It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Officials to Behead 28 Muslims for Holy Mecca Stampede

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Incredible, such a tragedy and what the stone age feudal monarchy want to do, kill more people on top of the already death

"This bring the tag of still been in the stone age to a higher meaning, I still can not get pass me how can you worship a stone."

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This was just garden-variety Islam gone out of control.
Now those in control however - they may be extremists but aren't allowed to publicly proclaim themselves to be.
Just like the US government really - a bunch of rich guys saying one thing while doing another.
Their love child is ISIS
Now I can't get that Diana Ross song out of my head thank you.
Hearing that song while imagining public beheadings is downright bizarre!

Eta: Anyone who believes that accepting millions of Islamic immigrants better start studying what really goes on in Saudi Arabia.
Is that what you want Europe to become?

edit on 8-10-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Can I just point out that another country still executes people.
Beheading lethal injection...same outcome.

But yes this is stupid and why oh why are we still even buying their oil.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually US protects them more than just buying their oil, Saudi Arabia is not our number one oil seller, Canada is followed by Mexico, what that tells you Saudi Arabia and Nigeria are next.

About 50% of US oil comes from America, meaning northern, central and south, 16% of our crude oil and petroleum products from the Persian Gulf countries of Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates, the rest is actually from our own reserves.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh I know I can't wait for working Fusion.
We gotta mine the Moon!!.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I got the feeling that oil is not in the moon, but when it comes to rare minerals that is another story, I can not wait what kind of new minerals can be found.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Helium 3.
The future.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
But here in America, the world criticizes us when there is a aberrant mass murder tragedy by someone off their rocker. Over in the Medieval Muslim countries, barbaric killings are an official way of life. But we get skewerd by world wide media.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Surely a messed up place to be born and raised!

Its a lot worse if you are Female too.

I read a story and saw a video the other day of a Saudi woman being beheaded because on her husbands say so, she killed their son. I don't think there was any Court Proceedings, it was just done in the street.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't compare yourself to the worst, but to the best!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

When my husband was in Saudi Arabia during the Invasion of Kuwait in the 90s he worked with Saudi Arabia military dealing with businesses, he witnessed hangings public hangings and hands cuttings, he said it was an everyday thing and people so used to it that they will walk pass the places were they were doing this things like it was nothing, he never witnessed a beheading.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The so called UN world judge of human rights beheading people is almost as unbelievable as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. Someone please pinch me awake.

This probably won't show up in the news, that's the easiest way for the liberals and David Cameron to ignore the situation. Why is Saudi Arabia on the UN human rights council? Countries seem to want to be involved with human rights that aren't ready for it. What happens when the council gets more countries on it with poor human rights records?
edit on 08amThu, 08 Oct 2015 09:18:16 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The so called UN world judge of human rights beheading people is almost as unbelievable as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. Someone please pinch me awake.

This probably won't show up in the news, that's the easiest way for the liberals and David Cameron to ignore the situation. Why is Saudi Arabia on the UN human rights council? Countries seem to want to be involved with human rights that aren't ready for it. What happens when the council gets more countries on it with poor human rights records?

Liberals to ignore the situation because err.. liberals are generally in favor of religiously sanctioned beheading?? or in favor of beheadings period??..really??

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why can't Russia bomb Suadia Arabia?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

from your source the location where it happened is here

and wrote " The Saudis bulldozed the bodies after the deadly stampede."

when in fact this picture is more than 10 years old , you know why ? because the same place now looks like this

so that makes them lairs

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: darkbake

Liberals to ignore the situation because err.. liberals are generally in favor of religiously sanctioned beheading?? or in favor of beheadings period??..really??

Just like liberals are pro-Muslim who defend their way of life in these countries. These same liberals are pro-women's rights, yet ignore the fact that women are second class citizens who aren't even allowed to drive and are forced to wear bee-keeper outfits in these ME countries. Libs want it both ways.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So a bunch of people get killed in an uncontrollable incident, so they kill a bunch more.

Only the King of Saud is responsible for this. He is the ruler. He is the one that has the absolute power, and the means to see that things go right. He didn't. His is the only head that should roll. But, of course, he has absolute power, so no one can take his head. But the King should go, because this is not the first time this kind of thing has happened. They need a better King, or better ruling system over there. One in which the head is actually accountable for the negligence.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Saudi Arabia needs to be sanctioned immediately for this.

As if.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
The Sunni are the Evil. It was Sunni who flew planes into our buildings and it is Sunni who is ISIS and Alqueada. Wake up.

Wonder what percentage of these being beheaded were Shia

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is infuriating! It needs to be taken to the United Nations council on Human Rights!!!.....oh. wait.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join