It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do women REALLY need Planned Parenthood?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

nothing has been found and they are paying the price!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

stuff has been found on the videos...and the investigations arent complete, and there is still 8 vids to go

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

yeah walk , because people dont drive or use public transport right?

just because that was a distance for you doesnt mean its that much of a distance for everyone

You are the one who said that if someone doesn't have a clinic in their town they should walk to the next town over. There is no public transportation in rural areas. Not everyone has a car.

True, it may not be that way for everyone but it is for a pretty decent population in the U.S. Especially in the western half.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

no investigation has found any misdeeds!! and yet, some funding has already been pulled.....
that is what I am saying.

heck wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't already shifted some of the funds over to their favorite defense contractors

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

theres actually an interview with the guys who was behind the videos and he claims, the videos get worse......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

no investigation has found any misdeeds!! and yet, some funding has already been pulled.....
that is what I am saying.

heck wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't already shifted some of the funds over to their favorite defense contractors

funding intended forr PP is going to other clinics

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

yeah she had no idea what her job would entail but was the director of the clinic? you should read the part where she claims that yes they did recieve profit and were paid, and that actually they were given abortion quotas

This is just BS. A director of a Planned Parenthood clinic was shocked into quitting her job and becoming a pro-life activist after witnessing an abortion on the job! Yeah, I'd say she either had an agenda, or had no idea what her job would entail! The ignorance is astounding!

And, non-profit organization can pay their employees and even give them bonuses! That's not what "profit" is!

I call BS on "abortion quotas too! Like another poster said, most of PP abortions are done before 12 weeks, and occur at the patients' home, so there is nothing to procure. Late term abortions, in which a fetus may be intact, are decided by doctors under extreme and tragic circumstances. They aren't decided due to PP directors' pressure.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm

just because that was a distance for you doesnt mean its that much of a distance for everyone

You are the one who said that if someone doesn't have a clinic in their town they should walk to the next town over. There is no public transportation in rural areas. Not everyone has a car.

True, it may not be that way for everyone but it is for a pretty decent population in the U.S. Especially in the western half.

actually it was you who tried to imply that i said someone should walk 50 miles

You ignored my previous post so I'll put it simply. What other clinics? You really want someone to walk 50 miles or more.

my response was directed at that comment ..you obviously missed the sarcasm

but i can undrstand why you would say WALK 50 miles, it makes the circumstance sound more dire, while implying that nobody in these rural areas owns a car which is a nescesity when living in rural areas....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
and if little holly and her friends are found to have broken the laws??
ya know like, oh,
videotaping a conversation you have with another person when they have a reasonable expectation that the conversation is private....
breaking confidentiality agreements, stealing confidential documents, emails and such, and publishing them on the web...
filing bogus paperwork claiming you are opening up a business.
oh, and well, maybe even....
contempt of court if they don't get off their arses and provide the documents and their witnesses like the judge ordered.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

yeah she had no idea what her job would entail but was the director of the clinic? you should read the part where she claims that yes they did recieve profit and were paid, and that actually they were given abortion quotas

This is just BS. A director of a Planned Parenthood clinic was shocked into quitting her job and becoming a pro-life activist after witnessing an abortion on the job! Yeah, I'd say she either had an agenda, or had no idea what her job would entail! The ignorance is astounding!

And, non-profit organization can pay their employees and even give them bonuses! That's not what "profit" is!

I call BS on "abortion quotas too! Like another poster said, most of PP abortions are done before 12 weeks, and occur at the patients' home, so there is nothing to procure. Late term abortions, in which a fetus may be intact, are decided by doctors under extreme and tragic circumstances. They aren't decided due to PP directors' pressure.

i like how you keep missing the part where she claims the clinics were paid for the tissue....and she actually benifited from those payments

skirt around it though...its all good

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar
and if little holly and her friends are found to have broken the laws??
ya know like, oh,
videotaping a conversation you have with another person when they have a reasonable expectation that the conversation is private....
breaking confidentiality agreements, stealing confidential documents, emails and such, and publishing them on the web...
filing bogus paperwork claiming you are opening up a business.
oh, and well, maybe even....
contempt of court if they don't get off their arses and provide the documents and their witnesses like the judge ordered.

tbh if the videos get worse and we see clear evidence that PP are selling parts for profit, i dont think many people will care about how it was obtained....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

i like how you keep missing the part where she claims the clinics were paid for the tissue....and she actually benifited from those payments

How do you not see that THAT, in and of itself, is NOT illegal. Employees are allowed to be compensated. The clinic is allowed to be compensated! The CORPORATION may NOT, however, show a profit!

edit on 13-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

how about this one:

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

theres actually an interview with the guys who was behind the videos and he claims, the videos get worse......

www.youtube.com...

we might find out sooner rather than later....

Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

B.S., indeed. These people are either pro-lifers from the beginning who infiltrate PP, or (more likely), they are just employees who have been won over by the pro-life group to "bat for the other team". Maybe the money's better on the other side, who knows.

I know these cases against PP crop up from time to time over the years. I'd like to see one case where a court actually ruled PP did something illegal. I don't think there's even one example of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.youtube.com...

ahh so they broke no laws regarding the videos? well thats that settle then! thanks for the info!

we might find out sooner rather than later....

Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

ahh so they broke no laws regarding the videos? well thats that settle then! thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

and...of course, you expect the judge to go with public opinion!!!

IF the investigations find any wrongdoing, on either side, then well, there are legal remedies in place that should be followed to punish the wrongdoers.

public hysteria shouldn't be playing much of a role in it although obviously it will...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: windword

B.S., indeed. These people are either pro-lifers from the beginning who infiltrate PP, or (more likely), they are just employees who have been won over by the pro-life group to "bat for the other team". Maybe the money's better on the other side, who knows.

I know these cases against PP crop up from time to time over the years. I'd like to see one case where a court actually ruled PP did something illegal. I don't think there's even one example of that.

didnt you just say this to me earlier

It doesn't matter what the investigation shows. Even if PP is cleared of all wrong doing, all the pro-lifers will say that the whole thing was fixed. That PP paid someone off, or the government forced a court to rule in favor of PP.

And something tells me you'll agree with them

yet here you are trying to discredit whistleblowers and imply they are lying based on no evidence whatsoever

tsk tsk

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

and...of course, you expect the judge to go with public opinion!!!

IF the investigations find any wrongdoing, on either side, then well, there are legal remedies in place that should be followed to punish the wrongdoers.

public hysteria shouldn't be playing much of a role in it although obviously it will...

i expect the judge to go by any evidence that is presented.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Are you able to show me a court case where it was ruled that PP did something illegal regarding abortions?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join