It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It means a lot.
The 'remain' crowd on ATS probably hate you for running with this thread lol, especially after you #ed up with the 'Brussells security' argument yesterday lol.
I think the vote will be a convincing 'leave' and many people will be shocked...fingers crossed of course.
Agree fingers crossed! I'm sure there is much to be uncovered (truths) in the next 8 weeks that will encourage more voters to switch to OUT.
Maybe they are stalking me now. Good luck to them they'll need it!
edit on 26-3-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This thread is about EU exit people and there beliefs and the notion that that anyone can debate this is farcical at best.

Are you struggling to debate?
Pity, I enjoy debate.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This thread is about EU exit people and there beliefs and the notion that that anyone can debate this is farcical at best.

Pity, I enjoy debate.
Have we been contributing to a different thread because I could swear I have seen and read plenty of debate in this thread and expect to see much more as more and more issues come to light from both sides of the campaign! Looking forward to seeing some strong factual evidence to support both sides of the campaign so that when the big day comes we will be clear about why the outcome was what it was! At the moment I believe the OUT arguments appear somewhat stronger and more truthful!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Pity, I enjoy debate.

Well I suppose that depends on your definition of debate I imagine?

Opinions aside would you really say that this is an adult debate about the future of a nation and what we are leaving to our children?

I would say that it is a pointless argument controlled by one side to further a political ideal.

I am pretty sure there is nothing I or anyone else that opposes an EU exit could say right now that would make a blind bit of difference as everyone's minds seem to be made up and anyone talking about a "remain" vote is going to take a beating.

I'll take it all day long but to use this "debate" as the basis for statistics is a bit silly to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Pity, I enjoy debate.
Have we been contributing to a different thread because I could swear I have seen and read plenty of debate in this thread and expect to see much more as more and more issues come to light from both sides of the campaign! Looking forward to seeing some strong factual evidence to support both sides of the campaign so that when the big day comes we will be clear about why the outcome was what it was! At the moment I believe the OUT arguments appear somewhat stronger and more truthful!

Of course you do because that is your aim, and well done you!

I know your not talking to me any more but good on you anyway!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I take this thread as a cheerful opportunity to express my views on the relationship the UK has with the EU.
Does that make you angry or something?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I take this thread as a cheerful opportunity to express my views on the relationship the UK has with the EU.

No opinion? I see you are still online.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Not at all.

You have so far managed to back up all your opinions with either fact or at least opinion with reasoning.

I would have stayed away if the thread had been composed as it was meant though.

At what point has this been a discussion about IF we should remain in the EU?

It was only ever a platform for the EXIT vote and to say otherwise would be foolish.

Not you fault I admit as you are in the leave camp but the entire premise of the the thread is a lie and the fact that the OP and myself cannot even speak is an admission of this.

ATS is in my mind a place to discuss, not a soap box to stand on and tell everyone why you think you are right.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No opinion? I see you are still online.

Alright. calm down!!!

I had a dishwasher to unload and a small child to put to bed.

Man you exitiers are impatient!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Not at all.

You have so far managed to back up all your opinions with either fact or at least opinion with reasoning.

I would have stayed away if the thread had been composed as it was meant though.

At what point has this been a discussion about IF we should remain in the EU?

It was only ever a platform for the EXIT vote and to say otherwise would be foolish.

Not you fault I admit as you are in the leave camp but the entire premise of the the thread is a lie and the fact that the OP and myself cannot even speak is an admission of this.

ATS is in my mind a place to discuss, not a soap box to stand on and tell everyone why you think you are right.

Agreed, but on topic, do you agree that social cohesion can be reached if wanted? lol

*Edit*
...you prob don't want it lol
edit on 26.3.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah, just a left winger lol x

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And proud.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

And proud.

...x

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And proud.

...x

Love you too....

xxx

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I see Jeremy Hunt has entered the debate claiming that if we leave the EU, the NHS will suffer due to the resultant loss in trade revenue and all the EU nurses will return home.

This is starting to get underhanded which is expected but I am surprised it has started this early.

NHS would be put under threat by Brexit, says Jeremy Hunt

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Here is a series of 6 lectures charting the history and evolution of Britain's relationship with the EU. It's an invaluable learning source for them as know nowt about the subject. As long as you're motivated and have about 6 hours to kill...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

The NHS already employs people from outside of the EU, that will not change.
Lame scaremongering at best, meh.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
I see Jeremy Hunt has entered the debate claiming that if we leave the EU, the NHS will suffer due to the resultant loss in trade revenue and all the EU nurses will return home.

This is starting to get underhanded which is expected but I am surprised it has started this early.

The NHS is in 'queer street' and Jeremy Hunt is laying out the ground for blaming

a Brexit for when/if it goes 'tits up'!

The NHS should not need/use/requite to use agency staff which cost four times

as much as NHS staff. Since when did a good nurse need a degree? A good nurse

works from the bottom and learns on the job....Bring back the Matrons.....

@ specific Who is against TTIP? Which he is desperate we don't join.

TTIP is being negotiated behind closed doors between the USA and the EU. It will

cost at least a million undermine our public services, food, enviormental and

labour standards and for the first time ever allow US corporations to sue the UK

government in "special courts" TTIP will change our lives forever

In or out of the EU it seems the 'biggie' however is the TTIP and if we don't leave

the EU we will be screwed anyway as if the EU is in we will be IN by default!

Either way Jeremy Hunt has his excuse for a failing NHS.

waronwant.org...

Edit to add @grainofsand Love the new avitar

edit on 27-3-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad

Now this is stretching the truth to say the least! Lies at best! Lame are those who should lower their heads in shame! I would argue that the opposite is true and that the number of benefits to the NHS in leaving are in double figures.
edit on 27-3-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Here is a series of 6 lectures charting the history and evolution of Britain's relationship with the EU. It's an invaluable learning source for them as know nowt about the subject. As long as you're motivated and have about 6 hours to kill...

Interesting vids.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join