It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I also get why he mentioned it. It's not normal for a person to lay down with a pillow over their head, to most people. That may be how he normally slept, but to the reporter it was unusual, even to me it's unusual, but not necessarily nefarious.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I also get why he mentioned it. It's not normal for a person to lay down with a pillow over their head, to most people. That may be how he normally slept, but to the reporter it was unusual, even to me it's unusual, but not necessarily nefarious.

So you are saying the body was in an position that was unusual. Oh, I get it. Heavy people with heart problems are often most comfortable lying flat. *heavy snark*

Sorry, I find it odd the pillow was mentioned and the rewording sounds like backpedaling to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That's all according to Judge "Cinderella", not any real doctor.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
I'm late to the game and not sure if it's been mentioned but Patton had no autopsy either. And we're still talking about that all these years later

Patton was murdered.

warfarehistorynetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm saying that most people don't sleep with a pillow over their head, so it seems unusual. That doesn't mean nefarious though. I didn't say crap about heart problems, or weight, now did I thank you, so you can drop your snark. Some people sleep differently, and this may have been how he slept for years. It was mentioned in an interview, so the reporter included it, as it seemed unusual IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm saying that most people don't sleep with a pillow over their head, so it seems unusual. That doesn't mean nefarious though. I didn't say crap about heart problems, or weight, now did I thank you, so you can drop your snark. Some people sleep differently, and this may have been how he slept for years. It was mentioned in an interview, so the reporter included it, as it seemed unusual IMO.

My snark is for Poindexter, not you. Sorry, that sounded like it was directed at you...

And Guevara claimed Scalia's doctor said he had a really bad heart. I can see he was overweight. I know that a failing heart causes a severe shortness of breath...that you can find on the AHA website. It seems unlikely he could tolerate sleeping without several pillows to prop him up.

ETA: "Heart Failure: The shortness of breath in heart failure is caused by the decreased ability of the heart to fill and empty, producing elevated pressures in the blood vessels around the lung. Common symptoms of heart failure are difficulty in breathing when lying down (this is a specific symptom of heart failure), necessity of propping up the head of the bed with many pillows, wakefulness at night with shortness of breath...."

LINK
edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Unless he sat down on the bed, to take his shoes off or something, and had a massive heart attack, or some kind of event that killed him almost immediately, and fell back onto the bed, and appeared like he was asleep.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Unless he sat down on the bed, to take his shoes off or something, and had a massive heart attack, or some kind of event that killed him almost immediately, and fell back onto the bed, and appeared like he was asleep.

In that case, his legs would be dangling off the bed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So if he was found with a pillow over his head why aren't his friends more upset about it?

He was either found with a pillow over his head or the newspaper didn't do a good job of quoting his friend.

I know if I found my friend with a pillow over his head and dead in bed I would be raising hell and not calmly giving out interviews to news papers.

Random side note. Nice Uprising album cover photo. I was just listening to that album and Muse generally earlier. It is interesting how many conspiracy or anti-elite messages Muse has in their lyrics. It seems to become more apparent to me every time I listen to them after a break.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

But all they said that I saw was that he was laying on the bed with the pillow over his head. He's still laying on the bed, even in that case.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

But Garner said Scalia never mentioned any other ailments other than that he was dealing with a "head cold."

"Head cold" meds don't mix well with some heart meds.

Just another angle.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

But all they said that I saw was that he was laying on the bed with the pillow over his head. He's still laying on the bed, even in that case.

That doesn't sound possible. He was under the sheets:

“He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap,” he said.

“His hands were sort of almost folded on top of the sheets,” Poindexter told the New York Times. “The sheets weren’t rumpled up at all.”

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I didn't see that one, I just saw where they said he was laying on the bed. He may have just slept oddly then.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But, then again, I am skeptical of that. The man supposedly had a severe heart failure issue and was overweight. He would have had some degree of shortness of breath lying flat -- probably pretty bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that the actual JP for that county was not the one spoken to:

"If it had been me . . . I would want to know,” Juanita Bishop, a justice of the peace in Presidio, Tex., said in an interview Sunday of the chaotic hours after Scalia’s death at the Cibolo Creek Ranch, a luxury compound less than an hour from the Mexican border and about 40 miles south of Marfa.

Add that JP Guevara has a history of questionable calls on autopsy related situations in the past. And a reasonable person might begin to ask questions.

Federal officals were not the ones on scene when the pronouncement was called in:

In a statement Sunday, the U.S. Marshals Service, which provides security for Supreme Court justices, said that Scalia had declined a security detail while at the ranch, so marshals were not present when he died.

source

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I knew a guy that was severely overweight, with the related health issues, including severe sleep apnea, that slept flat on his back every night.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I knew a guy that was severely overweight, with the related health issues, including severe sleep apnea, that slept flat on his back every night.

The shortness of breath is very distinct in heart failure.

"Heart Failure: The shortness of breath in heart failure is caused by the decreased ability of the heart to fill and empty, producing elevated pressures in the blood vessels around the lung. Common symptoms of heart failure are difficulty in breathing when lying down (this is a specific symptom of heart failure), necessity of propping up the head of the bed with many pillows, wakefulness at night with shortness of breath...."

LINK
edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He was poisoned, most likely at supper, that is why he did not feel well.

After going to lay down he probably realized it, but by then he could no longer get up.

So he put the pillow over his head as he was dying in order to reveal foul play. This was no dumb man.

Real eyes, realize, real lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

This is extremely suspicious, and for it to happen during a time when the Obama administration has wanted to pass legislation that Scalia would not have allowed, plus the fact that they won't make an autopsy... This is fishy as hell.

BTW, of note.

Would the Obama administration order the death of a supreme court judge so his rulings can be approved by another judge chosen by Obama to the supreme court?... You betcha.

He, and his administration have tried supplying firearms to criminals, and the Mexican drug cartel to then blame the U.S. lax gun laws for this...

He has ordered the U.S. Customs and Border protection to allow illegal criminals into the U.S. His administration has released at least over 167,000 illegal criminals, and the majority have been committing crimes, including crimes with firearms, and what he wants to do is ban Americans the right to several weapons, and to ban all clips/magazines with more than 10 bullets...

Sanders is even worse, he straight out wants to ban all firearms, except hunting rifles, and to ban the ability of any American to defend himself/herself.

I wouldn't rule out at all the real possibility that this administration, or those that will follow, perpetrated this.

Was there any heart condition he had? Did he ever have a heart attack?

edit on 15-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 15-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Zaphod58

But, then again, I am skeptical of that. The man supposedly had a severe heart failure issue and was overweight. He would have had some degree of shortness of breath lying flat -- probably pretty bad.

Sleep Apnea is a known killer in almost exactly the circumstances described in Scalia's death.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join