It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

So you pick one thing out of the book that he might have got wrong, and use it to discredit the entire book? That isn't scientific or even logical..

Next...

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

NoCorruptionAllowed: I suspect these 'people' are not SUPPOSED to know the truth and are 'programed' de-bunkers to derail or fuzzy up any information that proclaims "this is the truth" (OUCH FACTOR). With all of the information available over the last 30 years published, documented/re-documented maintain the idea of extraterrestrial involvement in the creating and manipulating this specie as invalid? Anyone quoting 'Wikipedia' or presenting "YouTube" as their prime source of information is a laughable fraud (played upon them by others unaware of).
edit on 9-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
I went through all of his photos of nothing and picked my favourite. None of the others show anything either. He just randomly draws circles on grainy photos. Go ahead, try to find one with something.

All of his interesting finds are DRAWINGS he did, with no photographic evidence for them whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yep, that's the kicker there for sure.
I believe it is fear of the unknown, and fear of peer response if they were to entertain any of these things with a serious attitude.
We see that same mindset everywhere today, especially with the mainstream PC crowds becoming a big factor in how people respond to things. They may feel one way, but not dare voice their feeling honestly because of that same fear.

The UFO Alien scene is probably one of the best subjects that proves this out as true, and very obvious.

To some of these unskilled and highly moronic debunkers, there is no such thing as a flying saucer, or an alien visiting earth, even with actual air force gun cam footage of disks zipping by, it is all nonsense. I guess if I lived my life in fear and had my pituitary gland removed like they did, I might act like that too..

It is better not to feed these trolls, but sometimes it is kind of fun watching them, to study this interesting type of sociological disorder. Then they say they just have an opinion and that is all it is, but that is a lie because opinions require consideration of the facts, and they don't consider the facts, because the facts contradict and violate their comfort zone and their fear of peer response. It is traditionally much safer in the UFO or other like subjects such as remote viewing which is a big money industry today, to not be on the side that believes in or supports belief of these things. People lose friends, jobs, and worse because they did. Some have jumped out of buildings to their death because of these topics ruining their lives when they got so involved, or, too close to the truth that they were "suicided" by government agents.

These Borg minded debunkers have given away their individualism to Charlatans in our own government, and once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.

More than half of all US government documents are CLASSIFIED. Much of that is black budget technology, and some of these programs are so off the books that their level of classification is also classified, which is quite illuminating in a way. Congress doesn't even know about them, and they have no oversight at all. Whatever those are, they are some crazy stuff that would shock and awe.
IT would probably kill the debunkers or give them a cerebral hemorrhage. That might make them smarter though.

Here's some more troll food: I can't wait to see the dull responses.

I bet this is true below here, but is just my own belief: Conjecture is fun, so it is no big deal.
One of those programs off the map is JPL's quantum communications system. Already running for years. Installed on our rovers and other space craft to let them inspect the images in advance of the science teams who are just regular science teams, so that the images that show anything out of the ordinary can be blacked out as damaged data, so no one that isn't supposed to see anything strange and unexplainable,won't see them. It gives a huge deniability factor to NASA as well when it bypasses all the normal channels.

This system can obfuscate anything strange ahead of time and "fix" them before the normal light speed downloads coming from the rovers will be initiated.
The guys at the quantum research facility at JPL (it exists), do all of that secretly and no one is the wiser. But I say this is real and happening. I say this because I feel that the story astroengineer told is all true.

Ha-ha I should not have had those drinks so late tonight...Seriously though, that story is so intricate and better than the best scifi I have ever read, plus a lot of engineer types with advanced educations have commented on that story and corroborated the technical aspects as not fabricated and also believe him. Some very smart people have said they believe his story by checking things he has said, and they pan out technically. I'll call the PSI remote viewing company and see if they will remote view this. Might need several thousand bucks though. I'll give Huffington post a call too and see if they will publish his story, that will really piss off NASA and the DoD.

Now I am probably going to have an MiB encounter for saying all that. Whooooops..
edit on 10-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I went through all of his photos of nothing and picked my favourite. None of the others show anything either. He just randomly draws circles on grainy photos. Go ahead, try to find one with something.

All of his interesting finds are DRAWINGS he did, with no photographic evidence for them whatsoever.

I suggest you get a better digital copy of the book and put a little more effort into it, and then those images are easier to see stuff, or better yet, see if you can locate the NASA images. I have been meaning to see if they are still checkable, or if they have now been cleaned because of the book a long time ago.

The book from my earlier link is just a crummy scan, and not very good res. The fact that you didn't do anything while (I assume) knowingly viewing a crappy scanned book, except to just rubbish it all shows me you aren't very serious about finding out the truth of the matter. OR are you? If so, don't be so weak.
edit on 10-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: hellobruce
You have no idea how fast a career will be flushed if one discloses such information; (not just within the military) this includes air line pilots and ground support.

Another gem from the Conspiracy Cliche Handbook.

It's funny seeing the romper room kiddies drop in for their morning milk and story time. Just kids with no idea whatsoever about the things that are going on in the world. If you can't see what you don't understand, like the ostrich, then it doesn't exist, so rather than ask real questions, you propose only loaded questions that support your ostrich hole..

I love that about you and others. It's like watching monkeys at the zoo.

Well I ain't NO KID being in my 50's and I don't get taken in by any old BS YOU seem to slurp up like a milkshake

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
REMINDER!!!!!
ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Personal attacks, bickering, snarky comments, name-calling stop now!!!
If you are wondering if this is about you, please read the following....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

There will be consequences to those who ignore this reminder.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

I guess one PSA was not enough?

Any further violations will be met with immediate and long lasting posting bans.

You have been warned twice, and staff will not do so again.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

No one said it had to be aliens. The military wanted to put a base on the moon decades ago. And then there are all the documented instances of transient lunar phenomenon, and moon pigeons which always appeared shortly before malfunctions occurred on many of the Apollo flights to the moon. Lots of things that mundane explanations don't address. Who knows what is happening? You? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh jeez, get off yer high horse. I never claimed to know what's happening on the moon. You havent been on the moon either. So what do we have? Claims and some grainy photos that dont demonstrate what your author claimed.

von Braun wrote a scientific thesis on colonising Mars in the 40s, projecting it for 1965. The science has always been there, but that still doesnt prove we did it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I suppose you would need to remain unbiased to discover anything. When you can do that be sure and let me know.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There is plenty of remote viewing data on this too. Its really undeniable to those with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
we do not need nasa or any space program from any country to tell us what is going on. And they actually present to people the 1/1000 of the truth combined with 999/1000 of lies, just to use it as a leverage when they need to.

Our solar system is been invaded long ago and therefore we do not need to look in telescopes and find aliens, also the trapped abominations, cannot escape as the solar system is shielded since. Now if you dont believe me, even ur presidents said it like Ronald Reagan several times or others got killed because of it www.youtube.com...

The problem right now is not if aliens are real or not, but why now? NWO fails dramatically and it is not certain that will be any of their plans fulfilled, at all or partially. They need a leverage and that is nasa giving to them. What if nasa says that an alien civilization already owns and lives on planet Arhs and what if nasa tomorrow tells you that this civilizations is hostile against us.

Here is the leverage, a conducted, faked alien invasion, in order to force and create fear to humans, unite into their pathetic NWO.

All in all, the problem is the essense of their existanse (their creators and them as creations) and the deals they've made for all these thousands of years, also choices. That made them fear even their shadows, because yes, if actuall outsider aliens ever come (?) they will kill them all.

That will be their last card, if they come to a point, to announce aliens.
edit on 14-10-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join