It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: yuppa

What it means to be gender-fluid

www.cnn.com...

"There's this constant exchange going on. ... Identity is this weird thing that exists between us people. It's like this perception, thought space, between us and other people," they said.
Thomas Webb, 33, identifies as gender-fluid and feels masculine "two-thirds" of the time. Webb's gender-fluid expression alternates from masculine to feminine with how they dress, from suits to skirts.

I did not know this, that you can change genders on and off from day to day.

So how does that pertain to the bathroom issue?

hmmm

Gender fluids are liek Bi sexuals..they cant make up their minds. why not just go ahead and pick a sex and be done with it. It irritates me when i see people lumped in with those of us who actually have a issue with our sex matching our gender.

I read there was a lot of division among transgenders on certain issues, I read one of their articles the other day, many in fact do not like the bathroom issue either.

Normally we use the bathrooms we look the most like for fear of being beaten or killed and to not arouse suspicion. SOme of us want to be idiots and make things worse.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So the ACLU doesnt know the militia is made up of normal citizens then right? Who are the militia and who by stipulation have to have their own personal weapons.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The second says the STATES have the RIGHT to form militias if they want.

Yeah, well. Not exactly. That would be the militia referred to in the body of the Constitution (section 8). The militia over which the federal government has ultimate authority. Sounds like the National Guard to me. But that's another thread.

Which makes no sense since we just overthrew an oppressive government and the whole point is to have the means to fight against a corrupt, tyrannical government. Why are you so willing to give up your leverage against a tyrannical government Phage? I figured you were smarter than that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

"There's this constant exchange going on. ... Identity is this weird thing that exists between us people. It's like this perception, thought space, between us and other people," they said.
Thomas Webb, 33, identifies as gender-fluid and feels masculine "two-thirds" of the time. Webb's gender-fluid expression alternates from masculine to feminine with how they dress, from suits to skirts.

hmmm

Gender fluids are liek Bi sexuals..they cant make up their minds. why not just go ahead and pick a sex and be done with it. It irritates me when i see people lumped in with those of us who actually have a issue with our sex matching our gender.

I read there was a lot of division among transgenders on certain issues, I read one of their articles the other day, many in fact do not like the bathroom issue either.

Normally we use the bathrooms we look the most like for fear of being beaten or killed and to not arouse suspicion. SOme of us want to be idiots and make things worse.

Yes, this issue could make it more dangerous now, where as before, no one was paying attention.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

hmmm

Yes, I this this issue could make it more dangerous now, where as before, no one was paying attention.

Yes, and who's fault is that?

"Wake Not a Sleeping Lion"

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.cnn.com...

hmmm

Yes, I this this issue could make it more dangerous now, where as before, no one was paying attention.

You sure do love playing the blame game. Problem is, it's too much like what came first. The chicken or the egg. Insanity.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

www.cnn.com...

hmmm

You sure do love playing the blame game. Problem is, it's too much like what came first. The chicken or the egg. Insanity.

FACT: transgenders have been using the bathroom they gender identify with all along.

FACT: parents of non-transgender kids, went all "paranoia" when they found out there was a transgender kid in their kids school.

FACT: it would have remained a non-issue if those self-righteous-holier-than-thou parents actually did care about kids.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Fact: people have a right and the freedom to express concerns regardless of your feelings.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Here is the issue. The Govenors have passed this legislation against the lgtb community in NC they included measures to stop LGBT discrimination suits.

In NC the gov called an emergency session wasting money.

Since the treatment in psychology and the medical community for transgenders is transition this is also denying the right to their treatment.

So now this governor is going to cost the state and it's people billions in jobs and revanue from the backlash and hundreds of corps leaving or choosing not to set up there, and tournaments and concerts. All revanue and jobs.

Real conservative.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Time to bring it into the current government mode of operation.

Person goes to a shrink and if passed, get a government issued badge to wear which states what room s/he can use.

Sorta like the handicapped placards for vehicles.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Fact: people have a right and the freedom to express concerns regardless of your feelings.

Feelings vs Fact

Sounds familiar.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yeah, well. Not exactly. That would be the militia referred to in the body of the Constitution (section 8). The militia over which the federal government has ultimate authority. Sounds like the National Guard to me. But that's another thread.

Check this out, Tennessee Constitution Article 1:

§ 26. Weapons; right to bear arms
That the citizens of this State have a right to keep and to bear arms for their common defense; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime.

§ 24. Militia
That the sure and certain defense of a free people, is a well regulated militia; and, as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to freedom, they ought to be avoided as far as the circumstances and safety of the community will admit; and that in all cases the military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil authority.

§ 1. Powers of people
That all power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety, and happiness; for the advancement of those ends they have at all times, an unalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform, or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.

§ 2. Doctrine of non-resistance
That government being instituted for the common benefit, the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Interesting eh?

Looks like this State considers arms an individual Right, showing the ACLU is out of touch and also politically bias towards specific ends.

They have a State sanctioned militia clause, showing it's understood to be a State power to regulate and protect if they choose, which the Federal government has no power delegated to enable abridgement.

I threw in the first two sections to show that resistance to tyranny is enshrined as a Right, and that abolishing a corrupt government is as well.

Really though elections are supposed to serve as a "soft, regulated, peaceful revolution" every cycle but it's potency towards that purpose is increasingly questionable.
edit on 5/25/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Person goes to a shrink and if passed, get a government issued badge to wear which states what room s/he can use.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

AHh i forgot they had ones for them as well in Nazi germany. Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The second says the STATES have the RIGHT to form militias if they want.

Which makes no sense since we just overthrew an oppressive government and the whole point is to have the means to fight against a corrupt, tyrannical government. Why are you so willing to give up your leverage against a tyrannical government Phage? I figured you were smarter than that.

Read my post above.

By carefully reading an explicit State Constitution in conjunction with the US Constitution; the Rights of Citizens, the purposes of those Rights, and the limited Powers delegated to Federal and State government becomes obvious.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Kind of like how chic-fil-a went out of business over their actions?

Nope.

I remember when the smoking ban went into effect. I remember reading and hearing how soooo many business's we're going to have to close its doors due to revenue loss. Did that happen?

Nope.

For every "disaster", there is opportunity.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Interesting if that's really what you're presenting it as.

But the government does have power to compel clothing to an extent, especially in places like Courtrooms. Example: in TN if "males dont tuck in their shirts, they will be in contempt" therefore not only allowing an arrest, but a denial of the unalienable Right to the Court process, over merely refusing to tuck in a shirt.

This only applies to men too. They haven't addressed men who identify as females though, maybe thats the new loophole?

Also note, the Supreme Court ruled that things like a sex offender registry arent 'punishments' but instead well within the Govt's delegated 'regulatory' powers.

So theoretically they could create a transgender registry and compel fines for those who failed to register.

Also we have IDs and licenses which note sex as well, so altogether this is an incredibly complex issue with conclusions that if applied equally across the board, can change how the very fundamentals of society and government operate.

Sadly I don't like the fact the SCOTUS has this much power to decide these broad a scope of issues, generally speaking. That's why I think we need to alter the Constitution to further limit powers and curtail the excessive nature of our government. I also believe more checks and balances are necessary, especially to limit the judicial branch's seemingly near limitless arbitrary powers.
edit on 5/25/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

SO make people who have done no crimes or anything wrong in a registry huh? My how german.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

SO make people who have done no crimes or anything wrong in a registry huh? My how german.

I didnt say I support that! Cuz I don't.

I am against the sex offender registry by the way because for example, in some places, getting 3 tickets peeing in public = life time 'sex offender status', just for taking a whiz.

I think the govt has gone too far and needs to be put back on a leash.

Im just informing you how excessive their current views of power are as we aren't fighting hard enough to curtail their rapid expansion.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Kind of like how chic-fil-a went out of business over their actions?

Nope.

I remember when the smoking ban went into effect. I remember reading and hearing how soooo many business's we're going to have to close its doors due to revenue loss. Did that happen?

Nope.

For every "disaster", there is opportunity.

Your right. They are coming to SC. Good for me.

Your example is pretty rediculous. Considering the economic impact is already happening. It's also not even remotely related to the chick fillet issue. Perhaps you didn't see theblists of corperations, conferences, sports events, and concerts already impacting the economy and workforce.

No?

I do. I live an hour from the boarder.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join