It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

This was a very ritzy resort.

Lots of pillows on the bed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Alright I see the concern now. I just read an article that mentioned judge Cinderela Guevara. That name alone draws attention. You may as well just go ahead and seat her next to Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He seemed fairly overweight, but I won't jump to conclusions yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
He seemed fairly overweight, but I won't jump to conclusions yet.

sorry missy there is never going to be a conclusion because his murder has been brushed aside. THAT'S THE PROBLEM

He will be embalmed within 24 hours in the ground in a week what the hell are you talking about?
edit on 15-2-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
dp
edit on 15-2-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
Im saying he looked like crap. fat and unhealthy.
As for his 'murder' I, like you in all honesty have no idea.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

If you are going to murder someone, especially someone as important as a supreme court justice, by suffocating him or her with a pillow in his/her sleep, you'd think to remove the f***ing pillow afterwards, wouldn't you? I mean, it's almost baffling to think that an assassin could be such an imbecile.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For all we know, the whole pillow story might be a red herring.

The guy telling the story may not be all that credible as past posts have suggested.

There's all kinds of gaping holes everywhere with this entire thing.

And with the body already embalmed, who knows what's next.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Poindexter said Scalia's hands were "sort of almost folded on top of the sheets".

I have never seen a dead body other than at a viewing or funeral, so I don't really know how the body moves after the heart stops beating.

Is it natural for them to remain folded across the torso rather than fall to the side? And for some reason, I am wondering if he meant crossed rather than folded. How do you 'fold' your hands?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I knew a woman once who always slept with her pillow over her head,she could just not fall asleep otherwise.His family ought to know if that was Scalia's normal way of sleeping.However what i do find suspicious isvwhy there is to be no autopsy,especially if it would turn out that he did Not habitually sleep with a pillow over his head.It's not unheard of, but most people sleep with their heads On the pillow.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If I sit on the end of the bed, and lay back on the mattress is the pillow not above my head, or even over my head? I always thought so.

Yes, of course. It's clear that Poindexter was merely mentioning one of likely several pillows on the bed. This one was somehow important to mention. The photo of the bed I saw showed several pillows. But this one...it was important to mention.

Yeah. I get what he reworded it to mean.

Exactly, wonder why that would be the wording he went with when it's open for misinterpretation due to have more than one meaning especially in a death.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dianajune

Agreed. Now all of a sudden, the Daily Mail came out with a report claiming that he was ill....had bp issues and heart trouble and was too ill for surgery.

All the Daily Mail is printing is the same parroting from Judge "Cinderella". The entire MSM is taking her word as absolute truth.

I still can't figure out how Judge "Cinderella" made any sane determinations over cell phone conversations.

I'm not finding any actual statements from any real doctors anywhere including any that may be Scalia's "doctor".

The whole thing is controlled.

Wild.

This is the same woman who told a mother she prayed to God to find out whether her daughter commited suicide and that God didn't answer that question. But that God told her the real tragedy was that her daughter died without receiving Jesus in her heart.

What kind of asinine response is that?! Let's blame the mom, right? This judge sounds like she has a few screws loose!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted somewhere in the last 27 pages but I thought it was interesting / important.

Edward Whelan: Scalia’s Passing Could Cost Americans Their Constitution
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Complaints filed against Presidio's Sheriff Dominguez' deputy:

www.newswest9.com...

I posted a story on page 5 about the woman who wanted Dominguez to investigate her daughter's death but that they refused to, citing it was suicide. The mother didn't believe it (daughter was hit by a train and the train conductor said it looked like she was already dead on the tracks) and tried to get them to listen. They, instead, started harassing her until she finally left town. Both Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara were involved in this particular case.

I'd be wary of any statements coming from either of these two people!

edit on 16-2-2016 by texasgirl because: page # incorrect

ETA: This is the same deputy that the woman claimed was following her daughter before she died (See story in next post below). Is Sheriff Dominguez covering for his own deputy?
edit on 16-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh my gosh...Here's an article on a story about a girl who died that the officials stated was a suicide but the family of the girl doesn't believe that. Please bear with me because, after reading this story, my hands are shaking:

Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara (the Justice of the Peace who declared Scalia dead) are involved here.

www.dailykos.com...

"My sister and I and other members of the family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara, when we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin's suggestion because she thought the death was obvious."

"My sister asked her at one meeting "with all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevera said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister."

This poor girl was hit by a train and was officially listed as a suicide, even though there were many questions. The conductor of the train said it looked like she may have been already dead.

What's going on here?

The story also goes on to state they talked with Guevara again and stated that Guevara asked God for help on whether it was a suicide or not. Unfortunately, the victim was cremated before they learned an autopsy was not performed.

Can someone embed that part? I don't know how to do that.

Here's the story I was talking about. It's a long read but well worth it. It's crazy!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As a nurse, I know that some deaths are "automatically " a coroners case...

The local coroner is called and they decide if an autopsy/investigation is to be completed.

I'm concerned by the fact that it seems this was not done. Instead a team of Feds were helicoptered in to handle the situation.

The coroners rules in this Texas county, for lack of a better word, should be somewhere online. I'd look for them but it's very difficult to link/post things from a website using an iPhone.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: ipsedixit

This was a very ritzy resort.

Lots of pillows on the bed.

The answer is staring us in the face:
Ritzy resort; Pillows; Dead Supreme Court Justice...
Elementary, My Dear Watson...
Poisoned little chocolate on his pillow!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
As a nurse, I know that some deaths are "automatically " a coroners case...

The local coroner is called and they decide if an autopsy/investigation is to be completed.

I'm concerned by the fact that it seems this was not done. Instead a team of Feds were helicoptered in to handle the situation.

The coroners rules in this Texas county, for lack of a better word, should be somewhere online. I'd look for them but it's very difficult to link/post things from a website using an iPhone.

It's my understanding they don't have a county coroner.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
it is simple ... Frank Underwood 2016 HRC for V.P.

edit on 16-2-2016 by evenkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For all we know, the whole pillow story might be a red herring.

The guy telling the story may not be all that credible as past posts have suggested.

There's all kinds of gaping holes everywhere with this entire thing.

Saying that a Supreme Court Justice died peacefully in his sleep sounds a lot better than: "We found him in a furry costume, dead of a heart attack, when his Haitian dominatrix came running out of the room screaming." Sorry, we are not going to get a clear picture here, and out of respect to his family you might not want to look too closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join