It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese propaganda video shows them destroying the US military

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Anyway, ignoring the insults and getting back on topic.....

China producing propaganda videos is no different to the US doing so - except in the US many of them are created by Hollywood with massive budgets and released in cinemas for public consumption. Americans can get all patriotic and get in a huff about this, but they do the same thing themselves and are proud of it.

Nobody will win in a China VS USA war. Millions on both sides will die, neither will be able to invade the other successfully and in the end it will result in the downfall of both countries.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Lol at the bring it comment. You say bring it to a country that has thrived and survived for more than 8000 years.

Think about it, mate. The USA isn't even 300 years old. 8000 years. 300 years. If China decides to do something against the US you wouldn't even know. LOL, bring it.

They would whoop the US like the baby that it is compared in age. No doubt here. Let's hope that never happens.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I'm not even sure that animated depiction was directed at America? Where is the proof it was?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

You are acting like a child, and you don't like facts nor do you want a real conversation.

Please point out where I have "acted like a child". I did not insult that poster, yet he resorted to insults against me. Conversation over.

You just want to hate the west first and generally America, I really don't like your posts because in my eyes you are completely biased and have little substance to add, your hate America first non sense is old

Oh here we go, been down this road before. You don't like what I am saying so you childishly try to paint me as an "America hater". Nothing could be further from the truth. Stop resorting to ridiculous and untruthful tactics simply because you disagree with what I am saying.

The "America hater" punchline is ignorance at it's finest.

Anyway carry on

Oh I shall, I always completely ignore people who use ridiculous and ignorant punchlines when they get all huffy and disagree with something someone else said.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeSignal

Uh huh, yea let's not.. China has no where near the force projection America does.. I don't support the 'bring it' comment nor do I support the America would get 'whooped' rhetoric, keep talking ,the squeaky wheel gets the freaking grease.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Whatever man, I'm not arguing with you period.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Whatever man, I'm not arguing with you period.

Could have fooled me, your post was the very definition of "argument" with a side-order or childish insults.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I said what I needed to say and you said your piece. Arguing with eachother is like arguing with a brick wall, so I'm moving on. I said what I needed to say, if you don't like it pound sand.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I said what I needed to say and you said your piece. Arguing with eachother is like arguing with a brick wall, so I'm moving on. I said what I needed to say, if you don't like it pound sand.

Good for you - one might ask that if you feel this way why did you say anything in the first place? You started it now you want to play victim and run away?

Poor form

Anyway, back to the topic - again....

Telling the Chinese to "bring it" is macho nonsense. Any war is bad, but a war between China and the US would be absolutely devastating to both sides. No amount of macho enthusiasm and patriotic arm-flexing can deny the fact that China has the ability to deal as much damage to the US as the US could to China.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I said something that needed to be said yet you continue, I've done this 1000 times through 16 pages or more it's tiring your not going to change your opinions and I'm not going to change mine, perhaps I should of not said anything at all I stand by it but you have me jaded. And what's with this poor form crap? Do you have little signs you hold up when you see a post 1-10 or what? Are you a ATS judge? quit it...

As for the Chinese yea a full on war between the U.S and china would be bad no ifs ands or buts about it, but no they don't have force projection capability like the U.S..further, I'm not sure this video is even directed at the U.S so unless I am missing something what has lead us to believe that?
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I said something that needed to be said yet you continue,

So apparently, according to you, I am not allowed to defend myself - that I am just supposed to accept what you say and in your words "pound sand"?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you didn't wish for me to reply and defend myself then you should not have said anything in the first place. This is a forum for discussion between multiple parties, not a place where you can go around accusing people of untruthful things and then cry victim when they defend themselves.

As for the Chinese yea a full on war between the U.S and china would be bad no ifs ands or buts about it, but no they don't have force projection capability like the U.S..further, I'm not sure this video is even directed at the U.S so unless I am missing something what has lead us to believe that?

If you read the headline to this thread it specifically implies that the video is directed toward the US military. Whether or not it is I don't know, I am simply replying to the headline topic of this thread. Take issue with the OP if you like, I am simply replying to the topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I haven't cried victim once stop making # up this is annoying? not only that, you have said your piece now move on.

I don't care about the title I was making reference to the video in which I saw no definitive proof it was towards America, and was trying to gear the conversation towards the thread but you just keep going.. Anyway feel free if you have anything to add pointing it towards America otherwise stop with your diatribe.
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

They must be desperate. I would guess that internal chaos is making them look for a boogeyman to justify a heavy hand at home. I would not take them seriously. For all their hype, they could be invaded by freaking India.

I wouldn't even blink. Let them use us as a boogey man. Fear works both ways. They just made dumb move as far as domestic control. We are now like alien invaders to their people. Let them think that.

China.....go Dig a bunker or something you idiots.

edit on 9 4 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Did you guys even read the article....?

First of all, the us has way to many bases around the world, thinking that piece of land gives the sovereignty.... It doesnt, your bases are not welcome outside your homeland.

What a monumentally ignorant statement. The wishes of a bunch of ill advised civilians do not mirror the thoughts of the governments who love having the US around as a deterrent and ally.

You guys seem to forget that the US has been making the first aggressive move for the last 60 years, and then some of you sit there and are proud of your ability to make war?

Again, what a load of crap. When the US doesn't get involved, the whole world asks "Where are the Americans? Why are they allowing this to happen!?" When the US does get involved, the whole world accuses us of imperialism. Please show me a case in the last 60 years where it wasn't a US intervention in an existing conflict or support to people already fighting. Show me a case where we actually went in and started a war that wasn't supported by the rest of the world. Before you say Iraq or Afghanistan, we had the support of most of the world in both of those wars including equipment and troops sent from all over the world by countries who wanted to help.

Thats #ed up..... You are litterally proud of your effectiveness in killing human beings.
No wonder the world hates you.

The world hates us until they need our help. We are treated just like every police department in the world.
edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I haven't cried victim once stop making # up this is annoying? not only that, you have said your piece now move on.

You falsely accused me of being an "America hater" then when I defended myself you said "Whatever man I don't want to argue with you". So, in effect, you threw an untruthful insult at me then cried when I defended myself against it. That is called "playing victim".

I don't care about the title I was making reference to the video in which I saw no definitive proof it was towards America, and was trying to gear the conversation towards the thread but you just keep going.

Wow. You must have completely missed the part where I said my comments were directed at the headline topic of the thread - you focused on the parts where I defended myself against your ignorant untruthful ranting about me being an "America hater" instead.

Anyway feel free if you have anything to add pointing it towards America otherwise stop with your diatribe.

Now let me see, how about....wait for it....THE HEADLINE OF THE THREAD.

My god man, I am being COMPLETELY ON TOPIC. You, in your own words, "don't care about the headline".

I specifically stated that I do not know if the video actually is directed at America, only that the OP said it was and that was what I was replying to. It seems you completely missed that in your zeal to cry victim at me defending myself against your untruthful nonsense calling me an "America hater" simply because you disagree with what I say.

If you do not wish to have me defend myself, or argue with you, here is a novel concept for you - DON'T ACCUSE OTHERS OF UNTRUTHFUL THINGS. Simple huh?

edit on 4/9/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't understand the US citizen right now. They so much whant to fight. Your quite lucky that your leader are wize people. In past, you country lost many wars, and the mean reasons is: You are to much confident of your supremacy. In case of wars, both side will be ingenious, even if the country is poor.

Your soldier will get killed by poo stick, sharp bamboo and there own wearpon. Your soldier will kill by figthing wisely, using shovel, canned grenade and razors. If you think a true world wars will be won because you got latest shopper, or the best fighters, your wrong. At the last day of wars, you will have hard time to even give shovel to your troop, the frag jacket will be in so bad shape they will serve nothing, and even spread disease. And you, poor civilan, that think wars is cool, will be in bad shape. Thirsty, sick, with not enought food for your familly. This is if your lucky, if your not, you got killed oversea and your death body will never comme back to it's native ground.

After years of battle, maybe you will win. Juste to wake in front of destruction, putting hands in the soil, to make bricks, walls, then housses. Putting hands in the soil, to make barley, feed cattle, then butter. In the end, you will build back your country, and then you will look your kids and say: "Never again".

After few generation, the histories are forgotten. And you are only the kid of those kids. You are fools!
edit on 4-9-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Your country, US citizen, are just lucky to have never see the consequence of a real wars. Don't push your luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX
Your soldier will get killed by poo stick...

Noooo!!!! Not the dread poo stick!!!!

We surrender!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry I took the funny exemples. The shovel one is epic, one shovel against 12 armed men, and the guy menaged to win.

(That was an US soldier)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

欢迎高手

I'm welcoming the new masters
Hope it doesn't kick off between you both I wouldn't want to go against a culture thats been going 4000 years or so.

Especially one that is willing (perhaps eager) to sacrifice half of its population.

Wait, I guess that was Mao, nevermind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join