It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do we really want more of the soft line that's got us now drowning in immigrants etc etc...

Brexit: Boris Johnson’s hard line on immigrants risks ‘retaliatory deportations’ for UK citizens in Europe

www.msn.com... W?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Don't like the deadline imposition and more concessions...............because it means a poorer deal and less chance of it getting through Parliament. To be honest I would prefer a no deal for so many reasons! But mainly because a bad deal is far worse than a no deal for me!

Boris Johnson 'on brink of Brexit deal' after border concessions

www.msn.com...

Barnier sets Johnson a midnight deadline for Brexit concessions

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Boris Johnson 'on the brink of agreeing Brexit deal' after border compromises

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Boris Johnson 'on the brink of agreeing Brexit deal' after border compromises

uk.yahoo.com...

Very nervous about the language here.. it's a new 'treaty' - one which binds the UK to EU standards in a number of areas in exchange for a trade deal with them. Such "standards" are designed to remove any advantage the UK might have in dealing with other nations in unilateral trade deals.

We want a deal, not another treaty that gives the EU fascists even a hint of control over the UK.

The people have already decided that we must leave the EU - perhaps they should now choose between this new treaty and no deal.[

There is also talk of this new treaty delaying BREXIT for another YEAR.
edit on 15/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree. I was watching a programme on TV, The just in time deliveries? something

like that. All sorts of car parts etc.

So I got to thinking...... all those parts (lots of money involved) so If we didn't buy

them what exactly will they do with them? The EU takes years to do deals, The UK

when free from the EU can make much quicker decissions on our own as we dont

need the agreement of 27 other countries. /smh

The government has stitched the leavers up. Some of them will pay for it at the

next election.

Yvette Cooper and Oliver Letwin first in the queue at job seekers.

edit on 15-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree. I was watching a programme on TV, The just in time deliveries? something

like that. All sorts of car parts etc.

So I got to thinking...... all those parts (lots of money involved) so If we didn't buy

them what exactly will they do with them? The EU takes years to do deals, The UK

when free from the EU can make much quicker decissions on our own as we dont

need the agreement of 27 other countries. /smh

The government has stitched the leavers up. Some of them will pay for it at the

next election.

Yvette Cooper and Oliver Letwin first in the queue at job seekers.

A lot of these treasonous MP's need to be removed from office!!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The EU now appear to be introducing new things to the NI border issue and I think because they want us to push for another extension so that the UK calls a GE or Referendum in the hope that we remain. It looks to me that the Remainsters and the EU are working against the wishes of the people!

We had a referendum on Remain or Leave. We voted Leave. We decided leave. So Remain has been disregarded already. SO why should Remain be on the ballot paper if there was a 2nd referendum. Surely if there was a referendum it should just be Leave Deal or No Deal, not a Remain option!!

Time for GE!!!!!!!!

Brexit blow for Boris Johnson as DUP rejects his hopes for last-minute deal

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The EU now appear to be introducing new things to the NI border issue and I think because they want us to push for another extension so that the UK calls a GE or Referendum in the hope that we remain. It looks to me that the Remainsters and the EU are working against the wishes of the people!

We had a referendum on Remain or Leave. We voted Leave. We decided leave. So Remain has been disregarded already. SO why should Remain be on the ballot paper if there was a 2nd referendum. Surely if there was a referendum it should just be Leave Deal or No Deal, not a Remain option!!

Time for GE!!!!!!!!

www.msn.com...

The traitors are indeed working directly with the EU as a 3rd party to the negotiations. A delegation of UK MP's are actively working to undermine the chances of a deal.

A group of cross-party MPs have urged the EU to extend the Brexit deadline past the 31st October warning it would be "fantasy" and even "dangerous" to try and get a deal through parliament in time.
Former Tory Dominic Grieve, Plaid Cymru leader Liz Saville Roberts, Labour ’s David Lammy , Green MP Caroline Lucas and SNP MP Peter Grant have travelled to Brussels to make the case for an extension so the UK can hold a referendum on any deal.
They will hold meetings with key French, Dutch and Irish representatives ahead of the European Council on Thursday.
Mr Grieve, who had the Tory whip removed for voting to stop no deal, told the Mirror: "The suggestion that we can magically have a deal presented to parliament to approval on Saturday so we can leave on 31st is not only a fantasy but it's very dangerous because if there's an attempt to do that it's really short-circuiting the normal processes the House of Commons.

They said they didn;t want no deal, and that we must have a deal.
Now the are saying we don't want a deal, and are actively trying to scupper it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It looks to me that the Remainsters and the EU are working against the wishes of the people!

It is being said *traitor* is too harsh a word for these people? However

Dictionary defination
Traitor, NOUN. A person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle: If they co-operate with the enemy then
they could be a collaborator aka a quisling.

If the cap fits?............

We had a referendum on Remain or Leave. We voted Leave. So Remain has been disregarded already. SO why should Remain be on the ballot paper if there was a 2nd referendum. Surely if there was a referendum it should just be Leave Deal or No Deal, not a Remain option!!

Precisely

edit on 17-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Saturday should be interesting. Boris has position himself well here. Whatever happens on Sat he comes out trumps with the electorate. The danger is a 2nd referendum. If they do a vote in Parliament Referendum or GE, will GE win?

'We've got great new deal': Boris Johnson declares Brexit agreement in place

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Time for GE!!!!!!!!

www.msn.com...

The traitors are indeed working directly with the EU as a 3rd party to the negotiations. A delegation of UK MP's are actively working to undermine the chances of a deal.

A group of cross-party MPs have urged the EU to extend the Brexit deadline past the 31st October warning it would be "fantasy" and even "dangerous" to try and get a deal through parliament in time.
Former Tory Dominic Grieve, Plaid Cymru leader Liz Saville Roberts, Labour ’s David Lammy , Green MP Caroline Lucas and SNP MP Peter Grant have travelled to Brussels to make the case for an extension so the UK can hold a referendum on any deal.
They will hold meetings with key French, Dutch and Irish representatives ahead of the European Council on Thursday.
Mr Grieve, who had the Tory whip removed for voting to stop no deal, told the Mirror: "The suggestion that we can magically have a deal presented to parliament to approval on Saturday so we can leave on 31st is not only a fantasy but it's very dangerous because if there's an attempt to do that it's really short-circuiting the normal processes the House of Commons.

They said they didn;t want no deal, and that we must have a deal.
Now the are saying we don't want a deal, and are actively trying to scupper it.
All along its not been about a deal but about stopping BREXIT and that is now obvious to anybody even a halfwit. Labour and Libs are not happy, nor will Miller or the Remainster Torries. It was interesting watching the 25000 poll vote on CH5 lastnight. There was a mention of another legal challenge from some remainster toerag.

Sat will be interesting!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No-deal, 'bye Boris' or another extension? The four outcome scenarios for this Brexit mess

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
MPs win bid to vote on second Brexit referendum in Saturday parliament showdown

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
EU president Juncker 'rules out' further Brexit delay

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If he is correct then its F Off to Miller, Rotty, Swinson, Corby and all the traitor remainsters....

PM 'very confident' MPs will want to vote for Brexit deal on Saturday

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
EU Shuts Down Talk of Fallback If Deal Defeated: Brexit Update

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Brexit news latest: Boris Johnson in bid to win over MPs before historic showdown on newly-approved deal

www.msn.com... Az?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
LIVE: PM tries to ‘love bomb’ opposition, as Labour threatens consequences for MPs who back Brexit deal

www.msn.com... cid=spartandhp

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The Scottish Kangaroo Court of Sessions is ruling today on whether to declare the deal illegal.
Traitors will never stop.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 18/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruthThey lost their Scottish court BS. Traitors!!

edit on 18-10-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join