It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Like it or not, we are headed for a Muslim world.

Pew Research projects that by 2030, the Muslim population in the United States will more than double. In large part this will be attributable to immigration; to a lesser degree due to the size of Muslim families.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

In his book Slavery, Terrorism, and Islam, Peter Hammond wrote a detailed analysis on the proportion of Muslims to the overall population and increased violence and adherence to Sharia law. Hammond’s research reads like a roadmap to ruin; a horrifying picture of the future of civilization. To summarize an oft-quoted section:

When the Muslim population remains at or under 2%, their presence tends to fly low under the radar. In the 2% – 5% range, Muslims begin to seek converts, targeting those they see as disaffected, such as criminals. When the population reaches 5% they exert influence disproportionate to their numbers, becoming more aggressive and pushing for Sharia law. When the population hits the 10% mark Muslims become increasingly lawless and violent. Once the population reaches 20%, there is an increase in rioting, murder, jihad militias, and destruction of non-Muslim places of worship. At 40%, there are “widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare.” Once beyond 50%, infidels and apostates are persecuted, genocide occurs, and Sharia law is implemented. After 80%, intimidation is a daily part of life along with violent jihad and some state-run genocide as the nation purges all infidels. Once the nation has rid itself of all non-Muslims, the presumption is that ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ has been attained – the Islamic House of Peace.

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Muslim immigrants in a town near Copenhagen have forced the cancellation of traditional Christmas displays this year even while spending lavishly on the Islamic Eid celebration marking the end of Ramadan.

The controversy has escalated into an angry nationwide debate over the role of Islam in post-Christian Denmark, where a burgeoning Muslim population is becoming increasingly assertive in imposing its will on a wide range of social and civic issues.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Oct 5 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So what?

like really Christian, Jewish, Muslim what does it matter so long as they are good citizens?

Do Muslims contribute less are you saying other ethnic/religious groups are somehow better than them?

All we have OP is a copy paste wall of text, what are you getting at with this.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I'm not sure I can even see the Muslim population reaching 10%.
Even at the larger number of 7 million from the article, that's still under 3%.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There are other popular religions like Hinduism and Budhism, too. I don't hear any cry about them taking over, just Islam.

Of course we aren't bombing those other nations, either. They don't have any oil.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't see a whole lot of conversation on this topic because of it's sensitive nature. But I feel it must be stated.....just for the record.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Muslims are not the wimps, lay down and let you trample us that Christians are in the US.

They won't put up with political correctness, and let the left have it's way
all the time like the Christians have pretty much in the US. Already in Europe
women are being advised to dress super modestly or risk rape.

You are correct about what has happened historically,
the US thinks they are different,
but they are not.

There are many good and holy Muslims,
but the militant ones overcome historically in every instance so far as history has shown.

Europe and the US and even Canada will not be an exception.

The good and truly holy Muslims will be cowed into submission by the militant ones,
that has happened historically.

And the name of Allah will be trampled on and spit on
by the militants with their inhuman behavior
and the good and truly holy Muslims will be cowed into submission,
sadly for the truly good and truly holy Muslims,
that has happened historically whenever Muslim's are a majority.

Show me one Muslim theocratic country where this has not happened that is a Muslim theocracy and I will recant.
Saudi has slaves (they call them unpaid domestic servants) so I count that country out.

Europe is starting to learn that lesson the hard way.
the US and Canada are next I fear.

Christian militants are puppies and kittens when compared to Muslim militants.
Both are evil, both are wrong, but the OP has a good point.

edit on 8Mon, 05 Oct 2015 08:50:02 -0500am100510amk051 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There are other popular religions like Hinduism and Budhism, too. I don't hear any cry about them taking over, just Islam.

Of course we aren't bombing those other nations, either. They don't have any oil.
Did you read the part about Denmark? If you have no beliefs, good for you......I guess. They will change the whole dynamics of the world. Is that okay with you? No one will be free. Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they? Because now I'm confused.......NOT

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

In my opinion I think its more plausible to have a Christian Theocracy than a Muslim takeover.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they? Because now I'm confused.......NOT

Guess you missed the Hindu on Muslim violence that has taken place in India.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

In my opinion I think its more plausible to have a Christian Theocracy than a Muslim takeover.

Well, watch Europe and you will find out.

Where did Christianity begin really? Rome, Europe
What is supposed to be the roots of Christianity, Europe.
Watch them and see what happens.

Because what happens there eventually happens
in the US and Canada, nearly always.

My prediction? Well see my post above.

edit on 8Mon, 05 Oct 2015 08:53:26 -0500am100510amk051 by grandmakdw because: deletion

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Like it or not, we are headed for a Muslim world.

"Pew Research projects that by 2030, the Muslim population in the United States will more than double. In large part this will be attributable to immigration; to a lesser degree due to the size of Muslim families.

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook"

Oh NO! NOT double! That's like a 200% increase. CLEARLY that is a problem because the percentage is so large right?!

The Muslim population in America is only 6.67 million people and 2.11% of the total population. Man doubling that will see be SUCH a travesty! /sarc
edit on 5-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: removed ex tags from external source so it shows up in quote.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't see a whole lot of conversation on this topic because of it's sensitive nature. But I feel it must be stated.....just for the record.

The reason why there isn't much conversation on this subject is because is nothing more than Islamophobia meant to put fear in the simple minded. So just because one religion reaches 3% they are going to take over the nation? Christians are the majority here and this nation isn't a Christian theocracy so how stupid does a person have be to think 3% will do what 78% hasn't been able to do.

(post by Bluntone22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Like it or not, we are headed for a WHITE MAN world.

Said the Red Man through smoke signals 300 years ago.

edit on 5-10-2015 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
There are many good and holy Muslims,
but the militant ones overcome historically in every instance so far as history has shown.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is going to be no, but I'll ask anyways. You have a source for this claim?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If there was an ignorant post of the week award , you'd had won it , hands down .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Some Muslim women are seen as baby making machines and treated as such, One of the best examples of modern warfare/politics is to out breed the opposition/enemy. it takes time but it's been tried and tested to be an effective way to seize power.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

This tactic isn't as useful as it used to be. Numbers aren't as big of a difference maker when it comes to controlling people or as a show of force because of technology. That's why the Christians doing the same thing in this country are still failing.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think you understand his/her point.

Look at it this way, right now in America The Muslim religion is relatively small and isolated. Meaning that the vast majority of them will be peaceful, like you say.

But there is something that most people ignorantly overlook. When America crosses an undetermined threshold in the Muslim population things almost certainly will happen. And coming from a religion that says you must exterminate anyone who doubts your religion, it doesn't seem so impossible.

1. America doesn't have a high Muslim population, but when it does it creates the certainty that secret militias will start to form. On the surface they may seem peaceful, but underneath can be something far more sinister.

2. America is full of guns. People wonder how a large scale attack could happen to America. The most reasonable explanation is from the inside. Militias can stockpile munitions very easily if they wanted and could actually become pretty large if they were smart about it. America would essentially be supplying arms to its enemy and not be knowing of this.

3. It doesn't take that many people to do Nationwide damage. Let's face it, Americas infrastructure is horrible. You get a couple thousand people in a coordinated strike against the power grid and it is going to go down for a long time. This would create chaos in America, and something most people can't grasp until it's too late.

I am in no way trying to be racist or anything related to it. I am only saying what COULD happen. It might not be in this century but it could.

As time goes by and people forget, history repeats itself and the Trojan Horse will happen again.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Soloprotocol

This tactic isn't as useful as it used to be. Numbers aren't as big of a difference maker when it comes to controlling people or as a show of force because of technology. That's why the Christians doing the same thing in this country are still failing.

Time will tell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join