It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Religion is man-made. The messengers of God were monotheist. They submitted to the creater, the lord of the worlds. Abraham wasn't a religous retard. His own father who was a polytheist and a kaffir threatened him with to be stoned to death. A trait of kaffirs, they stone people to death. The messengers of God came with revelation(Tora, Injil and Quran) and the path to God(deen). Looking at history, you'll see the true nature of religion, to hijack revelation and create their own sect(religion).

The sect of Islam takes the cake for its hypocrisy and kufr. They claim to follow the Quran but in the same time claim that it's not enough for them so they resort to their man-made collection of lies(hadith books). These hadith books abrogate the Quran. The Quran isn't divine or exclusive any longer. In the Quran ,when God says that there is no compulsion in his path , Bukhari & Co orders you to kill non-Muslim and apostates. Obviously in their so called sharia law, the books Bukhari & Co wrote overrides the command of God. It's either their way or its death.
pre-marital sex and homosexuality is punishable by death in hadith books. Obviosly these commands from hadiths override the Quran and its teachings of forgiveness and mercy.
Have you noticed that these sectarians only use the Quran as bait to lure people into their religion? They never bring up hadith books when making "dawah". It is only once they've got the convert in, the Quran is thrown away and hadith books are used for brainwashing.

This sect has hijacked the Quran and is attempting to push people away from the mercy(the Quran) and the path to God. They have put a claim to it while following man-made books instead. Kufr and hypocrisy at its finest.

Does history repeat itself?

The Jews, hundreds of years after Moses's death created Mishnah (hadith, sayings) and Gemarrah (sunna, Actions) and upheld them and the invented laws in them rather than the TORAH (revealed word of God).

In the city of Nicene 300 years after the death of Jesus, the concept of Trinity was created, and is now the primary source of a Christian's belief in defiance of the Bible which advocates the absolute worship of God Alone.

The Muslims 150- 200 years after the death of Muhammed created another source of their religion with the Quran, "Hadith and Sunnah", falsely attributed to the prophet Muhammed, and in defiance of the Quran. Today most Muslims have discarded the Quran in favor of Hadith and Sunnah.

The same thing is happening today. This is the true nature of organised religion(sectarianism), to hijack the word of God, invent their own books with it and cover the truth up. They would long ago have modified the Quran but they cannot. God is protecting the Quran. It is only by the Guidance of Allah that someone can go through this pile of mess and find the treasure(Quran) and the path to God. Thanks to the religion of Islam, more and more people become atheists or follow another organised religion. They have the truth from their lord right in-front of them and recite it everyday but don't seem to understand it. Deaf, dumb and blind they are. They have thrown their brains out the window and blindly chosen to follow what they found their parents and forefathers to be doing and they will regret it one day. [Quran 33:67] "And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path;"

[Quran 2:170] "And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?"

[Quran 7:179] "We have created for Gehenna many jinn and men: they have hearts, but understand not with them; they have eyes, but perceive not with them; they have ears, but they hear not with them. They are like cattle; nay, rather they are further astray. Those -- they are the heedless."

[Quran 2:18] "They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not."

[Quran 67:10] And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

edit on 5-10-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

These fools aren't muslims, they're Muslims. Big difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Ah, I stand corrected.

....Then I can assume there is no area in the U.K. where one could go, dressed as one pleased, with a dog on a chain, for example, and suffer no recrimination? No attempt to rid one from the locale?

All is blissful and serene in those 'ethnic communities'?

What a relief......cough, cough.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Remember, Obama is NOT a Muslim.
He just likes them a lot.
The lifeblood of this country is dripping away.

He's Christian but so what? So what if he were Muslim? Other than lying for a dumb reason so what? He likes them so much he's destroying them in Yemen... I could do without that kind of like but again so what if he did like them? Is it bad to like Muslims because I like Muslims too. Isn't at least some of our life's blood Religious Freedom?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, I agree. Lately though?....not convincing me of it...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes the no go zone apparently is a political label. No such thing.....officially.

Have seen vides of individuals verbally abused in those 'ethnic communities', outside them as well. Demonstrations, protests and the like. Looks to me they'd love it to be 'official'. Not yet, then. That a good thing....

As far as un-uniformed travel by regulars in the British military are you saying that they haven't been, at least, 'advised' not to wear uniforms?

No problems with Muslim immigrants in the U.K. whatsoever. Ah, thanks so much. I stand corrected.....cough, cough.

edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

There you go :www.dailymail.co.uk...[editb y]edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Ah, I stand corrected.

....Then I can assume there is no area in the U.K. where one could go, dressed as one pleased, with a dog on a chain, for example, and suffer no recrimination? No attempt to rid one from the locale?

All is blissful and serene in those 'ethnic communities'?

What a relief......cough, cough.

I have a dog, though I do get dirty looks from sunnis(dogs are haram in Sunnism), it's not something like a "no-go zone". Just ignorant, self-righteous fools. According to Bukhari( the guy who had to fill the empty gaps God left), I should kill my dog because it has a black face.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I thought we were supposed to be scared about the Africans doubling, then the Chinese taking over, but now I'm being told to fear Muslims.

And before that is was the Irish and their evil, potato-eating ways.

Gollum:taters..whats taters? he says running about.
Sam: PO TA TOES! you know skin em smash em put em in a stew.
Look Some people are afraid of them coming here. if they legally immigrate i have no problem with em. Bus if they coem here like some have suggested and start killing off americans then i fear for their safety because thats one way to start a witch hunt and end up dead or in concentration camps.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Some of this is down right funny...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

It does? But you just admitted that the militants didn't seize power, they got help from outside the country. Namely the US. So how does that verify your point that militants always seize control over moderates? That's like giving credit to pro-Nazi forces within Poland for letting Germany invade in WWII.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Some of this is down right funny...

Hadith books are a complete joke.
Take a look at this one

“Narrated Abu Qilaba: “Anas said, “Some people of ‘Ukl or ‘Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine. So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in ‘Al-Harra’ and when they asked for water, no water was given to them.” Abu Qilaba said, “Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle . (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu’), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)”

Hadith books also approve of paedophilia, killing of homosexuals, apostates and stoning to death for pre-marital sex.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
That's like blaming Poland for letting Germany invade in WWII.

Russia just did that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

So? You think those 60 or so people represent 1.6 BILLION Muslims?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It does? But you just admitted that the militants didn't seize power, they got help form outside help. Namely the US. So how does that verify your point that militants always seize control over moderates? That's like giving credit to pro-Nazi forces within Poland for letting Germany invade in WWII.

Fact is the extremists took over the country.
They have taken over many countries.
Your example does not prove what you intended it to prove.

It only proves that right now, in the end,
a country run by Muslims will bow to the
extremists out of fear

and allow them
to spread the evil and dangerous
version of Islam that degrades and
besmirches the name of Allah
and all good and truly holy Muslims.

That is what you yourself proved with
the Iran example.
The people had a chance to form
a democratic government
when the despotic Shah was removed,
but choose instead an extremist theocracy.
So once out from under the monarchy,
the people themselves choose the
extreme version of Islam as the way
they wanted to run the country.
The ones who disagreed, well,
they had to keep quite in fear for
their lives and the lives of their loved ones.
So the true, good and holy Muslims
were subjugated by the extremists.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh good point! I forgot that some on ATS think that Russia can do no wrong. Maybe I should have thought of a different analogy...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sharia law and beheading is authorized by hadith books. What else do you expect from people who follow such books?
The problem isn't whether these 60 or so idiots represent 1.6 billion people. It's because their religion(sectarian Islam) allows them to do that.
Once again mate, there wouldn't be a religion called Islam(note capital I) without the books authored by Bukhari & Co.
None of the crap(sharia law and beheading) they believe would exist without these books.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

ACT for America president and founder Brigitte Gabriel, speaks at the Family Research Council's Watchmen on the Wall event about the threat of radical Islam. In this clip she outlines the Muslim Brotherhood's plan for the destruction of Western civilization. The Muslim Brotherhood has spawned...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Grandma, I believe you have good intentions but I think you should learn the difference between a 'muslim' and a 'Muslim' and 'islam' and 'Islam'. They are polar opposite.
Allah isn't a god of 'Islam'. Allah literally means God in arabic.
Once you learn the differences, it'll be easier for you to understand why all this mess is happening.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Fact is the extremists took over the country.
They have taken over many countries.
Your example does not prove what you intended it to prove.

So if a revolution sponsored by Russia caused this country to descend into a Christian theocracy, can we blame the theocracy solely on Christians then?
edit on 5-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

There is no such thing as a sharia zone or no go zone - what you're referring to is a couple of incidents a few years back when some kids tried to make one and got arrested before they got battered.

UK troops were stupidly advised that for a week or so, until it was quickly overturned for being completely stupid. It's only US troops who still follow this advise for some strange reason.

Of course there's a few idiots, same with every group, it doesn't mean the whole group are at fault and treating them as such is poorly disguised racism and xenophobia.

Using the Daily Mail as a source only shows how clueless you are about Europe and the UK in paticular, it'd be like me claiming Fox news is an accurate account of daily life in America.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join