It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Rand Paul to 'Just Go Quietly Home'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: whyamIhere a real man wouldn't talk about women like trump does, A real man would invite trump outside to teach him some manners.

Trump cherishes woman.

Stop watching CNN. That channel will stunt your intellectual growth.

Umm probably referring to trumps OWN words and what he says doesn't sound like he Cherishes women it all

Only what they can do for him. And especially not if they challenge him

You don't have to watch CNN to see who trump is

You just have to listen to what he says and he's a mysoginist a hole who cares only about himself

What's different about the candidate you support? Assuming you support a different candidate.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
Didn't mean to DP you storm.....

No biggie,

I see Trump and Carson well ahead in Iowa poll.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I was shocked yesterday when the Donald said his favorite book was the Bible.

I am having a real hard time believing that one.

He certainly epitomizes the Christian faith in the word....especially the old testament part!!!

Trump needs to grow a beard....

He does?

I never noticed that .

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

There you go, just blame Obama for everything. I don't even like Obama, but I know he isn't solely responsible for the mess America is in right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I was shocked yesterday when the Donald said his favorite book was the Bible.

I am having a real hard time believing that one.

He certainly epitomizes the Christian faith in the word....especially the old testament part!!!

Trump needs to grow a beard....

He does?

I never noticed that .

Don't go there.....Come on....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Two years? they have been running since Obama's inauguration.

Touche'

While i am a firm believer that you started your next job interview yesterday, i don't know about it as it relates to campaigning. All they are really doing is perfecting their next set of lies.
edit on 8/13/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

As opposed to the seasoned businessman who regularly buys out politicians and is part of the problem?

As opposed to someone who obviously other then buying favors. Doesn't know how to actually get things done w our gov?

As opposed to a businessman who can't get through a debate w out doin smear campaigns afterwords because e got his ego hurt?

THATS the guy going to head foreign policies and negotiations?

Please spare me

You want non politicians ? You got Ben Carson and fiorina

You have no excuse to be supporting him other than ignorance

Whats the difference from the previous 50 years of presidency?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Two years? they have been running since Obama's inauguration.

Touche'

While i am a firm believer that you started your next job interview yesterday, i don't know about it as it relates to campaigning. All they are really doing is perfecting their next set of lies.

Yep so you don't like any of the 'politicians' either....Amen brother!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

As opposed to the seasoned businessman who regularly buys out politicians and is part of the problem?

As opposed to someone who obviously other then buying favors. Doesn't know how to actually get things done w our gov?

As opposed to a businessman who can't get through a debate w out doin smear campaigns afterwords because e got his ego hurt?

Please spare me

Amen to you too....Some people will get it eventually....Who am I kidding? It will never change and we will just sit back and allow this garbage to continue

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Didn't mean to DP you storm.....

No biggie,

I see Trump and Carson well ahead in Iowa poll.

Here's what guys like the Furry Texan are missing.

In the past...And I checked. The lead of Herman Cain was a couple points.

These flash in the pan guys from the past. NEVER had the kind of numbers Trump has.

They would edge up. Take a quick one point lead. Then fade away.

Trump has already outlasted and out preformed every one of those samples.

So, Trump isn't going anywhere. As long as he is in the top 3 in the Polls.

He controls the entire Election.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Please spare me

Amen to you too....Some people will get it eventually....Who am I kidding? It will never change and we will just sit back and allow this garbage to continue

I've read through this entire thread and couldn't agree more with ya. Keep spreading the knowledge and maybe eventually they will get it. Almost as bad as potty training my kids.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Based on what I've seen in my 32 years. I've always believed the two party's play a show of hating each other on TV, but behind closed curtains they are on the same side lining their pockets and their benefactors. Nothing else really makes any sense.
edit on 13-8-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Based on what I've seen in my 32 years. I've always believed the two party's play a show of hating each other on TV, but behind closed curtains they are on the same side lining their pockets and their benefactors. Nothing else really makes any sense.

No crap right? yet still people fall into that trap....But Scott NOPE....Hey Ted....Uh huh.....Bush WHAT....Hillary....my lord when will we wisen up? At least I had some backing in this thread! I am usually fighting these trolls alone and it is tiring...Not really, kind of fun actually....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

To be honest, the notion scares the living hell out of me.

Last 2 elections Obama was elected as The People ignored his lack of background, his lack of experience, and instead just went for blind change.

This election...seems the same is happening on the other side of the aisle. Trump has experience bankrupting companies. That is what he has done extraordinarily well: bankrupted companies while extracting value from them. He doens't have experience successfully leading an enterprise. And if we translate his experience into the Oval Office, what he would be expected to bring is boom/bust cycles that the fiat debt system is designed to stave off.

If the republican base puts Trump up as their candidate, they will have completely lost any hope of having my support.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Please spare me

I've read through this entire thread and couldn't agree more with ya. Keep spreading the knowledge and maybe eventually they will get it. Almost as bad as potty training my kids.

The way "they" always win is Divide and Conquer. Works every time.

We all need to agree on something.

My idea: if you are in office now...You are the problem.

There is no excuse. We are 19 Trillion in debt. No excuse.

All new people in DC. I don't care who you like.

As long as it isn't somebody that has ever been in Political Office.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The funny thing is that the political threads have the exact opposite motto as ATS. Seems like they Embrace Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

To be honest, the notion scares the living hell out of me.

Last 2 elections Obama was elected as The People ignored his lack of background, his lack of experience, and instead just went for blind change.

This election...seems the same is happening on the other side of the aisle. Trump has experience bankrupting companies. That is what he has done extraordinarily well: bankrupted companies while extracting value from them. He doens't have experience successfully leading an enterprise. And if we translate his experience into the Oval Office, what he would be expected to bring is boom/bust cycles that the fiat debt system is designed to stave off.

If the republican base puts Trump up as their candidate, they will have completely lost any hope of having my support.

Trump is the guy that is dismantling the existing corruption.

We know how long this process is. Trump can't hold his tongue that long.

But, a billionaire who doesn't care is calling out everyone's dirty deeds.

I'm going to follow the tornado for awhile. Maybe he can get rid of McCain.

Maybe, just maybe he could break the grip of the Bush/Clinton Cabal.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Bush/Clinton Cabal.

If you believe in fixed elections, I don't believe that is a possibility....If you think elections are honest, I hope that is the truth because if I was forced to pick one it is Hillary without a doubt and I even hate saying that out loud...I despise the Bush family that much! I would vote a 10 year old in before another Bush

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

These flash in the pan guys from the past. NEVER had the kind of numbers Trump has.

Not true.

In January of 2012 Newt Gingrich led Romney by 47% to 24% among self identified Republicans and by 40 to 26 percent among likely primary voters according to some polling.

Trump is only at around 20 percent or so now.

It's only a matter of time before he runs his trap and says something that kills his campaign.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

It's only a matter of time before he runs his trap and says something that kills his campaign.

If it takes more than he said already geesh.....Yet his numbers rise....Wonder why that is? Oh that's right he is no freaking Newt Gingrich.....

ETA: Probably had nothing to do with his leading staffers quitting on the man...Right??

www.usnews.com...

Nope just like Donald in every way....oh boy
edit on 8/13/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join