It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Now we have the EU holding out for a possible REMAIN outcome..............!

EU mulls Brexit delay as leak raises fears of PM plan to cut workers’ rights

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This all depends on the pressure from within the Labour party and I think their is a lot because we now here talk about the Labour leadership....If Corby thinks that a leadership challenge threat is growing and because of pressure from within he may go for a GE.

PM tells Corbyn to "man up" on December election

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I think his problem is that there is more than one source of presssure. Yes, pressure from local members is for an election. Pressure from within the parliamentary party is probably against. That kind of pressure, according to report, induced him to retract his first offer to work with Boris on a timetable. I think rejecting a general election is as much a trap for him as accepting one, but even if he sees that trap, his colleagues won't allow him to avoid it.

P.S. Telling Corbyn to "man up" is exactly the way to get him to go in the other direction and refuse, which is what Boris really wants. Like allowing the use of the phrase "zombie parliament".
edit on 26-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Now we have the EU holding out for a possible REMAIN outcome..............!

EU mulls Brexit delay as leak raises fears of PM plan to cut workers’ rights

www.msn.com...

Not a surprise.
The EU have been working actively on helping the traitors in the UK.
We know from history that the EU consider the countries they have annexed to be subjects of their royalty in Brussels.
To them, a leave vote simply means 'vote again until you accept our rule'

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Says it all....

Jeremy Corbyn 'taken prisoner by chief whip to stop him caving in to Boris Johnson's snap election demands'

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Could this be a gamble for the LIb dems and SNP which could back fire............

Lib Dems and SNP set to offer Johnson path to snap election

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I believe it backfires because they can't do it in time. Even with government support, getting that bill through would take days. If, as I think, the rejection of Monday's vote means that the EU leadership sees no point in offering an extension, this very hypothetical proposal is not going to change their minds. Then we have Exit on Thursday.

edit on 27-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I believe it backfires because they can't do it in time. Even with government support, getting that bill through would take days. If, as I think, the rejection of Monday's vote means that the EU leadership sees no point in offering an extension, this very hypothetical proposal is not going to change their minds. Then we have Exit on Thursday.

The EU will not refuse an extension because they know that there is still a chance of us remaining if Boris loses a GE or there is another Referendum!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
it depends partly which EU powerbase you're talking about- bureaucrat or political. Macron, for one, is getting fed up.

edit on 27-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

it depends partly which EU powerbase you're talking about- bureaucrat or political. Macron, for one, is getting fed up.

Macron is behaving the way he is for a number of reasons
1. His own EU ambitions
2. He knows that the deal is a good one for the EU and not so the UK because he keeps us trapped as a kind of slave state still subject to many EU laws, so wants the deal passed through Parliament and if it is there's only him and Mertel left as king pins.
3. He is anxious because this deal is an even better one that May's for the EU so he wants it passed
4. If he agrees to an extension to 31 Jan and there is a GE and Boris and Farage do a coalition then a no deal BREXIT is highly likely because it looks like Farage is going to pick up a lot of seats

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One day we will see breaking news about this lady (traitor with no respect for the people)

GoFundMe page for Gina Miller hitman probed by police

www.msn.com...
edit on 27-10-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It just keeps coming. Anything goes now to stop BREXIT. Will someone try and eliminate BJ.

PM's Brexit deal 'available to Theresa May 15 months ago'

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
LIVE: EU set to kill off PM's 'do or die' Brexit pledge as he prepares to hijack Lib Dem-SNP plan to force pre-Christmas election

www.msn.com... tmas-election/ar-AAJsuGI?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No surprises..........................EU have fingers crossed it swings to REMAIN. Good luck they need it!!

Brexit extension: EU accepts UK's request for 'flextension' until January 31, Donald Tusk says

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So if the Commons votes it down today, Boris is in a position to say "the Commons themselves have turned down this offer- no point in following it up." Then he can either convnce the political leadership, or turn down, for the same reason, any offer they endorse.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This might happen tomorrow.........

No 10 says it could back Lib Dem plan for 9 December election

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Not big surprise but GE still coming in Dec and will get Parliament approval this week with Lib traitor and SNP independisasters support..........................hooray. The we get a BJ/NF coalition. Fingers xxxxxd

Boris Johnson loses vote to call a general election - setting up second Commons clash

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
All I'm going to say is- watch what his other hand is doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

All I'm going to say is- watch what his other hand is doing.

Anything better than the current labour Party Leadership. I have voted labour all my life but not since Corby has been leader. I agree with many of their policies but its the Labour leadership team that are not capable of running a Government. I will tactically for BREXIT.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Will Boris Johnson’s Divide And Rule Tactics Work To Get Him A December Election?

www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join