It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact on 22 September 2015

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alsace

So. It's 22nd September, 2015 at approx 07:45 AM UK time.

Where's this catastrophic event?

Oh wait -- do such events only operate in US time zones? I forgot - the universe only exists when America is awake.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It's only two hours till his window runs out, give OP his time. :p

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
well its the 22nd now and we are all still hear

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well it cuts both ways for me right now...

It is 3:25 am on the U.S. east coast...yea!!! No asteroid...

And boo!!! It's 3.25M on the east coast and I'm wide awake.

Hope whoever reads this later has a wonderous day...

And (looks both ways) gotta plan to get thru September 23 as well...(maybe ill SLEEP thru that one!)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just found this.....somethings out there.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Curious.... So we have about an hour? Hmmm

Goddamit why am I at work?! I should be doing something productive...

Anyway we shall see

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So...based on the title of the thread....anyone have any idea what time this thing is going to hit and what timezone I need to follow? I want to be able to look up and see this giant ELE happening when it does....

If it is the rock from the tail of the red dragen as described in Daniel and revelation 12.

No one will know the day or the hour. Personaly i dont think its going to happen this month. There are to many who have their mind set on the event happening in september.

This rock is in conjuction With the bible prophesy. So to figure out the about time and where it is going to hit. You have to read the bible.

In Daniel it is mentioned that the rock will hit the feet With ten toes made from iron and clay.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It would have happened but I eated it. crisis averted. you're welcome.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Someone's go some splainin to do!

Go ahead and post your apology below.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Still alive here on the east coast!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So....8:20 EST here in Atlanta and no giant wave came through....what gives? I want my money back.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Darn. I already quit my job and maxed out my credit cards. Awkward.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Vasa Croe

With all the things considered plausible here on ATS we can safely assume the asteroid is cloaked, intelligent, mind controlled, and certainly inhabited by suicidal, hive mind type Gray extraterrestrials. The space rock/cosmic transport pod undoubtedly saturated with the bubonic plauge on steroids. The annunaki in tow observing from their infamous Nibiru.

Or any other variation of the sort.

Honestly speaking, Sadly
I feel nothing will come to pass. Just more of this gradual and prolonged suffering many must endure.

No no no! You got it all wrong!

The asteroid is Niburu! Or to be more exact, I heard it's what's left of Niburu after the interstellar gray AI zombie robots blasted it & sent it at Earth. It's meant to test just how advanced we've become. If we can defend ourselves from it, they'll know we're advanced enough to become their hosts. They tried this against the dinosaurs, but the dinosaurs & the people of Atlantis couldn't build weapons advanced enough to stop it in time. Duh, I thought everyone knew that.

Oh and it's got Ebola on it, not bubonic plague. When "Ebola" activates, it's actually acting as a homing signal to the interstellar gray AI zombie robots. And bubonic plague was actually the fulfillment of an Aztec prophecy that no one remembers because Bill Clinton & the Vatican made sure to wipe it from history hundreds of years ago. You remember Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy? Time travel to annihilate all remnants of the Aztec's civilization as a little known clause in it.

(pats self on the back for figuring it all out :ham

Ahhh of course, I had a few details misconstrued. (pats you on the back for helping me figure it out.)

I'm off to watch thornebloods vid. I really hope it's unexplainable.

Also weird, random people on FB were asking if anyone saw something in the sky last night ........?

Doom on? Perhaps?

Doubt it

edit on 22-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

LOL Thanks for understanding.

A friend of mine just reminded me that there's supposed to be a blood moon on Sunday. So if it's not the asteroid today, maybe it'll be wormhole jumping aliens during the blood moon? Doom on?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: GoShredAK

LOL Thanks for understanding.

A friend of mine just reminded me that there's supposed to be a blood moon on Sunday. So if it's not the asteroid today, maybe it'll be wormhole jumping aliens during the blood moon? Doom on?

Doom on? Heck ya Doom on!

I forgot about the final blood moon, which I heard is a "Super" blood moon, mind everybody. In conjunction with the gates of hell opening at CERN! Ancient demons, evil aliens and nephilim tearing us to shreds!

........wait, I prefer the asteroid please, Ebola or no.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Just found this.....somethings out there.

That is weird. Doesn't really seem to have the intention of striking the earth to me.

Just another UFO doing what they do, flitting about for no apparent reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom, where is the earth shattering kaboom?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Darn. I already quit my job and maxed out my credit cards. Awkward.

No for me. I'm a major shareholder in VISA. Thanks for all the extra business and look forward to all my extra dividends on the interest you'll all be paying.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So... What's your reasons for why this didn't happen? You were vehemently certain of an impact to happen twelve hours ago. What happened?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That doesn't raise any eyebrows at all. Spread propaganda about the end of the world coming, watch the public freak out and buy up everything because...who cares right?, then reap the rewards of the gullible few. Ha, now I'm talking like a conspiracy theorist...

ATS...Amaidoinitrite?

edit on 22.9.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join