It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Why Can't ET's Just Land And Get It Over With?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
With many threads poping up as of late regarding full disclosure. Here might just be the answer to why they (ET's) just can't land already.

This video is an audio recording of chanelling session by a chanellor name Daryl Anka. Daryl channels this entity called Bashar. Bashar claims to be of ET origin and hails from a planet called Esassanni.

Anyhow, to me the messanger doesn't matter as much as the information matters.

One thing that really keeps me hooked on this messages more often than not, is how he explains alot of answers about life that I have ever had questions for which has been, by far the best answers that I can ascribe with the seemly 'strange and the mysterious'.

Without further ado, I present Bashar and why he thinks they (ET's) just can't land already?

Sorry, no hardcore evidence here, but try to focus on what his got to say about disclosure instead and share what you think.

Peace

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Simple answer is that if an extraterrestrial species did land a significant percentage of humanity would most lightly attempt destroy them down to our religious ideologies and primitive belief systems.
edit on 21-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, I agree. Until the government comes out clean about disclosure I guess. But then again it still creates panic to the masses for the mere fact there are other intelligent beings just like us who just live a few lights years away from here..

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
the don't land because they are not even remotely close enough to do so.
while i can concede that a few have flown by during the 6 billion years the planet has been around, there is no hard evidence of constant or systematic visitations.
just sub HD (in 2015) recordings of lights in the distance or some over vague nonsense.
it's curious form a psychological prospective how most people give aliens traits and behaviours of things that THEY fear
-I fear we are violent, so they must not come here for fear of violence
-I think we are intellectually inferior, so they must not come here because they are too intellectually advanced
-I think humanity needs help, so they must be waiting until we are ready to accept their help.
WHY should ETs operate in a way even remotely similar to our own moral compass has never been explained.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They're probably sat behind a fake cloud munching popcorn and watching the reality horror show that is mankind on Earth.

I wouldn't blame them if they never land here. Anyone/thing with half a quark-sized brain cell wouldn't land on this hell-hole either.

I bet they hope we never get off this flying rock, and if I were them I'd be doing anything I could to make sure that power/greed/war-crazed humans stay where they are before they infect the rest of the universe with their destructive kind.

Yep, if aliens exist they're obviously intelligent creatures - intelligent enough to keep their distance from us. Wise move.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

For an apex predator that's for all intents and purposes top of the food chain regarding our Earth Humanity sure does display some idiotic cowardly tendencies. We simply kill what we don't understand, usually in the name of some deity or another.

If there are sentient species that occupy world's only a few light years distant they should be rather wary of Humanity in its present form considering should we ever attain FTL travel capabilities there days in this universe could quite possibly be numbered.
edit on 21-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
From an outsiders looking in pov, Earthlings ain't exactly the most welcoming or stable of species. If ET landed tomorrow i know what species would be doing the most anal probing, and it ain ET.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why do people constantly say humans are destructive in nature, than openly admit that empathy is the main contributing factor to how society and social groups formed. Out of all the people you know, what percentage would you describe as destructive and an embarrassment to the species? 10%...15% most (Assuming your normal that is ). Yes the people in power are destructive and the uneducated people in all countries, not just middle east, have brutal tendencies, but the vast majority are not. We are more curious than destructive (yes we destroy the earth but to make living standards better and the advancement of the human race)

Once the truth about aliens becomes disclosed, if they exist, will give life a new meaning and even the most destructive people would reevaluate the universe in which they live. Fanciful concept I know but I like to believe in this ever increasing globalised world the more knowledge we have the closer we are to peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Who knows

Maybe them landing here would be like a scientific expedition landing in the middle of the ghetto during a turf battle between rival gangs...

Bad Ju-Ju
edit on 21-8-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
the don't land because they are not even remotely close enough to do so.
while i can concede that a few have flown by during the 6 billion years the planet has been around, there is no hard evidence of constant or systematic visitations.

I had similar questions about their mode of transport so I searched further and to my suprise bashar explains how they apparently travel from point A to B.

His analogy, is that the "location" of an object in space is seen as a property of that object. So an object existing in location A has a unique vibrational frequency then if the same object exists in location B.

So based on that idea, they travel vast distances by changing the vibrational frequency of thier ships locational property to match where they prefer to go. Whens thats achieved their ship simply disappears from location A and starts existing in location b, regardless of how far the distances are.

Now I’ll try to find and post the video where he explains that..That in and of itself is simply mind blowing stuff.

Edit: Here's the video, it starts of with a member of the audience asking about teleportation.

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: typo

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: Video added

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You must realize that what I and many other people see as UFOs are not alien..and I am also not saying they are black ops..yes we have reversed tech, but it only accounts for a handful of sightings (namely black triangles).

Look into Rh negative blood...the royals and Jews all have it (plus some common folk) Where did it come from? Science doesn't know..I believe I do..

The Sumerian tablets speak of the Annunaki (Reptilians) who bred with the Aryans creating a hybrid line of rulers! These Hybrids are/were Cro magnons. Suddenly they appeared 30,000 years ago,as did Rh negative blood..the C.M.s had the largest brain capacity of any bi pedal human like being that we know of! This is where the red and blonde hair comes from as well btw. They were the ones who founded the previous civilizations (Hyperborea,Atlantis etc) on this planet and in the solar system,although I think they may have been created on Mars as the migration seemed to come this way,I may be wrong on that? But there is certainly a correlation between Mars and Earth.

These were also the 'supermen' who the Nazis spoke of and indeed met,even obtaining tech from them. The Thule society of the Nazis, is also Named after the capital city of Hyperborea Thule.

These Guys disappeared as suddenly as they appeared ( in 10,000bc) although I think they just move out of sight,underground,to bottom of the sea or at the poles,possibly the moon or maybe even the jungles.

They have always had a presence since ancient times and I believe they are responsible for the Ufo phenomena.

Don't be quick to jump on the 'aliens' band wagon as this is the deception! I have been followed by UFOs for years and years hundreds and hundreds of times (most of my life, maybe all of it? in heindsight) this led Me on a quest for the truth!

I have recently found out I am of Rh negative stock,as are many abductees and people I have spoken with. In my honest opinion,I believe as I said, the Rh negative elites or common people are reptilian hybrids. I have also seen this with my own eyes on one occasion, when the veil lifted under the influence of (?) and what I saw was reptilian scales on my nose and brow ridges with a pearlescent appearance (I know know this is quite a common theme amongst people who have ingested these kind of things) Once you study Rh negative you will see the clear reptilian connection and traits that are exhibited as opposed to the mammalian monkey traits of Rh positive.

So beware of accepting aliens as presented by the elites! yes aliens do exist, but our issues are Cryptoterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus

Once the truth about aliens becomes disclosed, if they exist, will give life a new meaning and even the most destructive people would reevaluate the universe in which they live. Fanciful concept I know but I like to believe in this ever increasing globalised world the more knowledge we have the closer we are to peace.

My kind of a intuitions, sure ET disclosure will just flip our reality on its head. The shock and awe is just unimaginably cool..imo.

But depends on individuals perceptions, it makes me wonder how those hardcore non believers comes to grip with a full disclosure.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Look around... Maybe they're afraid to?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Tongue-in-cheek:
stanericksonsblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

If they did one of the first questions would be are you democrat or republican? Still trying figure out how to gently break it to people you're both poorly informed and it doesn't matter?????? Maybe?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Whether it's aliens, or some terrestial higher dimensional beings, they must exist, if they don't we wouldn't be discusing this topic at all.

I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences and what I came to terms with is that, you are really in control of the reality you choose to experience.

There is a purpose to be served here and that is to live each and every moment with the exciting things we can do in this life.

Where there is darkness there is light, for one cannot exist without the other. And there are entities of good and of bad agendas. But hey you and I are as powerful as they are. Just don't let your guard down.

Remeber to create that reality you prefer. You can never go wrong with that one..

Peace
edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Imho its understandable why they don´t show themselves if they are really here. Just no interest to reveal their presence. It just wouldn´t have any practical benefit for them.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
As I have to believe the headline thread then we are a fast technological beings that deserve a place with our galactic brethren. And we could have gone already if we weren't that smart ... ehh then I also as observing entity wouldn't just land and say hello,because it could cost me my ship and life..

I don't who's stupid anyway we or them sooner or later we will qonquer them and they will loose a billion year evolutional and peaceful society to our war mongering consuming civilisation. ..

I think they know to aproach us very carefully. ..
edit on 0b25America/ChicagoFri, 21 Aug 2015 08:27:25 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Aug 2015 08:27:25 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I dont think we would have the slightest chance to harm any visitor. They will just anticipate the dangers soon enough to prevent any taken damage.

When visiting us, I guess they would have an exact plan how to behave that neither they nor us get harmed in any way just like scientists other animals.

And well if theyre hostile, we wont even be able to grasp and they would take over control..

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I suspect its because they are not like us physically and dont want to 'upset' us too much about them being 'different'
or they use 'middlemen' to interact with us

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join