It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact on 22 September 2015

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Just went outside to do a naked eye scan.
If you stare at the sun for a few seconds and then squint and look just to the right of the sun you should be able to see the tip of the asteroid poking out to the side.
I don't know though, could be the glare from staring at the sun, but based on the size of it and how fast it is moving away from the sun, I would guess impact tomorrow at around 9:23 AM eastern time.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Right in the first post a time of 2AM Puerto Rico time is given.

originally posted by: alsace
There have been various rumours and various people having dreams about a 2.5 kilometre hitting near the isle of Mona off Puerto Rica at 2am in the morning, so I set up a spread sheet and plugged the numbers in.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

You'd guess impact at around 9.23 AM eastern time tomorrow...

Droll. Very droll.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Right in the first post a time of 2AM Puerto Rico time is given.

originally posted by: alsace
There have been various rumours and various people having dreams about a 2.5 kilometre hitting near the isle of Mona off Puerto Rica at 2am in the morning, so I set up a spread sheet and plugged the numbers in.

Cool...guess I'll be asleep then. Maybe the tsunami will hit Atlanta while I'm asleep too...would be nice not to have to deal with a bunch of screaming and flipping out in the house prior to the end....

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Just went outside to do a naked eye scan.
If you stare at the sun for a few seconds and then squint and look just to the right of the sun you should be able to see the tip of the asteroid poking out to the side.
I don't know though, could be the glare from staring at the sun, but based on the size of it and how fast it is moving away from the sun, I would guess impact tomorrow at around 9:23 AM eastern time.

Could be 9:22 or 9:24 though right... possibly 9:25.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well it looks like I won't have to go to work tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well it looks like I won't have to go to work tomorrow!

From the sound of this thread you'd be lucky if work was even left standing... lol!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

No,no,no,no,no ... I know what it is.

I mean the answer is staring us all in the face. BIN has only been telling me for the past two years! Nibiru is FINALLY going to get here.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

My boss still wouldn't give me the day off.

"Armageddon? That's our busiest time!"

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My boss still wouldn't give me the day off.

"Armageddon? That's our busiest time!"

Ha! I've had bosses like that.

"You're dead? Best hope it's the zombie apocalypse then because your corpse better be here."

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great! The end of the world, and I don't even have plans to party tonight. And with the sudden drop in temperature, I feel too lazy to even make plans. I'm going to watch last night's episode of FTWD, and go to bed. That's a lame way to end the last evening on Earth, huh? Can we make it one more day, and I'll go fly fishing one last time tomorrow evening? Please.

So, is there anything I should do to prepare for this asteroid? Or just grin and bear it?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright
Great! The end of the world, and I don't even have plans to party tonight. And with the sudden drop in temperature, I feel too lazy to even make plans. I'm going to watch last night's episode of FTWD, and go to bed. That's a lame way to end the last evening on Earth, huh? Can we make it one more day, and I'll go fly fishing one last time tomorrow evening? Please.

So, is there anything I should do to prepare for this asteroid? Or just grin and bear it?

Yeah. You need to go to the kitchen and make a little hat out of Aluminium and adjust it so it is snugly tight. Will it help save you? Of course not, but at least you ll make a lot of crazy rejects happy that, just before they die, someone took them seriously for once.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
By the way, the Russians on the ISS just found it. Heres a video of it...

www.youtube.com...

Splash down is expected round about 2am.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has decided to end his campaign for US president amid dwindling contributions and plummeting poll numbers and a need to get his family into the bunker.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Yeah ummm, not sure how you came to that conclusion really. Care to share?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If it's really going to happen, you know how this goes. No one will be safe on that day no matter where they hide.

So we might as well pick our spots and enjoy the view.

edit on 21-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That thing looks like it's about the size of Texas and moving fast.

Splashdown?

More like a smack down.
400' waves all the way to the 4 corners.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Yeah ummm, not sure how you came to that conclusion really. Care to share?

It's a popular conspiracy theory that so many of the rich and powerful elites have dropped out of the public eye because they know this is coming. Jon Stewart is another one.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the reply, I was referring to the youtube video from the ISS that shows...well...something that seems to be in space, not moving much, with a flash or two of lights...recorded by a camcorder from a monitor...

Was wondering how it became an asteroid and such.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Oh, I'm sorry. I missed that. Just thought you were referring to the up post thing about Walker heading to a bunker which seemed plenty out of left field to me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join