It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese propaganda video shows them destroying the US military

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

We dont want to kill and die. We also wont pretend like the needs of another "want to be" empire should be considered.

Most people in the world think Americans are comfortable fat babies. That is where YOU are fools. We work LONG days, have almost all had hardships, and we are a SPARTAN society.

Sir, there are those of us that would eat rocks and dig ours and our enemies graves with our broken hands.

We dont bank on technology. We bank on our history of suffering. We were a poor agricultural frontier nation up until recently. We have very strong backs and leather for skin.

Dont act like YOUR leaders arent wise not to start something. We dont know who will win, but there are many lions here and we will kill every last man of a declared ememy.

Lets celebrate peace, or stop TALKING.

edit on 9 4 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 4 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PersonneX
Your soldier will get killed by poo stick...

Noooo!!!! Not the dread poo stick!!!!

We surrender!

I think he was more pointing out that the fact that while America is technologically more sophisticated (at this point in time, that gap is rapidly closing though) than the Chinese, the old methods are still as effective as the new methods.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Your not alone, and lions are everywhere. Make peace and make them work together so that we save this planet.

To Peace Tadaman!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yeah, since once the Chinese invasion force hits the continental United States they will have plenty of time to set up poo sticks.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Yeah, since once the Chinese invasion force hits the continental United States they will have plenty of time to set up poo sticks.

I would wager it takes less time to smear a sharp stick with poo and stick it in the ground covered with leaves than it does to set up land mines, or mortars, or whatever is used to defend against attack.

Also, if the US invasion force were to hit China they would be just as effective as the weapons America has spent billions of dollars to develop and deploy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Yeah man. Human kind is full of worthy people. Lets celebrate peace! Everyone wins.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't worry Augustus, you can set your own poo sticks if they try to invade. Have fun!

edit on 4-9-2015 by PersonneX because: I don't think they will.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Their CGI sucks so I'm not super worried about their army and war capabilities.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy
Their CGI sucks so I'm not super worried about their army and war capabilities.

LOL, so a countries war capabilities, in your view, are directly tied to the work of a probably vastly underpaid computer graphics designer?

Wow. Just....well....wow.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yep, that's true.

I will say nothing good if I continue.
Good day, everybody.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I would wager it takes less time to smear a sharp stick with poo and stick it in the ground covered with leaves than it does to set up land mines, or mortars, or whatever is used to defend against attack.

Landmines can be dispersed mechanically.

Also, if the US invasion force were to hit China they would be just as effective as the weapons America has spent billions of dollars to develop and deploy.

How did the United States suddenly start invading China after a Chinese propaganda piece?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

How did the United States suddenly start invading China after a Chinese propaganda piece?

How did a video game trailer become a propaganda piece?

Well, it is propaganda, but not in the direction most of you are assuming.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's called an "example". Novel concept to some maybe.....

Landmines can be dispersed mechanically.

You're completely missing the point that the poster was making that the old methods can be just as effective as the new methods - so saying America is technologically more sophisticated than the Chinese and will therefore automatically win any war with them is ridiculous.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It's called an "example". Novel concept to some maybe.....

No, that is a strategy, and one not likely to be employed.

You're completely missing the point that the poster was making that the old methods can be just as effective as the new methods - so saying America is technologically more sophisticated than the Chinese and will therefore automatically win any war with them is ridiculous.

Maybe we can have a cavalry charge too. Chuck a few spears while we are at it.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's exactly like when many Americans were exuberant over going to war against the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq because they were going to "kick ass" against the "people who live in caves".......how has that worked out so far?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's exactly like when many Americans were exuberant over going to war against the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq because they were going to "kick ass" against the "people who live in caves".......how has that worked out so far?

The military objetcives were acheived in rather short order. The issues arose when we turned it inot nation building.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The military objetcives were acheived in rather short order. The issues arose when we turned it inot nation building.

Sure, we achieved killing a bloke who had nothing to do with it (I'm talking Saddam here, not Bin Laden), and not really helping the country much but how exactly did we exterminate the Taliban?

And I am not entirely sure that the rise of ISIS, as a direct result of the wars, was one of the "military objectives" that was supposedly achieved.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
The Chinese released a propaganda video showing themselves defeating the Untied States in war. This along with a small group of Chinese navy vessels parking off the coast of Alaska this week I think they're trying to convey a message. Personally I'm not one to back down from a fight I say bring it. We've been at war for the past 60 years or so. How much experience does China have? I'm all for avoiding war at all cost but if a line is crossed then so be it.

Link to video:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

And you say "bring it"? People like you are the reason why this world is a messed up, horrible place. Try thinking for yourself for a change. It will do you wonders!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Seriously! What the hell is wrong with you people. Have you been conditioned so much that you can't think for yourself, and you fall for this bs and how its all about the country you live in?

Just drives me insane how stupid people are!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX
Your soldier will get killed by poo stick...

Noooo!!!! Not the dread poo stick!!!!

We surrender!

Exactly makeing his point.

You laugh and mock but such simple traps caused enough damage to your "indestructible " army in Vietnam.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join