It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I meant it in a good way. I think he has something up his sleeve.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I meant it in a good way. I think he has something up his sleeve.

My apologies. And concur.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Yeah, what he's got up his sleeve is the same as when May called an election. The Tories want to lose an election. They want to get out from under the sword of Damocles. They know it's a debacle, they know there's a # storm coming and they want to pass the buck. To blame another party, not theirs.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
For Britain's sake, this is a gamble Boris Johnson MUST win: The Zombie Parliament is dead, but the stakes for this historic winter vote could not be higher, argues DOMINIC SANDBROOK

www.msn.com... historic-winter-vote-could-not-be-higher-argues-dominic-sandbrook/ar-AAJyr4X?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Boris Johnson's Brexit deal 'leaves voters £1,100 worse off'

www.msn.com...£1100-worse-off/ar-AAJysh0?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So now that we have a GE, how will it unfold?

As I have said earlier I think that Labour will get trashed and that Boris will win but be short of an overall majority thus have to do a deal with Nigel to secure a majority but surely that would mean a No Deal BREXIT?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
He deserves this in my view. Its a breath of fresh air to have a leader who is not afraid to say what he things and challenge the norms and I am no Tory but................................and Corby and his Labour leadership cronies are not good for the Labour party. Labour needs refreshing from the top down.

Tory/Brexit party PACT coming to shaft Labour and the Libs..................

This election is make or break for Boris Johnson and his Brexit dream

www.msn.com...

Tory MPs 'asking Brexit party not to stand against them'

www.msn.com...

edit on 30-10-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
His strength and fight for the result of the referendum against all comers BREXIT blockers will win the day. The electorate have watched the bollax and the obvious attempts by the Labour party and Libs etc to stop BREXIT and that will be enough to return Boris as prime minister albeit in a coalition via a pact with Nigel.

This election is a bigger test for the PM than most assume

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What The General Election Could Mean For Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ive said this before many a time on here. I don't even know why anyone thinks you can leave the EU. No member state has ever been allowed to leave and never will be, the proof is happening right now before everyone's eyes as it has done previously with Ireland...

Yet the whole pretend thing keeps going on and on and on. Spotted it back in 2009 before it even became an issue.

This is meant to be a conspiracy site, but reading these Brexit threads, you would think it was another day at the office for politics to be like this. Disgraceful and narrow minded tbh. At least the politicians are being paid to turn the cheek.

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Said it from the start, even made a thread about it...

Scottish Independence or maybe not?

Brexit will never happen, will either be a second referendum with a remain vote or some form of brexit with a Scottish referendum resulting in Scotland joining the European Union once again and the rest of the UK following suit shortly afterwards. It's quite obvious since the UK has never fully joined and adopted the currency. It's pretty much the only way it would be possible without waiting and brainwashing for another decade or so.

I just don't know why anyone is thinking otherwise

Now this whole voting in a general election nonsense as if it will actually make some form of difference!?

Fricken hilarious reading the brainwashed nonsense coming out of people heads these days

edit on 30-10-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Only way to be sure to secure BREXIT is a pact and then coalition............

General election 2019: Nigel Farage under pressure to 'limit number of Brexit Party candidates’ to help Tories

www.msn.com... AJBX2E?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Note Corby says 'sorted out' rather than done! Which means the end game for him is a REMAIN after a referendum he knows will probably fall that way because are will be 2m more young voters which will probably swing it to REMAIN!! He a traitor to the people and their democratic wish. I am a born and have always been a labour supporter but I do not support the current leadership team who I would fire!

Corbyn vows to get Brexit 'sorted out' at election campaign launch

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Question please...If a majority Leave Parliament wins the GE....will that mean 'no deal' and possible exit under WTO is back on the table? In other words all those 'stumbling blocks' will get removed and it will be a leave with or without a deal scenario.

Anybody know?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What effect will Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party have on the Tory vote?

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Question please...If a majority Leave Parliament wins the GE....will that mean 'no deal' and possible exit under WTO is back on the table? In other words all those 'stumbling blocks' will get removed and it will be a leave with or without a deal scenario.

Anybody know?

Rainbows
Jane
If there is a Tory majority we will Leave (Deal or No Deal) for sure! If no Tory majority and it ends up being a coalition between Tory and Brexit parties, it could possibly end up being a no deal. It will depend on what Boris truly wants.

If there is no Tory majority and they cannot do a deal with the Brexit party but I think they will then a Government would be formed by Labour/Libs/SNP and that will mean a for sure remain. Boris will be well aware of this so I would think he will keep the coalition with the Brexit party up his sleeve!

edit on 1-11-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Woaaw, wait a minute let me get this straight...

Politician's (voted in by the public in general election) decided to allow the public to vote on Britian leaving the EU - aka Brexit.

Vote was held and majority outcome was counted with the decision being to leave the EU.

Politician's (voted in by public) could not agree on how to leave the EU - short version, was really messy with some total (insert descriptive word) bag speaking more words than any speaker before - as referenced by BBC articles, from a dictionary studied every night frantically trying to justify the love for their own voice.

Politicians (voted in by public) agree on another General Election before the great dictionaries resignation.

Somehow, in the actual what of the feck of all things holy and reasonable, a General Election (voting for almost the same politicians) will fix this problem?

Everyone suddenly agrees and debates like there is no problem...

Enjoy the whole pretendy thing going on here like it matters

edit on 1-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Not sure I agree with the fact that ditching the deal is an impossibility!!!.....

LEO MCKINSTRY: So does Nigel Farage want Jeremy Corbyn in No10 - and no Brexit?

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Woaaw, wait a minute let me get this straight...

Politician's (voted in by the public in general election) decided to allow the public to vote on Britian leaving the EU - aka Brexit.

Vote was held and majority outcome was counted with the decision being to leave the EU.

Politician's (voted in by public) could not agree on how to leave the EU - short version, was really messy with some total (insert descriptive word) bag speaking more words than any speaker before - as referenced by BBC articles, from a dictionary studied every night frantically trying to justify the love for their own voice.

Politicians (voted in by public) agree on another General Election before the great dictionaries resignation.

Somehow, in the actual what of the feck of all things holy and reasonable, a General Election (voting for almost the same politicians) will fix this problem?

Everyone suddenly agrees and debates like there is no problem...

Enjoy the whole pretendy thing going on here like it matters
But you have not accounted for how many seats the Brexit party win and that could be 30-50 which will change the balance of power and will determine the Brexit outcome.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Anybody know?

Rainbows
Jane

Possibly.
If the Tories win, but need the Brexit party to gain the majority, it will likely be no deal an leave on WTO.
If the Tories win a mjority on their own, then it will be Boris's deal.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Possibly.
If the Tories win, but need the Brexit party to gain the majority, it will likely be no deal an leave on WTO.
If the Tories win a mjority on their own, then it will be Boris's deal.

When Boris took over from Theresa May, I considered it the 'best of a bad lot'

I have never been convinced that Boris was ever a legitimate leaver, he threw

his hat in the ring at the last minute, which makes me think Boris's personal

ambition is stronger than his countries welfare.

Again I am not convinced of 'his' deal it hasn't been thoroughly dissected and

I fear much has been glossed over (the EU dont roll over)

There is only one person out there who has been consistent and who has the

experience and inside knowledge and knows how the devious EU operates to

their own advantage and that is Nigel Farrage........

At this moment in time, and if nothing changes before election day I will be

voting *Brexit*

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join