It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Where is the hidden camera?

You saw the change in military spendings starting 2001, did you?
And you took a look into the goals of PNAC?

So ... your point is ... ?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Where do you come up with this stuff, all one has to do is look at the media that morning , people were talking about bombs going off everywhere, some before the planes hit. as for free fall and NIST..

Where do I come up with this stuff?! Experience and knowledge.

I have been in war to know what explosions sound and feel like and I neither saw,nor heard, demo explosions as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapsed.

There were no explosions and I know that if explosives were placed at the points of impacts, which is where the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 began, there would have been secondaries when the aircraft slammed into those buildings, but there were no secondaries. That is why Danny Jowenko dismissed explosives as the reason for the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC

I might add that hearing what sounded like explosions does not prove that explosives were used. The explosive-like sounds at ground zero were later attributed to falling elevators, collapsing floors, falling bodies, aircraft impacts, and even exploding gas lines. Check it out.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

Originally, on September 12, 2001, People Magazine ran a few short paragraphs about the 20-year veteran New York fireman hearing what sounded like bombs exploding in the north tower.

"...Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated."

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmed...ember...

Jay Swithers

An ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

Dominick Derubbio

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

FDNY Batallion Chief Brian Dixon

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.
that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

www.911myths....uote..._abuse.html

You can review this video and tell us what you hear at time line 0:40 and 0:44.

As you can see, the explosive-like sounds they heard had nothing to do with explosives.

edit on 7-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You saw the change in military spendings starting 2001, did you? And you took a look into the goals of PNAC?

I saw the changes after 9/11, when I was told by the Air Force that it didn't have the money for me to continue to order my supplies as needed before the 9/11 attack.

In addition, they cancelled airshows and flyovers and cut back on-base services because the military needed support money for the two wars.

Now, let's take a look here.

Lawmakers talk big cuts for Pentagon budget

Big cuts to the Pentagon budget that once would have been unthinkable were openly discussed Wednesday on Capitol Hill as lawmakers summoned a panel of experts to weigh in on the White House's newly released 2016 defense budget request.

This year's budget battle will be exceptionally intense because a two-year deal in 2013 that eased the impact of the spending caps known as sequestration will expire when the 2016 fiscal year begins in October.

www.militarytimes.com...

Air Force may cut 10,000 airmen if budget cuts return
February 5, 2015

Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James has said "enough is enough" when it comes to downsizing, and the Air Force's proposed fiscal 2016 budget calls for increasing end strength by 4,020 active-duty airmen and 2,600 reserve forces airmen.

But the budget does not include the steep spending cuts known as sequestration, which went into effect in 2013 after Congress and the president failed to reach an agreement on taxes and spending. While lawmakers have provided temporary relief to the budget cuts, sequestration will return with a vengeance next fiscal year unless Congress takes action.

www.airforcetimes.com...

Army lays out plan to cut 40,000 soldiers

The Army will shrink two brigade combat teams and convert at least one more as it cuts 40,000 soldiers to reach an active-duty end-strength of 450,000, the service said Thursday.

www.armytimes.com...

About that so-called 'New Pearl Harbor.' Where is it now?
edit on 7-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Chief Daniel Nigro

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

911guide.goog...com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTC Steel Data Collection
D.1 Introduction

WTC steel data collection efforts were undertaken by the Building Performance Study (BPS) Team and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY) to identify significant steel pieces from WTC 1, 2, 5, and 7 for further study.

The methods used to identify and document steel pieces are presented, as well as a spreadsheet that documents the data for steel pieces inspected at various sites from October 2001 through March 2002.

Figure D-17 Seat connection in fire-damaged W14 column from WTC 7

edit on 8-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Korg Trinity

He was able to claim two separate events and was awarded 7.1 billion.... he only managed to collect just under 5 billion however.

But wait minute, you'd originally claimed that Silverstein collected $7 billion and now, you are claiming he collected $5 billion, when the news article said that "Silverstein collected $4.1 billion from insurers."

Once again, you have been caught posting false information.

No... it appears you suffer from comprehension issues...

I said he was awarded 7.1 billion.... bearing in mind that was from multiple insurers. He as able to collect on just under 5 billion. As in he received almost 5 billion.... the article in question did indeed say 4.1 billion as that was what he had collected at the time of the article.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I said he was awarded 7.1 billion....

Just another fabrication on your part. Check it out.

Business and Commercial Disputes

After a bench trial in July 2013, the Court held that Silverstein's $2.8 billion claim was completely offset by $4.1 billion of insurance recoveries that Silverstein obtained and dismissed all of his claims. Boeing was dismissed from Silverstein's appeal in November 2013.

www.rkollp.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

WTC 7

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there. [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Heavy, thick smoke rises near 7 World Trade Center. Smoke is visible from the upper floors of the 47-story building. Firefighters using transits to determine whether there was any movement in the structure were surprised to discover that is was moving. The area was evacuated and the building collapsed later in the afternoon of Sept. 11.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I said he was awarded 7.1 billion....

Just another fabrication on your part. Check it out.

Business and Commercial Disputes

After a bench trial in July 2013, the Court held that Silverstein's $2.8 billion claim was completely offset by $4.1 billion of insurance recoveries that Silverstein obtained and dismissed all of his claims. Boeing was dismissed from Silverstein's appeal in November 2013.

www.rkollp.com...

Really?

You anti-truthers really do have issues with comprehension don't you?

Larry Silverstein

Soon after the September 11 attacks, in 2001, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event.

A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion, which was not as much as Silverstein had sought. Silverstein also ran into multiple disputes with other parties in the rebuilding effort, including with the Port Authority. In an agreement reached in April 2006, Silverstein retained rights to build three office towers (150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street), while One World Trade Center (previously referred to as the "Freedom Tower") would be owned by the Port Authority, as would Tower Five, which it would have the option of leasing to a different private developer and having redesigned as a residential building.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

From your own reference.

A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion, which was not as much as Silverstein had sought.

Nothing there that Silverstein was awarded $7.1 billion. As I've correctly stated, you've fabricated that story.
edit on 8-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

From your own reference.

A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion, which was not as much as Silverstein had sought.

Nothing there that Silverstein was awarded $7.1 billion. I as correctly stated, you've fabricated that story.

Do I really have to S P E L L it out to you?

He was initially awarded the ability to claim for two events... 3.55 billion per event.. 7.1 billion... simple math really..

The insurance companies disputed this in court and a settlement was reached after 6 years of court battles of £4.5 billion. Though Larry was also ale to claim a few hundred million from other sources too such as court fees etc bringing the total up to just under 5 billion all in.

If you don't believe me... do your own research and stop ignoring everything except what you want to hear.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

He was initially awarded the ability to claim for two events... 3.55 billion per event.. 7.1 billion... simple math really..

Let's take a look at reality.

World Trade Center Developer Denied Right to Pursue $3.5B From Airlines

Real estate developer Larry Silverstein was denied the right to seek $3.5 billion from airlines whose planes were hijacked by terrorists and flown into the World Trade Center’s twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Let's take a look at reality.

World Trade Center Developer Denied Right to Pursue $3.5B From Airlines

Real estate developer Larry Silverstein was denied the right to seek $3.5 billion from airlines whose planes were hijacked by terrorists and flown into the World Trade Center’s twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001.

Hmmmmm... now let me think....

We are arguing over the Insurance claim on the buildings.....

And you post information about a possible lawsuit against the airlines...

Nope.... you lost me... Or could it be that in your rush to attempt to prove your case you totally misunderstood what we were talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Does that mean that you are thinking of posting more hoaxed videos and disinformation?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Does that mean that you are thinking of posting more hoaxed videos and disinformation?

You mean like where you totally tried to make an insurance claim on the buildings into a law suite on airlines?

The debunkers job it appears is to muddy the water... the job of the truth movement is... wait for it.......... the truth....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Can I expect you to re-post Eddy Current's hoaxed WTC 7 video as your evidence that WTC 7 was brought down by explosives?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Can I expect you to re-post Eddy Current's hoaxed WTC 7 video as your evidence that WTC 7 was brought down by explosives?

I suggest you go back an re-read.... you seem to have issues with basic concepts that require any depth of thought.

I was obviously making the point that videos can be edited in post production. I did not say look this video is the killer evidence... had I believed that I would have been all over it like a rash...

Try and stop and think about what someone is actually saying before you make a comment.... that way you perhaps might be taken a little more seriously.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It's moot by the fact that Silverstein never received $7.1 billion.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It's moot by the fact that Silverstein never received $7.1 billion.

The fact that he did not get what he thought he would, does not mean that he was not in it for the money.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The fact that he did not get what he thought he would, does not mean that he was not in it for the money.

What are you implying?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join