It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Officials to Behead 28 Muslims for Holy Mecca Stampede

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
While so much killing is taking place in the middle east, it saddens me to see the whole world turn a blind eye away from Saudi Arabia. Unimaginable horrors take place there every single day and no one has the brass bearings to say or do a damned thing about it. They get away with murder, slavery, human trafficking, kidnapping and who knows what else. I believe there are far too many "princes" running around in Saudi these days. The world should stand up against these atrocities and call these monsters out on the world stage and demand justice be served and Saudi Arabia ripped apart.

Recently, there was story on a recent Mina Stampede that took place, which killed over 1400 people while they worshiped at Mecca. Now, to serve "justice" against those who supposedly caused the stampede, Saudi officials are going to behead 28 people who are to blame. The problem is, these 28 people are likely innocent and are nothing more than scape goats for the world to see that Saudi justice is done.

Source

The head of the Hajj pilgrimage committee blamed “Africans” for the deadly stampede in September that killed over from 700 to 1,300 pilgrims.

Saudi officials blamed pilgrims for not following the rules for the deadly stampede. Others blamed the convoy of the son of the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for the tragedy.

Now I understand wanting to hold someone responsible for the tragic deaths, but it seems like innocent people are being charged for a crime they did not commit. It even looks to be racially charged accusations.

It is important to say that so far Saudi authorities have refused to accept responsibility for the accident and blamed pilgrims for this event. So the authenticity of the news is uncertain.

The head of the Hajj pilgrimage committee blamed “Africans” for the deadly stampede....

Now here is the kicker... Apparently there were witnesses that claimed that the reason was something more than they're willing to share. The problem was caused not by African pilgrims but "royal" princes.

Others blamed the convoy of the son of the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for the tragedy.

This from another Source

Mina: While Saudi Arabia on Friday suggested pilgrims failing to follow crowd control rules bore some blame for the stampede that claimed more than 700 lives, a report has blamed convoy of the son of the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for the tragedy.

The Arabic-language daily al-Diyar has said in a report that the convoy of Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud played a key role in stampede on Thursday.

It looks like a serious slight of hand is taking place here. The crown prince can cause all of this death but they're just going to pick 8 random people from another country lay the blame, charge them with a trumped up crime and kill them instead. Innocent blood is on the hands of Saudi Arabia, yet again.

So why kill anyone over it? Why not just chalk it up to simple error. I mean, it's likely to happen when you put millions of people in one little area. Surely Saudi understands with their respect for life and well being.

Errr... Wait. Are they just bulldozing the bodies of the dead people? Yep! That's exactly what they're doing. This, ATS, is the level in which Saudi Arabia holds the value of life.

Sick!

I wanted to add... Anyone else notice that out of 3 different sources, there are 3 totally different numbers on just how many died in this? So is it 1400? 1300? or 700?

edit on 8-10-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Oh look - backwardsass desert Islam aka: Wahhabism, strikes again - who wooda thunk it!! I swear this nest of extremism knows no bounds when it comes to emulating the 6th century.

Welcome to everything that is wrong with Islam in one foul swoop.

Meanwhile the House of Saud, adorned in all it's modern day riches, sleeps with the enemy - aka: The US dynastic bloodlines and Oil and Gas oligarchies.

and their love child is ISIS.

edit on 8-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because:

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And THIS is the nation that the USA is in cahoots with in wanting Assad gone in Syria...

I see no sense of humanity or morality here at all, but hey Obama says they're OK, so awesome

edit on 8-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Oh look - backwardsass desert Islam aka: Wahhabism, strikes again - who wooda thunk it!! I swear this nest of extremism knows no bounds when it comes to emulating the 6th century.

Welcome to everything that is wrong with Islam in one foul swoop.

Meanwhile the House of Saud, adorned in all it's modern day riches, sleeps with the enemy - aka: The US dynastic bloodlines and Oil and Gas oligarchies.

and their love child is ISIS.

I guess welcome to the new world order.. The U.N. seems to think they are the perfect choice to head up the world's/U.N.'s human rights...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Think about it every time you pump gas into your vehicle.
These monsters are the reason you don't have to pay an extra buck per gallon.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That's one hell of a kill/death ratio.

Thinking about this over and over in my head.... Someone help me here....

How in the hell does 8 people cause a stampede of a couple million people that causes the death of 1400 people? Did they get in the back and push or something? Were they standing atop the masses with bullhorns, encouraging everyone to cram forward? This would be REALLY good to know. If 8 people can somehow kill 1400 people, I'm sure the world powers really want this information. They need to study this tactic.

But seriously. How does 8 pilgrims cause the death of 1400?

My money is on the prince. He shows up with his entourage, probably driving through the crowd in his benze, forcing people to press together until they all begin to fall over each other in a mass heap.

I've seen something similar to this during Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Masses of people fill the streets the way they do, then some ignorant cop on horse back pushes through the middle of face to face crowds, causing people to push to each side, falling over on the one behind them, then that one goes down causing a chain reaction till people are crushing people with ever stacking weight. This is exactly why I don't do Mardi Gras anymore. When you get into something like that, you realize a new kind of fear. I never imagined that one horse mounted cop could cause so much damage. He didn't even care. He just PUSHED through. It took all I had to hold my wife up because we all knew, once you fell, there was no getting out. You simply caused a chain reaction on the way down if those around you were not strong enough to hold you up and the weight of those on you and so forth.

That's only with a few thousand people on one street. Imagine millions! It only takes one idiot in a vehicle to push through, causing an already face to face crowd to fall under it's own crushing weight.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I do understand. They're exactly why so many people are loosing jobs in the oil industry. That, in turn, is now trickling down into the other industries. In my line of work, I'm seeing many thousands of people loosing their jobs in the past months. People think.. "Great!!! Gas is going down!", but they don't see what happens around them when it does. They think because they're not in the oil industry, it doesn't affect them. It does.

Dune:
"The spice must flow".

It's the same here. No oil industry, no money to pump into the economy. You just have a bunch of broke people barely making it, waiting for the oil industry to pick back up. Sorry asses like OPEC is there just to make sure they continue to be out of work because THEY want all of that money and power.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
And THIS is the nation that the USA is in cahoots with in wanting Assad gone in Syria...

I see no sense of humanity or morality here at all, but hey Obama says they're OK, so awesome

All U.S presidents think they are awesome

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
They are more than awesome. They have all the oil and buy all our weapons we must let them do as they please even if it's to our own detriment just don't mention their religion. That's the rule

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My money says that the 28 Muslims turn out to be whistle blowers who tried to expose the truth about what really happened...

Surely there must be something in the Koran about silencing anyone who makes Islam look bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Indeed!

Personally I don't have a vehicle. I have a cycle and I use synthetic lubricant that does not come from oil. Two reasons why I do this; I don't want to support the Saudi sheikhs and my health, too. I said this before that cars are slow killers. There is kind of a karma thing going on there. If you are willing to use oil that destroys the environment so terribly from word go and willing to turn a blind sheep's eye to the sheikhs' behaviour then perhaps this slow clogging up of arteries is a fitting punishment.

So all of you who moan about the Saudis you are supporting them financially as their prime customers. Well done and a pat on the back that is more of a slap for being stupid and letting the West's interests be so sabotaged for the sake of a cheap fill up (and it ain't even that cheap).
edit on 8-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

no because you see
the money not being spent on oil is being spent elsewhere
so while the oil industry might suffer other industries should actually prosper (because people will have more to spend on other goods and services)
and in turn be able to hire more employees (whether they will because they can is another story entirely but thats the theory everyone loves to toss around)

the decreased cost of oil will effect the value of the dollar itself in that it will be used less frequently in trade (it is the reserve currency for most of the world and oil is traded exclusively in dollars in most of the world)
but then we shouldnt have been relying on getting a cut of all oil sales in the first place

its like the mobs protection racket
"eeeh pretty nice place ya got here ....be a shame if anything were to happen to it..... as it so happens to be my associates and i offer a protection service..... for a nominal fee"
in this case that fee is a percentage of all oil sales
edit on 8-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The so called UN world judge of human rights beheading people is almost as unbelievable as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. Someone please pinch me awake.
edit on 8 10 2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Hajj Pilgrimage Commission confirm that 28 Africans did it & will be behead...

the evidence is overwhelming, they found the African passports next too the trampled bodies & a received a phone call from the crown princes daughter saying the Africans had box cutters...

case closed ... the only other alternative is too invade Africa.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The so called UN world judge of human rights beheading people is almost as unbelievable as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. Someone plase pinch me awake.

Ok , but it sounds like you are already "awake" in more ways than one...I have 2 letters for you to explain all - UN

edit on 8-10-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: glend
The so called UN world judge of human rights beheading people is almost as unbelievable as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. Someone plase pinch me awake.

Ok , but it sounds like you are already "awake" in more ways than one...I have 2 letters for you to explain all - UN

i know right
either that or hes sleep typing

you too though
look at that youre also typing stuff
you are both so awake right now
SO AWAKE

my one question though is what do User Names have to do with any of this?

edit: woah now im doing it too.....this is weird
edit on 8-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: skunkape23

Indeed!

Personally I don't have a vehicle. I have a cycle and I use synthetic lubricant that does not come from oil. Two reasons why I do this; I don't want to support the Saudi sheikhs and my health, too. I said this before that cars are slow killers. There is kind of a karma thing going on there. If you are willing to use oil that destroys the environment so terribly from word go and willing to turn a blind sheep's eye to the sheikhs' behaviour then perhaps this slow clogging up of arteries is a fitting punishment.

So all of you who moan about the Saudis you are supporting them financially as their prime customers. Well done and a pat on the back that is more of a slap for being stupid and letting the West's interests be so sabotaged for the sake of a cheap fill up (and it ain't even that cheap).

You still support it. Unless your home and every single thing in and around it is made from mud, you have something that is made from oil. Everything from paint to plastic to the enamel on your bike, the rubber and even the seats are made from oil.

A VERY partial list of items made from oil

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Got your answer right there in that tweet Op. They don't give a ***k.

Human life and dignity means absolutely zero.

Allah is ashamed of the Saudi's right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme

no because you see
the money not being spent on oil is being spent elsewhere

You're only seeing one side of it. Oil prices affect everything. Sure, it lowers the cost of transportation so you can drive further and or buy that swimming pool you want, but...

Look at it this way.

An oil company tanks because it can no longer support it's drilling at the current prices.
(Many have already shut down for good for this very reason)
- All employees let go.
- Many employees are older and have been in the oilfield for most of their lives.
- Employee can not find a job with his skill set. All oil companies affected.
- Employee can try to train for new skill but that takes time and money.
- Often, no one wants to hire an aged person except wal mart door greeters.
- Employee will make more money on unemployment for 6 months than he will in a minimum wedge job market.
- After 6 months, employee will either not be able to find a job or will have to succumb to wal mart making minimum wage.
- Employee likely have to sell much of his property, possibly his home just to make ends meet.
- Employee has no money to dump back into the economy. The 100K a year he was making before is no longer there to pass around.

3rd party oil biz:
- Same as above. If oil rigs aren't drilling, all of the companies that revolve around it to make their living will close their doors too.
- Welders, pipe fitters, Construction crews, Sanitation crews, road builders, site builders, crew boat captains, work boat captains and the companies they work for, Electricians, Instrumentation crews, monitoring crews, sat internet and voip crews, sat tv, cement companies, and sooooo many others now either cut back or close their doors.
- Many people work for themselves and will find it hard to locate the same work. The remaining oil rigs will also lower their prices so it will be harder for many to find work.

Refineries and Plants:
- Cut back because they're not making enough product because the lack of the easy obtainable oil.
- Exports are also down.
- Revenue is down. Employees laid off. Skeleton crew maintained.
- Price of product is down so these companies can not make what they were making before.
- All that their employees had is no longer flowing through the market due to lost jobs and lower wages.

Other non oil related companies affected:
- 18% of the market is oil based.
- Same trend. If 18% of your customers vanish all at once, you loose money and if you can't handle that 18% loss, you will have to close your doors.
- Add this loss to the economy. Oil Biz - 3rd party Oil Biz - Non Oil Biz affected = A lot of closed doors, a lot of unemployment, a lot of less money to go around.

It's a domino affect. Everything is affected. The restaurant will not make as much money because the country is flooded with people who can no longer afford to go out and eat. Movies, bars, recreational parks, theme parks for their kids, and so much more because people are now having to learn not to spend all of that money they were tossing around before. No new cars, houses, nothing... Just the bare necessities.

If it trickles down, others will be affected. You don't have to be in oil it to hurt your biz. 18% or more of the working population is oilfield. That's a pretty sizable chunk.

Then you have the world economy. There is so much at stake and I've likely only mentioned a very small thought on the subject. That's all off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The Sunni are the Evil. It was Sunni who flew planes into our buildings and it is Sunni who is ISIS and Alqueada. Wake up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join