It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Seems that Britain is going through the same demographic according to this guy

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yes, it is in UK and Europe, too. Not in Israel and the middle east anymore though, lol. Israel through various nefarious means have crated so much # there that they have all either died or run away.

Well we can look forward to lots of limb amputations, heads rockin' and rollin' and women being stoned at a mall near you. Ohhh, don't forget the in fighting and civil disturbance, too. They like that. Got to have the constant killing each other. The future is so bright I think an atom bomb just went off.

You might check the facts before commenting on Israel. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim. They have voting rights just like any Israeli citizen.

You don't see line-ups of those citizens leaving to get back into Muslim nations either do you??
edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: grandmakdw

a reply to: grandmakdw

Whelp, I guess I was right. No sources for your claim.

Then I will say you are right and I am wrong.

HA! That'll be the day. I can't remember EVER seeing you conceding a point to me. You always turn around and distort what I say or distort your own argument so you don't have to do it. Heck, you did it with your response to me. I asked you a simple question about if you have a source to back up your claim and you give me the runaround instead. So even if I DID provide answers to those questions that made you wrong, I doubt that you would be honest with what you said about saying you are wrong.

Where are the sources for your claim?

Which claim would that be?

Go back and answer my challenge before you make fun of me.

Why should I do that when you didn't answer the ONE question I asked you in this thread? A question which I asked BEFORE you came back with this red herring about Muslim Theocracies.

You can make fun of me for not giving you sources,
but only after you supply your own, then you can
make fun of me all you want.

Hmmm... I supplied sources for the claims I have made in this thread. Though if there is one that I have forgotten and you'd like a source for, you are free to actually point it out instead of being vague and accusing me of not sourcing any of them.

Did you read the rest of my post?

Meet the challenge and I will publicly recant
and apologize to you.

Ahh I see, you are just saying whatever you want and seeing what will stick. You didn't actually have a claim in mind when you accused me of not sourcing one.

PS: I could care less about an apology from you, because I know that no matter what I say or do, you won't provide one.

How do you know?
Try me.

Prove there is a Muslim theocracy:
that does NOT
subjugate women in one form or another
be it not allowing them to drive or forcing them to wear hajibs
or forcing them into unwanted "marriages" or allowing them
to be forced into "marriage" as young girls or young teens,
or have honor killings:
or allow slavery (not all do but many do):
or kill people for adultery (not all but many do);
or outlaw being a homosexual subject to severe penalties, even death;
show me one Muslim theocracy with a thriving and openly gay community
like we have in the US.

Unless you think all of these things are desirable in a society.

But I doubt you do.
I also contend that the truly holy and the good Muslims
find this inhuman and evil also but are held under and subjugated
and terrorized themselves by the extremists, who rule
over theocracies and have historically ruled over theocracies.

Until then don't say I won't, unless you try me and find out.
That just sounds like whiny avoidance and deflection
and is an ad hominem attack.

edit on 10Mon, 05 Oct 2015 10:35:07 -0500am100510amk051 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I already tried you when I asked a question that you seem intent on ignoring. You lost your chance when you deflected my question with questions of your own.

This was the claim I demanded a source from:

There are many good and holy Muslims,
but the militant ones overcome historically in every instance so far as history has shown.

If history has shown us this, then you certainly CAN source that claim. Do that, then I'll worry about the rest of your argument (though talking about how immoral Muslim theocracies are doesn't validate this claim).
edit on 5-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
After hearing this there is only one coarse of action.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why? The chemtrails would have gotten them eventually.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We are not heading for a Muslim world, what we are witnessing is Islam having it's veil lifted and morphing into a modern Islam in keeping with the rest of the world.....largely due as a consequence of being criticized and having to reflect upon it's own culture......we are the generation who will witness and record this awakening that Islam will either adapt to modern society or die a very painful death - globally.

The most ardent extremist radical Muslims who are against any change and cannot handle the criticism that they are not compatible with the modern world are proponents of Wahhabism - the ultraconservative Sunni version whose nest is in Saudi Arabia. These are where the extremist ideologies have been born from, and it is they who are to blame for the violence perpetrated in the name of Islam and exporting that to the modern forward moving peace-loving world.

I say embrace the moderates and let them join the modern world with us because it is them who we will need to best fight the "6th-century kill the women and behead the rest because I cannot read or think laterally" extremists who hide among them.

We all need to unite to root out the radical Islamic extremists (and all extremists who wish to force their ideals on peace loving folks) because 99.9% of humans just want to live in peace but the propaganda behemoth who whips up division at every opportunity keeps convincing non-Mulsims that all Muslims are bad and out to rape our women and children and behead the men and this same propaganda machine tells the Muslims that all non-Muslims are deviant God haters who want to destroy their faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Funny how this Peter Hammond chap doesn't back up any of his stats or mention that he's a revered and missionary who wants to 'comprehensively apply the Lordship of Christ to all areas of life'/

Sounds like Islam isn't the religions the US should be scared of.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Pakistan has transgender/gay communities that go door to door in some areas dancing for money...

They're pretty much left alone.

Just so you know Grandma...

Your point about Saudi Arabia is valid but communist China, and capitalist Nike & Apple also have slave workers...

And we shouldn't be using Saudi as a beacon of Islamic freedom, that would be places like Turkey (my Catholic mum was there two weeks ago no hijab or any of that palava) and they treated her perfect so she reckons...

Also places like Malaysia are pretty Islamic...

But I guess theocratically not, Jordan is pretty westernised, Afghanistan is known to hang rapists and child abusers, that's how the recently deceased Mullah Omar controlled the Taliban by targeting oppressive rapists, became well loved across the region and only set up arms against the U.S. ten days after the initial invasion due to his 10 yr old son being killed by an airstrike... Until then the Taliban were not fighting.

Sorry for the diatribe.
edit on 5-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But hey, since I'm a nice guy here's a link.

Iran in the 1970s before the Islamic Revolution

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Muslims are anti-abortion. I wonder how that's going to go over. Do you think they can affect policy?

◾"We must not have a Denmark where Danish traditions disappear as soon as there is a Muslim majority." — Tom Behnke, Spokesman, Danish Conservative Party

Muslim immigrants in a town near Copenhagen have forced the cancellation of traditional Christmas displays this year even while spending lavishly on the Islamic Eid celebration marking the end of Ramadan

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

***SNIP***

The latest dust-up involves the Egedalsvænget housing complex in Kokkedal, a town situated some 30 kilometers (20 miles) north of Copenhagen where Arab and Turkish immigrants now comprise more than half the total population.

Obviously, this involves getting every member of the American Muslim community to register to vote and making sure that in the primary election the registered members vote, that every registered Muslim has transportation to the polls and, if necessary, a wake up call on primary-election day. Then doing exactly the same thing in the general election. Fortuitously, American Muslims are heavily concentrated in the key electoral states. There is a huge number of registered Muslim voters in California. There also are large numbers, well-organized, in New Jersey, somewhat organized in New York and in Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. It would be impossible in a close presidential election for a candidate of either party to win without the electoral votes of those states, particularly California. And it may well turn out that it would be impossible for any candidate to win in those other states without the support of the Muslim community.unity.

www.mepc.org...

There is no problem with the Muslim religion. I guess I just hate change and I sure don't want it forced on me. Now who was it again that beheaded who, recently in the news? Or was that not long enough ago for us to acknowledge?
edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

LOL This attempt at fearmongering is a massive fail. Muslims make up less than 2% of the US population. Your OP says that by 2030, Muslims will probably double that number. That means that you're panicking because Muslims may become up to 4% of the population 15 years from now. LOL

"Home of the brave"? Yeah right. More like "home of the diverse with a sizable section of people who freak out about everything, including their own shadows". It can't be good for the heart or blood pressure to be so scared of everything.
edit on 5-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they?

Do Muslims?

You might say yes some do, and I could agree with with some, however so do some Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Jews, you name it, its people that find that belief no matter what faith they follow.

Its not a belief exclusive to Muslims but to humans of any faith, even Non believer in anything might believe in killing believers of a certain religion.

Its a belief held by humans that suffer from a hate of their own kind, people who see where one lives, the colour of their skin or their belief as something to divide and hate.

I guess those people hate themselves just cant accept it so in turn release that hate onto others.

Because now I'm confused.......NOT

No you do seem quite confused.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: buster2010

I don't see a whole lot of conversation on this topic because of it's sensitive nature. But I feel it must be stated.....just for the record.

The reason why there isn't much conversation on this subject is because is nothing more than Islamophobia meant to put fear in the simple minded. So just because one religion reaches 3% they are going to take over the nation? Christians are the majority here and this nation isn't a Christian theocracy so how stupid does a person have be to think 3% will do what 78% hasn't been able to do.

WRONG:

Christianity 2.2 billion[3] 31.50%
Islam 1.6 billion[4] 22.32%

However, according to others, including the 2003 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year

Hold on you thread is about the Muslim Population in the US.

You reply a post that was pointing out percentages in the US that you initially brought up and now you bring up the world figures and percentages?

Where are you going with this or did you just misinterpret what you were replying to?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

We are not heading for a Muslim world, what we are witnessing is Islam having it's veil lifted and morphing into a modern Islam in keeping with the rest of the world.....largely due as a consequence of being criticized and having to reflect upon it's own culture......we are the generation who will witness and record this awakening that Islam will either adapt to modern society or die a very painful death - globally.

The most ardent extremist radical Muslims who are against any change and cannot handle the criticism that they are not compatible with the modern world are proponents of Wahhabism - the ultraconservative Sunni version whose nest is in Saudi Arabia. These are where the extremist ideologies have been born from, and it is they who are to blame for the violence perpetrated in the name of Islam and exporting that to the modern forward moving peace-loving world.

I say embrace the moderates and let them join the modern world with us because it is them who we will need to best fight the "6th-century kill the women and behead the rest because I cannot read or think laterally" extremists who hide among them.

We all need to unite to root out the radical Islamic extremists (and all extremists who wish to force their ideals on peace loving folks) because 99.9% of humans just want to live in peace but the propaganda behemoth who whips up division at every opportunity keeps convincing non-Mulsims that all Muslims are bad and out to rape our women and children and behead the men and this same propaganda machine tells the Muslims that all non-Muslims are deviant God haters who want to destroy their faith.

The same people do this evil and constant barrage of
propaganda in the US to Christians and call it
tolerance.
They don't see the harm it brings to everyone,
they don't see the hate it creates,
they don't see how this contributes in the
formation of extremists.

Once again, I know there are good and holy Muslims
but the extremists have them as frightened
and cowed as they do the rest of us.

And the people who call for the destruction
of all religion, are partly to blame for creating
such hatred and division that extremists
exist to fight back the hatred and intolerance
of those who think they are so very tolerant.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I don't see a whole lot of conversation on this topic because of it's sensitive nature. But I feel it must be stated.....just for the record.

The reason why there isn't much conversation on this subject is because is nothing more than Islamophobia meant to put fear in the simple minded. So just because one religion reaches 3% they are going to take over the nation? Christians are the majority here and this nation isn't a Christian theocracy so how stupid does a person have be to think 3% will do what 78% hasn't been able to do.

WRONG:

Christianity 2.2 billion[3] 31.50%
Islam 1.6 billion[4] 22.32%

However, according to others, including the 2003 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year

If you really want to be fearful, Sunni Muslims outnumber Catholic Christians...

Sunni Islam is the largest religious sect in the World...

Don't forget to check under the bed.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Muslims are anti-abortion. I wonder how that's going to go over.

So are many other faiths, your point?

Some Muslim might follow what some Christians have done at abortion clinics.

In these instances when a persons belief leads them to doing something like killing another then in reality they have lost their faith in God and feel they need to take matter into their hands all at the same time as delusion-ally believing they are doing Gods will.

They are fanatics, Its only Islam that gets all the attention these days when I would most likely bet if one chooses the same fear mongering could be spread towards any other faith if they have the power of the media backing them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't forget to check under the bed.

Jeez,

Now I have worry about Sunni's being under my bed as well as the Boogie man?

Whats next, Shia's hiding the closet with the monsters?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Whats next, Shia's hiding the closet with the monsters?

Well, someone has to get in there now that the homosexuals are out and giving everyone the gay.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The boogie man converted...

He is now a cleric.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join