It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

A disbeliever AKA Kaffir by Quranic definition is someone who encounters the truth(the Quran), recognises it as the truth and then covers the truth up. So no, every non-Muslims isn't a disbeliever/Kaffir. What sectarianism has done like always(this time Islam) is hijack revelation(the Quran), the term muslim( opposite of a mujrin/criminal by Quranic definition) and the term islam(a state of mind) make their own religious books(hadith books) and boom! You've got a religion called Islam(note capital I) and its followers who call themselves Muslims(note capital M).
Truth be told, there would not be a religion called Islam without the books authored by Bukhari & Co. Majority of the religous laws and teachings are derived from them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Despite the U.S. Constitution that guarantees freedom of religion, the police, who studiously ignored the mob violence, asked the sign-holders to leave saying they were "endangering the public." No police action was taken against the mob.

Despite losing two similar Freedom of Speech lawsuits in the past (one of which cost the City of Dearborn $100,000), the city refused to protect the sign-holders' constitutional rights, claiming lack of manpower. According to the police chief, two police officers would have been needed to protect the Christians. The chief said this would be impossible, since there was a big crowd to watch. Ironically, there was no violence or threat of violence (hence no need for police presence or protection) at any other location at the festival except where the Christians were holding their signs.

www.clarionproject.org...#

I see an agenda here.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I see an agenda here.

I don't think you're alone in that thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I am glad that we can find humor among-st the negativity.

I think satire is a better weapon against ignorance than anger.

This angers me...

Do you know how much I invest in jerking my knee...

You made me rage quit.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

??? What are you on about? The thought never entered. The immigration issue did. The Isis flags of some of the immigrants did.

The no go zones did. The building of fences to prevent over-immigration did. The cost of it did. The not wearing of uniforms by the U.K. military in public for fear of offending did.

I would not have that occurring here, if at all possible. I would err on the side of caution to prevent that.

Don't agree? Oh well.....

edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Please. Don't be deliberately obtuse.

It's the application that's the issue I refer to and you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned the tenets....

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: bastion

??? What are you on about? The thought never entered. The immigration issue did. The Isis flags of some of the immigrants did.

The no go zones did. The building of fences to prevent over-immigration did. The cost of it did. The not wearing of uniforms by the U.K. military in public for fear of offending did.

I would not have that occurring here, if at all possible. I would err on the side of caution to prevent that.

Don't agree? Oh well.....

The only no-go zones in Britain are due to gangs, not Immigrants. Fox news was caught spreading that fallacy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they? Because now I'm confused.......NOT

Christian nations are the ones doing the most killing… of Muslims. Blaming the victims much?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
[
Do you know how much I invest in jerking my knee..

Ohhhhh. It's your knee, eh?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Please. Don't be deliberately obtuse.

It's the application that's the issue I refer to and you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned the tenets...

I think it is being applied much better than it was initially. Women and blacks can vote, discrimination is prevented, etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Obviously you don't want to look at the other side of the coin. In the UKs second largest city a few fundimental Muslims took over the governing boards of "a few" schools and started to introduce strict Muslim rules in those schools. Not withstanding that there were other denominations in those schools. That's the power of a few ruling the majority.
Now in answer to Grandmakdw. It just so happens that approximately there were 1000 Muslim children (as well as other denominations) that equates to about 2000 Muslim parents. How many of these "moderate Muslim parents" complained about their children being radicalised? Answer, None. It took two headmistresses and a couple of teachers and a couple of hundred non- Muslims to break what was happening. That's 2000 peaceful, moderate Muslims just roll over and accept their children being radicalised. Don't believe me, just Google Operation Trojan Horse and read to your hearts content.

edit on 5-10-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Just more Muslim hate from ATS'ers. Now start the same thread replacing Muslim with Jew and all the sudden you're a anti Semite.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Remember, Obama is NOT a Muslim.
He just likes them a lot.
The lifeblood of this country is dripping away.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

A disbeliever AKA Kaffir by Quranic definition is someone who encounters the truth(the Quran), recognises it as the truth and then covers the truth up. So no, every non-Muslims isn't a disbeliever/Kaffir. What sectarianism has done like always(this time Islam) is hijack revelation(the Quran), the term muslim( opposite of a mujrin/criminal by Quranic definition) and the term islam(a state of mind) make their own religious books(hadith books) and boom! You've got a religion called Islam(note capital I) and its followers who call themselves Muslims(note capital M).
Truth be told, there would not be a religion called Islam without the books authored by Bukhari & Co. Majority of the religous laws and teachings are derived from them.

Actually, that's not true. Islam, the submission to God, is the same belief system given to the Prophet Adam. And it's been given to every human community since then. The Qur'an is the last of God's holy books, not the first or only. And the Prophet Muhammad is the last of God's Messengers, not the first or only. Remember, the Prophet who is mentioned the most in the Qur'an is the Prophet Musa/Moses.

You're talking about Hadith, Sunna, and the followers of the Sunna (aka "Sunni" Muslims). Which is funny, since the Prophet Muhammad and the first 9 Caliphs banned teaching from anything except the Qur'an. Hadith weren't written down until the 10th Caliph's reign, and even then it was in secret. And Buhkari didn't gather his collections until 160 or so years after that. So no, Islam existed long before the Hadith you're speaking of.

A Muslim is simply "one who submits" to God. That's it.

EDIT: Sorry, I was a little rude with my original first line. I meant it as a tongue-in-cheek thing (meant to be read like Smokey from Friday). But when reading it, it simply sounded rude. My bad man.
edit on 5-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Just more Muslim hate from ATS'ers. Now start the same thread replacing Muslim with Jew and all the sudden you're a anti Semite.

The ironic thing is that Arabs are Semites, too. So the Prophet Muhammad is literally a Semite too (as are the Palestinians).

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
this IS a big problem.
people from europe can tell you from their experience.
a different culture that just doesn't want to assimilate will but rather wants to force its way of life on the original people will always bring tensions.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Then why are all your arguments completely false?

There are no 'no go zones' or bans on troops wearing uniforms in the UK and immigrants contribute a net benefit of £7Bn-ish, plus there's no fences or ISIS flags.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How many people in this thread know Muslims aren't a race, they're followers of Islam. However, Muslim is an arabic word for "one who submits to God." I wonder if Islamophibia is actually just racism? The great majority of Islamophobes don't realize muslims aren't a race...
edit on 10/5/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: grandmakdw

But hey, since I'm a nice guy here's a link.

Iran in the 1970s before the Islamic Revolution

Before the revolution, Iran was a monarchy and was not theocratic.

The new Iran is operating under theocracy basically.

Naturally, I knew you weren't going to admit you were wrong. Gotta move them goal posts.

Question. What does the country being a theocracy have to do with anything? Didn't I just prove that there can be a Muslim dominated country that ISN'T ran by militants?

Um, no.

Iran was modern and modernizing.
However, the radical extremist Muslims
with the help of the US I have to admit to that,
overthrew the Shah
and instituted Shariah law
instituted the extremist version of Islam
and instituted everything listed above
that is evil took hold and the
good and holy Muslims were
subjugated into going along
with the evils out of fear.
(by evils I mean extreme persecution
of gays; subjugation of women;
acceptance of pedophelia;
acceptance of forced "marriages"
and forced "marriages" for the purpose of
rape followed by divorce.
honor killings)
I don't know of one good or holy Muslim
who thinks these things are right, but
they must keep silent in Iran or risk
their lives or the lives of their loved ones.

Actually your example proves my point
and the point of the OP.

Thanks

edit on 12Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:15:11 -0500pm100510pmk051 by grandmakdw because: addition

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join