It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 111
<< 108  109  110   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree. The circumstances surrounding his death beg more questions than answers. One of the biggest CT's of our time I would surmise.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree. The circumstances surrounding his death beg more questions than answers. One of the biggest CT's of our time I would surmise.

Whoever killed Judge Scalia expected Hillary to be replacing him now. Not Donald Trump.

In hindsight, we can now connect the dots. I sense a "Clinton" elephant in the room.

If Attorney General Sessions opens an investigation into Justice Scalia's death, we could end up bypassing "Lock Her Up!" and go directly to "FRY HER!" (Electric Chair).

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Testimonials aside, I doubt there is enough evidence left to open an investigation. Someday, someone on their death bed will crack and let loose. Till then...JFK.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At the rate President Trump is paying attention to both small and large items, it's as if he started making a list of things to accomplish, or look into, many months ago.

I bet when Justice Scalia died, candidate Trump was aware of the social media chatter, and made a note.. "As President, ask AG to investigate suspicious Scalia death".

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Maybe one day, the idea that he was murdered will be treated seriously by the media,

Why should it? There was nothing suspicious about it, just a 79 year old man who had had a history of heart trouble, including high blood pressure, and had recently been deemed too weak to undergo surgery for a torn rotator cuff dying.

But as we see, some people make a conspiracy up from nothing.
edit on 1-2-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Makes me even more suspicious now.

top topics

<< 108  109  110   >>

join