It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Why Can't ET's Just Land And Get It Over With?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They don't land here for the same reason that I don't go bar hopping down in the South Valley.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eiieu

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

It's the message, thats important.

Peace

Messages are mostly new age and esoteric influenced crap and propaganda to lead insecure people to the arms of sect leaders..
Be very careful with the esoteric industry, please!

I don't think, they see us as inferior beings at all, it is more of a galactic alliance, well thats how I see it.

And it doesn't always mean we label every opportunity to learn and grow with negative conatations, there is no harm in the message. Its just a whole new learning experience and as long as you maintain a positive mindset, nature will only respond back positively. It's that simple.

Peace

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

They have you just have to be on the same frequency to see them and interact.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
They don't land here for the same reason that I don't go bar hopping down in the South Valley.

I do. It's fun. Though we may be talking about different South Valleys.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Aliens land all the time. Reports of flying saucers landing go back to at least the 1920s. That's almost a century now.

It seems that official denial, combined with a public that doesn't really want to know, can create a sustainable illusion almost indefinitely.

Thankfully, it is an illusion they have so far allowed us to have. Most of us, anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

It is probably the most fascinating topic, but we don't know what some know so all our theories have to be flawed. Ah if we just could have disclosure, imagine all the new perspectives we could gain...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I don't think, they see us as inferior beings at all, it is more of a galactic alliance, well thats how I see it.

And it doesn't always mean we label every opportunity to learn and grow with negative conatations, there is no harm in the message. Its just a whole new learning experience and as long as you maintain a positive mindset, nature will only respond back positively. It's that simple.

Peace

That's cute. Galactic alliance ? You mean like Federation, Klingons and Romulans all working together ?

I like Star Trek too.

But you are right in one thing. People should try to stay positive.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Simple answer is that if an extraterrestrial species did land a significant percentage of humanity would most lightly attempt destroy them down to our religious ideologies and primitive belief systems.

Fair point...

How about they land and just take those of us who want to get off this rock then?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Works for me buddy, to be honest i don't even know whether i would wish to get off this rock. I would however like to have the option and the knowledge that we are not alone in this verse.

That being said if aliens did ever land and offer to remove a percentage of our people to somewhat greener pastures, Human beings being what they are, it's bound to put someone or anothers religious sensibilities out of joint.
edit on 22-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

That's cute. Galactic alliance ? You mean like Federation, Klingons and Romulans all working together ?

I like Star Trek too.

I have done a fair bit of digging into this channelling stuff and what I have learned is that. There are many difference races of entities that come through different channels..And each of the entities from various chanellor do acknowledge the existance of each of there different races of alien species.

And that they are in some sort of an "galactic alliance". Thier aganda is all about having the human race join their alliance. Just to name one or two, Yahyels, Pledeans, Reptilians, Essassi etc..

So yeah no hollywood star trek stuff here, this is just plain as I can tell it based on my own research into this rather interesting subject.

But you are right in one thing. People should try to stay positive.

Just pure physics here, what you put out is what you get.

So my love and peace to you

edit on 22-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling, grammar and clarity

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My Guess: some version of "The Prime Directive"

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I have done a fair bit of digging into this channelling stuff

did you dig up any crap in the process ? 'cos that channelling stuff stinks.

No offence meant to you...but you are only the last in the long line of people that came here linking to "Bashar the alien" videos. Consensus is...it's crap.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I have done a fair bit of digging into this channelling stuff

did you dig up any crap in the process ? 'cos that channelling stuff stinks.

No offence meant to you...but you are only the last in the long line of people that came here linking to "Bashar the alien" videos. Consensus is...it's crap.

It depends what one is looking for? If it's crap they seek that's what they find, if they look for things that resonate to what questions that have puzzled them...for whatever experience that may have caused them to question the norm, than it's worth a try.

As it is, the message is more important than the messenger or how the message is been transmitted, if it works for you than great, if it doesn't work for you that's great as well..

No offense taken here
, but it's worth proving to yourself if it's really what you think it is.

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So Why Can't ET's Just Land And Get It Over With?

They might be worried about getting shot at

or nuked...

I really think "aliens" are weary of us just as we are weary of wild animals

the greater reason though is this:

Familiarity breeds contempt
edit on 23-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

things that resonate to what questions that have puzzled them

You do realize that "things resonating as truth" is highly subjective. It depends on your previous programming.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy, watched some videos. He knows how to bring it, but after a few vids you can see a pattern. And that pattern is not resonating at the proper frequency. Does that make sense to you?

Some of the wildlife comming up to the mic to ask questions are hilarious. Props to him for keeping it together. Check out the vid where he is asked the local name of the planet orbiting Barnards star. 3min50 He's making this stuff up on the spot

Barnards Star
edit on 24-8-2015 by Jubei42 because: Link edit

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
ET's have been landing for a long time. I knew the Chief Air traffic controller for Los Angeles International Airport and Tucson International, and He had watched several discs put out landing gear and land on runways during the day in busy air traffic conditions. His orders in such situations were to ignore the object and just wait for it to leave, and divert traffic as applicable. He was a friend and co-worked with John Callahan who was a FAA official you will know from the Japan 747 over Alaska way back that involved the gigantic walnut shaped craft. His word was absolutely trustworthy. Before he became an ATC, he was an Air Force Captain.

This policy is still what the FAA does officially. They might say something else, but what I just mentioned is their standing policy.
There are thousands of reports of very exotic craft landing and occupants witnessed in every country on this planet.

Some alien named Bashar if real is really poor at public relations on foreign planets because in order for someone, anyone, to be known on a first name basis or just by name is impossible unless people actually know them and meet them.
And I'm betting that getting a meeting with Bashar is more difficult then getting inside hangar 18 at Wright Patterson back in 1960.
In light of that, I would venture that there is no Bashar, and if there is, he is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

things that resonate to what questions that have puzzled them

You do realize that "things resonating as truth" is highly subjective. It depends on your previous programming.

I have stripped off any programing and is quite open-minded about such subject matters. What maybe the truth to you doesn't necessarily mean it's ultimate truth there is to be.

Each truth, and I agree with you, is subjective, but then again everything is neutral, we tend to give it meaning based on our inbuilt belief systems or programming if you will.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We still attribute things in the natural world we don't understand to a supernatural "deity". To many people, the things aliens would be able to do would be automatically considered "miracles". People might think aliens are "angels" -- we're not intellectually mature enough (well some of us are) yet to deal with beings vastly superior in technology and understanding.

If you went back into time with a microwave and power source, and made hot meals for people in the 1500's -- you'd probably be burned at the stake, or possibly seen as some kind of divine creature. Imagine handing out bottles of Purel, they'd probably call it "holy water" because it would help stop the spread of disease.

We really aren't that different today...sadly. People still believe that hurricanes and tornadoes are "gods" way of punishing us for sinning.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
We still attribute things in the natural world we don't understand to a supernatural "deity". To many people, the things aliens would be able to do would be automatically considered "miracles". People might think aliens are "angels" -- we're not intellectually mature enough (well some of us are) yet to deal with beings vastly superior in technology and understanding.

If you went back into time with a microwave and power source, and made hot meals for people in the 1500's -- you'd probably be burned at the stake, or possibly seen as some kind of divine creature. Imagine handing out bottles of Purel, they'd probably call it "holy water" because it would help stop the spread of disease.

We really aren't that different today...sadly. People still believe that hurricanes and tornadoes are "gods" way of punishing us for sinning.

LoL so true, we are just discovering this stuff, and I see the best bet for now is being open-minded or we just fall into the religious crap an or the know-it-all crap.

We really cannot be certain things of this nature, but who am I, with my lack of understanding of the "how" part of things, just throw away certain things like channeled information out the door, without personally validating what is being shared.

Hence, it is always a good fall back to be being open-minded and being positive about these subject matter.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join