It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Why Can't ET's Just Land And Get It Over With?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Simple answer is that if an extraterrestrial species did land a significant percentage of humanity would most lightly attempt destroy them down to our religious ideologies and primitive belief systems.

This is the first thing that went through my mind.

It wouldnt be the shock factor of aliens with space travel coming to say hi that would blow them away it would be the consequences for the religions.

However if the aliens knew about the very high percentage of the world population having a belief system in place for the things that science hasn't covered with SOLID FACT, they could say "hey guys we may be from another planet and yours isnt the only one, but we still don't know how the universe started either so dont throw out your bibles/korans etc maybe just take a high lighter and put a line through some things that have been proven incorrect/misleading due to science fact - keep your gods just stop cutting each other into pieces due to variations on the same basic principals."

edit on b36361015 by Biigs because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Again,
If they are so connected with our governments it's nothing to get a live TV Broadcast to prep the world. It's more mentally damaging if people are seeing unexplained aircraft not knowing what can happen at any given time. This is

The only thing aliens can disrupt as pointed out by others are religious belief systems aka the different orders of the world and plunge our little world into chaos.
edit on 21-8-2015 by SuspiciousTom because: (no reason given)

link   
I think ET's don't want to land because they just can't get along with gazillions of humans.

There are probably lots of humans in the world. And if some few of them decided to land and interact, just imagine how are they gonna get along with so many humans. So I guess they just rather play safe and let humans interact with each other only.

link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Look around... Maybe they're afraid to?

It's not so much that they are afraid, well according to the entity chanelling the information.

They see all things as expression of consciousness, at our level of consciouness, we are slowly becoming aware of thier existance the more we discuss and the more people start paying attention about the whole idea of thier existance. We simply attract them into our reality.

By thier own estimates disclosure will occur at the fall of 2016. This is from the Esassani, Bashars planet.

And open contact will then be highly probably between 2025-2033 by thier measuring of our world ly consensus of thier existance.

In that video, Esassani do not disclose what happens by the fall of 2016.

But the another entity through a seperate chanellor, supposedly an entity of the reptalian race explains what happens by the fall of 2016. Watch Video below of the answer to the first video.

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

You know what's funny: the pater noster, if i translate it into german and back to english it is us asking for an Alien overlord to come down from heaven and free us from our free will.
"Dein reich komme, dein wille geschehe, wie im himmel so auch auf Erden..." just put it in Google translator.

the key word is consciousness, where does the soul-energy go when we die? what about the earthlings collective consciousness, maybe we will learn Jung was right all along, or McKenna, which both said it is our destiny shining through the curtain of time.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
>Why can't E.T.s just land?

This question is legit... however

--- GTFO with Daryl Anka Bashar. He is full of sh#t. Don't believe me? Then research what he "studied": how to hypnotise people, magic tricks, mass hypnotism... this should raise all alarm clocks. Then watch any sh#tty speech of him and look at the stage... colored, lighted spheres and other things to give him magical appearance. He only tells the people what they want to hear - to cash in, and nothing else. It's just pathetic. Don't give this con-man attention.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You know what's funny: the pater noster, if i translate it into german and back to english it is us asking for an Alien overlord to come down from heaven and free us from our free will.
"Dein reich komme, dein wille geschehe, wie im himmel so auch auf Erden..." just put it in Google translator.

the key word is consciousness, where does the soul-energy go when we die? what about the earthlings collective consciousness, maybe we will learn Jung was right all along, or McKenna, which both said it is our destiny shining through the curtain of time.

I fully agree with you, yes its all about consciousness. According to them, when we die we go where we want to, becuase in the spirit realm, whatever you percieve manifests instantly.

If ever you had vivid dreams where you decided how the dream end, then you would understand how powerful our conscious minds are. Cause we are also expressions of consiousness as they are.

Actually according to them, we are a master class for we chose to experience more darkness than light.

They just wanna learn from us how are able withstand experiences of extreme darkness and are able to find our way back to the light..

Just simply intriguing stuff, this whole thing..
edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
>Why can't E.T.s just land?

This question is legit... however

--- GTFO with Daryl Anka Bashar. He is full of sh#t. Don't believe me? Then research what he "studied": how to hypnotise people, magic tricks, mass hypnotism... this should raise all alarm clocks. Then watch any sh#tty speech of him and look at the stage... colored, lighted spheres and other things to give him magical appearance. He only tells the people what they want to hear - to cash in, and nothing else. It's just pathetic. Don't give this con-man attention.

It's not about Daryl Anka, really they're others like Daryl who chanell supposedly different beings not just the Essassani.

The chanellor and the entity providing the info are irrelevant to be honest with you.

It's the message, thats important. Do your own varifications of what information is presented, you might just learn a thing or two.

But really it's again presented as an option you don't really need to buy into it. It's all a matter choice and wether the informatiom is relevant to what you experiences have shown you to be the truth for you.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
You must realize that what I and many other people see as UFOs are not alien..and I am also not saying they are black ops..yes we have reversed tech, but it only accounts for a handful of sightings (namely black triangles).

Look into Rh negative blood...the royals and Jews all have it (plus some common folk) Where did it come from? Science doesn't know..I believe I do..

The Sumerian tablets speak of the Annunaki (Reptilians) who bred with the Aryans creating a hybrid line of rulers! These Hybrids are/were Cro magnons. Suddenly they appeared 30,000 years ago,as did Rh negative blood..the C.M.s had the largest brain capacity of any bi pedal human like being that we know of! This is where the red and blonde hair comes from as well btw. They were the ones who founded the previous civilizations (Hyperborea,Atlantis etc) on this planet and in the solar system,although I think they may have been created on Mars as the migration seemed to come this way,I may be wrong on that? But there is certainly a correlation between Mars and Earth.

These were also the 'supermen' who the Nazis spoke of and indeed met,even obtaining tech from them. The Thule society of the Nazis, is also Named after the capital city of Hyperborea Thule.

These Guys disappeared as suddenly as they appeared ( in 10,000bc) although I think they just move out of sight,underground,to bottom of the sea or at the poles,possibly the moon or maybe even the jungles.

They have always had a presence since ancient times and I believe they are responsible for the Ufo phenomena.

Don't be quick to jump on the 'aliens' band wagon as this is the deception! I have been followed by UFOs for years and years hundreds and hundreds of times (most of my life, maybe all of it? in heindsight) this led Me on a quest for the truth!

I have recently found out I am of Rh negative stock,as are many abductees and people I have spoken with. In my honest opinion,I believe as I said, the Rh negative elites or common people are reptilian hybrids. I have also seen this with my own eyes on one occasion, when the veil lifted under the influence of (?) and what I saw was reptilian scales on my nose and brow ridges with a pearlescent appearance (I know know this is quite a common theme amongst people who have ingested these kind of things) Once you study Rh negative you will see the clear reptilian connection and traits that are exhibited as opposed to the mammalian monkey traits of Rh positive.

So beware of accepting aliens as presented by the elites! yes aliens do exist, but our issues are Cryptoterrestrial.

Still don't get the O- RH- blood thing, I am O- RH- and as far as I know am not a ruling class of anything... if so than I got ripped off somewhere along the line. Does coming in handy when my friends son needs plasma or marrow for his cancer treatments though. But hey if it does turn out I am part ET or something later down the line, I guess that would be pretty cool!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes im replying to my own post!!!

Perhaps aliens visiting the first time put the idea of gods into our heads accidentally and they feel obliged to respect how it effected us and have an obligation to keep a watchful eye.

We could have been the first aliens the aliens met!

edit on b45451156 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Who knows, ether we could find them vastly physically disturbingly different then any of our previous conceptions of Aliens are, where they ain't just large headed beings with flimsy bodies. They may even have cybernetics so advanced it might as well be considered alive, but just a fascination of possibility on my part.

No one can really guess what an Alien wants or what it would be doing here in the first place, especially if they have been around for some time. Extra Dimensional I can dig, since they even could be a form of pure, unbound consciousness or a by product of temporal energies of sorts that can possibly perceive time like a never ending movie with alternate endings.

Time Travelers how ever kind of seem likely, due to the fleeting and persistent nature that if often described with UFO. Then again it doesn't make sense, because being seen by a human might have an effect like swatting a fly in the prehistoric days. Then again, time travel in most movies never make sense ether...

Im surprised your not getting bashed by mentioning Bashar, alot of people on ATS don't take to kindly to his kind round here. If it where Steven Greer, then say your prayers, you'll be burned at the stake for the practice # Craft.

edit on 21-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

It's the message, thats important.

Peace

Messages are mostly new age and esoteric influenced crap and propaganda to lead insecure people to the arms of sect leaders..
Be very careful with the esoteric industry, please!
edit on 21-8-2015 by eiieu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So Why Can't ET's Just Land And Get It Over With?
Me thinks, index finger pointing to my temple, it has a great amount to do with "Covert Agendas". In short, head games.......

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why haven't they said hello? Sadly, because they don't exist (or to put it a different way... if they do exist they are too far away and don't even know we exist).

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

WHY should ETs operate in a way even remotely similar to our own moral compass has never been explained. WHY should ETs operate in a way even remotely similar to our own moral compass has never been explained.

It's not human moral compass...it's basic survival. All species in the universe must have it. You don't engage hostiles unless you want to destroy/kill them.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Didn't you ever watch Star Trek? Maybe it's because they have a protocol that they must never interfere with another civilisation. ie. the said civilisation must grow and develop at their own pace with no help from outside influences as that would alter the said civilisations natural evolution.
Or it's just that they think of us a basic animals.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The aliens don't land cause the second they remove the blinders the fun ends.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Already have...are here...left evidence...we ignore it. Wont happen because it already has...and they need nothing from us on this backwater planet out of billions of them.

Here. Now. Quit expecting movie plots. Thats our issue. Watching for ships, orbs, big headed creatures that may not fly in ships, have eyes, arms, need lights on crafts...that we...like you...are looking for.Wont happen.

Think hard about that. They are here now and have been. And we are just too stupid to get it.
edit on 21-8-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ET is not from a kind of reality we can understand. It's like an ant wondering, "Why can't this massive moving shadows we sometimes see just bring a grain of sugar to the anthill and express themselves in chemicals we can understand?"

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
The aliens don't land cause the second they remove the blinders the fun ends.

And the terror begins.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join