It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese propaganda video shows them destroying the US military

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The Chinese released a propaganda video showing themselves defeating the Untied States in war. This along with a small group of Chinese navy vessels parking off the coast of Alaska this week I think they're trying to convey a message. Personally I'm not one to back down from a fight I say bring it. We've been at war for the past 60 years or so. How much experience does China have? I'm all for avoiding war at all cost but if a line is crossed then so be it.

Link to video:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...
edit on 4-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Not just defeating, but invading! I wonder who they are invading? Taiwan?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Na... this getting crazy now but I think I can see it getting even crazier!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I really don't know what to say, you could say hallywuuud, or EA?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Where do i buy it .

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
The Chinese released a propaganda video showing themselves defeating the Untied States in war. This along with a small group of Chinese navy vessels parking off the coast of Alaska this week I think they're trying to convey a message. Personally I'm not one to back down from a fight I say bring it. We've been at war for the past 60 years or so. How much experience does China have? I'm all for avoiding war at all cost but if a line is crossed then so be it.

Link to video:

Like so many Hollywood movies that are the propaganda tool of the West?

Same thing.

Only we pay the actors millions, idolize them, wave the US flag at the end of 99% of all action movies or any movie that pits the US against foreign enemies and then actually line up to PAY for that Monthly propaganda allotment.

And by the comment of "Bring it" ... it looks like it's all going according to plan.

Jude

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Did you guys even read the article....?

First of all, the us has way to many bases around the world, thinking that piece of land gives the sovereignty.... It doesnt, your bases are not welcome outside your homeland.

Second.... The video ends off with saying it celebrates the 70 year anniversary of the war with japan but also states that China loves peace but will fight if they have to.

You guys seem to forget that the US has been making the first aggressive move for the last 60 years, and then some of you sit there and are proud of your ability to make war?

Thats #ed up..... You are litterally proud of your effectiveness in killing human beings.
No wonder the world hates you.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

欢迎高手

I'm welcoming the new masters
Hope it doesn't kick off between you both I wouldn't want to go against a culture thats been going 4000 years or so.

edit on 4-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Graphics are shocking! I am hopeful this is a trailer for a new command and conquer game

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If it was not for the US in WW2, China (or at least parts of it) would probably be speaking Japanese as a main language today. But I could be wrong.

edit on 4-9-2015 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Always vulnerable if you believe your own country's propaganda.

I doubt they need to invade simply because in the UK, throughout Britain and even in our tiniest villages we have a Chinese family happily living with their take-away business. They are already here, but are they 'waiting', we wait and see?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
If it was not for the US in WW2, China (or at least parts of it) would probably be speaking Japanese as a main language today. But I could be wrong.

Pity you had to vaporize several hundred thousand civilian people with 2 nuclear bombs in order to do so.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

If it weren't for Russia in ww 2 we would all be speaking German

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.”

Napoléon Bonaparte

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So what, it's a free world as long as no lives were affected in the making of that video.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Pity you had to vaporize several hundred thousand civilian people with 2 nuclear bombs in order to do so.

You are forgetting that best estimates of deaths during the invasion of the japanes home islands was HALF A MILLION US servicemen, if the bomb had not been used, who would the US population strung up first when they found out about the 'bomb' ?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

How much experience does China have? I'm all for avoiding war at all cost but if a line is crossed then so be it.

Link to video:

Oh I dunno say they have been the longest running civilisation on Earth and they have been warring since 6000bc
they wrote the art of war . I dunno maybe they have a little more experience in combat than the US

never underestimate your opponent

Anyways the video itself looks like its a 3d model cinematic show reel created by 3d modelling student for an upcoming military sim on PC
rather than a piece of propaganda used by the Chinese government for a proposed attack on the US

edit on 4-9-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

I disagree , we would not be forced to learn German

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And if it was not for tge chinese tying up millions of japanese troops and vital equipment the USA would liklely have at best lost 10x more men in the already bloody campaigns or at worst be stuck on hawai throwing insults at a heavly entrenched japanese empire....

USA didnt win WW2 single handedly and morons who think so piss on the millions of allies that laid down there lives to fight tge axis.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

How much experience does China have? I'm all for avoiding war at all cost but if a line is crossed then so be it.

Link to video:

Oh I dunno say they have been the longest running civilisation on Earth and they have been warring since 6000bc
they wrote the art of war . I dunno maybe they have a little more experience in combat than the US

never underestimate your opponent
which china is currently doing lol a break of their own war rules, fail to see the argument here, assuming they will win is underestimating the desire of Americans to fight someone lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join