It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
But that's not what is required under redneck you do as I think law....

WOW...I'm amazed. You people got to page two before calling others names. I guess you really are progressive, non-hating and tolerant individuals.

Never mind!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Funny thing about science and its teachings. It changes with new findings and is never set in stone. What one school of science thinks one generation is removed and replaced with something else contradictory in the next generation. The fact people keep using science to back their reasoning is as ludicrous as people using the bible to claim Noah's tale is real.

Be careful about those eggs in a basket.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
Yea. The triggering is strong with these individuals.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Thats a real good argument....
If you haven't thought it through.

It's not eggs in a basket to just leave a situation alone that wasn't a problem.

Or to point out the legislation in NC and ither states was government overreach, expensive, unnecesary, not what voters were asking for, and is costing lots of jobs and money.

Let's out it this way I have glaucoma. I can't buy cannabis. The SC people by over 50 percent want mmj yet the legislature won't pass it.

A couple parents who are afraid of trans kids call their senator and the governor passes a bill that benefits his re election campaign.

Any of the pres candidates are in favor of trans equality. Trump having already implemented these policies in his resorts. The bill will be shut down in a federal court and it will all be a cherade or rather one long commercial for these Govenors. Costing the taxpayers jobs and revenue for the state as well as being sued by the feds and have education funding cut.

Pretty stupid for any fiscal conservatives to support and they don't. In fact one of the most respected conservative lawyers from NC is going to fight the law.

The Republicans need to seperate into religeous progressives that want to spend money and inact moral law and actual fiscal conservatives.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You should have seen some of the religeous folks diatribes. They were completely removed.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Funny thing about science and its teachings. It changes with new findings and is never set in stone. What one school of science thinks one generation is removed and replaced with something else contradictory in the next generation. The fact people keep using science to back their reasoning is as ludicrous as people using the bible to claim Noah's tale is real.

might as well start installing coed toilets, because thats where this is going.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep. What a horror.

Oh wait I used one in Paris. I guess they just have better self control than Americans.
25. Maine - 28

26. Iowa - 28.3

27. Kentucky - 29

28. Oregon - 29.2

29. Texas - 29.6

30. Idaho - 30

31. Minnesota - 30.5

32. Tennessee - 31.5

33. Ohio - 31.7

34. Washington - 31.8

35. Utah - 33

36. Nevada - 33.7

37. New Hampshire - 34

38. Arizona - 34.7

39. South Carolina - 35.5

40. Kansas - 36.5

41. District of Columbia - 37.3

42. Montana - 37.7

43. Nebraska - 38.3

44. North Dakota 38.9

45. Colorado - 40.7

46. Oklahoma - 41.6

47. Arkansas - 42.3

48. New Mexico - 45.9

49. Michigan - 46.4

50. South Dakota - 70.2

51. Alaska - 79.7

Those are rapes per capita by state.

Hmm don't see any of those liberal heritics on there.

Also don't see the states that have let trans people use bathrooms for the last decade on the list.

Hey but why use logic when you can just have an opinion.
edit on 25-5-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Example: my ID card and SS card got stolen a few weeks back, now I feel like I need ID theft protection. I'm already struggling financially, now I gotta pay 6$ a month to my bank just to keep an eye on things.

ID theft protection should be a free govt service if they want to compel the IDs that are used to commit the thefts.

That sucks!

I left my backpack last night at my grandson's dance studio.

PANIC!!!!!!!! This morning when I had to drive him to school.

Fortunately, they had it all safe and sound.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Maybe she should have gave him the crocodile Dundee man check

No seriously..let him use the stalls. What does it hurt?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: rollanotherone

might as well start installing coed toilets, because thats where this is going.

My solution was either adult diapers, glass walled bathrooms, or no walled bathrooms. Just open air toilets. Sounds ridiculous I know, but so does this whole debate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Don't you just love it when fundamentalists and similar regressives want to point out that science gets reversed "all the time?"

Now, truth to tell, as opposed to blind belief, science, or more aptly, the scientific method, does require that when more data comes along, or greater understanding is achieved, that we alter and improve the way we look at the world ...

... you know, as opposed to living on faith in magic and other ignorances in the intellectual equivalent of the Bronze Age ...

When, in fact, science doesn't change because science itself is a PROGRESSION that keeps evolving.

Most of us realize that saying that "Change changes" is more than a bit redundant ... a tautology some would say.

Much is made of "scientists believing that the world is flat" ... well, guess what .. "scientists" never believed that. The ancient Greeks knew better 2500 years ago ... you know, as opposed to desert goat-herds who were at that same moment killing their livestock and splashing blood and entrails over piles of rocks to win the favor of an old grouchy sky-god ... borrowed from their neighbors because they were too BACKWARDS to come up with their own DEITY so that had to STEAL that like they stole everything else ...

... well, I digress, but you get the point.

Science, in short, doesn't "change" ... it only becomes more accurate over time. Been doing that for about four or five hundred years now ... if not four or five thousand.

What's changed on the other side? Oh, that's right ... you drink grape juice and munch crackers instead of getting your hands all bloody.

Advances made all 'round then. I stand corrected.

Huzzah!

edit on 26-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: roadgravel

Clearly the only way to protect women and children is to station TSA agents in every public bathroom and pass through those naked machines to make sure all genitals go to their proper bathroom.

No, no, we want to stop perverts from entering, not hire them.....

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Sorry, what do rapes have to do with transgender people and toilets?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Kali74

Kids know what?

The only reason a boy might think he's a girl is because society has told him his thoughts/characteristics are that of a girl. He figures since he shares so many female traits, he must be a girl trapped in a boy's body.

It's society which has told him his thoughts align with boobs and a vag instead of a frank and beans.

Exactly! First, kids were told they "might be homosexual" if they liked anything thought of as for the opposite sex, now it's progressed to telling them they "might be trapped in the wrong body" instead. Small wonder so many are suicidal.

No doubt that there is an agenda here.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
ebony would be risking being assaulted in a mens' room looking like that

why are we being so stupid about this ?

Not possible - there are laws against that.

Right?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Kali74

Kids know what?

The only reason a boy might think he's a girl is because society has told him his thoughts/characteristics are that of a girl. He figures since he shares so many female traits, he must be a girl trapped in a boy's body.

It's society which has told him his thoughts align with boobs and a vag instead of a frank and beans.

Exactly! First, kids were told they "might be homosexual" if they liked anything thought of as for the opposite sex, now it's progressed to telling them they "might be trapped in the wrong body" instead. Small wonder so many are suicidal.

No doubt that there is an agenda here.

Ignorance, just because you want something to be, what you want it to be, is, ridiculous, nonsense.

All you do is continue to prove your ignorance.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

edit on 27-5-2016 by McGinty because: Double post

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
If I start getting carded to take a s# I'm moving to Mexico.

More freedom there.

Or North Korea - more freedom there too.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just be thankful that the U.S. does not have to have a public saftey announcement to discourage public defecation. Like India has had to.

Aren't there better things to worry about?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuencheni see no wrong in what security guard did this is just some turd who is using this news item as a way to a sue the store or b get a moment in spotlight . i am sorry if you got a penis and no boobies use the mens if you got boobies use the ladies if you want. but hey i feel like ted the bear and i quote there is no such thing as chicks with dicks just guys with tits unquote .

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join