up and in the works being set-up? To me, this is not about the reliability of the sources. I WANT TO DISCUSS THE INFORMATION in the prediction, period.
If you want to rant about the flakiness of such sources, please start a different thread for that.

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: trying to find link that works

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: To get SHTF link to work

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

And the prediction is................404 error.
edit on 24-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Your first link is off

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Link was broken, other source I found thedailycoin.org...
edit on 24/5/16 by masqua because: attemted fix on BB code

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

OK. NO, that link doesn't work for me now either.

Try the original article link:

That worked as of a few seconds ago.

??? Curious.

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: link problem

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
My parameters for this OP would be to discuss the prediction on its own merits.

So a website flogging "survival" junk posts made up prophecies so people buy their rubbish....

Nothing to see here!

With a purported 85% accuracy rate

Please detail this.

pickle.nine.com.au...

The problem is, it's difficult to determine the origin of these scarily accurate predictions — where Vanga made them, or even if she made them at all. It's possible Vanga spoke or wrote down her prophecies in Bulgarian, and they've never been credibly translated into English. But a 2012 Washington Post investigation suggested a more likely source for all these predictions credited to her name: Russian social media and "conspiracy theory websites". (Marnie O'Neill, who wrote the super-viral yarn for News.com.au that inspired this week's Vanga fever, told me via Twitter that the predictions in her article are sourced via the web.)

Vanga's admirers regularly insist more than 80 percent of her predictions have come true. According to Baba-Vanga.com (which only publishes information from "highly authoritative sources", FYI), that stat is drawn from 1960s research on her powers conducted by Professor Georgi Lozanov, "former director of the Bulgarian Institute of Suggestology". Authoritative indeed. (That website, by the way, doesn't sell any English-language publication listing Vanga's predictions. But you can buy an ebook of her "unique natural remedies" for $1.95.)

A 1995 profile on the blind clairvoyant by The New York Times noted that "each time Vanga predicts an event correctly ... her legend grows." It then added: "inaccurate predictions ... are quickly forgotten."

For example: she bolstered her fame by appearing to predict an earthquake that struck Bulgaria in 1985. But she also foretold the 1994 World Cup soccer final would be played between two teams beginning with the letter B. The final was played between Brazil (gasp!) and Italy (oh).

Her blunders get worse. Vanga supposedly predicted World War III would break out in 2010 and finish by 2014, after Muslim enemies had
attacked with nuclear and chemical weapons that wiped out life in the Northern Hemisphere. Hmm, that's odd — I don't remember WWIII raging away in the last five years. You? It's possible it happened and we were all too distracted by the rise of the Kardashians.

It's also possible Vanga's powers are B.S., which doesn't stop her admirers from twisting themselves in knots explaining how that WWIII prediction actually foretold the Arab Spring.

Vanga's legend looks even sketchier when you look at her guesses for the future. In 2012, Vice rounded up Vanga's supposed predictions, drawing on a list commonly copy-pasted to blogs and message boards (none of which cite where the predictions came from):

In 2023, the Earth's orbit will change.
In 2033, the polar ice caps will melt.
In 2066, the US will unleash its "climate-changing weapon on Muslim-controlled Rome".

Beyond the 21st century is even zanier: civilisations will live underwater with the help of aliens (2130),
humanity will discover time travel (2304),
and the universe will end (5079).

edit on 24-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Don't copy/paste the link direct but instead use the "insert a link" thingy, that works (I couldn't get your one to open to the page either??)

link

Interesting read so far Bo, cheers.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The article listed some of her hits.

I don't know of an exhaustive listing of her predictions.

Evidently you are declining to discuss the information as plausible or not given the world we see.

Evidently you prefer to . . . just talk negatively about the source. That's not the purpose of this thread.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

THANKS.

Will edit OP and try that.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks for the other link.

I think the first problem has been corrected thanks for a little help from our Friend "Sublimecraft"

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I might read your quote if it were not a massive wall of text.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Loathing of Obama is no basis for an end of world prediction.

Your entire thread keeps mentioning your hatred of The President. Like many others, I suspect it has more to do with the color of his skin than his actual policies, most of which most people who claim that he's the worst President ever cant correctly list and / or dont understand.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You lost me at Baba Vanga. As far as I know, only two of her 'prophecies' have happened as suggested. Both were vague and open to different interpretation:

Prophecy made in 1980 : At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. Kursk was the Russian nuclear submarine K-141, it sank in the barents sea on August 12th 2000, the Nato name was Oscar II

Prophecy made in 1989 : "Horror, horror"! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. On 9/11 or September 11, 2001 planes hit the World Trade Center.

She also prophesied (which didn't happen):

The 1994 World cup was supposed to be between two teams starting with the letter 'B' but wasn't.

The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010 and will end around October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die. Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013. More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.

The rest of her prophecies are still to occur.

I'd say one foul puts you out of the "prophet" ballpark.

edit on 24/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

SUPER WRONG!

He could be green or purple for all I care. It is how he was chosen; the values he was indoctrinated with; the "Destroyer-in-Chief" role he was assigned and so gleefully fills; his hatred for the USA and Christianity; his illegal status; . . .

Mena Grebin is full blooded black. She ran onto a bloke in her youth who was ranting about how horrible Bush was etc. etc. etc. She stopped him cold. I think this may have been before Bush's 2nd term or maybe even his first. I don't recall. She stopped the guy cold and told him that it was the fellow after Bush who was going to be soooo extremely destructive to the USA. She was right on the money.

Here's her youtube:

www.youtube.com...

And this is a compilation of predictions about OB that appear to be somewhat consistent with the OP:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: spelling

As to his deplorable policies . . .

--The o-care fiasco
--His trashing of military ranking officers and Sr Enlisted who are significantly patriotic, conservative, believe in the Constitution etc.
--His devastating of the readiness of our military--depleting equipment; materiel, training etc.
--His continued insistence that our Southern border allow in all the Jihadi's possible and further that they get MORE welfare benefits than American citizens and legal immigrants.

The list could go on and on.

edit on 24/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Certainly I would not class her as an authentic Godly prophetess.

I noted she was likely from the other side.

I'd still like to discuss the ideas she put forward as to whether they are plausible in anything near that timeline, or not.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

How he was chosen? You mean by the American people? His legal status? Again there you go with the birther garbage that's been diaproven over and over again. Why do you have it in for Obama so bad? Jealous?
edit on 24-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

Also how many Jihadis have you had come through Mexico?
edit on 24-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

He could be green or purple for all I care. It is how he was chosen;

So you do not like the fact he was voted in....

the "Destroyer-in-Chief" role he was assigned and so gleefully fills;

What are you babbling about?

his hatred for the USA and Christianity;

Any evidence for that stupid claim?

his illegal status;

Oh dear, it appears you have fallen for all the birther lies and silly made up stories!

Mena Grebin

WTF is one of those?

www.youtube.com...

Obama's 3rd term? You really hate Obama so make up a lot of crap about him, and looking at pictures of all the Presidents it is clear why!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I think your information is enormously flawed

and not at all the topic of this thread.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Certainly I would not class her as an authentic Godly prophetess.

I noted she was likely from the other side.

I'd still like to discuss the ideas she put forward as to whether they are plausible in anything near that timeline, or not.

OK, there is conflict between radicalized terrorist groups and the established governments. That is factual.

There are weapons, nuclear, biological and chemical that may possibly be deployed. That is factual.

Terrorists may gain access to these weapons. That is possible.

Could the population of Europe be decimated by terrorist attacks and Europe left almost deserted. Just nope. Spatially the area is vast. Europe is organized, armed, fortified and trained ready for response. Even the World Wars were insufficient to decimate the populace. IMHO that prophecy simply cannot happen.

What could happen is that internal political and legal forces could weaken the effectiveness of the response and ground could be lost to terrorist factions, but that would also cause a backlash against those factions, as well as triggering attempt at diplomatic solutions.

edit on 24/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If it's not a topic why did you bring it up? You have blatantly inserted random "Obama is Barry Soetero and his father is a cult leader" in how many threads? More than I count on both hands.

I think it's you who has flawed information. You've made claims about Obama that you can't prove and then say its not a topic!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join