It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Korg Trinity

The fact that he did not get what he thought he would, does not mean that he was not in it for the money.

What are you implying?

Do you really need me to continually spell out the obvious. I can see why you are having such a hard time with some of the more harder to fathom subjects surrounding 9/11....

O.k. in plain English...

That it is a little more than just a coincidence that Larry took on the WTC complex 6 weeks prior to 9/11. That he changed the insurance policy to pay out in the events of terrorism and building collapse.

Ultimately, that he knew what was going to happen well in advance.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

No... it appears you suffer from comprehension issues...

I said he was awarded 7.1 billion.... bearing in mind that was from multiple insurers.

That's not what you originally said.
You said.

Obviously not, or you would know that he was awarded 7 billion.... given that he was able to claim two separate events.

In reality he 'wanted' 7 Billion.
Not that he was 'awarded' 7 Billion.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

No... it appears you suffer from comprehension issues...

I said he was awarded 7.1 billion.... bearing in mind that was from multiple insurers.

That's not what you originally said.
You said.

Obviously not, or you would know that he was awarded 7 billion.... given that he was able to claim two separate events.

In reality he 'wanted' 7 Billion.
Not that he was 'awarded' 7 Billion.

No... He was awarded the right to claim 7.1 billion.... the Insurance companies however did not pay up and forced 6 years of court battles before settlement was reached.

Geeze.... It's little wonder these OS believers believe in the OS... they cannot absorb basic information and form a coherent thread of events together!!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
AND, all of my original questions continue to be ignored because you can't answer them, because they require things called FACTS, not links to silly web videos..

To me, silence, is defeat, and I'm basking in it thank you.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor
AND, all of my original questions continue to be ignored because you can't answer them, because they require things called FACTS, not links to silly web videos..

To me, silence, is defeat, and I'm basking in it thank you.

No...what you want is me to give you the answers to the anomalies... And if i am unable to you are saying that means we should ignore the anomalies...

You then pose exactly the same grade evidence as I post in opposition and state it fact.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I saw the changes after 9/11, when I was told by the Air Force that it didn't have the money for me to continue to order my supplies as needed before the 9/11 attack.

It's like explaining the global climate while you keep arguing about local weather.

I'm sorry if I break this for you now, but nobody really cared about your flysuits in the first place. Did PNAC achieve it's goals now? Yes, thank you for the chat and good luck with your next... äh... orders.

And with regards to the "New Pearl Harbour":

The threat posed by US terrorism to the security of nations and individuals was outlined in prophetic detail in a document written more than two years ago and disclosed only recently. What was needed for America to dominate much of humanity and the world’s resources, it said, was “some catastrophic and catalysing event – like a new Pearl Harbor”. The attacks of 11 September 2001 provided the “new Pearl Harbor”, described as “the opportunity of ages”. The extremists who have since exploited 11 September come from the era of Ronald Reagan, when far-right groups and “think-tanks” were established to avenge the American “defeat” in Vietnam. In the 1990s, there was an added agenda: to justify the denial of a “peace dividend” following the cold war. The Project for the New American Century was formed, along with the American Enterprise Institute, the Hudson Institute and others that have since merged the ambitions of the Reagan administration with those of the current Bush regime.

One of George W Bush’s “thinkers” is Richard Perle. I interviewed Perle when he was advising Reagan; and when he spoke about “total war”, I mistakenly dismissed him as mad. He recently used the term again in describing America’s “war on terror”. “No stages,” he said. “This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq... this is entirely the wrong way to go about it. If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don’t try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now.”

www.ifamericansknew.org...

There you go, total war since 2001. You say Pilger is wrong because your flysuits never arrived? Funny times.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity How tough insurers can be? They paid out on a rider....the actual policy had not even been finalized on Sept 11. The companies, could have told him to sod off...but they still agreed that they would pay.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Korg Trinity How tough insurers can be? They paid out on a rider....the actual policy had not even been finalized on Sept 11. The companies, could have told him to sod off...but they still agreed that they would pay.

Indeed that was one of the tactics used by the lawyers of SR International Business Insurance Co. initially. It was later found that not only was the wording sufficient but that Larry could make the claim twice.

Please review.... one of the documents concerning the initial claim.

Court Documentation for SR International Business Insurance Co., Ltd.

As you can see they did not give Money out of their goodness of their hearts... they were attempting to do everything possible to get out of paying it all together.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've also heard Silverstein had a doctor appointment at 9/11/2001. I've no idea if that is true. But the problem with a lot of 9/11 related issues is that you can call them suspicious but you have no hard evidence. One of my teachers once calculated how much people died as the result of atomic experiments in Nova Zembla. It was an horrible amount. But you cannot prove directly someone died due those experiments. Statistically what happened at 9/11 is very improbable even if you give all individual issues a high probability > 90% then the product of probabilities goes exponentially to zero.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: drommelsboef
I've also heard Silverstein had a doctor appointment at 9/11/2001. I've no idea if that is true. But the problem with a lot of 9/11 related issues is that you can call them suspicious but you have no hard evidence. One of my teachers once calculated how much people died as the result of atomic experiments in Nova Zembla. It was an horrible amount. But you cannot prove directly someone died due those experiments. Statistically what happened at 9/11 is very improbable even if you give all individual issues a high probability > 90% then the product of probabilities goes exponentially to zero.

Absolutely.... this is called compound negative potential.

It is the the real Elephant in the Room.

Because the debunkers and the OS spreaders are always saying that it could be this or that... but when you add up all the events that culminated in the total event of 9/11 then you can easily see that the chances of the OS being correct are trillions to one against.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There you go, total war since 2001. You say Pilger is wrong because your flysuits never arrived? Funny times.

Not only that, but some units didn't have money to buy safety gear and gloves and spare parts are what we had on hand. Goods and services were also cut in order to free up money to support the wars, and of course, cutbacks in breakfast for some units in Afghanistan due to lack of funds.

The attacks of 11 September 2001 provided the “new Pearl Harbor”, described as “the opportunity of ages”.

Let's take a look at some of those changes.

Reckless Cuts to US Military Spending Leaving America Vulnerable

For the first time since the end of World War II, the United States won’t have an aircraft carrier in East Asian waters. Defense funding shortfalls have dictated a four-month gap between the departure of the USS George Washington from its homeport of Yokosuka, Japan and the scheduled arrival of the USS Ronald Reagan.

Defense cuts spark worries about troops' careers, pay

Looming budget cuts not only are stoking anxiety among troops but also fundamentally changing how they think about the military, the services' top enlisted leaders told House lawmakers Wednesday.

www.militarytimes.com...

Army to announce bases affected by cuts

The Army this week will announce specific bases around the country that will be part of the next round of reductions in the force, with 40,000 troops to be cut by 2017, a U.S. defense official said Tuesday.

www.cnn.com...

CNO: Navy Must Look 'Very Hard' at Carrier Cuts

With forced budget cuts under sequestration, he said the Navy has no choice but to put its multi-billion-dollar flattops on the table for consideration.

www.military.com...

The so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' falls flat on its face in face of defense cuts.

The Cost of US Wars Since 9/11: $1.6 Trillion

The cost of US war-making in the 13 years since the September 11 terrorist attacks reached a whopping $1.6 trillion in 2014, according to a recent report by the Congressional Research Service (CRS).

The $1.6 trillion in war spending over that time span includes the cost of military operations, the training of security forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, weapons maintenance, base support, reconstruction, embassy maintenance, foreign aid, and veterans' medical care, as well as war-related intelligence operations not tracked by the Pentagon. The report tracks expenses through September, the end of the government's 2014 fiscal year. Here's a breakdown of where most of that money went:

www.motherjones.com...

Now, you know where much of the money was going and why there were massive cuts in goods and services at military bases, and of course, even airshows were affected.

Budget cuts ground military air shows

The automatic budget cuts that are expected to furlough federal workers, reduce access to national parks and cut social programs also threaten to ground the nation's elite flight squadrons: the Navy's Blue Angels and the Air Force's Thunderbirds.

www.usatoday.com...

So much for the so-called; 'New Pearl Harbor,' which is a bad joke anyway.
edit on 8-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Defense cuts crimping air shows and other community events

archive.navytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

o... He was awarded the right to claim 7.1 billion.

False! His claim was rejected, which means he was never awarded $7.1 billion as you falsely claimed.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

but when you add up all the events that culminated in the total event of 9/11 then you can easily see that the chances of the OS being correct are trillions to one against.

On the contrary, the Truth Movement has been spewing disinformation, and let's not forget the known hoaxed and flawed videos that you have been caught posting.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Defense cuts? That's a bummer, better check the facts first.

en.wikipedia.org...

From $400 bill. to roughly $800 bill. in 2010.
Abundantly clear, stop kidding yourself.
edit on 8-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: drommelsboef

True story, his children were coincidentally late that day as well.

(8:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Larry Silverstein Doesn’t Go to WTC Due to Doctor’s Appointment

WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein is supposed to be working today in the temporary offices of his company, Silverstein Properties, on the 88th floor of the North Tower. However, at his Park Avenue apartment, Silverstein’s wife reportedly “laid down the law: The developer could not cancel an appointment with his dermatologist, even to meet with tenants at his most important property.” [NEW YORK OBSERVER, 3/17/2003; NEW YORK MAGAZINE, 4/18/2005] He is therefore not at the WTC when it is hit, and first hears of the attacks when an associate calls him from the lobby of one of the WTC buildings. [REAL DEAL, 1/2004] Two of Silverstein’s children—his son, Roger, and daughter, Lisa—work for his company and have been regularly attending meetings with WTC tenants at Windows on the World (the restaurant at the top of the North Tower). Yet this morning they are running late. According to the New York Observer, “If the attack had happened just a little later, Mr. Silverstein’s children would likely have been trapped at Windows.” [NEW YORK OBSERVER, 3/17/2003] Fifty-four of Silverstein Properties’ 160 staff are in the North Tower when it is hit, and four of them die. [GLOBE AND MAIL, 9/7/2002] Silverstein signed the lease on the WTC less than two months previously, and later will attempt to get $7 billion in insurance for the destruction of the towers (see July 24, 2001).

www.historycommons.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Defense cuts? That's a bummer, better check the facts first.

Why? I was working for the Air Force at the time to know what was going on. The money was used to support the wars, and even then, some units in Afghanistan had to cutback on breakfast due to lack of funds. That was reality.

Military Training Altered Due To Budget Cuts

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. (AP) — Budget cuts to the military have forced installations around the country to alter training exercises and daily routines to save money.

For airmen and pilots, that means fewer flights. For soldiers and Marines, it means fewer drills or delaying them until a deployment nears. In Air Force and Navy, similar adjustments have been made.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Massive Budget Cuts Would Redefine U.S. Military

The American military is preparing to go under the knife, bracing for proposed cuts that would turn it into a force almost unrecognizable from its post-Cold War ancestor that endured roughly 13 years of protracted ground war in the Middle East.

www.usnews.com...

Where is that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor' we've been hearing about? Maybe it's in the pantry because that is the only place I haven't looked.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

True story, his children were coincidentally late that day as well.

I am very sure that there were people late for work across the country that day as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

but when you add up all the events that culminated in the total event of 9/11 then you can easily see that the chances of the OS being correct are trillions to one against.

Actually, the OS is correct compared to that hoaxed video of WTC 7 that truthers have been passing around.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I missed this little gem....

"That it is a little more than just a coincidence that Larry took on the WTC complex 6 weeks prior to 9/11. That he changed the insurance policy to pay out in the events of terrorism and building collapse."

He had the same type policy on the WTC that paid out after the 1993 bombing. Property damage and business interruption. He did not change anything. Just another example of the type of crap spread in the 9/11 truth community.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join