It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Officials to Behead 28 Muslims for Holy Mecca Stampede

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23Think about it every time you pump gas into your vehicle.

These monsters are the reason you don't have to pay an extra buck per gallon.

Please don't start us to looking inward. You may find yourself beheaded for starting a stampeded. In an attempt to run away of course.

If you do that, you can't just stop at the gas tank, and you will eventually find yourself at the door of a truth that no one wants to go through. A truth most will deny, and will incessantly attempt to excuse themselves out of.

Whatever electronic device you are using to communicate with; be it by phone or internet, it is causing more damage to humankind and our planet than any war ever fought.

We have learned the ills to the majority of the world's problems, and we have learned it is always some other country or people's fault. Maybe eventually it will get around to the two fingers pointing at us, and hopefully there will still be enough time for us to do something to start fixing them.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

i think it's spelt 'oilly

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnrThey are more than awesome. They have all the oil and buy all our weapons we must let them do as they please even if it's to our own detriment just don't mention their religion. That's the rule

When you agree to dance with the devil, he gets to pick the song and how long you dance.

The price and how long you pay, may well outlive your memory of what you purchased.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Xeven
The Sunni are the Evil. It was Sunni who flew planes into our buildings and it is Sunni who is ISIS and Alqueada. Wake up.

That's a flat out lie. Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, the Taliban, ISIS & al Nusra are Wahhabi groups, not Sunnis. Wahhabis are not Sunnis & they don't even consider themselves Sunnis. Sunnis usually make up the majority of their victims (like the Kurdish people, who are mostly Sunnis).

Wahhabism came from Sunni Islam.........

One reason they are attacking the Kurds is because of their ethnicity, and the fact that the Kurds took over many of the oil fields, and also Kurds are more progressive allowing their women more equal footing, that doesnt sit well with ISIS and many others who are more extreme, so the fact that the Kurds are Sunni therefore ISIS cant be Sunni, doesnt cut the mustard....

Also in many cases ISIS quizes people and they let the SUNNIS go , this was especially true in Iraq and other areas they have established their fledgling "caliphate"

So actually youre answer isnt that cut and dry..........

And you're completely wrong. Wahhabis don't even consider themselves Sunnis. They consider themselves Salafis. And Salafis aren't Sunnis either. In fact, Salafis came before Sunnis.

But of course, non-Muslims always seem to think they know more about Islamic denominations than actual Muslims. That's like asking a Christian for advice about the beliefs & views of atheists, then dismissing the advice from actual atheists when they try to correct them.
edit on 8-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I know many groups who claim to be Christian and you wouldn't accept it for one minute.

Army of God will kill anyone who isn't Christian
KKK kill back people
Anti Balaka machete Muslim children
Mungeke skin people alive

EnlightenedServant said everything else that's relevant.

If someone puts Al Wahab above Muhammad (pbuh) they're not a Muslim, they can claim it all they like.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The Sunni are the Evil. It was Sunni who flew planes into our buildings and it is Sunni who is ISIS and Alqueada. Wake up.

That's a flat out lie. Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, the Taliban, ISIS & al Nusra are Wahhabi groups, not Sunnis. Wahhabis are not Sunnis & they don't even consider themselves Sunnis. Sunnis usually make up the majority of their victims (like the Kurdish people, who are mostly Sunnis).

One reason they are attacking the Kurds is because of their ethnicity, and the fact that the Kurds took over many of the oil fields, and also Kurds are more progressive allowing their women more equal footing, that doesnt sit well with ISIS and many others who are more extreme, so the fact that the Kurds are Sunni therefore ISIS cant be Sunni, doesnt cut the mustard....

Also in many cases ISIS quizes people and they let the SUNNIS go , this was especially true in Iraq and other areas they have established their fledgling "caliphate"

And you're completely wrong. Wahhabis don't even consider themselves Sunnis. They consider themselves Salafis. And Salafis aren't Sunnis either. In fact, Salafis came before Sunnis.

But of course, non-Muslims always seem to think they know more about Islamic denominations than actual Muslims. That's like asking a Christian for advice about the beliefs & views of atheists, then dismissing the advice from actual atheists when they try to correct them.

No im not completely wrong

Whahbbis DID COME from the SUNNI sect.......period you can deny that all you want but that doesnt matter its truth

Whether you believe their doctrine or not is not of any consequence, we were talkign about who they are and where they came from

If you were so up on your Islam then you would know where they come from......

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And yet again Radical Islam proves why no one likes it!!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I know many groups who claim to be Christian and you wouldn't accept it for one minute.

Army of God will kill anyone who isn't Christian
KKK kill back people
Anti Balaka machete Muslim children
Mungeke skin people alive

EnlightenedServant said everything else that's relevant.

If someone puts Al Wahab above Muhammad (pbuh) they're not a Muslim, they can claim it all they like.

The point wasnt their Doctrine.........the accusation was that there was no way they were SUNNI .... Wahabbis CAME from the Sunni sect out of Saudi Arabia

Yet ISIS lets SUNNIS go and kills Shias

They kill Kurds because , being that they are Wahabbist, they dont agree with the Kurds doctrine, their ethnicity, and the fact that they are so progressive in their Islamic practices......

Sorry if you dont "agree" with that or not

But its the truth, I was immersed in the culture, Im not Muslim, but im not ignorant either I spent YEARS in the ME

You can disagree on DOCTRINE if you wish, thats your right, as im not muslim its not my place to debate that......

However the history of where they come from, who they are attacking and WHY , and the history of who they have let live, based on the fact that they killed Shia while letting Sunnis go, is fact
edit on 10/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It all stems from the Quincy agreement from 1945 ensuring oil supplies to America in return for defence of the Saudi regime
en.m.wikipedia.org...(CA-71)#The_Quincy_Agreement

www.ameu.org...

From 14 February, President Roosevelt and King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia met aboard the Quincy. During the meeting, President Roosevelt tried to persuade Saud to give support for Jewish immigration to Palestine and hoped that Ibn Saud might be able to offer constructive advice on the Palestine issue. There, Roosevelt and Saud concluded a secret agreement in which the U.S. would provide Saudi Arabia military security – military assistance, training and a military base at Dhahran in Saudi Arabia – in exchange for secure access to supplies of oil.[1]

edit on 8-10-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No im not completely wrong

Whahbbis DID COME from the SUNNI sect.......period you can deny that all you want but that doesnt matter its truth

Whether you believe their doctrine or not is not of any consequence, we were talkign about who they are and where they came from

If you were so up on your Islam then you would know where they come from......

Man, you almost made me spit out my food. lol Is it really that hard for you to admit you're wrong?

Wahhabis consider themselves Salafis, not Sunnis. Salafis came before Sunnis and are completely different from them.

Sunnis consider Wahhabis as nothing more than extremists & Kharijites (Kharijites also came before Sunnis & waged war on the Caliph Ali, the Prophet Muhammad's nephew).

Shiites consider Wahhabis as nothing more than Takfiri & Kharijites.

Some Salafis consider Wahhabis as Salafis, while others consider them Kharijites.

But you supposedly know better than all of us & think that Wahhabis are Sunnis. You somehow know our religions, our denominations, and schools of thought better than we do. Right...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You would think they would have learned after the same thing happened in 1987 1990, I am sure it happens every year but those other two seemed to be the only ones to make Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

lol again im not talking about DOCTRINE

Youre trying to split hairs because you dont want to be associated with Wahabbis

Its like me arguing the fact that Baptists didnt come from Catholics

Yes they did..........baptists dont consider themselves catholics but they are still CHRISTIANS

argue semantics all you want

lol your bitterness with this whole thing is yet more glaring reality about the Infighting within the Muslim religion itself

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

lol again im not talking about DOCTRINE

Youre trying to split hairs because you dont want to be associated with Wahabbis

Its like me arguing the fact that Baptists didnt come from Catholics

Yes they did..........baptists dont consider themselves catholics but they are still CHRISTIANS

argue semantics all you want

lol your bitterness with this whole thing is yet more glaring reality about the Infighting within the Muslim religion itself

No, you're just wrong. It's not about semantics, it's about facts. Also, I'm not a Sunni. So it wouldn't bother me if they were Sunni, Shiites, Sufis, Alawites, or Druze. But they're not.

And how am I bitter when I nearly spit out my food from laughing at you? You simply don't know what you're talking about. And when actual Muslims correct you, you cling to your false statements. But I guess the fact that I'm not going to pout & kiss up to you to get you to understand counts as "bitter"?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Anybody else wish that sword would have slipped a little to the left and cutoff his dumbass head? Doesn't even keep the cutting edge facing up or away, just aims at his own neck. Obviously felt safe and at home. I'm just tired of these weak, idiotic, candy assed men being in charge and representing America. They are embarrassing, a total humiliation of what an American Man really is, a real one that is. Every soldier in the world knows the power of the American fighting Man, a wishes to not oppose it. Yet we let a limp wristed Community Planner be the shining example of what we are, shining rainbow lights on the White House(I can only imagine the amount of coc aine and house music played while who knows what is going on in the Lincoln Bedroom)!!!

In a time of war, you let warriors wear the big boy pants.

It is no wonder why they have only contempt for us in the ME...

Sorry... Woah... What just happened? Where am I? My head hurts, I'm going to lay down

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

lol except they are not false statements

ANYONE can go on google and look up how Wahhabis came to be, im not wrong

Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab (/wəˈhɑːb/; Arabic: محمد بن عبد الوهاب‎; 1703 – 22 June 1792) was a Sunni Islam preacher and scholar from Saudi Arabia in central Arabia who claimed to "purify" Islam by returning it to what, he believed, were the original principles of that religion as the salaf, t

The man WHO STARTED Wahhabism , was SUNNI, it CAME from the Sunnis in Saudi Arabia

Stop with your lies , its sad that a non muslim has to educate you on your own damn religion

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea You would think they would have learned after the same thing happened in 1987 1990, I am sure it happens every year but those other two seemed to be the only ones to make Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I was waiting for someone to bring this up, as it is not easy for me to add links, and this is ATS.

Indeed this does happen every year and it is only an issue when the numbers are large enough to bring attention to the matter.

That is the reason they went through all the trouble of building those elaborate ramps, to avoid so many injuries and deaths. I guess they did not factor in a princely entourage.

edit on 8-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaned up.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So if I go a create an account for wiki and edit it to say Salafist instead of Sunni you change your mind?

I'll say it again, seeing as you repeated the "Muslim" claim...

Muhammad is the final messenger of God... That is an Islamic fact...

Al Wahab is a Wahhabi messenger of whatever "god" they believe in, probably Shaytan...

So if Muhammad is the final messenger of Muslims but an 18th century warmonger is a messenger they cannot be Muslims...

What they can be is infiltrators.

Don't repeat yourself about doctrine, I've read it numerous times...

This is about Islamic FACT...

There can be no Muslim who accepts a "messenger" after Muhammad.
edit on 8-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Anyone can look up the man, every source says he was Sunni

Why are you guys so hard lined to say it didnt come from Sunnis, when clearly the man who started it was Sunni?

Ive posted facts

Im sorry your hubris wont let you accept that........

We are getting WAAAAY off topic, my apologies to the OP

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Anyone can look up the man, every source says he was Sunni

Why are you guys so hard lined to say it didnt come from Sunnis, when clearly the man who started it was Sunni?

Ive posted facts

Im sorry your hubris wont let you accept that........

We are getting WAAAAY off topic, my apologies to the OP

Why is it so hard for you to understand that Wahhabism coming from ONE SUNNI MUSLIM, who I quote from your source wanted "to "purify" Islam by returning it to what, he believed, were the original principles of that religion as the salaf", or return Islam to a time before Sunnis existed does not represent Sunni Islam.

I'm not even Sunni and have no dog in this fight but I already showed you the differencebetween source...
I already explained how Islam has NO MESSENGER after Muhammad...

I've repeatedly told you it didn't come from Sunnis (plural) but ONE MAN who committed a Major Islamic Sin by INNOVATING SCRIPTURE & dividing Muslims...

This is going nowhere unless you accept it didn't come from Sunnis (plural) or Sunni Islam (collective) but from a single Sunni who renounced his Sunnism by attempting to become "Salaf" (that which was prior to any denominations)!
edit on 8-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
And THIS is the nation that the USA is in cahoots with in wanting Assad gone in Syria...

I see no sense of humanity or morality here at all, but hey Obama says they're OK, so awesome

That's probably why they chose Saudi Arabia as an ally - they share the same absence of human ethics and morality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join