It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If foul play maybe he was placed there. Why leave the pillow.... Quick placement job forgetting to remove it after making sure he was not breathing anymore.

He was quoted saying the Supreme court is a threat.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Dystopian7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Whenever I kill somebody by smothering them with a pillow, I always remove the pillow and put it carefully under the head like they were just sleeping. Then I carefully massage their look of fearful fury into one of beatific rest. But that's just me. Post modern pillow assassins might want to "show the work."

Satire directly overhead.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
He was poisoned, most likely at supper, that is why he did not feel well.

After going to lay down he probably realized it, but by then he could no longer get up.

So he put the pillow over his head as he was dying in order to reveal foul play. This was no dumb man.

Real eyes, realize, real lies. ~$heopleNation

Poindexter initially went out of his way to stress that Scalia definitely didn't order the steak at dinner that night.
That always seemed like an odd fact to volunteer.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Apparently his heart was in such bad condition that they would not even approve shoulder surgery thinking he would not survive.

My question now is...what did his doc (Rear Adm. Brian P. Monahan) prescribe Justice Scalia to manage the pain?

I think bad ticker + Pain Meds + Sleeping Meds for a man his age..? If I was to hypothesize...

abcnews.go.com...

Forget those facts. He was assassinated, don't you know.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

After going to lay down he probably realized it, but by then he could no longer get up.

So he put the pillow over his head as he was dying in order to reveal foul play. This was no dumb man.

Poindexter initially went out of his way to stress that Scalia definitely didn't order the steak at dinner that night.

Or how about this...

He had a torn rotator cuff..

Told a friend it was from many years playing tennis..

So it was a hurt shoulder on his predominate arm..

I would imagine that would make holding and shooting a shotgun or rifle painful?

So if this wasn't a hunting expedition at the ranch?...What was it?

He had told the US Marshalls not to accompany him...

He was obviously in no shape to hunt with the bum shoulder?..

Maybe this was different kind of Texas Ranch? And he died with a twenty-something on top of him and his bad heart gave out?

Not that I would begrudge anyone going out that way...

Just saying..he wasn't there to go hunting...His shoulder would have made that impossible.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Then somhow he must have been poisoned three days before the trip to the ranch. He went to see his doctor that Wed. Complaining of not feeling well. So much for that theory.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree. Here you have Man who has eaten his share of getaway dinners, and I don't know about you but I always order my own dish.

Also, why mention that the clothes were not wrinkled?

Here you have a Man who was not feeling well, so he lays down and puts a pillow over his head for no reason? No, there was a reason.

Personally, I like to breathe when I do not feel well or I am nauseated. This entire thing is very suspect, that cannot be denied. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Whenever I kill somebody by smothering them with a pillow, I always remove the pillow and put it carefully under the head like they were just sleeping. Then I carefully massage their look of fearful fury into one of beatific rest. But that's just me. Post modern pillow assassins might want to "show the work."

Satire directly overhead.

Do you also press their pjs to make sure they're not wrinkled? (More sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Wrong. At the age of 79 it is not uncommon to visit your Doctor, especially if you may be physically exerting yourself more than you usually do.

Plus, Maybe he needed some pain meds or anti-biotics? Truth is you don't know what the facts are, so the case is far from closed. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate here. Maybe he was preparing himself for bed and maybe moved the pillow to reposition it, and while doing so, kicked the bucket? Thus dropping the pillow on his face? They did say he went to bed not feeling well.

That said, I'm not sure as to why on earth an autopsy wouldn't be performed. THAT is the only fishy thing to this story. And in my mind, it should create enough suspicion to warrant an autopsy. At the very least to prove he died of natural causes. It's almost like they want the conspiracy crowd to get all worked up.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That's all assuming anything Judge "Cinderella" says is true.

"just saying".

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why would Scalia's own doctor NOT want an autopsy ?

We still have no confirmation the family said anything at all.

And the super quick embalming is suspicious.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Wrong. At the age of 79 it is not uncommon to visit your Doctor, especially if you may be physically exerting yourself more than you usually do.

Plus, Maybe he needed some pain meds or anti-biotics? Truth is you don't know what the facts are, so the case is far from closed. ~$heopleNation

For some people the facts will never be known to their satisfaction and so it will always be impossible to disprove foul play to them.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We still have no confirmation the family said anything at all.

The family of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has waived an autopsy — dismissing any chance to learn more about how he died with a pillow over his head in an isolated Texas ranch Saturday.

www.nydailynews.com...

And the super quick embalming is suspicious.

No, Texas law does not require embalming at any time. Most common carriers will require that a body be embalmed prior to shipping and the laws of the destination state will apply. Because of the rapid deterioration of a body after death, Texas Health Services Rules require that bodies held for over 24 hours or in transit must be embalmed, refrigerated, or encased in a leak and odor proof container.

www.lacyfuneral.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry.

Not buying any 3rd hand "official" information right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
I'm late to the game and not sure if it's been mentioned but Patton had no autopsy either. And we're still talking about that all these years later

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: megabogie
I'm late to the game and not sure if it's been mentioned but Patton had no autopsy either. And we're still talking about that all these years later

Patton was murdered.

warfarehistorynetwork.com...

The accident that put Patton in the hospital happened on the morning of Patton's last day as Commander of the Seventh and also his last day in Europe and probably his last day in the Army. Patton knew MacArthur would not want him as a subordinate. Patton had no expectation of further command outside of a ground war with the Soviet Union.

A retired Patton had no reason not to speak his mind.

A memoir of WW2 written by Patton would have been one of the best history books ever.

Eddit to Add -- He probably would have said that we could have been in Berlin in 1944. And Moscow in 1945 if the Soviets were a problem.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe this was different kind of Texas Ranch? And he died with a twenty-something on top of him and his bad heart gave out?

Not that I would begrudge anyone going out that way...

Just saying..he wasn't there to go hunting...His shoulder would have made that impossible.

So you're suggesting that he opted for the fish instead of the steak, eh?
Certainly how I plan on shuffling off this mortal coil.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Do you also press their pjs to make sure they're not wrinkled? (More sarcasm)

Alright, you got me. I do freshen up the room a little, tuck in the covers, that sort of thing. If I'm feeling especially naughty, I leave a silk stocking under the bed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I honestly don't know.

I've never investigated a death of someone with his status.

One would think it would be a little more involved.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join