It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Smh. So many logical fallacies from both sides I don't even know where to begin...ugh...

I think this whole 'Restroom Wars' thing is idiotic. Just let people use the bathroom! It will be obvious those who go in there for nefarious purposes.

You people all need help. All of you. On both sides of this ridiculous debate; if it can even be called that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Coming from Scotland myself i have to say i don't really think we have had much of a problem regarding the Irish, now the English, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Personally i would have thought the U.S has displayed much more hatred towards the indigenous Indians or negro slave population than the Irish, pre-hate law.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably just going into the raperoom for a urinal cake snack. That's how much sense this sh*t makes. Godless sodomite Liberals are so disconnected from reality that they've got people looking down their pants and saying...that's not a penis...that needs to go...
edit on 25 5 16 by IridescentPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wait wait wait! So, this woman was a man at one point? But now he's not? Wow! If *this* isn't proof of the Mandela Effect what is?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm jealous.

I got wrongly arrested a month ago for trespass though I was studying law in a public place during public hours - sat in jail 6 days - than beat the charges by demanding a jury trial and citing a litany of rights violations, yet:

1) None of you care about my rights.
2) Nothing will be done to the uneducated fake cop that did this based on unlawful discrimination because "I was on the news" and he "didn't like what they said"
3) It'll take me years to win in civil cuz he's got huge financial backing while I gotta do this pro se
4) That's right, I can't even get a consultation these lawyers are so busy
5) It doesn't matter if our govt violates due process, excessive bail, fairness, equal protections, etc etc because I'm not the "right type of martyr".

I dunno. This whole bathroom thing pisses me off. Where are my basic civil rights dammit? Why do fabricated ultra minorities (that don't even actually exist) get hyper-rights protection while I, a citizen, cannot even obtain BASIC PROTECTIONS???

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

How can we care about a situation that we didn't know about?

There's an entire forum dedicated to police over-reach and justice failures.

You should try contacting the ACLU chapter in your state.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You people and your bathrooms. No one cares...except for crazy people.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'm jealous.

I got wrongly arrested a month ago for trespass though I was studying law in a public place during public hours - sat in jail 6 days - than beat the charges by demanding a jury trial and citing a litany of rights violations, yet:

2) Nothing will be done to the uneducated fake cop that did this based on unlawful discrimination because "I was on the news" and he "didn't like what they said"
3) It'll take me years to win in civil cuz he's got huge financial backing while I gotta do this pro se
5) It doesn't matter if our govt violates due process, excessive bail, fairness, equal protections, etc etc because I'm not the "right type of martyr".

I dunno. This whole bathroom thing pisses me off. Where are my basic civil rights dammit? Why do fabricated ultra minorities (that don't even actually exist) get hyper-rights protection while I, a citizen, cannot even obtain BASIC PROTECTIONS???

Two wrongs don't make a right man.

I feel for you and it is outrageous. Same with peoples stories from family and divorce courts (no due process).

I think if you want liberty for yourself it's good to also want it for everyone. I don't like racists but if the racist isn't acting out its his right to think whatever he wants. He deserves liberty as much as I have to hold my nose to say it. It's a social contract and we have to respect even opposite views no matter how small the minority or how big the majority as long as they don't infringe apon anyone else. By respect I mean tolerate. You can argue with them or show their true colors by exposing their beliefs but you can't control people, what they are, who they love etc. I don't care if someone gets prosthetic eagle wings and I have to walk around them as we pass each other at the bathroom door. It's just not an issue. Even if birdman may be more prone to violence. It doesn't mean this one is. I can still be cautious and use judgement. I just don't feel the need to change birdman's appearance or visability in public.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm jealous.

Denying other equal protections does nothing to enhance your own rights. Instead, it set a precedent for eroding your rights in the same fashion.

originally posted by: IridescentPhoenix
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably just going into the raperoom for a urinal cake snack. That's how much sense this sh*t makes. Godless sodomite Liberals are so disconnected from reality that they've got people looking down their pants and saying...that's not a penis...that needs to go...

Respectfully, I'd argue that the liberals are simply trying to respect the autonomy and rights of those transgender people. Conservatives, on the other hand, are demanding the right to check crotches for the sake of "security."

Explain to me again where the problems lay?
edit on 25-5-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: multi quote

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How can we care about a situation that we didn't know about?

There's an entire forum dedicated to police over-reach and justice failures.

You should try contacting the ACLU chapter in your state.

The ACLU is actually really really busy right now focused on politics oriented things, like lgbt.

The point of my post was that nearly any average joe has tons of their rights n liberties violated in significant ways on a daily basis - and that no one cares.

The media alerts people to many cases but by casting the shadow of guilt on them and presenting them as guilty way before trial, it prejudices people against them and so therefore they don't care about the guilty before proven innocent nor how many of their rights are violated systematically.

The bathroom thing gets all the attention because the media chooses to use it as a focus while buying more time for the disaster we call govt to continue onwards. Its a distraction and a distortion of the truth, for example at least half of the people in prison should not be there. But we are instead suppose to be worried about letting whomever in whatever bathroom? It hardly matters in comparison to the travesty of the criminal injustice system.

And get this, in my case I mentioned, I was arrested because I'm in the news, which was a violation (false arrest w no probable cause) upon a violation (defamation) upon a foundation of violations (300+ in the prior original case). It is such a long sordid story...

I've got so many civil suits going right now... it's insanity. Hopefully I'll get some settlements before 2025... anyways. Let the bathroom wars continue, I'm sorry I got jealous, silly selfish me...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

I'm jealous.

Denying other equal protections does nothing to enhance your own rights. Instead, it set a precedent for eroding your rights in the same fashion.

That was a lot simpler explanation than I used. Nice.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

And to think your making them evil corps billions right now.

Transgender surgery, and pharmaceuticals aren't cheap.

And the LAWYERS.

With ALL the coming litigation.

It absolutely is big money and from some of the videos I watched last night , it is a travesty what the people are allowing to happen to some of these individuals, Some of these kids admit they are confused, depressed and suicidal, They are NOT getting the help they need.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't think that's fair to say.

I think this is an issue because of bigotry and the media is having a field day with it.

Not everybodies rights violations involve the beatings and murder that some of the major ones do. For instance racism and in this case the subjects of rights violations are actually physically abused in a major way.

This started by strait average kids mom not wanting there kid in the same bathroom with trans kids. The allowance of trans kids in their identified bathroom was to stop the beatings when basically kids that look, act and even neurologically are their identity were being forced to use the bathroom of their birth sex.

Liberty for all man. Pick your area and fight.
edit on 25-5-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

I didn't deny any one equal protection.

I was dismayed that people are freaking out over something mostly irrelevant while the govt is crushing millions of average people today right now, unlawfully.

But nevermind. I understand. If I even complain that my rights are violated - it's an automatic assumption that I think "no one should get any rights protections"... it's ludicrous.

I wasn't even implying that ^^^. I just think certain rights take priority. Like Due Process in criminal prosecution is far more important than who uses which restroom facilities.

If it happens to you or your loved ones it'll make perfect sense, until then it may not seem important. I'll pray that it doesn't happen to anyone anymore but the odds aren't so favorable these days.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

And to think your making them evil corps billions right now.

Transgender surgery, and pharmaceuticals aren't cheap.

And the LAWYERS.

With ALL the coming litigation.

It absolutely is big money and from some of the videos I watched last night , it is a travesty what the people are allowing to happen to some of these individuals, Some of these kids admit they are confused, depressed and suicidal, They are NOT getting the help they need.

No kidding. But statistically speaking not the way you are talking about.

It's also big money (re elections) to pass these laws in emergency sessions. Laws with no possibility of enforcement without creating which hunts. A law that the federal courts will drop.

Not to mention the billions in revanue a place like NC is loosing and will continue to loose. It's on the tv everyday here in SC. Where we are gladly accepting all these companies.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wrong - the laws against assaults protect you from assault no matter who you are.

Trans people aren't unprotected by those laws.

It protects everyone. All the time.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Did you actually call the ACLU or are you assuming they're too busy to help you?

The point of my post was that nearly any average joe has tons of their rights n liberties violated in significant ways on a daily basis - and that no one cares.

Of course people care, you are making a huge assumption.

The media is the media. We let them slip through our fingers and now they're out of control.

It is such a long sordid story...

It sounds like you want to tell it, so go ahead unless that will damage your case.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I didn't deny any one equal protection.

I was dismayed that people are freaking out over something mostly irrelevant while the govt is crushing millions of average people today right now, unlawfully.

But nevermind. I understand. If I even complain that my rights are violated - it's an automatic assumption that I think "no one should get any rights protections"... it's ludicrous.

I wasn't even implying that ^^^. I just think certain rights take priority. Like Due Process in criminal prosecution is far more important than who uses which restroom facilities.

If it happens to you or your loved ones it'll make perfect sense, until then it may not seem important. I'll pray that it doesn't happen to anyone anymore but the odds aren't so favorable these days.

What I said earlier is still relevant. We need to protect everyone's rights. Some causes are more dire than others, but that doesn't mean that we should put others aside while awaiting adjudication. Both issues can be addressed simultaneously.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Wrong - the laws against assaults protect you from assault no matter who you are.

Trans people aren't unprotected by those laws.

It protects everyone. All the time.

Wrong. It doesn't protect everyone obviously other wise the lgtb community wouldn't have such a level of assault.

Your saying basically hey the law isn't working but there is one on the books.

Sometimes when people are being killed and beaten at an improportional rate you have to take action. It's actually one of the govs responsibilities. You can and should be upset about your situation as well.

The level of beatings though requires action not a reliance on the law.

If say this trans bathroom issue statistically created men abusing women to rise we would also need to consider a new approach.

Set it and forget it just doesn't work when severe problems occur.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The bathroom issue is not dire in any way shape or form. It's a fabrication by some interest in the media for reasons I cannot ascertain.

Prioritizing this over basic rights protections that affect 100% of the population is insane.

Imagine what could be done if we focused this mass public energy on rejuvenating the Bill of Rights protections which have eroded drastically.

I suppose I'm a Dreamer...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join