It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, it is our military generals and others who have given a lifetime of honest patriotic service for the rest of us.

Except, of course, for all the many "military generals and others" who would have to be involved in the massive UFO cover up that is constantly talked about, as you just alleged happened in Roswell.

And that's not even touching on pro-UFO military disinformation.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

because half a platoon of Roswell Army Air Force personnel who were guarding, and in charge of all the most sophisticated equipment and weapons in the entire country, including the most powerful Microwave RADAR ever built

There were no Radars at the Roswell Army Air Force base in July, 1947. What is your "source" for it having the most powerful Microwave RADAR ever built?

state of the art ballistic missiles,

There were no ballistic missiles at Roswell/Walker Air Force Base until January 24, 1962

And later, a whistleblower went on CBS news and claimed they were just following orders to debunk all UFO related events, had his audio feed cut off mid broadcast

Source for that is what exactly?

It appears you know nothing at all about Roswell!
edit on 6-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, it is our military generals and others who have given a lifetime of honest patriotic service for the rest of us.

Except, of course, for all the many "military generals and others" who would have to be involved in the massive UFO cover up that is constantly talked about, as you just alleged happened in Roswell.

Lets examine that shall we?
When do these generals come out and switch to reverse gear>?
When they retire. Maybe from guilt for lying earlier in past years gone by? I have always wondered about that too.
edit on 6-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

because half a platoon of Roswell Army Air Force personnel who were guarding, and in charge of all the most sophisticated equipment and weapons in the entire country, including the most powerful Microwave RADAR ever built

There were no Radars at the Roswell Army Air Force base in July, 1947. What is your "source" for it having the most powerful Microwave RADAR ever built?

state of the art ballistic missiles,

There were no ballistic missiles at Roswell/Walker Air Force Base until January 24, 1962

And later, a whistleblower went on CBS news and claimed they were just following orders to debunk all UFO related events, had his audio feed cut off mid broadcast

Source for that is what exactly?

It appears you know nothing at all about Roswell!

I never said any of those things were in Roswell to begin with. I said Roswell Army Air field were guarding them. Personnel from there also did exercises in many places that held those technologies They were a nuclear weapons carrying base and guarded not just those weapons, but guided missiles at white sands test range and RADAR stations that were the most powerful output.
The RADAR were at White Sands Missile test range. and in Albuquerque near Kirtland AFB. I have been inside the Manzano weapons storage facility at Coyote Canyon which is inside Kirtland AFB property. I also worked at Sandia Labs which also has a lab inside Kirtland AFB. I lived on Kirtland AFB in 85 to 87 and could go almost anywhere on base. People talked about all the old Roswell air field stuff all the time there including the Roswell crash. We talked about the RADARS, the Missile tech then, and the nukes.
The nukes at Manzano where invisible on the outside and built into the mountain side, which were not really mountains, but what we called foothills. The entire base was on lockdown one night when Russian spies were caught trying to get inside an EA6B prowler so they could take pics of the multi function displays. I sat inside those and I wasn't even allowed to see them activated because of lack of need to know.
I knew what they showed though from my friend who was an A&P mechanic. They can fly over a city and cause blackouts with a push of a button.
Many of those things in 1947 were transferred to Kirtland AFB including nukes in 1948.
Ever heard of Donald Kehoe? Don't worry, I'm sure he isn't credible to you even though he was a Major and accomplished more than you ever could.

It appears you have very poor and intellectually dishonest reading comprehension, but we all know that.

And last but not least, This is Skunk works. If you want to demand sources and conduct piss and moan trolling, do that in another forum.

If you weren't so cynical and pessimistic you might even learn something and start having fun.

edit on 6-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

When they retire. Maybe from guilt for lying earlier in past years gone by? I have always wondered about that too.

So assuming a large military cover up that would mean that many retired military officers are NOT coming forward and are still participating in the deception. So to assign credibility to the few who talk about this subject based on their "lifetime of honest patriotic service" and not to the ones who remain silent or deny it is essentially confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So assuming a large military cover up that would mean that many retired military officers are NOT coming forward and are still participating in the deception. So to assign credibility to the few who talk about this subject based on their "lifetime of honest patriotic service" and not to the ones who remain silent or deny it is essentially confirmation bias.

I cannot answer as to why the information is coming from death bed confessions (is it guilt) or an oath taken. You should have seen the non- reaction of my father (career military SAC Titan QCO other than turning a whiter shade of grey) when I gave him Philip Corso's autobiography. That book disappeared immediately into the circular file.
edit on 6-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Some have more to lose and might be compelled never to divulge secrets. Depending on their level of secrecy, what SAP projects they were privy to, and other things not known about them
Counter Intelligence officers have been known to threaten reprisals against a soldier or officer's family, even after they die, to stop them from getting smart on their deathbed.
"If you ever speak of this, we will go after your daughter even if you are already dead" Type of stuff.
It might depend on what they actually know, and how much damage they could cause by revealing secrets. How hard it is for this person to be discredited if they talk, all sorts of factors come into play about each person who knows what they don't want you or I to know.
Has nothing to do with confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There seems to be a completely different requirement for "credibility" then. A scientist is considered so when they provide testable evidence and peer-reviewed experiments. A whistleblower is credible when they tell you what you want to hear.

You call them "patriotic" despite the fact that, if what they claim is true, they are wholly violating their oaths... not to mention that these men in question have not been assassinated, so clearly they're not revealing anything special... Frank Olson was killed just for talking about biological warfare. Aliens would be a far bigger secret.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There seems to be a completely different requirement for "credibility" then. A scientist is considered so when they provide testable evidence and peer-reviewed experiments. A whistleblower is credible when they tell you what you want to hear.

You call them "patriotic" despite the fact that, if what they claim is true, they are wholly violating their oaths... not to mention that these men in question have not been assassinated, so clearly they're not revealing anything special... Frank Olson was killed just for talking about biological warfare. Aliens would be a far bigger secret.

You assume I only want to hear pro alien arguments. I only want to hear the truth. Because I already factually know they are here, doesn't mean I know all alien stories are true. They obviously aren't
Because you think all alien stories are false, you think people who say they are here are just wishfully thinking that. Which of us is using flawed thinking here?
And yes, they are violating their oaths when they divulge secrets about alien visitation. Who in their right mind would do that knowing their bosses will send the goon squads after them? There must be a serious motivating factor for that. You think they just do it for fame and fortune? Some might be. Sure wouldn't be exciting to me with all the ridicule and threats to deal with.
If you can't figure out their motivation and it doesn't make sense to you, does that make it all bunk? If that is what you believe then that's your choice. Each to his own.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

And yes, they are violating their oaths when they divulge secrets about alien visitation.

They are not actually, as there is nothing in their oath that says it is illegal to have a hobby making crap up!

Who in their right mind would do that knowing their bosses will send the goon squads after them?

Funny how that has not happened....

You think they just do it for fame and fortune?

Yep!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
You have no idea how fast a career will be flushed if one discloses such information; (not just within the military) this includes air line pilots and ground support.

edit on 7-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You just keep repeating this "too many credible people" garbage hoping people will bite the hook... Job title or rank do not necessitate that someone is ctredible!! DelMarvel is right, it's nothing more than an appeal to authority.

Not sure why you are avoiding the fact; these are very well educated people having had the circumstance of being in a place to observe the extraordinary. They disagree with the NASA cover-up and are coming forward. What is the problem, dislike intelligent debate or are so closed to any form of imaginary thinking as you exist in fear of what the real truth is. Are you a professional de-bunker?
edit on 7-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Typical... good old oblivious hypocrisy. 'You're closed minded, and you disagree with me so you must be a paid debunker!' I addressed your point several times, rank and education does not make someone credible.

What do I have to be afraid of? I wish we werent alone in the universe. I think you're terrified that everything you believe in is a lie.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
[
Not sure why you are avoiding the fact; these are very well educated people having had the circumstance of being in a place to observe the extraordinary. They disagree with the NASA cover-up and are coming forward. What is the problem, dislike intelligent debate or are so closed to any form of imaginary thinking as you exist in fear of what the real truth is. Are you a professional de-bunker?

As you seem unaware of this logical fallacy, this link is for you
en.wikipedia.org...

There are three possible answers to the generals claims
1. he is a liar
2. he is self deluded
3. he is telling the truth

As 1 and 2 obviously need no more explanation, lets think about 3

Did he see these machines for himself
No
Is he relying on someones account that can't be tested
Yes
Has the name of the source been revealed
No
Is the technique that revealed this information credible
No

Science requires a claim to be able to be tested repeatedly
This therefore is not scientific and bearing in mind the Generals mental state, its quite clear that you believers think this is true simply because you want it to be.
And I have to tell you, that's not nearly good enough

originally posted by: Ridhya.
I think you're terrified that everything you believe in is a lie.

edit on 8-10-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Because I already factually know they are here, doesn't mean I know all alien stories are true. .

Interesting comment! How do you know? Have you got something you could post here? That'd be a juicy morsel for me to chew over

Oops - forgot to quote the poster of the above comment. It was in reply to NoCorruptionAllowed.
edit on 8102015 by MrCrow because: Quote poster

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You have no idea how fast a career will be flushed if one discloses such information; (not just within the military) this includes air line pilots and ground support.

Another gem from the Conspiracy Cliche Handbook.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Another gem from the Conspiracy Cliche Handbook.

It's funny seeing the romper room kiddies drop in for their morning milk and story time. Just kids with no idea whatsoever about the things that are going on in the world. If you can't see what you don't understand, like the ostrich, then it doesn't exist, so rather than ask real questions, you propose only loaded questions that support your ostrich hole..

I love that about you and others. It's like watching monkeys at the zoo.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing I cannot answer as to why the information is coming from death bed confessions .

because they're almost dead. nobody can threaten or hurt them anymore. their last gasp is an attempt to make up for a lifetime of lies. makes perfect sense. too bad is has to come to that before these people spill the beans. it's a form of cowardice.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

And yes, they are violating their oaths when they divulge secrets about alien visitation.

They are not actually, as there is nothing in their oath that says it is illegal to have a hobby making crap up!

Who in their right mind would do that knowing their bosses will send the goon squads after them?

Funny how that has not happened....

You think they just do it for fame and fortune?

Yep!

Nothing in their oath? LOL what?
There is no security clearance oath.
It's a document you sign called "SF-312" and IC 4414 I have one on file still from working for Sandia Labs in the mid 80's.
Have you ever had a security clearance? I already know you haven't.
So that means you don't know what you are talking about. Just romper room chatter.

Come back another time when you don't wish to tell everyone how embarrassing you are.

edit on 8-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
To me it doesn't matter from whom a claim of ET visitation is coming from. All claims need to pass through the same amount of critical thought and attempts to confirm -- whether the claim comes from a retired military guy or my barber.

Everyone is human, and humans from all walks of life are susceptible to the same human failings of intentionally making up a story or subconsciously lying. Some humans are apt to spin lies (consciously or unconsciously), and I don't think the humans who happen to join the military are immune to that behavior just because they joined the military. No more than the people who becomes barbers, or accountants, or doctors, or chefs are immune to that type of behavior.

Besides, I'm always surprised by the people who on one hand seem to distrust anything a member of the military says UNLESS of course that member of the military is saying something that fits their preconceived notions (as someone previously mentioned, "confirmation bias"). When that military (former or active) person says something about aliens that fits the other person's preconceived notions, then suddenly they feel that the military person must be saying things only because they are being brave and/or altruistic, and everything they say is the truth.

edit on 10/8/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join