It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: StoutBroux

There are other popular religions like Hinduism and Budhism, too. I don't hear any cry about them taking over, just Islam.

Of course we aren't bombing those other nations, either. They don't have any oil.

um, no.
Reason #1 Buddhism is more peaceful, wouldn't make any sense to attack them even if you tried replacing them for Christians. That would just make the entire world go against you.
Reason #2 Attacking Hinduism would be an attack on India. That would cause even more trouble for America. India has as much pop as China. They do not want another 1 Billion army to face off with.

You sure about that? Right now, many areas in Southeast Asia are facing a problem with Buddhist extremism, particularly Myanmar and Sri Lanka.

How an Extremist Buddhist Network Is Sowing Hatred Across Asia
Buddhist Extremism and the Hypocrisy of 'Religious Violence'
Surge of radical Buddhism in South Asia
Extremism Rises Among Myanmar Buddhists
In Myanmar's election year, radical Buddhism heightens tension
Sri Lanka’s Violent Buddhists
Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?

And here's a wikipedia article about "Buddhism and violence".

Any and every religion or ideology can be twisted for negative reasons. Just think about how many millions of people were killed in the Cold War over communism & capitalism, from Angola and Ethiopia to Indonesia & Vietnam. Even India's current Prime Minister was once banned from coming to the US because of his alleged role in Hindu extremist riots that killed a lot Muslims in India. Extremism is a human problem that can exist in any group.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
a reply to: StoutBroux

The problem is we pay with our taxes to have them here and give them college education. Come to Minnesota you will see how bad it is. No more immigration for 25 years that's what I want. Try going to a social security office and tell me what you see. GTFO ty up:

I see 50 percent semolina, Muslim Middle East ppl in my college. 2 percent is not accurate but still too many imo. Just wait until we pay 40 percent of our money to taxes it's getting close.

(Facepalm)
It's less than 2% for the entire country, not every city or neighborhood. You know how demographics and population distribution work, right? Also, Muslim citizens pay taxes too. And non citizens still pay gas taxes, sales taxes, and most other taxes. In other words, we pay for state, local, and federal government programs with our taxes, too.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Muslims are at War with the west.
and you will do nothing until its to late.
this is the new tragen horses.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lets revisit this thread in...ohhh...say five years and see where we are. And I'm not demonizing anyone. All I'm saying is that this is my opinion and while it will take some time, we can review the results later. I expect you will see this group congregating in certain areas, demanding Islamic law in those areas, etc...just like what is happening in France.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else either. My opinion. We will see.

Oh I'd LOVE to do that, but something tells me in five years when you've been proved utterly wrong you won't be returning to say so. The fact is that the numbers just aren't in favor of your fearmongering invasion scenario, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Besides, five years? Even the OP says it'll take FIFTEEN years for the current Muslim population to double. In five years, it's impossible to even notice a difference between Muslim activities now and then.

PS: Muslims in France are still subject to all the laws that every other citizen in France is subject too. Any Muslim laws that they are asking for would only apply to Muslims and would not be allowed to violate any of France's national laws since those laws supercede any Muslim laws in the country. BTW, there are SEVERAL groups of people in the States that have this same setup and you appear not to have a problem with them. They are the Amish, Quakers, and Hasidic Jews to name a few.

Do we have to go down this path again. You don't agree with my opinion and I don't agree with yours. Why are you so angry about another's opinion? I don't dislike anyone for their religion, color, etc. I'm not attacking anyone. Calm down and take someone's opinion as what it is...their opinion. I have some thoughts on what Russia is up to also. But I wouldn't want to piss you off even more.

Geeeez

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What's that? Just so you Muslim Extremists know, we hunt game here. Are you telling me that there will be more game to hunt now? Oh wait, we are bound by American laws that allow you to do what you want, while our hands are tied behind our backs. It will not be going down like that, I assure you. The government doesn't protect our families, and have well proven that. We will not be considering politics while we protect our families, and no punishment that the government can gives supersedes the protection of my family. We will leave the lights on for ya.
edit on 7-10-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: cause

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Muslims are at War with the west.
and you will do nothing until its to late.
this is the new tragen horses.

It's a Trojan Horse planted by Obama.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Muslims and Christians are as evil as each other. Muslims believe in the False-4 and thus take the false route to the 'promised land'. Christians are ignorant, anti-1 supporters, anti-2 supporters, anti-3 supporters and anti-4 supporters.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Muslims support the lie that the Day 4 [i.e. White Power], is evil or deserve hell; when it's truly the co-creator of the egotistical word [i.e. Black Power; hieroglyphics; I think... ].

Christians were good until their egos began to become involved---now all of them are on a delusional ride that they can't control.

Muslims are a universal threat, because they are conduits of Black Power rising in the Day 4; that should remain in the Night 4. As a infamous man once said, "Play the cards dealt"...

It's too unreal to know truth; the world would have natural colour scheme that would provide stimulus to our minds; blue in the sky, water, some flowers, some eyes, etc. Instead, we have randomly coloured blue bags, blue cars, and, whatever else is blue In man-made reality.

That's not to mention race, and persona, and 4 itself rising in the 4 of the Day race(s).
edit on 8/10/2015 by s13ep because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/2015 by s13ep because: Paragraphing

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Amen! I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: s13ep

you have a Private Message, s13ep. Upper right-hand corner, there is an illuminated envelope icon. Click on that and it will take you to your message.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

PS: Muslims in France are still subject to all the laws that every other citizen in France is subject too. Any Muslim laws that they are asking for would only apply to Muslims and would not be allowed to violate any of France's national laws since those laws supercede any Muslim laws in the country. BTW, there are SEVERAL groups of people in the States that have this same setup and you appear not to have a problem with them. They are the Amish, Quakers, and Hasidic Jews to name a few.

How are they supposed to enforce a "Law" that is not a French law without violating French law by doling out some assault/ religious justice???

Did you even think of the conflict in your statement???

A law is not a law unless if it enforceable, and something that is not a legal French law is NOT ENFORCEABLE.

Your example is perfect actually, because there are a bunch of Amish folk serving PRISON TIME for enacting some Amish religious punishment against some other Amish (they cut off their beards/hair): fox8.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

You aren't seeing what I'm saying. The Muslims can practice their own religious laws within their communities, but French laws ALWAYS supercede their religious laws and the Muslims will just have to accept that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join