It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Rand Paul to 'Just Go Quietly Home'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Trump may be a pompous blowhard buuuut he does kind of have a point in that does Rand even stand a chance for the nomination? These days I kind of loosely base my thoughts on a perspective candidates chances on whether or not they are popular with the enlightened members here at ATS.

Lots of members like = not a chance, Some members like = hmm maybe, no one likes = most likely the candidate we get.

I could see Trumps official campaign slogan now "Trump card, BOOOM in YO face!!"

By that logic, shouldn't he have pledged his support for the eventual nominee?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I was shocked yesterday when the Donald said his favorite book was the Bible.

I am having a real hard time believing that one.

I think he meant he liked his own book first.

Second, if he had to pick....The Bible

NO

Trump: My Favorite Book Is "The Bible!"; Second Is "Art Of The Deal"

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump 2016

Cause I just don't give a snip...

I'll take trump over bush or clinton ALL day.

I like an underdog also which trump still is even though he is winning in the polls.

Rand do not forget totally only won kentucy because of his dad and he is not him.

Go home rand enjoy the senate buddy.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think he meant he liked his own book first.

Second, if he had to pick....The Bible

NO

Trump: My Favorite Book Is "The Bible!"; Second Is "Art Of The Deal"

I like him more now....Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
OH, I think he's serious. However, he demonstrates on a daily basis how and why he is incapable of being President of the United States. The fact that he doesn't understand (or simply refuses to follow) simple diplomacy or decorum is a good example of the delusions he follows. He is unfit for pretty much any public office.

Diplomacy is just lying politely to someones face. Im more of a blunt kind o fperson. Ill tell you what i think. you know where you stand with a person like me. Usually under my boot lol. W e need someone who will get stuff dont not someone who will kiss or bow to the saudis hand.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You guys are really taking this seriously, aren't you? This is akin to "the pregame show". We are basically seeing what is looks like when Terry Bradshaw tries to tell a few jokes to the stage crew before Howie and Jimmy show up. And its being taken seriously. oO

The only competition going on between these two, is for the title of "Most Ridiculous Hair".

LOL, on a side note, I did come up with a new campaign slogan for The Donald: "Comb over to the dark side, we have cookies".

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He seems to have raised his children well.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Trump may be a pompous blowhard buuuut he does kind of have a point in that does Rand even stand a chance for the nomination? These days I kind of loosely base my thoughts on a perspective candidates chances on whether or not they are popular with the enlightened members here at ATS.

Lots of members like = not a chance, Some members like = hmm maybe, no one likes = most likely the candidate we get.

I could see Trumps official campaign slogan now "Trump card, BOOOM in YO face!!"

By that logic, shouldn't he have pledged his support for the eventual nominee?

I wouldn't exactly call my post logical but more sarcastic and as for him pledging support for the nominee well see the word pompous in there. Not really the sort of thing a pompous egomaniac would do as he already clearly demonstrated.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Who do you like?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Although your avatar has better hair than the Don, I have to applaud your slogan....LOVE IT!!!

Oh you are mistaken though, the only thing I am trying to be serious about is opening the eyes who blindly follow candidates....We need that to stop ASAP! Hasn't worked for a loooooong time and will continue to fail yet we continue finding ourselves falling into that trap!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Not sure I completely agree...

We might go another couple months before its Bush v Clinton.

You just have to come along and rain on our Parade.

We get so little time to dare to believe our Country might change.....Buzzkill

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not sure I completely agree...

We might go another couple months before its Bush v Clinton.

You just have to come along and rain on our Parade.

We get so little time to dare to believe our Country might change.....Buzzkill

You just stop that nonsense talk already! Don't bring it up again either!!

Go anyone not a freaking lifer in politics.....If you run I will consider you as well (as long as you aren't a lifer that is)....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Is the toupee off limits with regards to the trump. I would say he is hiding something from the American public and they want to know why, then demand he reveals what's under it. It's an issue of trust. What's he trying to cover up?
edit on 13-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Who do you like?

For the election happening in a year and a half? I have no idea. I don't even want to consider it until maybe April or so.

The Quadrennial Farce has gotten to be worse than Christmas. At least with Christmas they are advertising only a month earlier. The QF started up a full 9 months early. The only reason we are talking about it is because the media outlets need to sell advertising, and put this in their rotation.

Were i to run for office, i sure as hell wouldn't spend all that money 16 months before people went to the polls. We talk on ATS about how bad campaign finance is, and how decadent the spending is. 2 year long campaigns are a big part of that. Even worse: shouldn't Rand Paul be doing his current job right now, instead of participating in the circus?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

shouldn't Rand Paul be doing his current job right now, instead of participating in the circus?

Hehehe.....POKE

It's fun to talk about it now, that way you can talk all of ATS into who to vote for come time....IE: Ron Paul (last election)
edit on 8/13/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No Hillary, no to Sanders, ew, no to Bush,

I think Trump would make it interesting, I like Cruz, is he bad?

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Two years? they have been running since Obama's inauguration.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He sure is an idiot....Not sure about much more than that...Cruz that is:

The revolutionary idea that this country was founded upon, which is that our rights don’t come from man. They come from God Almighty. And that the purpose of the Constitution, as Thomas Jefferson put it, is to serve as chains to bind the mischief of government.

In a shout-out likely to resonate with Tea Party activists, Cruz also noted that his speech came on the anniversary of a speech that ended with one of the most memorable lines in American history:

Two hundred and forty years ago on this very day, a thirty-eight year-old lawyer named Patrick Henry stood up just a hundred miles from here in Richmond, Virginia and said, “Give me liberty or give me death.” I want to ask each of you to imagine, imagine millions of courageous conservatives, all across America, rising up together to say in unison “we demand our liberty.”

Liberty—the principle, not the university—featured prominently in Cruz’s speech, which you can watch or read online. In a nutshell, Cruz plans to campaign on limited government, personal freedom, and Christian conservatism.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Didn't mean to DP you storm.....

edit on 8/13/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

He certainly epitomizes the Christian faith in the word....especially the old testament part!!!

Trump needs to grow a beard....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join