It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
it seems to me that blurring the line between genders is unhelpful, especially when you want to make a social justice crusade out of it. if you make a problem so as to render a solution necessary, thats not social justice. and thats what i see happening here. there are one or two fair points, but they are being bundled with hysteria and politics. cross dressing and sex changes are clearly both legal and accepted. bathrooms...thats just a cheap opportunity to play the gender identification card. there are more important matters than "the mens toilet isnt good enough!"
edit on 25-5-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: muzzleflash

SO make people who have done no crimes or anything wrong in a registry huh? My how german.

I didnt say I support that! Cuz I don't.

I am against the sex offender registry by the way because for example, in some places, getting 3 tickets peeing in public = life time 'sex offender status', just for taking a whiz.

I think the govt has gone too far and needs to be put back on a leash.

Im just informing you how excessive their current views of power are as we aren't fighting hard enough to curtail their rapid expansion.

I didnt say you supported it. i was just making a remark that it was similiar to what the germans did was all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I guess you can't even present an argument without being labeled something you're not.

Sorry man. It's how this thread has been.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: luthier

Kind of like how chic-fil-a went out of business over their actions?

Boycotting Chick-Fil-A was a complete success.

The owner Cathy gave over a million dollars to anti-LGBT groups. The Corporation, which was trying to build the brand nation wide put a stop to it. Cathy now only gives a few thousand to a Boy Scout group.

Since Corp slapped Cathy's hand - - - there are now franchises owned by LGBT.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
At every step today I've noticed my posts are being taken out of context and viewed as not only taking a side in the "for or against" debate, which I don't take sides, but that I'm seen as "wanting to oppress the trans" which is ludicrous as I have no desire to abuse government to wrongly oppress anyone for any reason.

FYI: I think we should spend billions of dollars to make all restrooms private 1 person rooms with locks on the door in all corporate or government venues.

Cost means nothing, China and Japan will foot the bills. Let our grandkids pay them back. Hahahah

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I suppose if someone is that bigoted or frightened to venture into there designated lavatory for fear of who knows what exactly one possible solution to the problem would be to just use the disabled toilet. They are generally a one person only deal and immensely cleaner than any Men's toilet i have ever came across. Obviously not at the expense of any poor disabled person of course.
edit on 25-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I guess you can't even present an argument without being labeled something you're not.

Sorry man. It's how this thread has been.

It's ok. That's the way bias works.
Reading comprehension is also generally low anywhere you go, even Universities.

I'm totally used to it, especially here at ATS where so many have devoted themselves so strongly to a position nothing will dare challenge their collateral beliefs without being seen as a direct threat to their primary agenda's questionable 'philosophical foundation '.

I enjoy forcing cognitive dissonance via the collateral attack though because it helps make it extremely clear who is rational and open minded and who is ignorantly bias and irrational.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I certainly have enjoyed the b%&ch slapping in his thread. I'm convinced that our reptilian overlords are laughing as hard as I am.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
I certainly have enjoyed the b%&ch slapping in his thread. I'm convinced that our reptilian overlords are laughing as hard as I am.

its clearly a slow day on the news front if this is what has everyone foaming at the mouth. i prefer my foam in other places.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

But the government does have power to compel clothing to an extent, especially in places like Courtrooms. Example: in TN if "males dont tuck in their shirts, they will be in contempt" therefore not only allowing an arrest, but a denial of the unalienable Right to the Court process, over merely refusing to tuck in a shirt.

This applies to all men equally. That would be "gender identifying" men (depending on state laws).

IMO - if a dress code is enforced, it should be written in gender neutral language.

This is like the wedding cake. If you make it for straights, you have to make it for everyone.

The court dress code has been discussed before. www.abovetopsecret.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as legal papers - - especially related to parents - - father/mother is being changed to Partner 1, Partner 2 - - and a surrogate can be Partner 3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally support ID cards. They should say Gender instead of Sex though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

its clearly a slow day on the news front if this is what has everyone foaming at the mouth. i prefer my foam in other places.

I take Equal Rights/Equal Treatment very seriously.

Apparently, it's not something that's ever affected your life.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wow.

www.charismanews.com...

Chick-fil-A rings up average sales per store of $3.15 million a year, the Post reports, 25 percent higher than the average $2.5 million at McDonald's, according to John Gordon, principal of Pacific Management Consulting Group. Chick-fil-A's sales are more than double Wendy's and Burger King.

Earlier this month, Mayor Bill de Blasio encouraged his residents to avoid the joint.

"This group imparts a strong anti-LGBT message by forcing their employees and volunteers to adhere to a policy that prohibits same-sex love. ... It is outrageous that Chick-fil-A is quietly spreading its message of hate by funding these types of organizations," the mayor said.

But his constituents apparently feel that some chicken strips and waffle fries taste better than a protest.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Wow.

www.charismanews.com...

Chick-fil-A rings up average sales per store of $3.15 million a year, the Post reports, 25 percent higher than the average $2.5 million at McDonald's, according to John Gordon, principal of Pacific Management Consulting Group. Chick-fil-A's sales are more than double Wendy's and Burger King.

Earlier this month, Mayor Bill de Blasio encouraged his residents to avoid the joint.

"This group imparts a strong anti-LGBT message by forcing their employees and volunteers to adhere to a policy that prohibits same-sex love. ... It is outrageous that Chick-fil-A is quietly spreading its message of hate by funding these types of organizations," the mayor said.

But his constituents apparently feel that some chicken strips and waffle fries taste better than a protest.

What is your point?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I agree dress codes should be in a gender neutral language.

I have mixed feelings about ID cards. I can see the usefulness of it while I can also see how it's abused extensively.

Example: my ID card and SS card got stolen a few weeks back, now I feel like I need ID theft protection. I'm already struggling financially, now I gotta pay 6$ a month to my bank just to keep an eye on things.

ID theft protection should be a free govt service if they want to compel the IDs that are used to commit the thefts.

In response to your assertion of your stance on listing sex v gender on an ID, I'd recommend that classification be removed entirely. It only leads to profiling and discrimination anyways. Eye color too, I have no idea why eye color is listed exactly (but then again I often can't tell eye color well because so many are mixed shades).

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

i dont see an "equal rights" issue. I see a biological male abusing the discrimination code for shock value in the same country that rewards its citizens for failing to execute common sense. mcdonalds was a trend setter when it lost that coffee case. criminals used to get arrested when they break a leg after breaking and entering. now they get compensation because house owners have to think about the health of home invaders. and then there is this lovely biological male who thinks its cute to pick a fight with the local grocery over a simple matter of being unwilling to use one toilet over another. there is literally no difference except that this guy who CLAIMS to identify as female (because growing your hair out constitutes as being female) is pulling the discrimination card because one room is apparently more suitable for peeing than the other.

i support equal rights, i dont support social justice theatrics aka bullcrap.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Pretty damn well said.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

We get it - you don't like transgender people.

Just like some people don't like blacks.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

We get it - you don't like transgender people.

Just like some people don't like blacks.

fox called, they want their lead anchor back.

one joke deserves another, no?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i dont see an "equal rights" issue. I see a biological male abusing the discrimination code for shock value in the same country that rewards its citizens for failing to execute common sense. mcdonalds was a trend setter when it lost that coffee case. criminals used to get arrested when they break a leg after breaking and entering. now they get compensation because house owners have to think about the health of home invaders. and then there is this lovely biological male who thinks its cute to pick a fight with the local grocery over a simple matter of being unwilling to use one toilet over another. there is literally no difference except that this guy who CLAIMS to identify as female (because growing your hair out constitutes as being female) is pulling the discrimination card because one room is apparently more suitable for peeing than the other.

i support equal rights, i dont support bullcrap. frankly, this scenario belongs in an adam sandler movie, which explains my sudden urge to grab some popcorn.

Just curious... how did you determine that the person in question was "biologically male?" Nobody saw their birth certificate. To my knowledge no ID was reviewed. Everything was based on one thing: LOOKS

I'm sure in real life you know many women. How many have shown you their birth certificate? Their ID? If they've never "proven" their gender to you and you accept them as being women, how can you demand the same of this person and claim that there is no bias? You either hold everyone to the same standard, or you quit convicting people for failing to prove that which you don't demand of others.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

i support equal rights, i dont support social justice theatrics aka bullcrap.

You can see what you want.

Neuroscience , psychology, and the medical sciences disagree with you.

Opinions are like elbows.

Luckily there are researchers and scientists who don't rely on opinions or we would still be crapping on the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join